Wake up call.

This is the forum for those who believe that there are other options to gangs and violence and hope to see young people make better choices about their future. Where does change begin?

Moderator: Guest

Kemosave
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Wake up call.

Unread post by Kemosave » July 15th, 2005, 6:21 pm

It appears that mainstream suburbia has come full circle back to the seventies. You see them everywhere, the new generation of young soft long haired stoned white boys thinking Venice's DogTown skaters were hard.

But the prisons haven't changed. They are the same. Only the culture outside in the suburbs has changed. Now what do you think is going to happen when this soft long haired generation of young white men enter the prison system because of their drug habits?

This is bad. Very very bad. I wish there was a way to get the message out and give them a WAKE UP CALL! They don't have a clue what awaits them.

Fatestar
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Fatestar » July 17th, 2005, 2:50 am

so youre saying that all of us are "soft" because we're white????

Kemosave
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Kemosave » July 17th, 2005, 10:15 am

I don't know you from Adam and I never used the word all. There are exceptions to the rule. Maybe you are one I don't know.

I am pointing out that the new generation of young white guys out there are soft long haired stoners who have never banged and don't have a clue. They think sneaking in and skating someone's empty pool is tough. They were raised on video games and the seventies show.

Now when they start to hit the jails and the joint because of their drug habits, they are in for some very bad surprises. The people in there come from a completely different place; shaved heads, many cut their teeth in the juvenile facilities of the 80's and graduated to in and out of county maybe the joint. A lot of those kids are going to get pacmaned up.

It makes me very sad. I wish there was someway to get the message into their brains. Peace.

Tyrant
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tyrant » July 17th, 2005, 12:03 pm

eh Kemo you saying they softer cuz of long hair or you just using hair to describe em? :?

Kemosave
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Kemosave » July 17th, 2005, 2:00 pm

Ever fight someone with long hair. It's great. Hard to lose if you have some skills and they have long hair. But no that's not my point. Long hair is just a characteristic I've observed among them. I'm not putting them down I'm saying that many of them like to party and do drugs but don't have clue about what it is like on the inside. Check the stats.. drug use is up back to where it was in the 70's. These young guys that don't know how to defend themselves are not prepared for what they will find there. They are vulnerable. It's a bad thing.

Tyrant
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tyrant » July 17th, 2005, 2:18 pm

Kemosave wrote:Check the stats.. drug use is up back to where it was in the 70's. These young guys that don't know how to defend themselves are not prepared for what they will find there. They are vulnerable. It's a bad thing.
they'll get punked/beatup/raped in jail by the same people they gave money for drugs too fu*cin coincidence

Kemosave
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Kemosave » July 17th, 2005, 2:24 pm

It is a different dynamic inside today then in the seventies. In the seventies you dealt with people who were locked up in the sixties and seventies. Today you have a whole new generation that mentally and capability-wise are in the seventies but the people who are locked up are from the eighties and nineties. Big difference. I find this disturbing.

kaotik_hcp
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kaotik_hcp » July 22nd, 2005, 11:45 pm

ever since lil wyte came out with that doubt me now shit kids pop them pills and do that acid and dress southpoled out and think that they can get away with it.. but they can't, and i've seen them in and out of jail... thinkin they're gangsta... it aint no joke.. the only place that shits leading them is the klink...

Return to “Prevention, Intervention, Education and Awareness”