Why alcohol is bad!

This is the forum for those who believe that there are other options to gangs and violence and hope to see young people make better choices about their future. Where does change begin?

Moderator: Guest

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Why alcohol is bad!

Unread post by Sentenza » April 2nd, 2007, 5:08 pm

Share your favorite or not favorite drunk stories, about yourself or your friends.

Ok, we were drinking at my buddies place the other day, some time ago and had some beer. My friend, i ll call him T. is a legend among us when it comes to drunk stories. So we ended up getting wasted and staying at our friends place. Not only that he tried starting to pick serious fights with me as we slept in the same room he broke a lamp in half which was worth 300$ he also took a piss on my friends parents computer.
Next day the parents of my friend came to us, telling us: Oh you have spilled some orange juice on the PC, why didnt you clean it up?
We were like :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :shock: ohhhhh sorry we forgot :lol:

Ok, the weirdest story i have heard so far was from another buddy of mine. He was getting drunk the other day, like realllllllly drunk.
He went home and didnt even remember how he got home. He needed to go to the toilet badly, so he went for it. Next day, he woke up in the kitchen right next to his shit, cause he had confused the kitchen with his toilet and fell asleep right next to it. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

areefce
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by areefce » April 2nd, 2007, 5:38 pm

from this weekend. i went to my friends nephews 21st b-day and had way too much to drink. mixed abunch of stuff and made a complete ass of my self by telling every one that i am in love with my friends sister(i am)ended up losing my cell phone car keys and glasses. i got everything back but my glasses i left them at the sisters house :wink: :wink: .that was just this weekend more to follow.p.s. i spent sunday wishing i was dead from the hang over and didnt feel so hot today either

johnnnny
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by johnnnny » April 2nd, 2007, 6:01 pm

on my 20th birthday my buddies and i were drinking at these girls house from like 3 to 10. Through that time 4 of us split of 40oz of whiskey, and a 24 of carling (cheap beer :wink: ), and a smoked a bunch of joints. By about 8:30 we ran out of beer and started to drink my freinds dads beer then we started on his italian mooshine. I remember going to the bar and a few dances then bang i wake up with a huge headache in some roadside ditch with cattails :lol: my shirt was torn to shit too lol. So in the morning i asked my friends what happened and it turns out, i got in danced, bought rounds, danced, bought another round, bought a couple for myself, always jumped the cue ball off the pool table, threw some chairs around, lost a friends cell phone, mooched smokes (and i dont smoke) broke a key in someones car door lock :o , got kicked out by like 3 bouncers, and after just dissapeared and woke up in a ditch.... i had so my scars on my arm from when i think i fell into the ditch :lol: , good times

ttz

Unread post by ttz » April 2nd, 2007, 7:58 pm

im 23 but back on my 21st bday me and some of my friends got drunk with the exception of me...i decided to get totally shitfaced. i finally experiened the awesome barf/shit/cry/hit my head/barf all at the same time experience. GOOD TIMES! thank god nobody but me saw or smelled that. seriously. i can joke about it now, but damn i wanted to die back then!!! i know better now and know my limit.

Christina Marie
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

Unread post by Christina Marie » April 2nd, 2007, 11:27 pm

Sen you already know mine.....

And alcohol is bad? :lol:

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » April 3rd, 2007, 12:43 am

Christina Marie wrote:Sen you already know mine.....

And alcohol is bad? :lol:
Nope, not at all... :lol: :wink:

But thanks for sharing the stories guys haha...I have some more to come too.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » April 3rd, 2007, 9:36 am

I got recently jumped cuzz of my so called homie that was drunk.

Odog
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Odog » April 3rd, 2007, 9:55 am

Went to a club with a friend,got totally drunk cause i met some friends of my father.So they thought it would be a good joke to buy me drinks and get me totally smashed.Which what happend.Went back to my town with the taxi.Vomated (hope i wrote that right) in the taxi and we had to walk back home,luckily we were already in my town centre.But if you are totally smashed you can't walk.So my friend carried me,until we were in front of a store with a lawn/grass in front of it.He was also drunk so he said let's sleep here for about ten minutes,to get our heads straight and walk back home.It was like 4 in the morning on a friday.I closed my eyes,when i opened them there was like people looking at us.People cycling by and shit.It was now 10.00 and the store was open.Dammmmmmmm.I woke my friend up and we went home.

EmperorPenguin
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by EmperorPenguin » April 3rd, 2007, 10:09 am

Perhaps when I get home I'll write out some stories. I worked a number of years in the bar industry and I have some stories that are hard to believe, and some that I can't repeat. :)

johnnnny
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by johnnnny » April 3rd, 2007, 10:25 am

this one time i was drunk walking down a slope and my buddy pushed me and i rolled right into a tree, ouch.....

Odog
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Odog » April 3rd, 2007, 10:30 am

Odog wrote:Went to a club with a friend,got totally drunk cause i met some friends of my father.So they thought it would be a good joke to buy me drinks and get me totally smashed.Which what happend.Went back to my town with the taxi.Vomated (hope i wrote that right) in the taxi and we had to walk back home,luckily we were already in my town centre.But if you are totally smashed you can't walk.So my friend carried me,until we were in front of a store with a lawn/grass in front of it.He was also drunk so he said let's sleep here for about ten minutes,to get our heads straight and walk back home.It was like 4 in the morning on a friday.I closed my eyes,when i opened them there was like people looking at us.People cycling by and shit.It was now 10.00 and the store was open.Dammmmmmmm.I woke my friend up and we went home.
He Sentenza you know this store,it was the Aldi! :lol:

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » April 3rd, 2007, 10:44 am

Odog wrote:
Odog wrote:Went to a club with a friend,got totally drunk cause i met some friends of my father.So they thought it would be a good joke to buy me drinks and get me totally smashed.Which what happend.Went back to my town with the taxi.Vomated (hope i wrote that right) in the taxi and we had to walk back home,luckily we were already in my town centre.But if you are totally smashed you can't walk.So my friend carried me,until we were in front of a store with a lawn/grass in front of it.He was also drunk so he said let's sleep here for about ten minutes,to get our heads straight and walk back home.It was like 4 in the morning on a friday.I closed my eyes,when i opened them there was like people looking at us.People cycling by and shit.It was now 10.00 and the store was open.Dammmmmmmm.I woke my friend up and we went home.
He Sentenza you know this store,it was the Aldi! :lol:
haha yea Aldi...You can get drunk there for very little money. :lol: :lol:

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » April 4th, 2007, 11:08 pm

Ok ok. Heres one of my drunken stories.

Me and the homies were kicking it and I was drinking that Night Train (this was over 10 yrs ago). Anywaaaaaays the cops were called and me and my one home boy end up in the back of an LBPD car. All the way downtown ( I was told and semi recall) I was alternating telling him to get out and run or trying to bite him (go figure :roll:). Everytime I tried to bite him the popo would slam on the brakes and my face would hit the cage. I guess it ended up they had to seat belt me on the bench in the booking room and carried me up stairs hog style. But the next day when I got released I get home and look in the mirror and I had these fucking criss cross marks on my face/forehead from hitting the grill in the squad car. NICEEEEEEEEEEEEE. Never drank that shit again :lol:

areefce
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by areefce » April 5th, 2007, 9:09 am

Christina Marie wrote:Ok ok. Heres one of my drunken stories.

Me and the homies were kicking it and I was drinking that Night Train (this was over 10 yrs ago). Anywaaaaaays the cops were called and me and my one home boy end up in the back of an LBPD car. All the way downtown ( I was told and semi recall) I was alternating telling him to get out and run or trying to bite him (go figure :roll:). Everytime I tried to bite him the popo would slam on the brakes and my face would hit the cage. I guess it ended up they had to seat belt me on the bench in the booking room and carried me up stairs hog style. But the next day when I got released I get home and look in the mirror and I had these #%@&#%@ criss cross marks on my face/forehead from hitting the grill in the squad car. NICEEEEEEEEEEEEE. Never drank that shit again :lol:
damn c/m that night train aint no joke i quit drinking that stuff in highschool :evil: :evil:

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » April 9th, 2007, 7:59 pm

areefce wrote:

Me and the homies were kicking it and I was drinking that Night Train (this was over 10 yrs ago). Anywaaaaaays the cops were called and me and my one home boy end up in the back of an LBPD car. All the way downtown ( I was told and semi recall) I was alternating telling him to get out and run or trying to bite him (go figure :roll:). Everytime I tried to bite him the popo would slam on the brakes and my face would hit the cage. I guess it ended up they had to seat belt me on the bench in the booking room and carried me up stairs hog style. But the next day when I got released I get home and look in the mirror and I had these #%@&#%@ criss cross marks on my face/forehead from hitting the grill in the squad car. NICEEEEEEEEEEEEE. Never drank that shit again :lol:
damn c/m that night train aint no joke i quit drinking that stuff in highschool :evil: :evil:
Yeah we were slummin it that night :lol:

areefce
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by areefce » April 9th, 2007, 8:22 pm

Christina Marie wrote:
areefce wrote:

hahahah that stuff is as bad as m/d 2020 talk about slumin it

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » April 9th, 2007, 9:17 pm

areefce wrote:
Christina Marie wrote:
areefce wrote:

hahahah that stuff is as bad as m/d 2020 talk about slumin it
Yep....used to drink that nasty stuff too

WIP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WIP » April 10th, 2007, 1:35 am

Drunk story..i was tore back drinkin wild irish rose. blacked out at a party. woke up with the neighbor bangin on my door at 5AM. cause i parked my car in his front yard. 5ft from the front door. with 2 big ass bushes in the grill. i neva eva drank that mess again.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by alexalonso » April 10th, 2007, 2:29 pm

save these stupid drunk stories for another forum.