WHY DO YOUNG, BLACK MEN MURDER/SLAUGHTER EACH OTHER?

This is the forum for those who believe that there are other options to gangs and violence and hope to see young people make better choices about their future. Where does change begin?

Moderator: Guest

BuckwheatsMomma
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SFO

WHY DO YOUNG, BLACK MEN MURDER/SLAUGHTER EACH OTHER?

Unread post by BuckwheatsMomma » September 29th, 2013, 11:47 am

Please enlighten me!

Why would young black men kill other black people behind something so stupid as a color, a neighborhood, a street, or other ignorance?

Do you understand that some gang member have taken the life of someone who could have been something? Who could have offered so much to their people and possibly the world? Do some even care that you bring sorrow to others? Do you care that another young brother is dead, and behind absolutely nothing!
The street/neighborhood you kill others about YOU don't even own! You have no stake because most are living in some subsidized housing like Sec 8 or other low-rent neighborhoods. You own absolutely nothing in the neighborhood, and you think that is empowering?? How foolish can that be?

Do gang members know their history? Do you know how other races of people perceive you/your mentality? Do you know how others laugh at how ignorant you must be to kill your own, especially those who want so much for you to be dead. They think how stupid you are, and how they don't have to kill you because you murder your own!

It is mind blowing to even think that some do not even have a clue to your history/ancestors, nor do you apparently care! But of course YOU don't want to die! You want to live! So you stand behind a gun, being a coward, killing others and bringing down an entire race of people who suffered and endured for generations, who are a strong people, and yet you display weakness, cowardice, ignorance, stupidity! Sorry, folks! I just don't get it! Why would any person with a ounce of common sense make that choice, especially when there are so many other positive choices one can make! You have so many great gifts you could share with the world. Your natural ability. Your dreams!

PLEASE read a book! Educate yourself! Go to school (it is free), Be something/somebody! Love your people! Love yourself! Education is the key to freedom. Even if you did not get education, encouragement from you own parent (s), you can educate yourself. As long as you stay ignorant you will continue to destroy us as a people, as well as yourself.

Not here to offend anyone. Just trying to understand the thought process! This crap has to STOP!! Please, someone answer my question!

BLACK FOLKS, PLEASE STOP KILLING EACH OTHER! Thank you~

alsheikh971
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: WHY DO YOUNG, BLACK MEN MURDER/SLAUGHTER EACH OTHER?

Unread post by alsheikh971 » September 30th, 2013, 12:04 pm

I cosign what you wrote.
When you're black, living around W's and knowing what some of them have in their heart, even if it's wrong, you can relate to their way of stereotyping black folks "those who're up to no good!". Less 14% percent of the US population yet, half of murderers (even if in reality they're half of the victims too...) 1/3 to 2/5 of the people living in poverty, less high school half of the inmates. Its kind of hard not to be discriminated against.
Absentee fathers, the list goes on. The long time effect of slavery, that's the real deal
Peace to The Brothers who try to keep on fighting against the program !

RomanoBundy
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Somewhere... out there

Re: WHY DO YOUNG, BLACK MEN MURDER/SLAUGHTER EACH OTHER?

Unread post by RomanoBundy » December 21st, 2013, 4:55 am

I would even ask why people kill others for so little reasons. I don't even care about the color.
But what amazes me is that black gangs were formerly built to defend themselves from the white gangs. So if we keep that in mind, why do blacks kill blacks?!?!
But it goes with all colors, races, religions.