RESPECT & TOLERANCE

This is the forum for those who believe that there are other options to gangs and violence and hope to see young people make better choices about their future. Where does change begin?

Moderator: Guest

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana

RESPECT & TOLERANCE

Unread post by Lonewolf » August 1st, 2005, 7:57 pm

Respect all cultures, no matter who you are or where you are from.
We share one world, let's learn to accept and tolerate each other to live in harmony.

God put all men on this earth equally. When we hate; we hate our selves, too.

Yes we do!

Here’s the question; do people hate because they hate themselves? Or do they hate themselves because they hate?

Dr Funky
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr Funky » August 1st, 2005, 8:32 pm

I read an excellent quote at the end of a movie called "Straight Outta Brooklyn" that said

"The first things learned are the hardest to forget." (Don't know Author)

When kids get taught racist views at an early age by family and friends it sticks with them for the rest of their lives and they end up teaching it to their own children.

It's a perpetual machine of hate and misunderstanding.

It sucks but it looks unlikely that it will change.

I don't think I was able to answer your question but that is how I feel about it.

Pumpkin2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Pumpkin2 » August 18th, 2005, 6:29 pm

GIVE YOURSELF RESPECT.THAT WAY NO ONE CAN TAKE IT FROM YOU..............BUT FRIST YOU MUST KNOW WHO YOU ARE.....BEYOND YORE NAME OR GANG.

SWblocks-Veteran
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Houston

Re: RESPECT & TOLERANCE

Unread post by SWblocks-Veteran » August 20th, 2005, 6:45 am

lonewolf wrote: Here’s the question; do people hate because they hate themselves? Or do they hate themselves because they hate?
they hate because they hate themselves, but they hate to admit it so they are quick to do it to others

Pumpkin2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Pumpkin2 » August 20th, 2005, 10:36 am

people hate themselves,because they dont like what they see, when they look at them selves......it causes pain for what ever reason or situation has happen to them that has got them not likeing who they are.....sucide is when they turn that pain towards them selves..they will also take that pain and turn it lose on others who look or remine them of themselves.....the key is dealing with your pain,fear and anger in a postive way...and knowing that u are a good person no matter what life as sent youre way.....cause god dont make no junk.