WHAT CAN WE DO TO??? PLEASE EVERYBODY READ THIS!!

This is the forum for those who believe that there are other options to gangs and violence and hope to see young people make better choices about their future. Where does change begin?

Moderator: Guest

North Face
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: WHAT CAN WE DO TO??? PLEASE EVERYBODY READ THIS!!

Unread post by North Face » December 22nd, 2004, 12:22 pm

xplicit753 wrote:WE ALL WANT TO STOP KILLING AND BEING IN the GANG LIFE RITE? BUT HOW DO WE JUST STOP? WE NEED TO COME TOGETHER AND ENCOURAGE EACH OTHER THAT WE CAN FIND BETER THINGS TO DO.. WE NEED TO CONTROL OUR ANGER AND STOP DOING STUPID THINGS. WE ALL KNO THIS. THE THING I WANT TO KNO IS, HOW DO WE COME TOGETHER? EXACTLY WUT DO I DO WEN I GO OUT ON the BLOCC TO KICC IT with MY HOMIES? EVERY BODY PLEASE RESPOND with UR BEST ANSWER AND OPINIONS
THEIR ARE PLENTY OF ANTI GANG SHEDULING YOU CAN DO RATHER THAN STAYN ON THE STREETS AND LOOKING FOR TROUBLE. I MYSELF TRY TO HELP OUT MY COMMUNITY OR OTHER SCHOOLS WHICH COULD RELATE TO KEEPING YOUNGS BUSY RATHER THAN DOIN SHIT THAT THEIR NOT SUPPOSE TO BE DOIN.

THINK IT LIKE DIS> ITS FRIDAY NO SCHOOL WATCHA GONNA DO?
MORE LIKELY YOU WANT SOME EXCITEMENT YEA DRUGS, BITCHES, HOMIES, WATEVER SHIT ITS ALL COOL. BUT AS YOU GROW UP AND YOU KNOW DIS WE TEND TO THINK WHAT ARE YOUNGS BE DOIN, THE SAME SHIIIIT! SO PREVENT DIS FROM KNOWING YOUR OWN MISTAKES AND EXPERIENCE. MAKE SOME SPORTS COMPETITIONS, TUTORING AFTER SCHOOL, POOL, GITZ WATEVER THATLL KEEP THIER MINDS OCCUPIED ON THE RIGHT PATH RATHER THAN ON THE NEGATIVES. YOU CAN BE THE LEADER OF THE PACK AND TEACHING THE YOUNGS WATEVER THE RIGHT SHIT THEY NEED TO KNOW. YOUNGS LOOKIN UP TO YOU CAN BE FAR MUCH MORE GREATER. TEACHING THEM HOW TO BE A GREAT LEADER CAN MAKE YOU FEEL AS IF YOU ACCOMPLISHED A MISSION THAT SPREADS LIKE A GOOD VIRUS.

Dr. Gonzo
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr. Gonzo » December 24th, 2004, 3:46 pm

When, I was 14, I began to smoke crack and smoke weed all the time.

The crowd, I hanged out with was older and they were hardcore gangsters, I thought for sure, I was going to die or go to jail but, I realized you are who you hangout with.

I made a tough decision to move as far away as possible from my "friends" and guess what, I stopped fucking up my life the move helped. The move was very hard for me but it saved my life you guys should consider doing the same it's very difficult but if you guys really want to quit being a gangster move the hell away and dont look back.

At times, I still think about my friends and, I have even gotten news about them bad news things did not turn out too good for my friends. :cry:

Pumpkin2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Pumpkin2 » December 26th, 2004, 11:17 pm

Dr. Gonzo wrote:When, I was 14, I began to smoke crack and smoke weed all the time.

The crowd, I hanged out with was older and they were hardcore gangsters, I thought for sure, I was going to die or go to jail but, I realized you are who you hangout with.

I made a tough decision to move as far away as possible from my "friends" and guess what, I stopped #%@&#%@ up my life the move helped. The move was very hard for me but it saved my life you guys should consider doing the same it's very difficult but if you guys really want to quit being a gangster move the hell away and dont look back.

At times, I still think about my friends and, I have even gotten news about them bad news things did not turn out too good for my friends. :cry:
SEE EVER BODYS GOT A MEANING OF WHAT A FRIEND IS...SOME ONE WHOS GOT MY BACK...SOMEONE WHOS DOWN FOR THE HOOD.....SOMEONE WHO I CAN TRUST....SOMEONE WHO WILL GIVE ME MONEY.......NO,NO,NO,NO....THEIR IS ONLY ONE MEANING FOR A FRIEND AND THAT IS SOME WHO WILL NOT LEAD ME TO DANGER OR BRING DANGER TO ME.........NOW ASK YOURESELF HOW MANY FRIENDS DO I HAVE?

Mraka
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Mraka » December 30th, 2004, 3:17 pm

xplicit753 wrote:I agree with all yall bout wut u said. We needa talk sense into the OG's n get dem to talk sense into the youngstaz. But I bet the youngstaz aint even gon care if dey already hardcore bangers. Its hard in my situation because I live ind a hood, I cant leave, I do bang but I wud much ratha get a job in music producin or sumtin. But I dun even have a highschool degree. Im try preach sum knowledge of crip on crip killin, n juss killin in geeneral because most of the time, we be killin for no reason. I want a way that I can stop bangin for no reason, I still needa handle my shit u kno, if sumbody talkin shit about me or a homie, we needa deal with that, or if sumone killed my homie, needa deal with that. But if u bring all the reasons y theres violence into it, it aint gon stop eva. Maybe the first step is not stop killing, but only kill wen absolutely needa, that sounds stupid because killin is really neva needed, but to me, its really all I kno. SUmbody help me out.
stop taking any drugs!do the granny at home.do not go outside if it is not nessecairy /no tv,no radio,must not read journals/make you turn into things you want discover/say what you think even you do not know the fact.

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Noog » January 5th, 2005, 10:49 am

A little note for 56th Place or whoever. Bwoy, you never come near first, always 43rd? Shame. How the hell do you know how people talk in London? You been here right? You met niggas from these ends right? You know all about UK right? you informed right? Cummon, impress me with your knowledge.

But yeah, I'm a fake American gangsta, cos I never been one, never could, cos Im British. Tell you what Mr 34th Place, come over to London, I'll host you. Then you will see for yourself that we are all rich, speak in upper class accents and drink tea all day. And when you feel nice and safe with your little cup of tea, I'll take you round these ends and leave you to walk home. You wouldnt get far without me in these ends blood!