HELP !! PLEASE!!

This is the forum for those who believe that there are other options to gangs and violence and hope to see young people make better choices about their future. Where does change begin?

Moderator: Guest

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

HELP !! PLEASE!!

Unread post by Mcminister » May 14th, 2009, 6:21 pm

can i get someone that knows about cars to give me some help ...

my car is overheating for no damn fuckin reason.
i got a brand new radiotor,
new fuckin water hoses, the machanic didnt see nothing wrong with my water pump what could it be?????need help quick got to drive to another city to see family tomorow

if you got a answer to my problems and don mind me calling to speak to you on the phone for some help....ima call you i got long distance through out the US....

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Re: HELP !! PLEASE!!

Unread post by Mcminister » May 14th, 2009, 6:22 pm

i guess this is car education,,,....alonzo just delete this after a some responses,,,,jst let it hang brotha

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua

Unread post by razbojnik » May 16th, 2009, 10:11 am

From the look of the name, I thought you got raped by some redneck or something and you were looking for some advice on what lube to use after the oil failed.

I have no fucking idea about cars but don't be a fucking fool, just pay some of your homies to thrash it this way insurance can buy you a new one if you don't have any money to buy a new one.

I have my dad's 50 year old friend drug lord soooo fucking bored he has like 20 BMW X5's and X6's and 10 BMW sportscars and his partner being bored as fuck as well having all these Mercedes jeeps, a 350CLS, a McLaren and all this other crap. You got people thrashing Ferrari's around town out of fucking boredom, they've already seen the world and had all the best babes suck them off now they want something else to do so what better than an adrenaline rush, get into fights, fuck up a bar, become in debt to people you don't have to pay off because you own them and drive 300 km an hour until you drive off a cliff into some river, for fun.

And it's a piss poor country I'm living in.

Try pissing in the water hose.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by alexalonso » May 25th, 2009, 11:15 pm

these posts have nothing to do with this forum