Would You Hit Or Fight A Girl/Woman? II

This is the forum for those who believe that there are other options to gangs and violence and hope to see young people make better choices about their future. Where does change begin?

Moderator: Guest

User avatar
Kab
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 56
Joined: September 1st, 2003, 10:46 am
Location: St.L N/s

Unread post by Kab » July 18th, 2005, 12:38 pm

Hit me, I hit you back... harder. I remember being taught not to ever hit a female, then once I reached 12 I noticed why. They just trying to protect themselves because only my mother & sister stressed that LMAO. I remember watching my neighbor just beat the living shit out of his wife, once he did that shit in my front room when she came to house for help. I was 7yrs old then. Was real bad but normal everyday life throughout the whole community.

I've hit a woman before, because she hit me. Now it's just walk away from that shit and call big sis lol. I've done the "choke-outs" a few times because they was bumpin their gums, no respect for them females I done that too. Don't have to worry about that anymore either. On a mission to stay jail-free.

It's all about perspective really, opinions. I've seen men being the victims also. Cat got into a war of words with his girl and get his meat lumped with a curling iron.

Michelle
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 207
Joined: September 4th, 2003, 12:39 pm
Location: England

Unread post by Michelle » July 18th, 2005, 5:09 pm

Men who hit woman are cowards....

User avatar
Dr. Gonzo
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1210
Joined: December 20th, 2004, 7:26 pm
Location: Lost Angeles

Unread post by Dr. Gonzo » July 18th, 2005, 5:20 pm

Michelledope wrote:Men who hit woman are cowards....


What if they like to get spanked?

User avatar
Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2631
Joined: January 13th, 2004, 3:54 pm
Location: In your MIND and in your HEART.

Unread post by Common Sense » July 18th, 2005, 6:46 pm

Michelledope wrote:Men who hit woman are cowards....

Excatly...Most do it to increase their own low self esteem.

User avatar
PREACH
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 674
Joined: February 28th, 2004, 4:02 pm
Location: west coast

Unread post by PREACH » July 21st, 2005, 2:55 am

i watched my moms get beat when i was a kid. and i vowed never to hit a woman .

User avatar
Dr. Gonzo
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1210
Joined: December 20th, 2004, 7:26 pm
Location: Lost Angeles

Unread post by Dr. Gonzo » July 21st, 2005, 6:53 am

pineapple wrote:i watched my moms get beat when i was a kid. and i vowed never to hit a woman .


Me too. My dad mostly beat the shit out of my mom when he was drunk. I don't think, I would ever strike a women but you never know when the beast inside of us will come out.

User avatar
Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2631
Joined: January 13th, 2004, 3:54 pm
Location: In your MIND and in your HEART.

Unread post by Common Sense » July 21st, 2005, 8:47 am

Dr. Gonzo wrote:My dad mostly beat the shit out of my mom when he was drunk. I don't think, I would ever strike a women but you never know when the beast inside of us will come out.

Unfortunately men that beat women tend to come from abusive homes. Dr. Gonzo without knowing it, you are already predisposed to become an abuser, because of your family history. I'm not saying that you would hit a women or someone weaker, you did have years of training. It will be up to you to end a very bad family cylce. Hopefully your kids won't have to witness what family violence is about.

kaotik_hcp
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 251
Joined: May 20th, 2004, 2:35 pm
Location: Indiana
Contact:

Unread post by kaotik_hcp » July 22nd, 2005, 11:26 pm

i can say i've never had to, or even felt the need to hit a girl.. you gotta be on some dumb shit if you gonna go and hit a girl.. even if she's beatin the f*ck outta you, just restrain her.. if you don't know how to restrain someone you don't even need to be on the street..

User avatar
sxr3no
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 152
Joined: August 28th, 2004, 12:12 am
Contact:

Unread post by sxr3no » July 23rd, 2005, 1:21 am

The only time I've hit a girl was when my ex was pregnant lost our baby cause she stopped eating since she didnt want to get "Fat." Im not proud of it but C'mon that shit is unacceptable.

User avatar
PREACH
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 674
Joined: February 28th, 2004, 4:02 pm
Location: west coast

Unread post by PREACH » July 23rd, 2005, 2:02 am

whut was your broad thinking ?

User avatar
Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2631
Joined: January 13th, 2004, 3:54 pm
Location: In your MIND and in your HEART.

Unread post by Common Sense » July 23rd, 2005, 10:43 am

sxr3no wrote:The only time I've hit a girl was when my ex was pregnant lost our baby cause she stopped eating since she didnt want to get "Fat." Im not proud of it but C'mon that shit is unacceptable.

Do you know for a fact that she lost the baby due to not eating vs. something else medically related?

Spontanoues abortions within the First trimester (first three months) is usually caused from fetal chromosome abnormalities.

During the the Second Trimester it's usually caused by problems with the uterus, trauma, disease or infection.

If this is one of the reason that your girl lost her baby, you hit her for reason's beyond her control.

Secondly, hitting your girl out of frustration, tells her in a non-verbal way that you have no repsect for her, which in time she will lose respect for you.

User avatar
sxr3no
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 152
Joined: August 28th, 2004, 12:12 am
Contact:

Unread post by sxr3no » July 30th, 2005, 11:53 am

Common Sense wrote:
sxr3no wrote:The only time I've hit a girl was when my ex was pregnant lost our baby cause she stopped eating since she didnt want to get "Fat." Im not proud of it but C'mon that shit is unacceptable.

Do you know for a fact that she lost the baby due to not eating vs. something else medically related?

Spontanoues abortions within the First trimester (first three months) is usually caused from fetal chromosome abnormalities.

During the the Second Trimester it's usually caused by problems with the uterus, trauma, disease or infection.

If this is one of the reason that your girl lost her baby, you hit her for reason's beyond her control.
I know what U mean homes but when we went to the clinic the doctor told me that she was loosing weight unusually and the only thing he could think was going on was that she was becoming belimic (I dont know how to spell that shit) and about hitting her...well I know that violence is never the answer to anything but fo reals I didnt really care about anything at that moment about her respecting me I think that when she decided to throw up everytime she would eat she had already not just lost her respect for me but her mind as well.




Secondly, hitting your girl out of frustration, tells her in a non-verbal way that you have no repsect for her, which in time she will lose respect for you.

User avatar
sxr3no
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 152
Joined: August 28th, 2004, 12:12 am
Contact:

Unread post by sxr3no » July 30th, 2005, 11:55 am

Common Sense wrote:
sxr3no wrote:The only time I've hit a girl was when my ex was pregnant lost our baby cause she stopped eating since she didnt want to get "Fat." Im not proud of it but C'mon that shit is unacceptable.

Do you know for a fact that she lost the baby due to not eating vs. something else medically related?

Spontanoues abortions within the First trimester (first three months) is usually caused from fetal chromosome abnormalities.

During the the Second Trimester it's usually caused by problems with the uterus, trauma, disease or infection.

If this is one of the reason that your girl lost her baby, you hit her for reason's beyond her control.
Secondly, hitting your girl out of frustration, tells her in a non-verbal way that you have no repsect for her, which in time she will lose respect for you.



I know what U mean homes but when we went to the clinic the doctor told me that she was loosing weight unusually and the only thing he could think was going on was that she was becoming belimic (I dont know how to spell that shit) and about hitting her...well I know that violence is never the answer to anything but fo reals I didnt really care about anything at that moment about her respecting me I think that when she decided to throw up everytime she would eat she had already not just lost her respect for me but her mind as well.

User avatar
purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1851
Joined: October 7th, 2004, 10:51 am
Location: Harlem World aka Purple City
Contact:

Unread post by purplecityhello » July 30th, 2005, 12:55 pm

shorty get out of line.. BACK HAND BACK HAND BACK HAND

User avatar
Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2631
Joined: January 13th, 2004, 3:54 pm
Location: In your MIND and in your HEART.

Unread post by Common Sense » July 31st, 2005, 9:31 am

sxr3no wrote:I know what U mean homes but when we went to the clinic the doctor told me that she was loosing weight unusually and the only thing he could think was going on was that she was becoming belimic.

There are other factors that can cause excessive vomiting during pregnancy, such as Hyperemesis Gravidarum (HG).

Morning sickness is common in pregnancy. Despite the nausea and vomiting, women are usually able to maintain adequate nutrition. It usually stops after the 4th month.

However, some women will ocassionally become dehydrated and potentially develop electrolye in balance (body nutrition is out of whack). When this happens, it's called Hyperemesis Gravidarum (HG).
Check this link below for detailed information about it. Scroll down to #1.
http://www.hyperemesis.org/family/faqs.php

If you have any questions about it, hit me back.

sxr3no wrote:about hitting her...well I know that violence is never the answer to anything but fo reals I didnt really care about anything at that moment.

A good husband or good man always cares. That's number 1 when it comes to family. You are the Ace role model. You always have to set the example. That's the difference between being respected vs. being feared.

sxr3no wrote:about her respecting me I think that when she decided to throw up everytime she would eat she had already not just lost her respect for me but her mind as well.

Well sxr3no, I don't think your girl wanted to upset you and cause medical harm to herself because she felt like it. She either truly had a medical illness, or she could have been suffering from depression, which is another medical illness.
Either way, both should be evaluted by a medical doctor.

User avatar
Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2631
Joined: January 13th, 2004, 3:54 pm
Location: In your MIND and in your HEART.

Unread post by Common Sense » July 31st, 2005, 9:33 am

purplecityhello wrote:shorty get out of line.. BACK HAND BACK HAND BACK HAND

Only the weak insecure man with no communication skills has to go this route. It's the most primitive way of dealing with frustration.

User avatar
purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1851
Joined: October 7th, 2004, 10:51 am
Location: Harlem World aka Purple City
Contact:

Unread post by purplecityhello » July 31st, 2005, 4:39 pm

whoop that trick

User avatar
Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2631
Joined: January 13th, 2004, 3:54 pm
Location: In your MIND and in your HEART.

Unread post by Common Sense » August 4th, 2005, 4:39 pm

purplecityhello wrote:whoop that trick

I don't know purp: Sometimes women do snap. Then watch out. Crazy abused women are plantin' more than tomatoes these days.

WOMEN IN PRISON
Women represent the fasted growing population in prison. Between 1980 and 1993, the growth rate for the female prison population increased approximately 313%, compared to 182% for men in the same period. At the end of 1993 women accounted for 5.8% of the total prison population and 9.3% of the jail population nationwide

Incarcerated women are overwhelmingly poor. The majority of women prisoners (53%) and women in jail (74%) were unemployed prior to incarceration.


Women prisoners report significant histories of domestic violence. Thirty-two percent of women in prison (approximately 4,000 women) serving sentences for murder were convicted of killing a husband, ex-husband or boyfriend.

User avatar
sxr3no
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 152
Joined: August 28th, 2004, 12:12 am
Contact:

Unread post by sxr3no » August 12th, 2005, 11:57 pm

Common Sense wrote:
sxr3no wrote:I know what U mean homes but when we went to the clinic the doctor told me that she was loosing weight unusually and the only thing he could think was going on was that she was becoming belimic.

There are other factors that can cause excessive vomiting during pregnancy, such as Hyperemesis Gravidarum (HG).

Morning sickness is common in pregnancy. Despite the nausea and vomiting, women are usually able to maintain adequate nutrition. It usually stops after the 4th month.

However, some women will ocassionally become dehydrated and potentially develop electrolye in balance (body nutrition is out of whack). When this happens, it's called Hyperemesis Gravidarum (HG).
Check this link below for detailed information about it. Scroll down to #1.
http://www.hyperemesis.org/family/faqs.php

If you have any questions about it, hit me back.

sxr3no wrote:about hitting her...well I know that violence is never the answer to anything but fo reals I didnt really care about anything at that moment.

A good husband or good man always cares. That's number 1 when it comes to family. You are the Ace role model. You always have to set the example. That's the difference between being respected vs. being feared.

sxr3no wrote:about her respecting me I think that when she decided to throw up everytime she would eat she had already not just lost her respect for me but her mind as well.

Well sxr3no, I don't think your girl wanted to upset you and cause medical harm to herself because she felt like it. She either truly had a medical illness, or she could have been suffering from depression, which is another medical illness.
Either way, both should be evaluted by a medical doctor.

Damn holmes, you really know wuz up eh. Any ways, I talked to the hommy a while ago and I he told me that my ex is having a baby, with another guy of course, I just wish the best for her and her baby hopefuly shit goes alright with them. And me... well I guess I just either learned my lesson or just grew up hitting a hayna aint really the answer U know, I rather walk away until shit cools down then talk.

User avatar
greenwood104
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 22
Joined: August 12th, 2005, 3:16 am
Location: Seattle

Unread post by greenwood104 » August 13th, 2005, 3:38 am

if she hits me out of fun i will just go along with it but if she slaps me or hits me out of anger i will do the same back to her.

User avatar
Y.g. Kappa Don
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 192
Joined: June 20th, 2005, 11:27 am
Location: the D.i.Pz

Unread post by Y.g. Kappa Don » August 22nd, 2005, 4:37 pm

the Bible says do onto others as others do onto you so if she hits me i shall Smyth her with my right hand lol :twisted:

User avatar
Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2631
Joined: January 13th, 2004, 3:54 pm
Location: In your MIND and in your HEART.

Unread post by Common Sense » August 22nd, 2005, 8:43 pm

Y.g. Kappa Don wrote:the Bible says do onto others as others do onto you so if she hits me i shall Smyth her with my right hand lol :twisted:

not so easy anymore since the OJ trial.

myDick in your mouth
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 382
Joined: March 26th, 2004, 1:58 am

Unread post by myDick in your mouth » September 6th, 2005, 9:27 pm

if a woman fought like a man, id hit her before i hit a man that fights like a woman. its just the principal of dont bully ppl just cuz they weaker that yourself, whether that be a man or a woman. stregth is strength. but id hit anyone if i felt like they realy deserved it.

User avatar
Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2631
Joined: January 13th, 2004, 3:54 pm
Location: In your MIND and in your HEART.

Unread post by Common Sense » September 7th, 2005, 12:36 am

makaveli389 wrote:if a woman fought like a man, id hit her before i hit a man that fights like a woman. its just the principal of dont bully ppl just because they weaker that yourself, whether that be a man or a woman. stregth is strength. but id hit anyone if i felt like they realy deserved it.

would you be willing to go to jail over it?

User avatar
Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2631
Joined: January 13th, 2004, 3:54 pm
Location: In your MIND and in your HEART.

Unread post by Common Sense » September 7th, 2005, 12:39 am

greenwood104 wrote:if she hits me out of fun i will just go along with it but if she slaps me or hits me out of anger i will do the same back to her.

would you do the same if you had strikes.

User avatar
Christina Marie
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 9305
Joined: August 11th, 2005, 4:58 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA
Location: CA

Unread post by Christina Marie » October 13th, 2005, 9:58 am

H*ll yes I would, lol. I don't look for fights, but if a woman steps up and wants to be unreasonable, I certainly will not punk out/run. Its gotta be more than words that set it off..ya know?

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » October 13th, 2005, 8:35 pm

crstnamre wrote:H*ll yes I would, lol. I don't look for fights, but if a woman steps up and wants to be unreasonable, I certainly will not punk out/run. Its gotta be more than words that set it off..ya know?


LOL you have it easier because you ARE a woman yourself, juries usually play favorites, but the question here is more targeted to men, would us MEN fight women.

So for you, the question would be more like, do you think it's okay for men to fight women like they fight men?

User avatar
qbone
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 63
Joined: September 14th, 2005, 3:47 pm
Location: southcentral la/atlanta ga

Unread post by qbone » October 13th, 2005, 9:55 pm

i try to refain from hiting a woman because i have sisters and i would not want no man hiting my sister.but some women can provoke u .so a man has to know he can not let that woman mouth grt him mad enough to swing
i will put a woman in her place we as man know how to punch the clock on them by walking away after u made your point a woman hate that just watch your back for something may come flying then u still got to keep it moving
if that don-t work then u mite as well throw on the cuffs and wait for the po po to come

leftcoast
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 314
Joined: July 1st, 2005, 3:40 pm
Location: Los Angeles, CA

Unread post by leftcoast » October 13th, 2005, 10:12 pm

i'll whoop a hoes ass, there aint no "woman" no more, they all bitches and hoes and i got no problem beatin slappin stompin the fuc outta they ass :evil:

User avatar
Christina Marie
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 9305
Joined: August 11th, 2005, 4:58 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA
Location: CA

Unread post by Christina Marie » October 14th, 2005, 12:04 am

leftcoast wrote:i'll whoop a hoes ass, there aint no "woman" no more, they all women and hoes and i got no problem beatin slappin stompin the fuc outta they ass :evil:



Excuse me? You are outta line. There are women out there, I am one of them and I find you're comment extremely offensive and rude. Maybe you have just been looking in the wrong places. If you look low, you will find low.

User avatar
Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2631
Joined: January 13th, 2004, 3:54 pm
Location: In your MIND and in your HEART.

Unread post by Common Sense » October 24th, 2005, 9:05 pm

leftcoast wrote:i'll whoop a hoes ass, there aint no "woman" no more, they all women and hoes and i got no problem beatin slappin stompin the fuc outta they ass :evil:

You may not have a problem with it, but the law does, and you will pay dearly for those actions in today's times. Is she really worth you giving up your liberty over?

While your locked up, the party is on.

ChrisF202
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 114
Joined: October 23rd, 2005, 11:18 am
Location: West Islip, NY
Contact:

Unread post by ChrisF202 » October 25th, 2005, 3:34 am

I would never hit a girl ... I would just get a female friend to kick her butt lol.

Post Reply

Return to “Prevention, Intervention, Education and Awareness”