The Black Family- For real though...

This is the forum for those who believe that there are other options to gangs and violence and hope to see young people make better choices about their future. Where does change begin?

Moderator: Guest

AllhoodPublications
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Montreal

The Black Family- For real though...

Unread post by AllhoodPublications » June 29th, 2010, 12:00 pm

When I look at the opportunities that I had as a child and as an adult, I could have easily been a productive citizen of this society, or much more of a beast if I chose too. I was given choices in life, in which I often made the wrong choice. But given certain situations, I was unaware of which choice was the better choice and how to react to them. Should I accept walking down the street being harassed by sheriff at age 11? Should I accept watching my mother go to jail because she sported an afro and leather jackets (resembling the Black Panthers, or Angela Davis). Should I accept my high School (white) teachers telling me to go back to my community to write on walls and sell drugs like the blacks (stereotypically) do. What was i to do when my mother worked three jobs and still had to decide which bill to pay, the water bill or the light bill? What was I supposed to do at age 15 with a mother in jail and a father that was a rollin stone? Not a Rolling 30 and a Black p-Stone, but a player; wherever he laid his head was his home!

In 1974 the Housing and Community Development Act was passed to assist lower income families in obtaining a decent place to live at a rent that they can afford. It seemed like a great opportunity for Blacks to get ahead.

The Two-parent household was a stable and supportive environment in which we all should be lucky enough to have barring death of a parent. It takes two people to make a family, and it should take two to raise them! There are values, chores, family fun, love, respect and many more things that come with family. While moms is washing clothes or preparing dinner (a home cooked full course meal), pops can be tossing his son baseballs, or taking his daughters to bible study, ballet or some shit. Without the activities, poorer kids from single parent households are likely to hang out, or get sucked into the fascination of hustling or gangbanging. The gang then becomes viewed as family. Financial opportunities become prevalent; fun comes into play, respect for you’re your peers etc.

"Fatherlessness" in the black community is a result of the "Welfare System" which in most cases refuses to help families where both the parents live under the same roof with their dependent children, and "disqualifies" them no matter their plight or penury, while rewarding broken families and giving hefty checks, rent subsidies, food stamps, and WIC vouchers, every month, to "Project Negresses" with several kids... each from different fathers!

During Jimmy Carter’s disastrous presidency (1976), a lot Black families were forced by dire circumstances, to seek help from the Welfare Department. It then became better for a mother/father to be single and raise his kid than to stay together and raise the kids because of the financial benefits offered and enforced. During Regans first presidency (1980?), the White house imported drugs to fund wars overseas. The result was crack cocaine throughout the black communities on every corner of America (1984). Young Black Men and Fathers began going to prison at record numbers while our white counterparts were given less time if any time for larger amounts of powder cocaine.

The Regan Era also seen welfare checks reached a record high, twice a month, 1st and 15th. With affordable housing, welfare checks & food stamps, Black women no longer felt the need for a “father” or “man” in the house. Not only would the father’s now be able to lay their head in every single mother household but the single mothers then found it easy to let every Tom Dick and Harry to spend the night, and impregnate them. More babies, less fathers! Talk about "family values"???

Many of our “successful’ people were afraid to support anything that represented Black America. Rubbing shoulders with white folks was the best thing that ever happened to them and they weren’t about to give that up for anything, not even extended family.

With daddy in prison, and momma unemployed we can’t teach our kids values- hands on. What are we supposed to tell them, “Go to school, get an education & stay out of trouble”? Imagine that. It would be a lot easier had our ancestors had more say so in law, legislature, and the declaration of independence. 40 Acres and a Mule would have definitely given financial support to build our own schools, taught work ethic, and left inheritance for our children and grandchildren.

Now we see more gay black men and more gay black women than ever before (2000's). We’ve turned into a bunch of gay, gossiping, hating mofo’s all about self. The Black family is almost extent. Our strongholds throughout LA County have been replaced by Mexicans.

We can’t expect the Sheriff or LAPD to teach our kids. Social workers can't do it, teacher’s won’t do it, Elected officials won’t do it, church can’t do it, face it, no one can but a parent/person in a better situation because our race is a “show me” race. If you don’t have money and nice things, then nobody will listen to you. Our preachers are about “themselves.” That’s why you have to pay and look good to sit in the front rows. That’s why bums or people in need of help can’t walk in the church and get help. Police are looking for promotions so a false arrest has never been out of the question.

In the past 36 years America has done a pretty good job of basically eradicating the "black family." The solution best solution is better parents. We need to get the Black family atmosphere back and instill values in our kids. We need to give them the best opportunities that we can and quit falling for a failed government that is designed to keep us down.

Just for conversation. :lol:

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: The Black Family- For real though...

Unread post by alexalonso » June 30th, 2010, 11:39 pm

i believe the demise of the black family began in the late 1940 and early 1950s and has been down hill ever since for 2 major reasons.

1. Employment. During this time the man was the bread winner and proud to do so, but after WW2 and jobs dwindling blacks when through their first major recession. Because of that, the federal government expanded welfare to help poor families and i personally do not think the welfare state did much to inspire and motivate people to excel. Free money made you sit on your ass.

2. Drugs. prior to this period it was not common to have drugs flooding the streets of American cities, but all the major cities that had large black populations during this time saw drugs come into their communities and strangle them. Heroin, cocaine, PCP then Crack and now Exctasy and Meth and to a lesser degree Weed, Chronic Cush. This combined with the top explanation is a recipe for disaster/

AllhoodPublications
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by AllhoodPublications » July 1st, 2010, 3:04 pm

I was really just venting... and bored. :lol:

But to keep it real, you are more educated and probaly have done 1000x more research than I have on this topic (1940s/1950s), so I can't argue and debate that, so i'm going to agree with it!

However, the reason why I "personally" point to the Carter Administration is because as a kid growing up in Los Angeles, we did "family" things. We went on "family" vacations. We ate together, played together, and there was still a sense of Black Pride (post Panther era). But in the mid 70s the majority of my cousins and friends seen their households go from a two-parent household to a single parent household. Thats when we all started hanging out late, breaking in cars, houses, stores, schools, rec areas etc... thats when we all started gangbanging. The result, we put babies all over the city with what Ice Cube called "monkey wrench hoes" in his song "How to survive in South Central". I have yet to see us recover or come anywhere close to the type of families we were when I was 6 or 7 years old.

SouljahGirl
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LA

Unread post by SouljahGirl » July 7th, 2010, 5:10 pm

AllhoodPublications wrote:When I look at the opportunities that I had as a child and as an adult, I could have easily been a productive citizen of this society, or much more of a beast if I chose too. I was given choices in life, in which I often made the wrong choice. But given certain situations, I was unaware of which choice was the better choice and how to react to them. Should I accept walking down the street being harassed by sheriff at age 11? Should I accept watching my mother go to jail because she sported an afro and leather jackets (resembling the Black Panthers, or Angela Davis). Should I accept my high School (white) teachers telling me to go back to my community to write on walls and sell drugs like the blacks (stereotypically) do. What was i to do when my mother worked three jobs and still had to decide which bill to pay, the water bill or the light bill? What was I supposed to do at age 15 with a mother in jail and a father that was a rollin stone? Not a Rolling 30 and a Black p-Stone, but a player; wherever he laid his head was his home!

In 1974 the Housing and Community Development Act was passed to assist lower income families in obtaining a decent place to live at a rent that they can afford. It seemed like a great opportunity for Blacks to get ahead.

The Two-parent household was a stable and supportive environment in which we all should be lucky enough to have barring death of a parent. It takes two people to make a family, and it should take two to raise them! There are values, chores, family fun, love, respect and many more things that come with family. While moms is washing clothes or preparing dinner (a home cooked full course meal), pops can be tossing his son baseballs, or taking his daughters to bible study, ballet or some shit. Without the activities, poorer kids from single parent households are likely to hang out, or get sucked into the fascination of hustling or gangbanging. The gang then becomes viewed as family. Financial opportunities become prevalent; fun comes into play, respect for your peers etc.

"Fatherlessness" in the black community is a result of the "Welfare System" which in most cases refuses to help families where both the parents live under the same roof with their dependent children, and "disqualifies" them no matter their plight or penury, while rewarding broken families and giving hefty checks, rent subsidies, food stamps, and WIC vouchers, every month, to "Project Negresses" with several kids... each from different fathers!The checks ( from what I hear ) are no longer hefty. Families are put on a 60 month time limit. The sad thing is that some mothers learn to survive on only food stamps after the cash aid is cut off. They don't think to get training or to seek full time employment, I found some that were even scared to get a job because their Subsidised housing rent would increase. We have to look at the state of mind of the person who fears success

During Jimmy Carter’s disastrous presidency (1976), a lot Black families were forced by dire circumstances, to seek help from the Welfare Department. It then became better for a mother/father to be single and raise his kid than to stay together and raise the kids because of the financial benefits offered and enforced. During Regans first presidency (1980?), the White house imported drugs to fund wars overseas. The result was crack cocaine throughout the black communities on every corner of America (1984). Young Black Men and Fathers began going to prison at record numbers while our white counterparts were given less time if any time for larger amounts of powder cocaine. True that BUT! Times have changed and thw 100 to 1 crack ratio has been overturned so we really have no excuse. We are a strong people who have overcome even the wort odds. We WILL overcome these obsticles and we WILL rebuild the Black family. One family at a time

The Regan Era also seen welfare checks reached a record high, twice a month, 1st and 15th. With affordable housing, welfare checks & food stamps, Black women no longer felt the need for a “father” or “man” in the house. Not only would the father’s now be able to lay their head in every single mother household but the single mothers then found it easy to let every Tom Dick and Harry to spend the night, and impregnate them. More babies, less fathers! Talk about "family values"???Our daughters are looking for Love. Unfortunatley they think that it can be found in you all's Penis'. Society tells us to be sexy and allurring and you all don't want us if we are not these things. You all play just as big a role in this as the sisters do.

Many of our “successful’ people were afraid to support anything that represented Black America. Rubbing shoulders with white folks was the best thing that ever happened to them and they weren’t about to give that up for anything, not even extended family.TEACH!

With daddy in prison, and momma unemployed we can’t teach our kids values- hands on. Hold up now, My homeboy has been in Prison for 28 years now and he has reared his daughter from the Pen. He has always supported her andd she has turned out to be a great mother herself. So the Pen should NOT stop a brother from being a part of his childrens lifeWhat are we supposed to tell them, “Go to school, get an education & stay out of trouble”? Imagine that. It would be a lot easier had our ancestors had more say so in law, legislature, and the declaration of independence. 40 Acres and a Mule would have definitely given financial support to build our own schools, taught work ethic, and left inheritance for our children and grandchildren. I totally agree that we were NOT a part of the makeing up of America's Declaration or any other document BUT.. It aint to late to take that point to the United Nations

Now we see more gay black men and more gay black women than ever before (2000's). We’ve turned into a bunch of gay, gossiping, hating mofo’s all about self. The Black family is almost extent. Our strongholds throughout LA County have been replaced by Mexicans. california belongs to Mexico, they are just taking back what our Government stole from them. And i cant blame them. Now in regards to the Homosexuality Romans 1:24 states Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:

This wave of homosexuality is a result of our rebellion against our Creator

We can’t expect the Sheriff or LAPD to teach our kids. Social workers can't do it, teacher’s won’t do it, Elected officials won’t do it, church can’t do it, face it, no one can but a parent/person in a better situation because our race is a “show me” race. If you don’t have money and nice things, then nobody will listen to you. Our preachers are about “themselves.” That’s why you have to pay and look good to sit in the front rows. That’s why bums or people in need of help can’t walk in the church and get help. Police are looking for promotions so a false arrest has never been out of the question. PREACH!

In the past 36 years America has done a pretty good job of basically eradicating the "black family." The solution best solution is better parents. We need to get the Black family atmosphere back and instill values in our kids. We need to give them the best opportunities that we can and quit falling for a failed government that is designed to keep us down.

Just for conversation. :lol:
Actually Sir, we ( The Black Community ) have done a far greater injustuce to ourselves by not emparting Family Values and by taking our childrens education for granted. This was an excellent Post Sir.. Thank you

SouljahGirl
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SouljahGirl » July 7th, 2010, 5:17 pm

alexalonso wrote:i believe the demise of the black family began in the late 1940 and early 1950s and has been down hill ever since for 2 major reasons.

1. Employment. During this time the man was the bread winner and proud to do so, but after WW2 and jobs dwindling blacks when through their first major recession. Because of that, the federal government expanded welfare to help poor families and i personally do not think the welfare state did much to inspire and motivate people to excel. Free money made you sit on your ass.

2. Drugs. prior to this period it was not common to have drugs flooding the streets of American cities, but all the major cities that had large black populations during this time saw drugs come into their communities and strangle them. Heroin, cocaine, PCP then Crack and now Exctasy and Meth and to a lesser degree Weed, Chronic Cush. This combined with the top explanation is a recipe for disaster/
Peace & Blessings Alex, been a minute Hu?.. We have to understand that the introduction of machines has had an affect on America's need for Human labor . A corporation can replace 10,000 workers with one machine. Machines don't aquire costs such as health care - UI Insurance premiums and they definitley cant sue you. Corporate heads chose this route and didn't even think twice about how these families were going to maintain themselves with out work. All these capitolist were concerned with was and still is Making Money. Just like these homies in the hood who sell crack X and any other drug that is on our streets. Everybody is capitolizing off of the average Joe. We are killing us just as fast as they are locking us up

AllhoodPublications
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by AllhoodPublications » July 7th, 2010, 7:24 pm

The checks ( from what I hear ) are no longer hefty. Families are put on a 60 month time limit. The sad thing is that some mothers learn to survive on only food stamps after the cash aid is cut off. They don't think to get training or to seek full time employment, I found some that were even scared to get a job because their Subsidised housing rent would increase. We have to look at the state of mind of the person who fears success

No, the checks aren't as big- and they only get them ONCE per month. So now that the two-parent household has been disrupted, they are going to put their foot on the back of low income people (single mothers) and force them out of their (low income) homes. The rest of what you wrote goes along with what i'm speaking of.

True that BUT! Times have changed and the 100 to 1 crack ratio has been overturned so we really have no excuse. We are a strong people who have overcome even the worst odds. We WILL overcome these obsticles and we WILL rebuild the Black family. One family at a time

I wish I were that optimistic. :evil:

Our daughters are looking for Love. Unfortunatley they think that it can be found in you all's Penis'. Society tells us to be sexy and allurring and you all don't want us if we are not these things. You all play just as big a role in this as the sisters do.

Seriously? This isn't a male/female bashing performance, but if women had some self-respect, innovation, strength, determination, and didn't look for gold in the middle of the ghetto (gold-diggers) then they might find true love! Stop... this is not about love De'Neice.. it's about the root of our problems and why we are complaining about prevention, education, awareness, success, unity, and building a better us.

TEACH!

Not right now Souljah... i'm just chopping it up with yall. :lol:

Hold up now, My homeboy has been in Prison for 28 years now and he has reared his daughter from the Pen. He has always supported her andd she has turned out to be a great mother herself. So the Pen should NOT stop a brother from being a part of his childrens life

No, but the pen should NOT stop the kids and baby momma's from being a part of an "inmates" life. Thats what prison is for (besides paying a debt to society for criminal activity). Its like modern slavery; cheap labor, less reproduction, and attempts to break a man and his family down.

California belongs to Mexico, they are just taking back what our Government stole from them. And i cant blame them. Now in regards to the Homosexuality Romans 1:24 states Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:

California was named after Queen Califia, a Black Amazon like Queen. The Black women here were so beautiful and had such attractive body features that the founder of California named it in her honor. It is well documented that of the 44 people who founded the City of Los Angeles, 26 were of Afrikan descent. What is amazing and not taught in California schools is that the majority of the founders of San Francisco, San Jose and San Diego were of Afrikan descent, or that Orange County, Beverly Hills and Malibu were once owned by people of Afrikan descent.

Couldn't agree more with the rebellion, but the result of the rebellion is debatable.

PREACH!

Shuddup.. i'm not a pimp in a suit and church lying to the congregation! :lol: I'm just chopping it up with you and Al, and whoever else that wishes to join in.

Actually Sir, we ( The Black Community ) have done a far greater injustuce to ourselves by not emparting Family Values and by taking our childrens education for granted. This was an excellent Post Sir.. Thank you

I agree. AND- Thank You. I was getting tired of sitting in the corner talking to myself. :arrow:

SouljahGirl
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SouljahGirl » July 8th, 2010, 12:55 pm

AllhoodPublications wrote:
No, the checks aren't as big- and they only get them ONCE per month. So now that the two-parent household has been disrupted, they are going to put their foot on the back of low income people (single mothers) and force them out of their (low income) homes. The rest of what you wrote goes along with what i'm speaking of. :mrgreen:

I wish I were that optimistic. :evil: I know, but evrybody caint be a SOULJAH!! :lol:

Seriously? This isn't a male/female bashing performance, but if women had some self-respect, innovation, strength, determination, and didn't look for gold in the middle of the ghetto (gold-diggers) then they might find true love! Stop... this is not about love De'Neice.. it's about the root of our problems and why we are complaining about prevention, education, awareness, success, unity, and building a better us. EVERYTHING is about LOVE KEVIN.. and Stop using my dam Governemnt... You aint even spelling it right ,, .. IE ... IE :oops:

TEACH!

Not right now Souljah... i'm just chopping it up with yall. :lol:

Hold up now, My homeboy has been in Prison for 28 years now and he has reared his daughter from the Pen. He has always supported her andd she has turned out to be a great mother herself. So the Pen should NOT stop a brother from being a part of his childrens life

No, but the pen should NOT stop the kids and baby momma's from being a part of an "inmates" life. is costs to visit brothers in the pens, A lot of our sisters are ( as you say ) on welfare and can not afford the trips. Not to mention they lack budgeting skills that could help them to SAVE regularly towards the trips. Thats what prison is for (besides paying a debt to society for criminal activity). Its like modern slavery; cheap labor, less reproduction, and attempts to break a man and his family down. No argument from me on that one

California belongs to Mexico, they are just taking back what our Government stole from them. And i cant blame them. Now in regards to the Homosexuality Romans 1:24 states Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:

California was named after Queen Califia, a Black Amazon like Queen. The Black women here were so beautiful and had such attractive body features that the founder of California named it in her honor. It is well documented that of the 44 people who founded the City of Los Angeles, 26 were of Afrikan descent. What is amazing and not taught in California schools is that the majority of the founders of San Francisco, San Jose and San Diego were of Afrikan descent, or that Orange County, Beverly Hills and Malibu were once owned by people of Afrikan descent. Well TELL THEM THEN damit.. You have a responsability to do so SIR... and DAM!! Do you read EVERYTHING I WRITE..You sound WAAAAYY too much like me... It's begining to worry me :lol:

Couldn't agree more with the rebellion, but the result of the rebellion is debatable.

PREACH!

Shuddup.. i'm not a pimp in a suit and church lying to the congregation! :lol: I'm just chopping it up with you and Al, and whoever else that wishes to join in. I'ma invite a few friends in on this one..

I agree. AND- Thank You. I was getting tired of sitting in the corner talking to myself. That's how I leave all of them :lol: :lol: :lol:

AllhoodPublications
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by AllhoodPublications » July 8th, 2010, 4:18 pm

I find the lessons, opinions, and humor an interesting mix. I wish we (and others) could discuss various subjects of concern or importance more often as opposed to are the Hoovers in Memphis related to Los Angeles and do the Bounty Hunters on 115th claim 5X because they are aligned with BPS. :P

Take care... it'll probaly be another year before i hear from you, or anyone else. :mrgreen:

:|

SouljahGirl
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SouljahGirl » July 8th, 2010, 8:47 pm

AllhoodPublications wrote:I find the lessons, opinions, and humor an interesting mix. I wish we (and others) could discuss various subjects of concern or importance more often as opposed to are the Hoovers in Memphis related to Los Angeles and do the Bounty Hunters on 115th claim 5X because they are aligned with BPS. :P

Take care... it'll probaly be another year before i hear from you, or anyone else. :mrgreen:

LOL.. :arrow:

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » July 10th, 2010, 8:44 am

AllhoodPublications wrote:I find the lessons, opinions, and humor an interesting mix. I wish we (and others) could discuss various subjects of concern or importance more often as opposed to are the Hoovers in Memphis related to Los Angeles and do the Bounty Hunters on 115th claim 5X because they are aligned with BPS. :P

Agree 100%. Keep them topics coming. :)

Btw...if you allow me, my two cent as an outsider.

It looks to me as if the ethics of many black people are all fucked up. It seems like the negative image of males and females have become the goal for many black youth to achieve, if you know what i mean.
Like being a hustler, a pimp, a pusher, a king in the streets instead of fireworker, police man, scientist, lawyer etc. everyday a new hoe, instead of having a family and taking care of your wife and kids properly, gold dayton rims instead of a roof over your families heads or acting and dressing like a bitch, selling yourself out, instead of giving your kids a warm home and making something out of yourself. It almost looks like ethics are turned upside down in parts of the black community.
It reminds me of the Snoop Dogg skit, remember it? Here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXNsINpnqSA

Putting Cash over ethics, "the gang" over an education, family, community service and perpetuating this negative image and gloryfying it in front of the black youth contributes to the continued cycle of self destruction.
I think a functioning family is not dependend on a proper economic situation (partially it is but....) but it comes from the ethics within a community. If they are all messed up, the best economy cant save that communities ass from going down the river.

AllhoodPublications
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by AllhoodPublications » July 10th, 2010, 5:22 pm

^No argument from me there- Sentenza...

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » July 10th, 2010, 5:37 pm

AllhoodPublications wrote:^No argument from me there- Sentenza...
I was hoping you could give me some answers on why that is though. :P

Lack of fathers? Lack of responsibilty in the black community? Apathy? What is it....

I understand the racism component, but whats the issue WITHIN...? That puzzles me since a long time.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by alexalonso » July 11th, 2010, 11:37 pm

one of the results of unemplyment and high drug use is that 70 percent of black babies are born to unmarried or single women, more so that whites, hispanic or asian babies, and this worsens the problems.

AllhoodPublications
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by AllhoodPublications » July 13th, 2010, 12:41 am

Sentenza wrote:
I was hoping you could give me some answers on why that is though. :P

Lack of fathers? Lack of responsibilty in the black community? Apathy? What is it....
Yeah @ what Alonso said. I think a lot of it has to do with racism as you mentioned and the fact that we are so mixed up (racially & priority wise), but others (Mostly muslims or new Afrikans), would probaly mention slavery.. being taken to a foreign land and stripped of your original language/education/family and the shocking experiences of rapes, beatings, lynchings, and so forth apparently screwed many minds up for generations to come. I guess the financial difficulties play a huge role as well.

I truly don't know homie one specific reason, but hopefully that helps.

SoulJah
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by SoulJah » July 15th, 2010, 2:57 pm

alexalonso wrote:one of the results of unemplyment and high drug use is that 70 percent of black babies are born to unmarried or single women, more so that whites, hispanic or asian babies, and this worsens the problems.
I dont know if i agree that being born into a single parent household "worsens the problems", if thats what i think you were saying? I wont delve into my whole life story, but in my personal experience, growing up with one strong stable parent is better than growing up with two fucked up parents,or one stable parent and one fucked up parent.

The single parent family is just one factor. I think its a combination of factors that determine the "outcome" of the child. My mother was 17 when she had me, my father produced 11 half brothers and sisters around my neighbourhood before going to prison when he was in his early 20s. They are all fuck-ups, drug addicts, petty criminals and government benefit scroungers. They were all born to promiscious women. I wasnt always an angel growing up, but the values my one strong stable parent brought me up with eventually pulled my conscious and my life in the right direction.

You say 70% of black babies are born to unmarried or single women (in USA / LA ?). How many of those 'succeed' and how many 'fail'? Is it a proven link or an unsubstantiated theory?

Return to “Prevention, Intervention, Education and Awareness”