Concerned Citizen VS. Snitch???

This is the forum for those who believe that there are other options to gangs and violence and hope to see young people make better choices about their future. Where does change begin?

Moderator: Guest

Strong_Sider

Unread post by Strong_Sider » January 8th, 2006, 10:50 pm

lol.. guess i should make my comments all inclusive and not gender specific...alot of females do have more balls than some guys though..lol

Christina Marie
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

Unread post by Christina Marie » January 8th, 2006, 11:29 pm

Strong_Sider wrote:lol.. guess i should make my comments all inclusive and not gender specific...alot of females do have more balls than some guys though..lol

Sooooo true! LOL.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » January 9th, 2006, 1:50 am

Strong_Sider wrote:its simple... if you're involved in activities where youmay lose your freedom you have to be ready to face the time - NOT SNITCH for lesser sentences... if a citizen chooses to give info to police about a rape, child abduction, or any case involving women, children or elderly i have no problem with that.. myself im not on the payroll for the LAPD so they get no help from me, though i wouldnt condemn someone for doing what they think is morally right... just remember, do the crime, then grab your nuts, shut your mouth and do the time , NO SNITCHING

If that's what you mean by snitching (doing it to get a lightersentence) that's reasonable and I get it

What I don't get is when people call concerned citizens trying to help clean up the community snitches

but as for those only seeking to gain benefits, a better and shorter jailtime, then I agree

A Zen monk once said:
The greatest sin is to do the right thing for the wrong reason
And I'm not even Buddhist lol just from martial arts :twisted:

Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Common Sense » January 9th, 2006, 6:24 pm

Another point of view:

It's a matter of lifestyle choice. Some people don't mind living in chaos and have their neighborhoods, schools, and public service go down to hell. It's not a priority for them. Wasn't before, so why should it be now?

So the system finally gives and say's "Screw em". Let's not do anything for them. There only blacks, browns, trailer trash, and whoever else is down on the pole. Then the filth just piles up until you can't stand anymore.

Then one day ya wake up and wonder "Why don't I have sh#-t like everybody else". So ya play the race card "It's racism". Is it really? If you don't care about your own neighborhood, why should anybody else.

If you are not concerned about your schools for your children, why should the school district?

If your not concerned about fools on your corner selling rocks and whatever else, why should law enforcement?

If your not concerned about living second class and being treated third class, then don't cry foul.

If your not concerned that your grocery store sells BS in your community, and other communities are gettin' over with phat goods, then why even bother (which I'll post an article to this fact).

What you do in your house is your business. What you do that effects the community at-large is everybody's business.

I don't think kids should have to walk pass trash, graffitti, dealers, hoes, and abandoned stolen cars on their way to school. What kind of message is that? This is how we do it! You do the same thing when you get older. Don't strive for anything better.

It really amazes me how some of you here on this board don't care about nothing, your community, your enviroment, your home, your kids. Not even yourselves. You don't need "the man" to keep you down, you're doing a fine job on your own. So keep the jail mentality, it only hurts you, so if your cool with it, then it's all good.

Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Common Sense » January 9th, 2006, 6:41 pm

Access To Healthy Foods Limited In Poor Neighborhoods
January 7, 2002

(Center for the Advancement of Health) --

Wealthier neighborhoods have more than three times as many supermarkets as poor neighborhoods, limiting access for many people to the basic elements of a healthy diet, according to a new study.

"The choices people make about what to eat are limited by the food available to them," says lead author Kimberly Morland, Ph.D., of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill School of Public Health.

Previous studies have shown that people living in poverty often have poor diets, putting them at greater risk for chronic diseases such as diabetes and congestive heart failure.

This study, published in the January issue of the American Journal of Preventive Medicine, also shows that when broken down by race, not just wealth, there are four times as many supermarkets in predominantly white neighborhoods as in black neighborhoods. Black households are less likely to have a car or truck available, the study showed.

"The lack of private transportation and supermarkets in low-wealth and predominantly black neighborhoods suggests that residents of these neighborhoods may be at a disadvantage when attempting to achieve a healthy diet," she says.

The researchers looked at 216 neighborhoods in Maryland, Minnesota, Mississippi and North Carolina.

The poor neighborhoods had more mom'n'pop grocery stores and specialty food stores (fish or meat markets) than the wealthier neighborhoods. The nutritional difference, according to previous studies, is that supermarkets sell more healthy foods at lower costs than corner groceries and convenience stores.

Poor neighborhoods also have far fewer carry-out specialty eating places, such as delicatessens and sandwich shops, and more bars and taverns than wealthy neighborhoods.

The location of supermarkets, restaurants and other food sellers has largely been driven by market factors and economic policies, the researchers say.

"The retail sector has been affected by economic policies that support corporate retail chains, public- and private-sector loan policies that favor home ownership for white Americans and land use policies that facilitate development of predominately wealthy and white suburban neighborhoods," they say.

Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Common Sense » January 9th, 2006, 6:46 pm

Food fright: Black neighborhoods in L.A. have poor choice

By Nanci Hellmich, USA TODAY

A new study confirms what obesity researchers have said for years: Grocery stores in lower-income black neighborhoods offer fewer healthful foods than stores in more affluent, mostly white communities, making it more difficult for poorer people to maintain a normal weight and live a healthy lifestyle.

This may partly explain why some groups such as black women have higher rates of obesity.

For the latest study, trained community volunteers and academic researchers in the Los Angeles area studied 261 stores in specific areas of South Los Angeles, Inglewood and North Long Beach, whose populations are 47% black, with a median household income of $29,237.

They compared foods found in those stores with products in 69 stores in areas in West Los Angeles (between Santa Monica and Beverly Hills, but not including those communities) that are mostly white and have a median income of $45,917. They then looked more closely at 71 stores in the white and black communities to flesh out their study.

A statistical comparison was done by researchers with local health advocacy group Community Health Councils Inc., the University of Southern California and the University of California-Los Angeles. Among their findings, reported in the July issue of Journal of General Internal Medicine:

• 38% of the stores in the black communities carried skim milk, compared with 80% of white neighborhoods.

• 70% of the stores in the black neighborhoods had fresh fruits and vegetables, compared with 94% of the stores in the white communities.

• There was less variety of produce, and it was of a poorer quality, in the black neighborhoods: 13 fruits and 21 vegetables in a typical store in those areas, compared with 26 fruits and 38 vegetables in the stores in the mostly white communities.

Community members reported "finding unappealing vegetables and fruits such as brown bananas" in the lower-income neighborhoods, says lead author David Sloane, an associate professor of policy, planning and development at USC.

There were marked differences in the types of stores in the communities.

"In West Los Angeles, they tend to be larger chain stores," Sloane says. "In South Los Angeles, they tend to be more mom-and-pop stores. ... They don't have a strong a relationship with distributors to get as great a variety of goods, and so the result is people have a fewer choices of healthy items."

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » January 10th, 2006, 12:12 am

... um, myabe i read into it wrong... what did those two stories have anything to do with this thread?

Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Common Sense » January 10th, 2006, 6:00 pm

This wasn't directed toward your comments. This was an addtition to my comments.

The two articles are in response to what happens when people are not concerned to much about their enviroments. If people in Hood USA don't demand/complain about having a better existance, then no one will give a damn, and life stays the same. My example were about grocery stores, but it goes all acrosss the board (gangs, drugs, housing, etc.).

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: New York City

Unread post by Cold Bear » January 11th, 2006, 10:34 am

You know what happens when people in any hood USA demand/complain about having a better existence. You have the typical "Stop whining, just work hard, and stay in school. Maybe one day you'll make it out".

MIDTOWN SB
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Mars

Unread post by MIDTOWN SB » January 11th, 2006, 5:16 pm

Common Sense wrote:Here are open questions for anyone (pick one and explain why):

You hear your neighbor being beaten by her husband, she is scraming bloody murder and the kids are crying in terror. What would you do?

You see a teenage kid rolling baskets in the middle of the lane for a passing car to hit in your neighborhood. What would you do?

You're neighborhood is trying to revitilize the community by building new commercial spots for store such as 7 Eleven, Circle K or a fast food typr place. You driving by at 2:00am and you see some yougsters spraying up the new buildings. What would you do?

Some young people decided to turn a vacant house in the middle of your block into a rock house. What would you do?

A truck pulls into a vacant lot in your neighborood and started dumping trash and furniture. What would you do?

There's a prostitute for the first time working a corner in your neighborhood. What would you do?

There's a Town Hall meeting in your neighborhood and the Mayor announces businesses are reluctant to rebuild in your neighborhood (stabucks, Boston Market, Gelson's Bristol Farms, Fancy grocery stores, etc.) because most of the people are lower working class. What is your opinion on that?
1. I'd probaly wouldnt do shit

2. I'd only care if it hit my car

3. nothin

4. let them make there money

5. see if any the furniture is good and take it in the house

6. let her make that money,

7. generfication, tryna get rid of the black folks like they doin in my hood right now.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » January 11th, 2006, 6:15 pm

MIDTOWN wrote:
Common Sense wrote:[A truck pulls into a vacant lot in your neighborood and started dumping trash and furniture. What would you do?
5. see if any the furniture is good and take it in the house
LOL actually did that once

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: crooklyn

Unread post by BG MLOCO » January 25th, 2006, 12:09 pm

to me a snitch is someone who does dirt and then when they get caught instead of riding beef they tell on the homies, thats it plain and simple or if they have to like make deals with the, but in all hoodz, people assume too much, he is a snitch or she is ect ect, yo honeslty if i wasnt there or seen them i cant cll it cuz alot of good niggz got hit with the snicth label and when the truth was exposed they didnt even snitch.

qbone
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by qbone » January 26th, 2006, 3:09 am

i agree BG MLOCO alot of it comes from peeps in the hood doing good then when they get caught up they want to make some one esle life miserable
r some one pointing the blame on some one who really aint did it people
better stop loking up the facts about situations causenalot of good poeple r geting hurt from that jacket i like show me the paper work that psi is public info a concern citizen is some one who is concern what goes on in there life and hood weather good r bad

Aquafresh
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Oak Cliff

Unread post by Aquafresh » January 27th, 2006, 12:47 pm

You hear your neighbor being beaten by her husband, she is scraming bloody murder and the kids are crying in terror. What would you do?

NOTHING

You see a teenage kid rolling baskets in the middle of the lane for a passing car to hit in your neighborhood. What would you do?

Make they ass stop!

You're neighborhood is trying to revitilize the community by building new commercial spots for store such as 7 Eleven, Circle K or a fast food typr place. You driving by at 2:00am and you see some yougsters spraying up the new buildings. What would you do?

NOTHING

Some young people decided to turn a vacant house in the middle of your block into a rock house. What would you do?

NOTHING

A truck pulls into a vacant lot in your neighborood and started dumping trash and furniture. What would you do?

NOTHING

There's a prostitute for the first time working a corner in your neighborhood. What would you do?

Make her ass stop!

There's a Town Hall meeting in your neighborhood and the Mayor announces businesses are reluctant to rebuild in your neighborhood (stabucks, Boston Market, Gelson's Bristol Farms, Fancy grocery stores, etc.) because most of the people are lower working class. What is your opinion on that?

Oh well![/b]

Aquafresh
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Aquafresh » January 27th, 2006, 12:56 pm

The mentality they have is just plain scary, not to mention they are some of the most uneducated group of people I have run into. And they can carry a gun! :shock:[/quote]

I CAN CARY A GUN & I AIN'T NO COP; but, I feel what you saying :lol:

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Re: Concerned Citizen VS. Snitch???

Unread post by Qdawg » January 2nd, 2007, 1:07 pm

[quote="Common Sense"]I believe there is a big difference between being a concerned citizen reporting illegal activity and a snitch. Let's not blur the lines here. It's too often when [b]some[/b] people who have stayed X amount of days incarcerated for whatever reason, bring jailhouse terms and code of ethics back into the community, which sometimes find it's usage with the younger generations.

[b]Disclaimer: These are my defintions and they are open for debate.[/b]

[b]Concerned Citizen:[/b] An individual who takes pride in their community, respects the rights of others, and will report illegal activity to appropriate authorities (police, parents, etc.). It's almost an unwritten rule of being a civilian. To be civilized and live by rules and laws voted on by the people of that society. If they were no rules or laws, some people would lose their minds and run Amok. There is always a small few that is willing to punch holes in the system. If there is no system of structure, anarchy is soon to follow.

[b]Snitch:[/b]To turn infomer or to tattle. I feel the word snitch does have it's place in the penal community (jail, prison, detention,etc). It may be appropriate not snitch or tell if you live under these rules or system, due to the grave consequences. This society at large is specialized, therefore what may apply in our community (back home) may not apply here.

[b]So what happens if these two defintions are blurred?[/b]
If you live in a community and you feel reporting crimes [b](providing that it's safe to do so)[/b] is being a snitch, then you're part of the degradation of that community. It most people don't care enough to give a damn, then the community will slowly die. There is a reason why there are worst off neighborhoods than others. It all start with the residents, then the elected officials.

[b]Debate taken from another thread:[/b]
Some writers thought it was wrong to turn in a shoplifter. Well if your another shoplifter, then I guess there could be some concerns, but let's say we don't turn in that shoplifter and this practice becomes long term. Prices in that store will rise to pay for extra security measures or the store owner just may close up shop and leave for another neighborhood altogether. So who is hurt by this? The community. Most poor resident must go on the other side of town for merchadise, because there isn't enough to choose from in the hood. The more affluent neighborhoods have more options and at cheaper prices most of the time. Visit a grocery store in the phat section of town and compare the difference (service and price), you'll be amazed.[/quote]

this day & age brother its no difference..both are considered rats...i hear you though with the whole have pride for they community....if you involve police matters in pretty much anything now its like you automatically considered a "rat"

CuzImaBoss

Unread post by CuzImaBoss » January 3rd, 2007, 9:21 am

I consider a snitch a ... snorputo.

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » January 5th, 2007, 5:29 pm

("if you involve police matters in pretty much anything now its like you automatically considered a "rat")

Baltimore: A whole family murdered by drug dealers and police inaction

Hundreds of people showed up for memorial services and rallies in East Baltimore , and more than 2,000 people went to a funeral home to pay their respects to Angela and Carnell Dawson and five of her children. They had been burned to death in a fire set in retaliation for the parents' opposition to drug dealing in their neighborhood.

Angela Dawson had complained to the police repeatedly about drug dealing in her neighborhood and threats and harassment directed against her as a result of her confrontation with drug dealers. Months ago, Dawson had reported their next door neighbor to police as a drug dealer, but in a plea bargain with prosecutors he pled guilty only to illegal gun possession charges and was placed on probation.

He came back to harass the Dawsons, painting profanities on the outside of their house and slapping Mrs. Dawson when she tried to remove it. On October 2, Mrs. Dawson had been a witness against him in court concerning this incident.

The next morning, two Molotov cocktails were thrown through a window of the house and burned up the kitchen before the Dawsons succeeded in bringing the fire under control.

Fifteen days later, early in the morning, an associate of the drug dealer kicked in the door to the Dawsons' three-story row house, pouring gasoline throughout the first floor, and then setting the house on fire, killing everyone sleeping on the floors above.

In response to loud criticism from the neighborhood, police say they offered to move the Dawsons after the first attack.

What kind of offer was that? It would have left the neighborhood more under the control of drug dealers. Maybe the police don't care about that. But the Dawsons did. They refused, saying they wouldn't be driven out of their neighborhood.

If the Dawsons made any mistake it was to put their faith in the cops, who at best don't care, but too often are implicated in the drug trade.

Drugs won't be stopped in these neighborhoods unless people who oppose them band together to oppose them, including to protect themselves.

Aquafresh
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Aquafresh » January 5th, 2007, 7:41 pm

I guess I ain't the' only one....Damn :x

When I was young, the neighborhood "gang" did this shit to my family also. Chumps mad 'cause we treated 'em like cowards. That's just how my family is. We live by the cliche' that "cowards run in packs." To this day I have ill feelings towards that "set." We didn't go to the hoe-lice, though.

We knew they wasn't 'bout shit; so, we reacted in a manner that a rival would. Punk mutha-fucca's "wall bang" our house, we cleaned it up a few weeks later, but not before "X'n" out their set name & putting our own "threats" beside it.

See a Nicca "claimin'," let's go handle 'em. Spray our house, we come back at yours.

Fight fire with' fire & bitch nicca's will scream for water!!! You feels?!

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » January 5th, 2007, 9:52 pm

same shit cracked off with my family with a notorious set that we got family and loved ones in. But the whole family showed up and showed them niggas we wasn't no poo-butt as punks and they respected niggas gangsta. Helps to have a big ass family though. :) I aint gon lie.

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » January 7th, 2007, 12:52 am

i hate snitches, seriusly,a nigga is hungry he plan somethin, do it get away with it feel the joy of holdin money by the ton, everything is good u think nothin can go wrong till a mothafucka snitches :evil:
a snitch will tell on ur ass fo no fuckin reason just coz they felt like it, i hate snitches dats a bitch givin a nigga 5 years for 100 dollars or somethin

i have had niggaz put guns to my face, blades to my kneck and all that shit but i ain neva call the 5'0, the only time i dial 911 is fo an ambolance fo sonmeone i love

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » January 7th, 2007, 12:57 am

I agree that most citizens who live in indigenous communities are stuck in a predicament, you see a nigga get shot and you narc that nigga out or comply with the police, you risk gettin killed and you puttin your family in danger, yet on the same token if you keep your mouth shut, you continue on dealing with the bull shit.

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » January 7th, 2007, 1:02 am

nigga dats wen u go up to them niggaz n tell'em to chill or somethin preach and reach to'em....they proly gon listen to an old lady i mean they'l proly try listenin or take it in mind or somethin...snitchin jst leads to more problems, anger n kids with no fathers, mothers with no help, kids seein pops getin arrested fills em up with hate, indagering peoples family,

BxxMILITIA
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BxxMILITIA » January 8th, 2007, 11:10 am

fu*k a snitch.....bottom line...a snitch is a nigga u role with, thats in ya lil posse, puttin in work with u, n when the time comes 2 pay the price n do ya lil bid, niggas wanna open their mouth like lil faggots...i seen it 2 many times, been threw it 2 many times, dude tells u he would NEVER snitch n puts that on his grandmother's grandmother, n next thing u kno, u get knocked, he the first faggot 2 say somthin...thats why i dont do my dirt with nobody, next nigga that tell me he wont snitch, ima slap the shit out him...i understand if its grandmas that gotta be duckin' behind cars on their way home, then that wouldnt be condidered snitchin'....or any decent, hardworking people...but still, u cant blame people for clappin' u kuz u opened ur mouth....u put urself in that position...bottom line...

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » January 8th, 2007, 6:06 pm

well said bxx

today i went to get my grl afta schoo i was chillin at burger king n shit eatin and we was talkin bout some neighbuor that always complain n i kno dude a snitch ...my grl told me someshit i ain neva thuoght about, she told me u n ur boiz dont pay rent u chill all day n most times people in the hood disturb the peace n all that and olda woman n men worked hard to make a living, pay they rent and try there best to get by n then gun shots errupt and people hustlin and all that ,police sirence n all ,how do they feel,...blah blah blah....no wonder they snitch .....i realy thought of that on my way home seriusly shit is Fukked up but i dono how the olda folks really feel after workin hard to feed they babies , workin hard fo a better life , and earn from they sweat to pay they rent and teenagers who dont pay rent or nothin just fukk all that up fo them its fukked up.well they cud go up to a thug n say somethin but most times a nigga ain gon listen
snitchin still ain rite but i dono man guess its life live hard earn a livin someone always gon fukk yo shit up

Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Common Sense » January 9th, 2007, 3:23 pm

Qdawg's article wrote:Angela Dawson had complained to the police repeatedly about drug dealing in her neighborhood and threats and harassment directed against her as a result of her confrontation with drug dealers. Months ago, Dawson had reported their next door neighbor to police as a drug dealer, but in a plea bargain with prosecutors he pled guilty only to illegal gun possession charges and was placed on probation.
This is where the system failed this family. This drug dealer had a lengthy criminal record.
Qdawg's article wrote: He came back to harass the Dawsons, painting profanities on the outside of their house and slapping Mrs. Dawson when she tried to remove it. On October 2, Mrs. Dawson had been a witness against him in court concerning this incident.
Again the system fails. His case is assault and battery, and........ no conviction????????
Qdawg's article wrote: The next morning, two Molotov cocktails were thrown through a window of the house and burned up the kitchen before the Dawsons succeeded in bringing the fire under control.
Harassment and urban terrorism.....????
Qdawg's article wrote: Fifteen days later, early in the morning, an associate of the drug dealer kicked in the door to the Dawsons' three-story row house, pouring gasoline throughout the first floor, and then setting the house on fire, killing everyone sleeping on the floors above.
Shame...shame....shame on Baltimore city officials. This should never happen to a family. If this neighborhood were affluent, convictions and prison sentences would have been handed out months ago.
Qdawg's article wrote: Drugs won't be stopped in these neighborhoods unless people who oppose them band together to oppose them, including to protect themselves.
Banding together without risking the lives of family is more appropriate. The Dawson’s should never have been allowed to cross the line of safety. That’s why police officers are paid by tax payers. To do the dirty work of the community and to protect it’s citizen’s.
The Dawson tragedy was a wake up call for this community. This could have happened to anybody.

The aftermath:

The Dawson Family...DEAD

The Arsonist: Darrell L. Brooks, 21, Life Sentence Without Parole.

Obviously these fools didn’t read about what happened to Darrell Brooks:
(If you don’t know your history, you might be doomed to repeat it)

Two Baltimore men convicted of firebombing a community activist's home will likely spend the rest of their lives behind bars after a federal judge imposed lengthy prison sentences yesterday for trying to kill a witness.

Nakie Harris, a 30-year-old convicted drug dealer who was infuriated by the activist's telephone calls to police, received 84 years in prison.

Richard Royal, 21, was sentenced to 60 years for buying beer bottles that became the flaming Molotov cocktails thrown onto the rowhouse of Harwood Community Association President Eda McAbier on Jan. 15, 2004.
http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/local/ ... -headlines

The bottom line is: It's just not worth it. Giving up the rest of you're life or you're prime years in prison, is not worth trying to teach someone (you really don't give a damn about) a lesson. If it's not working out......move on. To really be a successful and profitable criminal with longevity, you gotta be SMART,SAVVY, AND INTELLIGENT. Which most fools are not. That's why most criminal career's only last but a minute.
BxxMILITIA wrote: fu*k a snitch.....bottom line...a snitch is a nigga u role with, thats in ya lil posse, puttin in work with u, n when the time comes 2 pay the price n do ya lil bid, niggas wanna open their mouth like lil faggots...i seen it 2 many times, been threw it 2 many times, dude tells u he would NEVER snitch n puts that on his grandmother's grandmother, n next thing u kno, u get knocked, he the first faggot 2 say somthin..
True...true. This is a true snitch. If you do the dirt and you get caught, take it like a man.
BxxMILITIA wrote: i understand if its grandmas that gotta be duckin' behind cars on their way home, then that wouldnt be condidered snitchin'....or any decent, hardworking people...but still, u cant blame people for clappin' u kuz u opened ur mouth....u put urself in that position...bottom line...
To me, this is just a concerned citizen whose tired of ducking behind cars, because of somebody else’s BS.
Mcminister wrote: my grl told me someshit i ain neva thuoght about

This is an important fact.
Mcminister wrote: she told me u n ur boiz dont pay rent u chill all day

If you’re not paying your way, then someone must be paying for you.????? This person has alot of responsibility and alot on their minds.
Mcminister girl said wrote: n most times people in the hood disturb the peace n all that and olda woman n men worked hard to make a living, pay they rent and try there best to get by n then gun shots errupt and people hustlin and all that ,police sirence n all ,how do they feel,...blah blah blah....no wonder they snitch

Working people are trying to have a little peace of mind. Most working class people do jobs that they really don’t like, and would probably do something else if they could. They do these jobs because they have rent, bills, and children to support. Working people take pride in what they have. There car, there place of residence, personal items, and it’s really frustrating when there are young people who don’t give a damn about no one except themselves. It’s a generation of selfish little bastards. They don’t care about their families, neighbor’s or community. Next thing you know, what was once a nice place to live, is now refered to as a “hood” Nobody is safe, the community is an eye sore, and it’s an embarrassment. So every generation of kids that grow up in this hostile, disrespectful and impoverished environment, could possibly adopt this lifestyle as...normal. Which it isn’t.
Mcminister wrote: i realy thought of that on my way home seriusly shit is #%@& up

Which is a good thing. Thinking outside of the box, will free you from mental oppression. That’s why so many fools in the hood get caught up. Modern day slaves. There own minds and ignorance are their oppressors. It took Mr. Stanley Williams years in solitary confinement to figure this out.
Mcminister wrote: but i dono how the olda folks really feel after workin hard to feed they babies , workin hard fo a better life , and earn from they sweat to pay they rent and teenagers who dont pay rent or nothin just #%@& all that up fo them its #%@& up.
Why don’t you ask an older person how do they feel? Ask someone who is responsible in your family.
Mcminister wrote: well they cud go up to a thug n say somethin

The best thing to do is...raise your own kids properly and give them tools for success.
Mcminister wrote: but most times a nigga ain gon listen
That’s the number one problem in the black community. Too many “nigga’s” and not enough black men.

Return to “Prevention, Intervention, Education and Awareness”