Canada II

American organized crime groups included traditional groups such as La Cosa Nostra & the Italian Mafia to modern groups such as Black Mafia Family. Discuss the most organized criminal groups in the United States including gangs in Canada.
Forum rules
This section discusses organized crime groups in the US and Canadian street gangs.
ZiggyK

Unread post by ZiggyK » November 14th, 2005, 6:55 pm

I know this topic is old but what about the maratimes area?I mean not like P.E.I or anything just Newbrunswick.Where I live in Saint John we got about 70-100 gun deaths a year( big for eastern Canada eh?) it doesn't have the rep like toronto but theres mad drugs goin round here.Pretty much the whole entire north end of the city(it's a massive city but 1/3 or more of the area is trees haha) is entirly gang and drug based.
I'd say in the whole the gangs would be

506pirubloods(506 is the area code, there small time and have no backing from the hardcore gangsters)

The boulevard Bloods(seriously the entire north end blvd is owned by these guys, theres about 300 blvd bloods)

Central Blizard Crips(Their crip wannabees)

The PC(you here about these guys once in a blue moon there just posers)

Westies(they arn't really territorial they are just into rug selling)

Blade dwellers(I laughed my ass off when I heard of this.These are kids from the suburbs actin as gangsters i.e a scavenger gang they couldn't even think of a real name)

Asain gangs(they make up most of the gang related population)

Those are the main gangs but there are smaller ones that aren't quite big around the southern projects and central slums but thats about it even though most of the gangs are poser gangs.

Trey
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Trey » November 15th, 2005, 3:17 am

ZiggyK wrote:I know this topic is old but what about the maratimes area?I mean not like P.E.I or anything just Newbrunswick.Where I live in Saint John we got about 70-100 gun deaths a year( big for eastern Canada eh?) it doesn't have the rep like toronto but theres mad drugs goin round here.Pretty much the whole entire north end of the city(it's a massive city but 1/3 or more of the area is trees haha) is entirly gang and drug based.
This has to be a joke. 70-100 gun deaths a year? LOL! Go tell Disney your fucking DUCKTALES!

Massive city? LOL!

NW10
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NW10 » November 15th, 2005, 6:27 am

Trey wrote:This has to be a joke. 70-100 gun deaths a year? LOL! Go tell Disney your #%@&#%@ DUCKTALES!

Massive city? LOL!
Trey stick to the topic without encouraging beef. thanks

70-100 ZiggyK Can you prove this? I dont think you can because not even Toronto has 70-100 murders let alone gun deaths per year.

NW10
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NW10 » November 15th, 2005, 6:35 am

Saint John definately aint a massive city btw. 72,000 people in an urban area of 125,000?

Thats small.

NYC, LA, Toronto, Chicago, Moscow, Paris, London, Tokyo,

Saint John???

Trey
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Trey » November 16th, 2005, 4:48 am

There is a movie coming out in Canada well probably only in select theaters about gangs in Winnipeg (Native gangs and Filipino gangs) but the director is a faggot and put a lot of faggotry in the movie. Disgusting, anyways here is the site with info on the movie and trailer.

http://www.strykerthemovie.com/st-0.html

It uses a real Winnipeg gang with it's real colors, Indian Posse.

I'm not too sure if the Asian gang in the movie is real, Asian Bomb Squad.

not_the_one
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by not_the_one » November 16th, 2005, 1:40 pm

LOL!!! the movie iznt even professioanlly made, fuckin' amature that made that movie, itz gay, but anywayz, wat the fucc bout the gangz in winnipeg, there iz some where round 1,200 or 1,900 gang members in winnipeg, forgot exact number, but i kno that it had 1000 with a 100s number, and it had some asian person(looked phillipino) and he was wearing a blue shirt with a winter hat that faggot skaterboarderz wear, and dere was sum perzon standing besyde him, another asian, and he was facing his enemy, which was this white guy with a red bandana and another white girl with a red bandana. I forgot the site cause i tried searchin google(dats where i found it before), but no luck. Anywayz, it waz bout the gang peroblems in schools in winnipeg. Oh and ye, dere was a school in the back ground.

Trey
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Trey » November 16th, 2005, 2:50 pm

not_the_one wrote:LOL!!! the movie iznt even professioanlly made, fuckin' amature that made that movie, itz gay, but anywayz, wat the fucc bout the gangz in winnipeg, there iz some where round 1,200 or 1,900 gang members in winnipeg, forgot exact number, but i kno that it had 1000 with a 100s number, and it had some asian person(looked phillipino) and he was wearing a blue shirt with a winter hat that faggot skaterboarderz wear, and dere was sum perzon standing besyde him, another asian, and he was facing his enemy, which was this white guy with a red bandana and another white girl with a red bandana. I forgot the site cause i tried searchin google(dats where i found it before), but no luck. Anywayz, it waz bout the gang peroblems in schools in winnipeg. Oh and ye, dere was a school in the back ground.
That's the picture and everyone in the pic is Native.

not_the_one
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by not_the_one » November 17th, 2005, 3:05 pm

Trey wrote:
not_the_one wrote:LOL!!! the movie iznt even professioanlly made, fuckin' amature that made that movie, itz gay, but anywayz, wat the fucc bout the gangz in winnipeg, there iz some where round 1,200 or 1,900 gang members in winnipeg, forgot exact number, but i kno that it had 1000 with a 100s number, and it had some asian person(looked phillipino) and he was wearing a blue shirt with a winter hat that faggot skaterboarderz wear, and dere was sum perzon standing besyde him, another asian, and he was facing his enemy, which was this white guy with a red bandana and another white girl with a red bandana. I forgot the site cause i tried searchin google(dats where i found it before), but no luck. Anywayz, it waz bout the gang peroblems in schools in winnipeg. Oh and ye, dere was a school in the back ground.
That's the picture and everyone in the pic is Native.

Oh shit, ye, dats the 1. Damn, how do u fuckin' get connections like that, especially in tdot. I mean i got connections dere, but lol, but i noe ma bwoiz dere are all over ontario, shit i even got some gd's in chicago and some grape street in la, anywayz, dere is a new video bein made to copy the real toronto, itz called the real jane and finch, and itz on jane-finch.com, currently deres a trailer, u kno how tag copies axe and pepsi copies coca cola and shit like that, itz got dis azn dude sayin hes not goin to show hiz gun and shit like in the real tdot, but hes wearing a black bandana over his face, and it shows the camera man showing off hiz gun, and it showz dis azn guy sayin; "pure canadian weed, fuck america", so pretty much hes talkin bout u guyz, basiclly ma bwoiz too, aight props ima gonna go get true crime nyc now, so see ya.

Pinolero

Unread post by Pinolero » November 19th, 2005, 10:23 am

Trey wrote:
ZiggyK wrote:I know this topic is old but what about the maratimes area?I mean not like P.E.I or anything just Newbrunswick.Where I live in Saint John we got about 70-100 gun deaths a year( big for eastern Canada eh?) it doesn't have the rep like toronto but theres mad drugs goin round here.Pretty much the whole entire north end of the city(it's a massive city but 1/3 or more of the area is trees haha) is entirly gang and drug based.
This has to be a joke. 70-100 gun deaths a year? LOL! Go tell Disney your #%@&#%@ DUCKTALES!

Massive city? LOL!
hahaha co fucking sighn.... st john is for kindergarten gangs

ZiggyK

Unread post by ZiggyK » November 22nd, 2005, 6:59 pm

Lol I exagderated with the 70-100 theres more like 20+ for sure .I've already heard of 6 people being shot since september and just last week 2 people were shot by my house( a drug dealer and his brother his name was like porky blizzard or somethin like that) and I didn't mean massive population wise, it's bigger then toronto area wise but it's all very spaced out.Thats not a joke it's area is bigger but it's not very urban or anything like that.We have anout 150,000 people and growing very fast because of the truckloads of asians coming in everyday.

ZiggyK

Unread post by ZiggyK » November 22nd, 2005, 7:14 pm

Srry for double post but I'm not for sure if SaintJohn is bigger area wise but i'm pretty sure.IF not it's very close. Also http://www.cityofsaintjohn.com/home.cfm
theres a picture of the harbour in uptown SJ on the top.

Trey
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Trey » November 23rd, 2005, 6:21 am

Saint John's only had 1 murder this year according to statistics.

If it had 20 murders it would be the murder capital of Canada but it isn't and it didn't have 20 gun deaths.

The murder capital, Winnipeg, only had 23 murders so far.

not_the_one
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by not_the_one » November 24th, 2005, 3:17 pm

Murder capital - Winnipeg??? T-dot is the capital, according to dis news site, every day deres at least one shooting so far, but i watched some videos relating to shootings and shit(well, almost every 1) and dey said the last time i saw a video bout a shooting that deres been over 70 or around that number of homicides dis year so far, i kno bout wen the city went nutz and started shooting like at least 5 people per day or somethin, then dey had to bring like 100 cops on the streetz then crime stopped for awhile and dere was like at least 1 or 2 shootings a week, then its starting to rise again..............

Go to dis site: www.pulse24.com

I think itz somethin like a channel in that city, ye dats wen i went dere for a "vacation" to see some homiez again.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » November 24th, 2005, 9:24 pm

not_the_one wrote:Murder capital - Winnipeg??? T-dot is the capital, according to dis news site, every day deres at least one shooting so far, but i watched some videos relating to shootings and shit(well, almost every 1) and dey said the last time i saw a video bout a shooting that deres been over 70 or around that number of homicides dis year so far, i kno bout wen the city went nutz and started shooting like at least 5 people per day or somethin, then dey had to bring like 100 cops on the streetz then crime stopped for awhile and dere was like at least 1 or 2 shootings a week, then its starting to rise again..............

I think itz somethin like a channel in that city, ye dats wen i went dere for a "vacation" to see some homiez again.
How many people live in Toronto?

Trey
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Trey » November 25th, 2005, 6:14 am

not_the_one wrote:Murder capital - Winnipeg??? T-dot is the capital, according to dis news site, every day deres at least one shooting so far, but i watched some videos relating to shootings and shit(well, almost every 1) and dey said the last time i saw a video bout a shooting that deres been over 70 or around that number of homicides dis year so far, i kno bout wen the city went nutz and started shooting like at least 5 people per day or somethin, then dey had to bring like 100 cops on the streetz then crime stopped for awhile and dere was like at least 1 or 2 shootings a week, then its starting to rise again..............

How does it feel to be wrong all the time?

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servlet/ ... /National/

Trey
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Trey » November 25th, 2005, 6:23 am

winnipeg, edmonton, vancouver and calgary all have higher murder rates for cities with a population of 700,000+ than toronto.

http://www.ctv.ca/servlet/ArticleNews/s ... e=&no_ads=

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » November 25th, 2005, 10:25 am

Trey wrote:

How does it feel to be wrong all the time?

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servlet/ ... /National/
ROTFL!! :lol: :lol:

not_the_one
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by not_the_one » November 25th, 2005, 1:35 pm

Trey i dont want to start shit, but i am not talking bout the murder rate u fuckin' dumbass, im talkin bout the total number of homicides in toronto, they are like in the 70s now, and winnipeg is almost half of that number, in the 30s???, wat the fucc is wrong with u, if ur smart enough to kno that im talkin bout the total, u shouldnt have said im wrong all the time cause nothing i said was wrong so far here, oh and note that i siad that ppl like u around here have alot of connections with the streetz on the tookie thingy, so if im wrong, why are u talkin shit like ur some1 on the streetz when u have no one to back u up? Think bout that.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » November 25th, 2005, 10:48 pm

not_the_one wrote:Trey i dont want to start shit, but i am not talking bout the murder rate u fuckin' dumbass, im talkin bout the total number of homicides in toronto, they are like in the 70s now, and winnipeg is almost half of that number, in the 30s???, wat the fucc is wrong with u, if ur smart enough to kno that im talkin bout the total, u shouldnt have said im wrong all the time cause nothing i said was wrong so far here, oh and note that i siad that ppl like u around here have alot of connections with the streetz on the tookie thingy, so if im wrong, why are u talkin shit like ur some1 on the streetz when u have no one to back u up? Think bout that.
As far as the topic of Toronto having 70 + murders you have to take certain variables into mind.

Toronto has a population of about 2.5 million to 3 million people.

70 murders out of a population of 2.5 million people is nothing.

Do the math. 70 murders times 100 percent = 2,500,000 people living in Toronto times variable (X) which is the percentage of homicides in Toronto.

It comes out to you having a .0028% of getting killed for walking through Toronto. :roll:

It wouldn't matter if Toronto jumped up to 200 murders. There is still 2.5 million people living there. It is a very safe city.

Winnipeg has a much lower population. Trey said that there was about 30 homicides. Even though 30 is lower than 80, there are less people living in Winnipeg, which means that more crime is happening in those smaller communities.

Let's go hypothetical. Say there's a city with a population of 10,000. Say that 700 people get killed in that city.

Then say that there is a city with 1,000. Say that 300 people get killed in that city.

The city with 10,000 people is a lot safer than the one with 1,000. Even though that raw number is higher.

Because the smaller city is having a lot more crime per sqaure inch than the bigger city.

Do you understand what I'm trying to say? Is it clear enough?

P.S. This:
not_the_one wrote:why are u talkin shit like ur some1 on the streetz when u have no one to back u up? Think bout that.
Is letting everybody know that you are a wigger, so it would be a good idea to start typing legibly so that you don't blow your cover. :wink:

And before you reply to my post by saying "Yo fucc U Homboi, U don't kno me cuzz Ims 2 gangzta 4 U foo, U don't kno me buzta!"

I want you sit relax and learn from what I have said.

not_the_one
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by not_the_one » November 26th, 2005, 8:02 pm

A Ghost wrote:
not_the_one wrote:Trey i dont want to start shit, but i am not talking bout the murder rate u fuckin' dumbass, im talkin bout the total number of homicides in toronto, they are like in the 70s now, and winnipeg is almost half of that number, in the 30s???, wat the fucc is wrong with u, if ur smart enough to kno that im talkin bout the total, u shouldnt have said im wrong all the time cause nothing i said was wrong so far here, oh and note that i siad that ppl like u around here have alot of connections with the streetz on the tookie thingy, so if im wrong, why are u talkin shit like ur some1 on the streetz when u have no one to back u up? Think bout that.
As far as the topic of Toronto having 70 + murders you have to take certain variables into mind.

Do the math. 70 murders times 100 percent = 2,500,000 people living in Toronto times variable (X) which is the percentage of homicides in Toronto.

It comes out to you having a .0028% of getting killed for walking through Toronto. :roll:

It wouldn't matter if Toronto jumped up to 200 murders. There is still 2.5 million people living there. It is a very safe city.

Winnipeg has a much lower population. Trey said that there was about 30 homicides. Even though 30 is lower than 80, there are less people living in Winnipeg, which means that more crime is happening in those smaller communities.

Let's go hypothetical. Say there's a city with a population of 10,000. Say that 700 people get killed in that city.

Then say that there is a city with 1,000. Say that 300 people get killed in that city.

The city with 10,000 people is a lot safer than the one with 1,000. Even though that raw number is higher.

Because the smaller city is having a lot more crime per sqaure inch than the bigger city.

P.S. This:
not_the_one wrote:why are u talkin shit like ur some1 on the streetz when u have no one to back u up? Think bout that.
Is letting everybody know that you are a wigger, so it would be a good idea to start typing legibly so that you don't blow your cover. :wink:

And before you reply to my post by saying "Yo fucc U Homboi, U don't kno me cuzz Ims 2 gangzta 4 U foo, U don't kno me buzta!"

I understand ur theory. Dun call me a fuckin' wigger. And pleez let every1 kno that ur phsycic abilities to knowing that im gonna swear at ur azz like ur example above, pretty much failed to give the real future vision. Now iz the time to wrap a turban around ur head and call urself a fuckin' gypsy rip-off fortune teller for telling the future like it "was" going to be until i read the mistold future. Letting ma brown homeboyz kno that im not racist.

P.S. If you just read dis u just wasted about 2 seconds of ur lyfe. Plus another 1 one dis 1 and another 1 the 1 after dis message.

IM Gangsta Yo!!!!!

Another 1 on 1 dis 1, ha ha fucc ur dumb.

NW10
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NW10 » November 27th, 2005, 12:56 pm

Stick to the topic and quit the beef.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » November 27th, 2005, 3:32 pm

not_the_one wrote:
A Ghost wrote:

P.S. This:

I understand ur theory. Dun call me a fuckin' wigger. And pleez let every1 kno that ur phsycic abilities to knowing that im gonna swear at ur azz like ur example above, pretty much failed to give the real future vision. Now iz the time to wrap a turban around ur head and call urself a fuckin' gypsy rip-off fortune teller for telling the future like it "was" going to be until i read the mistold future. Letting ma brown homeboyz kno that im not racist.

P.S. If you just read dis u just wasted about 2 seconds of ur lyfe. Plus another 1 one dis 1 and another 1 the 1 after dis message.

IM Gangsta Yo!!!!!

Another 1 on 1 dis 1, ha ha fucc ur dumb.
LOL! Damn, f#ck a beef, you're funny. And at least you understand what I'm talking about :D

LOL! "gypsy rip-off fortune teller" I like that. 8)

Anyways, back to the topic. Here's a link if anybody's interested.

http://www.homefair.com/homefair/servle ... ty=MAF0001

And here's a link if you want

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » November 27th, 2005, 3:34 pm

Sorry for the second post, I f#cked up and hit submit by accident.

Here's a link you can use to compare Canadian cities.

http://www.homefair.com/homefair/servle ... toState=AL

ZiggyK

Unread post by ZiggyK » November 29th, 2005, 4:28 pm

Trey wrote:Saint John's only had 1 murder this year according to statistics.

If it had 20 murders it would be the murder capital of Canada but it isn't and it didn't have 20 gun deaths.

The murder capital, Winnipeg, only had 23 murders so far.
You sure?because 2 people were killed the day I posted my last message.

not_the_one
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by not_the_one » November 30th, 2005, 1:55 pm

A Ghost wrote:Sorry for the second post, I f#cked up and hit submit by accident.

Relating not to the topic of canada but the topic that u rote, here is the crime site for chicago, trust me, itz fuckin good. I think i posted it before, somewhere but no topic specific for dis link:

www.chicagocrime.org

not_the_one
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by not_the_one » November 30th, 2005, 1:58 pm

Nov. 12
11:20 p.m.
Robbery
700 block N. Lawndale Ave. Street
Nov. 12
11:20 p.m.
Robbery
1600 block N. Avers Ave. Street

Holy crap, the most crimes happened so far on ma b-day in chitown, 1039, and the stats above show that by me just scrolling down, 2 fuckin robberies in the same minute?

not_the_one
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by not_the_one » November 30th, 2005, 2:33 pm

Shit ma bad, that waz ma momz bday, god bless her.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » November 30th, 2005, 9:52 pm

not_the_one wrote:
A Ghost wrote:Sorry for the second post, I f#cked up and hit submit by accident.

Relating not to the topic of canada but the topic that u rote, here is the crime site for chicago, trust me, itz fuckin good. I think i posted it before, somewhere but no topic specific for dis link:

www.chicagocrime.org
Now I'm confused, are you from Toronto or Chicago??

NW10
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NW10 » December 1st, 2005, 3:22 am

the thread is off topic. If you still want to discuss Canada gangs you can discuss

Toronto here:
viewtopic.php?t=2551&start=80

Vancouver & British Columbia
viewtopic.php?t=10417

Montreal & Quebec
viewtopic.php?t=3611&start=60

So far these threads are unspoilt. Please stick to the above topics if you wish to use them as i dont want to have to lock good threads just because people cant stick to the topic. Thanks

-close-