Gang Help please read

This is the forum for those who believe that there are other options to gangs and violence and hope to see young people make better choices about their future. Where does change begin?

Moderator: Guest

blackwallstreet23

Gang Help please read

Unread post by blackwallstreet23 » August 29th, 2005, 10:30 pm

tonight my friends and i were jumped by some bloods on 74th and 1st in nyc. Im sure many people have been jumped before, (2 friends are in the hospital) but what can i do in the future to help foil an attack like this. Im just wonderin cuz i can fight but cant fight 12 18 yr old dudes when im 15 and not jacked or anything. your help would be appreciated. im goin through alotta emotional shit right now and would love some help on this situation.thanks

lb516
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Gang Help please read

Unread post by lb516 » August 30th, 2005, 2:34 pm

blackwallstreet23 wrote:tonight my friends and i were jumped by some bloods on 74th and 1st in nyc. Im sure many people have been jumped before, (2 friends are in the hospital) but what can i do in the future to help foil an attack like this. Im just wonderin because i can fight but cant fight 12 18 yr old dudes when im 15 and not jacked or anything. your help would be appreciated. im goin through alotta emotional shit right now and would love some help on this situation.thanks
they have a blood set on the upper east side?

blackwallstreet23

Unread post by blackwallstreet23 » August 30th, 2005, 3:14 pm

idk man but they were there and jumped us. i culdnt give a shit bout gangs at all im not against them i just am against the random fuckin violence but do u have any tips on how to deal with this type of shit? me bein a kid and u bein a more experienced cat and all

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: New York City

Unread post by Cold Bear » August 31st, 2005, 7:35 am

This don't sound right, how did you get jumped there?

As far as what to do just take the loss, but in the future maybe you want to learn how to defend yourself. Sometimes you get robbed, stuck up, beat up, if you're lesser in numbers. Fight the good fight or just take the loss with your head up.

You're still walking right? Tomorrow is another day. F*ck it.

blackwallstreet23

Unread post by blackwallstreet23 » August 31st, 2005, 10:22 am

we were with sum chics and idk i guess the way they dress and shit called attention to us. idk man it was a fuckin weird ass situation but should i carry round protection? the only deal with that is if i pull it out it might initiate some heavy shit and shit can escalate

Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Common Sense » August 31st, 2005, 11:58 am

blackwallstreet23 wrote:we were with sum chics and idk i guess the way they dress and shit called attention to us. idk man it was a fuckin weird ass situation but should i carry round protection? the only deal with that is if i pull it out it might initiate some heavy shit and shit can escalate
one thing you can do is stay out of scandelous areas. if you start packing heat, then you open your self up to gettin' blasted on by someone else or the police, you also line up yourself for going to prison over a fool you don't even care about...and that makes no sense at all.

take the lessons of getting jump, learn how to avoid being placed in that situation again. secondly you can always report it as an assault and battery crime...if you want to go that route.

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: New York City

Unread post by Cold Bear » August 31st, 2005, 12:04 pm

Common, there's actually NO SAFER place in NYC than where he's talking about.

Mraka
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Mraka » August 31st, 2005, 3:08 pm

yupp forgett the emotions
you learned a lesson,so you`ll be ableread better, evolving situations ,in future.
live with it and avoid to hang around somewhere beyond interess.
if I would want a fight I would stay in an irish pub and get drunk,most likely after a soccer match.hear me?

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » August 31st, 2005, 3:18 pm

Cold Bear wrote:Common, there's actually NO SAFER place in NYC than where he's talking about.
lol

blackwallstreet23

Unread post by blackwallstreet23 » August 31st, 2005, 5:33 pm

no its true hes right. I have no idea wut its like to go through this every day, and im ignorant in that sense. But anyone and everyone living in nyc goes through shit, and i posted this right after it happened. much much worse shit happens, and thank god i didnt experience worse things. but i was jw but thanks for all ur input.

blackwallstreet23

Unread post by blackwallstreet23 » March 8th, 2006, 8:20 pm

im jw anyone else wanna comment bout gang situations in nyc and id really like to hear peoples ideas and thoughts and shit bout gangs in nyc and how to prevent confrentation and jumpings

i am for gangs if no violence and shit goes down, and the original message of these gangs and how the crips and bloods started wasnt it a non violent message to better communities?

Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Guest » March 9th, 2006, 9:01 am

did they just pop out? or did you have a chance to run? If you have no chance, just run.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » March 9th, 2006, 10:01 am

Mraka wrote:yupp forgett the emotions
you learned a lesson,so you`ll be ableread better, evolving situations ,in future.
live with it and avoid to hang around somewhere beyond interess.
if I would want a fight I would stay in an irish pub and get drunk,most likely after a soccer match.hear me?
LMAO!! :lol: I completely forgot about Mraka :lol: :lol:

blackwallstreet23

Unread post by blackwallstreet23 » March 16th, 2006, 5:13 pm

see the thing is im pretty fuckin fast, 4.65 40 at 15 yrs old, so i can fly

but i didnt have a chance to run, they popped my friend in the face before he could turn around

it was fuckin cowardly cuz if it was just 6 of them and my 5 being that we are 15 and they were about 17,18 we still could of fucked them up just cuz i know how deadly my friends can be... 2 of them are fuckin disgusting national champ krav maga and karate competitors and the other 3 all start on varsity for their football teams... as safeties and linebackers

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » March 18th, 2006, 8:47 am

blackwallstreet23 wrote:see the thing is im pretty fuckin fast, 4.65 40 at 15 yrs old, so i can fly

but i didnt have a chance to run, they popped my friend in the face before he could turn around

it was fuckin cowardly because if it was just 6 of them and my 5 being that we are 15 and they were about 17,18 we still could of #%@& them up just because i know how deadly my friends can be... 2 of them are fuckin disgusting national champ krav maga and karate competitors and the other 3 all start on varsity for their football teams... as safeties and linebackers
so why didnt they put that karate class to the test and them linebackers get the tackling

Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Guest » March 21st, 2006, 9:15 am

my opinion, this topic dont make sense...

myDick in your mouth
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by myDick in your mouth » March 22nd, 2006, 9:43 pm

you make it seem like u got jumped for absolutely no reason. if thats really the case then honestly i dont think theres any way it coulda been avoided. lol join the track team n learn howto run real fast

qbone
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by qbone » March 24th, 2006, 1:22 am

look if u think u are geting jump buy 6 dudes and its 5 of u then u most do your thing cause you can run into that situation again but u got to stand your ground that karate doesn't always work just try and stay awy from that conflick and stay safe but always protect yourself but if they draw that heat u better try and run r persuade them not to do it cause they can chase you and u aint faster then a bullet but run if you can

Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Guest » March 24th, 2006, 9:09 am

blackwallstreet23 wrote:see the thing is im pretty fuckin fast, 4.65 40 at 15 yrs old, so i can fly

it was fuckin cowardly because if it was just 6 of them and my 5 being that we are 15 and they were about 17,18 we still could of #%@& them up just because i know how deadly my friends can be... 2 of them are fuckin disgusting national champ krav maga and karate competitors and the other 3 all start on varsity for their football teams... as safeties and linebackers
Then why did'nt you fight back?