Would You Hit Or Fight A Girl/Woman? II

This is the forum for those who believe that there are other options to gangs and violence and hope to see young people make better choices about their future. Where does change begin?

Moderator: Guest

Anonymous20

Would You Hit Or Fight A Girl/Woman? II

Unread post by Anonymous20 » February 28th, 2005, 10:54 pm

That other string was getting too long so you guys can continue part 2 here.

Anesis
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Would You Hit Or Fight A Girl/Woman? II

Unread post by Anesis » March 1st, 2005, 7:09 pm

First of all, I'm not a violent person and I don't hit. But as a woman, I would fully expect that if I were to hit a man, then I would be hit back. A scrawny man doesn't expect a stronger man to pull any punches, so why should I expect any differently?

Too many times I have seen girls joke around with guys and "beat up" on them. A punch to the arm, a jab to the stomach. Even an attempt at a crotch kick. That sort of thing. One guy jokingly told a girl to "bite him" and she did! He had a HUGE bruise on his arm for a little over a week. Why? Because she was a girl and it was cute. I thought he should have whopped her in the head to get her off of his arm. And she just laughed about it.

The reason I don't hit people is plain and simple - I don't want to get hit back. By a man or a woman.

fistfullofboomstick
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by fistfullofboomstick » March 1st, 2005, 7:14 pm

i agree, if a girl hits me shes gonna get hit back, im a nice guy but i aint that nice, my patience for that kinda stuff is very thin

WhiteBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WhiteBoy » March 1st, 2005, 7:24 pm

Anesis wrote:First of all, I'm not a violent person and I don't hit. But as a woman, I would fully expect that if I were to hit a man, then I would be hit back. A scrawny man doesn't expect a stronger man to pull any punches, so why should I expect any differently?

Too many times I have seen girls joke around with guys and "beat up" on them. A punch to the arm, a jab to the stomach. Even an attempt at a crotch kick. That sort of thing. One guy jokingly told a girl to "bite him" and she did! He had a HUGE bruise on his arm for a little over a week. Why? Because she was a girl and it was cute. I thought he should have whopped her in the head to get her off of his arm. And she just laughed about it.

The reason I don't hit people is plain and simple - I don't want to get hit back. By a man or a woman.

why do people think that is cute, i remember this kind of thing happening to me over the years "wanna spider bite?" and its really a slang term for "do you want to get kicked in the nuts?"
but my old girlfriend she tended to fight for me if some one was popping off she would swing on sight, and then i would be left to deal with it later, there was one time in particular that, we were watching a fight between local kids, our team won and this girl called her a slut and ran to her car and when the girls man tried to step up she swung on him and dropped his ass.
girls can be just as bout it, roudy, willing and able as the rest of the male population.
i even remember girls talking about how when ever they go out with the crew they carry box cutters in their socks, to the club, mall and where ever else.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » March 1st, 2005, 7:45 pm

I would never hit a female. Only Bytchniggas do that kinda shyt.
I get the samoan grils to handle bytches that get outta line, But id persoanlly never hit em. NEVER.

PlayaLarga
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PlayaLarga » March 1st, 2005, 11:08 pm

if the situation was warranted, i would.

for instance, if a girl came runnin' at me with a knife or was out to kill me over some domestic shit i'd do what it takes to knock her block off

North Face
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by North Face » March 6th, 2005, 9:03 pm

In most places like Afhganistan, damn those guys there are serious about der woman. Shit females their be getting hit all the time and dont give a fuck. The women think its part of their religion to get hit. Those bytchass males are strict that women gots to cover their skin and if this women dont do whatever the man says Yo they be R.I.P.

But to me Ladies are first and nevr i would hit a women. These women needs to be given love and respect.

Skillz
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Skillz » March 6th, 2005, 9:04 pm

There's some ghetto ass girls that can whoop ass, so you know I don't know.

Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Common Sense » March 8th, 2005, 5:33 pm

The best thing is prevention (avoidance). If you are attacked, you may have to defend yourself (push her off / get some distance).

Some fella's are just into jacking females (nice girls, girlfriends, etc.) like old school pimps. I have no respect for that.

WhiteBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WhiteBoy » March 8th, 2005, 5:43 pm

for real, if some one hit my mom or my sister, i would be there hella quick on some evil stuff, i don't think i would be able to stay cool if something like that ever happened so, all of you who would hit a woman remember that they probly have a brother or a son that will be quick to retaliate in the utmost of viscious manner,

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » March 8th, 2005, 5:43 pm

I cant bring myself to hit a woman, unless im defending my self. otherwise i have sisters and female cousins. But if things get out of hand i just grab a shorty and twist her arm...that doesnt count as hitting does it? hahaha

Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Common Sense » March 8th, 2005, 5:48 pm

These type of guys don't have respect for women period. They would probably try and check their sister or female cousin. I believe in what goes around come around.

wizdom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wizdom » March 8th, 2005, 5:54 pm

i would hit a woman if she hit me. i aint gonna let a any1 hit me like its ok. i hit my baby's mama before kause she was pissing me off. but i regreted it.

GottaLoveLA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by GottaLoveLA » March 10th, 2005, 6:15 pm

i would hit or fight a girl/woman if and only if i was fighting in the means of self defense

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » March 10th, 2005, 7:43 pm

purplecityhello wrote:I cant bring myself to hit a woman, unless im defending my self. otherwise i have sisters and female cousins. But if things get out of hand i just grab a shorty and twist her arm...that doesnt count as hitting does it? hahaha

what if shes like 500 pounds?

but i agree with you, if a woman hit me i probably wouldn't hit her back. but if things were getting really out of hand, i guess i would have to fight back. i have cousins that are female but by the time they got there to fight for me, it probably wouldnt matter.

Tyrant
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tyrant » March 14th, 2005, 8:19 am

purplecityhello wrote:I cant bring myself to hit a woman, unless im defending my self. otherwise i have sisters and female cousins. But if things get out of hand i just grab a shorty and twist her arm...that doesnt count as hitting does it? hahaha

yea what he said i would never strike at a female first unless it got too crazy

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: New York City

Unread post by Cold Bear » March 14th, 2005, 8:26 am

Did yall hear that story that happened in Brooklyn, where the woman beat the man to death with her high-heeled shoe?

What happened was the man and woman had just split, and the man saw his ex in a diner with another man. This led to a confrontation. After the man had swung and got physical with her, the woman sat on his chest and beat her ex to death with nothing but her high-heel shoe. Not to mention the girl was over 250 pounds.

Don't let these females fool you, their plenty capable and unless you want to end up like this fool, you should make your presence known! lol

fistfullofboomstick
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by fistfullofboomstick » March 14th, 2005, 8:28 am

EXACTLY ^^

TheReal
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TheReal » March 16th, 2005, 10:20 am

I would certainly hit a woman, if my life was in a threatened state from a woman. In other words, if she had a knife, gun, frying pan, or any type of object, to where she could do me serious injury, even to where it's fatal, then yes, I would definitely hit a woman-if it were the only way to stop her oncoming assault.

Also keep in mind, not all woman are small and weak. And also keep in mind, despite their frame, many women can cause serious damage, when it comes to inflicting pain, to where it could lead to a fatal outcome.

Let's say for instance a hefty size woman, whose 6 foot tall, and weighs over 200lbs., was physically attacking my grandmother, or little child, to where the only thing that would stop her, would be me throwing some blows? But, let's say that I tried to wrestle her to the ground, and put a submission hold on her (some folks would even say that's too much, by using the corrupted philosophy that a man ought to not only hit a woman, but never restrain a woman, in a violent fashion; under any circumstances, even if it's under the banner of self-defense), and I still wasn't able to contain her? Again, I'd do what I could in order to neutralize the situation, and if it called for me to-again-throw some blows, in order to bring peace to the situation, then so be it.

Now on the same token, I don't believe a man ought to hit a woman, if a woman is solely talking shit to him. I generally feel that in that situation, he ought to walk away, by and large. Why? Because I don't feel that this is what gentleman, or men wanting to be upright, ought to do, or put into practice.

However, there may be exceptions, because I remember arguing with this one female, to where I was talking shit back to her, to where she couldn't take my thunder, which prompted her to slap me in the face, whereas I slapped her back. Needless to say, she slapped me back AGAIN, whereas I opened my hand wide open, and palm slapped the shit out of her, knocking her over the sofa. When she got up, she was stumbling around and talking to herself briefly, and I did feel bad about the situation, but you know what-I never had any problems out of her ever since, and we are still together: four years later.

So in other words, I guess what I'm trying to say is, that there's a definite time and place for any human being to smacked, punched, or whipped upon, but the smacking, punching, and whipping that you inflict upon another human being (especially a woman, or a child) ought to be discretionary, and put out only in extreme cases, and last resorts.

As I've said before, if the woman you're dealing with is mouthing off, to where you feel that you have to put your foot up that ass, then walk away, unless she attacks you, or restrains you from leaving: then push her ass out of the way, or put her in a locked position, to where it enables you to leave the scene.

In the end, the really ideal time to strike a woman, is when you're defending yourself, as well as your loved ones.

Interesting sidenote:

A couple of months ago, The National Family Association (I think that's the name) did a survey amongst married couples, wanting to know if either of the spouses ever engaged in domestic violence against the other spouse, and to their surprise, 29% of men admitted to committing acts of domestic violence, and 26% of women admitted to committing acts of domestic violence against their husbands.

So as you can see, men ought not be the only ones taught to not hit women; women likewise ought to be taught to not hit men either. Women are beautiful, but like men, THEY AIN'T PERFECT!

GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by GTS » March 16th, 2005, 10:57 am

"Also keep in mind, not all woman are small and weak. And also keep in mind, despite their frame, many women can cause serious damage, when it comes to inflicting pain, to where it could lead to a fatal outcome. "

LOL

That's funny right there, but I agree if the situation absolutely called for it maybe, but you sound like a scared indivdual The Real. Are you a worrier?

TheReal
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TheReal » March 16th, 2005, 11:09 am

Here's what I said:

"Also keep in mind, not all woman are small and weak. And also keep in mind, despite their frame, many women can cause serious damage, when it comes to inflicting pain, to where it could lead to a fatal outcome. "

This is GTS's, asinine response to what I've said:

"LOL

That's funny right there, but I agree if the situation absolutely called for it maybe, but you sound like a scared indivdual The Real. Are you a worrier?"

*Now, how is it logically "funny" for me to state the obvious ('not all woman(sic) are small and weak); and the fact that "many women can cause serious damage when it comes to inflicting pain, to where it could lead to a fatal outcome"? Hell! Cold Bear listed one example of such an incident, and I myself can list for you 4 incidents, where women have inflicted serious injury upon men, even to killing these very men, with either their bare hands, or mostly with potentially deadly objects. But if you find that to be "funny," then let me tell you a joke about a man, who was tied down to where he couldn't move, and how his captors had a calf suck on his dick for torture purposes, with the calf thinking that it was a nipple! HA! HA! HEE-hee! Yeah right.

Anyway, you only wish I was a "scared individual" or a "worrier" I guess, for your own perverse reasonings.

GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by GTS » March 16th, 2005, 11:13 am

I don't know what the fuck world you live in, or what but I'm not the enemy here, and you need to stop thinking everyone is out to take you out.

"But if you find that to be "funny," then let me tell you a joke about a man, who was tied down to where he couldn't move, and how his captors had a calf suck on his dick for torture purposes, with the calf thinking that it was a nipple! HA! HA! HEE-hee! Yeah right."

Wow bro, I'm speechless with that one.

Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Common Sense » April 25th, 2005, 8:39 pm

fistfullofboomstick wrote:only if she was huge and she was kickin my ass

That's what happened to this guy.
http://www.blarg.cc/~bob/vids/

click ......beatdown.wmv

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: crooklyn

Unread post by BG MLOCO » April 26th, 2005, 9:15 am

ONLY HIT A WOMAN IF SHE 1. CHEATS ON ME, 2. HITS ME HARD OR STABS OR SHOOTS ME OTHER THAN THAT I AINT NO WIFE BEATER.3X

puffpuffgive
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by puffpuffgive » April 26th, 2005, 9:20 am

if woman tries to hit me imma slap that shit out...

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: New York City

Unread post by Cold Bear » April 26th, 2005, 9:23 am

Nah man hitting a broad that cheats on you makes you look bad. Let that b*tch go and find another.

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » April 26th, 2005, 1:27 pm

i dont believe in hitting women like that. the most i will do is try to block them, but if it is really necessary i win use force, but not hit them like i would a man.

Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Common Sense » April 27th, 2005, 10:03 am

Regarding the chick in this video. You would either have to not box with her at all, or go 10 rounds, because she's all about scrapin'.

http://www.blarg.cc/~bob/vids/

click ......beatdown.wmv

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: crooklyn

Unread post by BG MLOCO » April 27th, 2005, 1:31 pm

NAH WE HAD AN ARGUEMENT AND SHE SUCKERED PUMCHED ME AND I SLAPPED HER BACK WE USED TO PLAY FITE BUT NUTIN SERIOUS.3X

SWblocks-Veteran
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Houston

Unread post by SWblocks-Veteran » April 27th, 2005, 3:42 pm

Only pussies hit women...straight up, but at the same time aint no women gonna hit me either. If a women hits me and Im really mad about it Im just gonna call up one of the homegirls to slide her ass real quick.

puffpuffgive
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by puffpuffgive » April 30th, 2005, 7:03 am

damn i dont give a fukk if she acts like a man she gets stomped like a man...

Beef
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Beef » July 17th, 2005, 8:31 pm

continue from here because alonso said the other thread was getting too long...
peace

Return to “Prevention, Intervention, Education and Awareness”