Did anyone here ever meet Darren "Bo" Taylor?

This is the forum for those who believe that there are other options to gangs and violence and hope to see young people make better choices about their future. Where does change begin?

Moderator: Guest

JackM
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Did anyone here ever meet Darren "Bo" Taylor?

Unread post by JackM » January 14th, 2009, 3:13 pm

Or get to listen to his radio program?

I've been reading a lot about him lately and he sounds like he was very sincere in his beliefs and dedicated to his quest for non-violence.

I would've loved to have been able to listen to his radio show.

Does anyone know where any of "The Bo Taylor Show" can be heard on the internet?

RIP

SouljahGirl
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LA

Re: Did anyone here ever meet Darren "Bo" Taylor?

Unread post by SouljahGirl » January 14th, 2009, 4:58 pm

JackM wrote:Or get to listen to his radio program?

I've been reading a lot about him lately and he sounds like he was very sincere in his beliefs and dedicated to his quest for non-violence.

I would've loved to have been able to listen to his radio show.

Does anyone know where any of "The Bo Taylor Show" can be heard on the internet?

RIP
No but you can probably contact Skipp over at 2nd call. He might know. Bo was a beautiful brother who was dedicated to his work. He reminded me a lot of myself. He aint had no problem with raising his voice and making a mutha fucka listen when it came down intervention. I don't care if it was a senetor, a congressman.City official.. Who eva... Bo made them listen and step they game up.