highly educated,but still unemployed

This is the forum for those who believe that there are other options to gangs and violence and hope to see young people make better choices about their future. Where does change begin?

Moderator: Guest

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1690
Joined: December 25th, 2004, 10:40 am
Location: Mil town,WIS

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » March 24th, 2006, 5:26 pm

Christina Marie wrote:
your calling me a #%@&#%@ robot? the ahole that says "rampant discrimination" 6 times a #%@&#%@ post. you got some #%@&#%@ balls.



I hear that!!! BMOH....you sound more racist than anybody on here by far.



to you because youre white.Whites will idolize a J Edgar Hoover but assasinate a MLK.

User avatar
Christina Marie
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 9305
Joined: August 11th, 2005, 4:58 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA
Location: CA

Unread post by Christina Marie » March 24th, 2006, 5:32 pm

blackmanofhonor wrote:
Christina Marie wrote:
your calling me a #%@&#%@ robot? the ahole that says "rampant discrimination" 6 times a #%@&#%@ post. you got some #%@&#%@ balls.



I hear that!!! BMOH....you sound more racist than anybody on here by far.



to you because youre white.Whites will idolize a J Edgar Hoover but assasinate a MLK.


I don't idolize anyone. BUT....I believe that MLK was an extraordinary man. I admire him greatly. So now what? Guess that blew you're whole plot to shit.

User avatar
'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3127
Joined: May 31st, 2004, 10:36 am
Country: Hong Kong, China
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Unread post by 'X' » March 24th, 2006, 10:13 pm

johnnyblac eye to eye wrote:
EVN - I'm just me... wrote:
blackmanofhonor wrote:
blackmanofhonor wrote:No man should be content with hand outs.In effect if a man doesnt have a job he cant feed himself,he has to be feed by others.



unless he turns to ''alternative'' ways of feeding himself,example crime.Which is a bad thing within itself,because it leads to high imprisonment rates.Over 10% of the black adult male population is locked up right now.


I can definitely agree with you there.

Handouts are better than crime, and yet there should be more than handouts...

But I think without handouts many would seriously not survive (in a literal, not exagerated sense, as in the homeless)

But you can use these handouts as a temporary crutch until you get on your feet, which isn't the most prideful thing to do, but it is as you said better than crime.


shut up you pancakin bitch.... you can't make up your in your mine whose side you want to be on.

this is you.

"the government gives out free food. i can agree with you there anything is better than free food. the u.s. is not a 3rd world. oh the katrina thing was a 3rd world and yeah some cities can be compared to a 3rd world. indians are oppressed. blacks aren't oppressed. what you think of this X? how can you say that X? X you are a racist. blackman you are a racist. haha 88 that nigga joke was funny, but i ain't racist. i don't say nigga cause its an ugly word, but i laugh at the jokes. why you call se11 a honkey? yeah se11 blackman is a racist nigga. blacks force blacks to smoke crack. blacks should stay off drugs. i don't judge, but all blacks are lazy, crack pushin, bangers. MLK had prostitutes, oh i'm lying he didn't have prostitutes. i love MLK, i just heard he had prostitues. only blacks sell drugs but government officials don't. i'm not white i'm korean, but i want to be white. that was a good post of minister farrakhan. i hate the noi's beliefs."


^^lol
Yeah that sums him up pretty much, but don't forget to mention how he post bogus "he say, she say, oh I heard..." info on the net, not seeming to really, really realize how dangerous that can be...Anybody with any kind of street knowledge would know that though....

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2247
Joined: October 12th, 2004, 9:48 pm
Location: NYC

Unread post by se11 » March 24th, 2006, 11:06 pm

Christina Marie wrote:
blackmanofhonor wrote:
Christina Marie wrote:
your calling me a #%@&#%@ robot? the ahole that says "rampant discrimination" 6 times a #%@&#%@ post. you got some #%@&#%@ balls.



I hear that!!! BMOH....you sound more racist than anybody on here by far.



to you because youre white.Whites will idolize a J Edgar Hoover but assasinate a MLK.


I don't idolize anyone. BUT....I believe that MLK was an extraordinary man. I admire him greatly. So now what? Guess that blew you're whole plot to shit.


because one white guy killed him doesnt mean he speaks for the whole race. the same way blacks are slanging crack and gang banging in the ghetto dont speak for the whole black race.

i actually liked the teachings of martin luther king, and respect him as one the great americans in this country. why? BECAUSE HE WANTED TO BETTER AMERICA AS A WHOLE. he didnt just want black people to rise up, he cared about everyone in america and wanted peace.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » March 25th, 2006, 12:26 pm

X wrote:
johnnyblac eye to eye wrote:
EVN - I'm just me... wrote:
blackmanofhonor wrote:
blackmanofhonor wrote:No man should be content with hand outs.In effect if a man doesnt have a job he cant feed himself,he has to be feed by others.



unless he turns to ''alternative'' ways of feeding himself,example crime.Which is a bad thing within itself,because it leads to high imprisonment rates.Over 10% of the black adult male population is locked up right now.


I can definitely agree with you there.

Handouts are better than crime, and yet there should be more than handouts...

But I think without handouts many would seriously not survive (in a literal, not exagerated sense, as in the homeless)

But you can use these handouts as a temporary crutch until you get on your feet, which isn't the most prideful thing to do, but it is as you said better than crime.


shut up you pancakin bitch.... you can't make up your in your mine whose side you want to be on.

this is you.

"the government gives out free food. i can agree with you there anything is better than free food. the u.s. is not a 3rd world. oh the katrina thing was a 3rd world and yeah some cities can be compared to a 3rd world. indians are oppressed. blacks aren't oppressed. what you think of this X? how can you say that X? X you are a racist. blackman you are a racist. haha 88 that nigga joke was funny, but i ain't racist. i don't say nigga cause its an ugly word, but i laugh at the jokes. why you call se11 a honkey? yeah se11 blackman is a racist nigga. blacks force blacks to smoke crack. blacks should stay off drugs. i don't judge, but all blacks are lazy, crack pushin, bangers. MLK had prostitutes, oh i'm lying he didn't have prostitutes. i love MLK, i just heard he had prostitues. only blacks sell drugs but government officials don't. i'm not white i'm korean, but i want to be white. that was a good post of minister farrakhan. i hate the noi's beliefs."


^^lol
Yeah that sums him up pretty much, but don't forget to mention how he post bogus "he say, she say, oh I heard..." info on the net, not seeming to really, really realize how dangerous that can be...Anybody with any kind of street knowledge would know that though....


I don't believe in more than half the stuff he just said, and never expressed belief in them.

You're not one to speak on contradicting viewpoints, racist.

But this thread wasn't about me, if you want start a new thread called "Hate on EVN" or something, don't take away oir divert from the discussion on here.

Post Reply

Return to “Prevention, Intervention, Education and Awareness”