Gang Pride

This is the forum for those who believe that there are other options to gangs and violence and hope to see young people make better choices about their future. Where does change begin?

Moderator: Guest

Post Reply
Godfather
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 294
Joined: January 8th, 2005, 8:39 pm
Location: Los Angeles, California

Gang Pride

Unread post by Godfather » September 6th, 2005, 9:52 am

I'm just a little curious about all the pride and respect that people seem to get for being a gangster. This site is more than half way filled with wannabes, pretending to be gangsters to get online respect. I've walked through a lot of places in LA that have such nice homes, and other buildings, that I can't understand why I see so many people just trying to imitate the gang/poverty life. What's so glorious about it? And I swear to god..I believe the only reason the wannabes become wannabes is for pussy. A lot of females love all that gang life bad boy shit...and guys since we've forever been idiots..try to do whatever we can to get them. But as far as the real gangsters. If there are some on this site..why the hell are you bragging about it so much? Who cares what color clothes you wear? I mean I loggin to a particular post..and see some guy saying something like "Iz all but that abcd lifee.". You sound like a fucking fool. Back in the Mafia days..from what I read..it was about concealing your being a criminal. Now morons run down the street yelling.."I just smoked an abcd member". So tell me..the real gangsters on the site..and the wannabes..whats the pride in it?

myDick in your mouth
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 382
Joined: March 26th, 2004, 1:58 am

Unread post by myDick in your mouth » September 6th, 2005, 9:16 pm

when you break it all down, everything is about the femals. trust me. EVERYTHING.

wutevr
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 118
Joined: September 16th, 2005, 5:09 am
Location: Santa Ana,CA

Re: Gang Pride

Unread post by wutevr » October 11th, 2005, 12:15 am

Godfather wrote:I'm just a little curious about all the pride and respect that people seem to get for being a gangster. This site is more than half way filled with wannabes, pretending to be gangsters to get online respect. I've walked through a lot of places in LA that have such nice homes, and other buildings, that I can't understand why I see so many people just trying to imitate the gang/poverty life. What's so glorious about it? And I swear to god..I believe the only reason the wannabes become wannabes is for pussy. A lot of females love all that gang life bad boy shit...and guys since we've forever been idiots..try to do whatever we can to get them. But as far as the real gangsters. If there are some on this site..why the hell are you bragging about it so much? Who cares what color clothes you wear? I mean I loggin to a particular post..and see some guy saying something like "Iz all but that abcd lifee.". You sound like a #%@&#%@ fool. Back in the Mafia days..from what I read..it was about concealing your being a criminal. Now morons run down the street yelling.."I just smoked an abcd member". So tell me..the real gangsters on the site..and the wannabes..whats the pride in it?
Wut about Capone? He went public! Look at your name? I agree that if I was Back on the Blok instead of having to serve my Kountry, yah there would B no need for me to B here. But this iz all I have for the time Being, a way ta stay on point ya undastand!

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5404
Joined: September 21st, 2005, 6:47 pm
Location: Niagara Falls, New York

Unread post by A Ghost » October 27th, 2005, 7:36 pm

I've been looking for a thread with this topic.

I wonder what would happen if Los Angeles came up with something new. Like if everyone in LA stopped claiming Blood/Crip and started something completely new.

I wonder how long it would take for the rest of the world to copy it. I'd say about 5-10 years.

Because it seems to me that people think its the new cool thing or something to be a Blood/Crip.
Dr Gonzo wrote:
Invincible wrote:no matter what I would do I couldnt get pussy. Hell Im too scared to even say hi to a female.
Why? They shit and fart just like you.

What's so hard about saying hey, hi or what's up?
LMFAO!! :lol:

rollin30's_DuEC3_X_3
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 22
Joined: October 27th, 2005, 5:45 pm
Contact:

Unread post by rollin30's_DuEC3_X_3 » October 28th, 2005, 12:52 pm

our gang started because a family from cali moved in, one brother was a palmer blocc compton crip, the older one was rollin 30's so he strated it here and it was succesful

crip isnt a streetgang to me, its a religeon

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5404
Joined: September 21st, 2005, 6:47 pm
Location: Niagara Falls, New York

Unread post by A Ghost » October 29th, 2005, 7:15 pm

rollin30's_DuEC3_X_3 wrote:why everyone so pressed
WHY!!? WHY!!? ----->
rollin30's_DuEC3_X_3 wrote:our gang started because a family from cali moved in, one brother was a palmer blocc compton crip, the older one was rollin 30's so he strated it here and it was succesful

crip isnt a streetgang to me, its a religion
First of all, I'm am willing to bet that at least 95% of the people on this website are White Suburban Liars. Heres my logic.

How is it that a kid in a real ghetto lives in an area so rough that he has to join a gang to survive, yet he can afford to buy a computer, buy internet access, and knows how to talk on an internet forum? All at the same time, worring about surving in your ghetto and not getting busted by the cops???? Do you see what I mean??

And say somehow somebody living in a ghetto was actually able to get a computer. Lets address that. Lets address the infection of Bloods and Crips across the World.

This is too anybody reading this post. Say you are a Blood or Crip outside of Los Angeles. Do me a favor. I want you to buy a plane ticket and fly out to California. (And DONT tell me you cant afford one. You bought a computer didnt you?)

Then when you get to Los Angeles I want you to drive down to South Central. I want you to find a mother or a father of somebody who lost there son, or daughter, or brother, or any family member that has died due to the rampant gang violence in South Central.

After you've done that, I want you to listen to their story, then I want you to go "Dont worry, I gotcho back! Ima Blood from Hohokus, New Jersey"

Or say "Naw dont trip, Cuzz we bangin C's in A-T-L Cuzz."

Or how about "Its ok Mija, I'm a Sureno from Maine."

Or Maybe "Dont cry holmes, If you're ever in Miami dont worry, I'm a Norteno."

Then I want you to get back on your computer (Because you're living so hard in your ghetto) and I want you to tell me their reaction.

Thats why I said

OH MY GOD!

rollin30's_DuEC3_X_3
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 22
Joined: October 27th, 2005, 5:45 pm
Contact:

Unread post by rollin30's_DuEC3_X_3 » October 30th, 2005, 11:53 am

my dads in the airforce that gives us free computer and t3 internet. no rival gangs except ms13.i hate them so bad. iam from southern baltimore i dont know if u call that a ghetto or not. the police dont care.

most teens are in gangs. for a few cigarette burns, protection and promised money, plus brotherhood its good. i get what your saying about how i have a computer so i have ne need to be in a gang.

rest assured iam not white iam creole(black+white mixed)

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5404
Joined: September 21st, 2005, 6:47 pm
Location: Niagara Falls, New York

Unread post by A Ghost » October 30th, 2005, 6:08 pm

rollin30's_DuEC3_X_3 wrote:my dads in the airforce that gives us free computer and t3 internet. no rival gangs except ms13.i hate them so bad. iam from southern baltimore i dont know if u call that a ghetto or not. the police dont care.

most teens are in gangs. for a few cigarette burns, protection and promised money, plus brotherhood its good. i get what your saying about how i have a computer so i have ne need to be in a gang.

rest assured iam not white iam creole(black+white mixed)
I dont know anything about southern Baltimore so I dont have an opinion on that.

The point that I'm trying to make is that this whole Blood/Crip migration is out of control.

15 years ago the only Bloods and Crips that people knew about were in Los Angeles. Now there is a Blood/ Crip set in every city in the country. Whether they have ties to California or not.

Thats why when I hear about gang violence now, no matter what city its in it seems almost routine and boring. Its nothing special. To hear about this Blood/ Crip violence now seems as commonplace as hearing about gas prices going up and down.

I never hear about Vice Lord shootings in every city, or latin King shootings in every city. Just Blood and Crip.

I wonder why....

User avatar
alexalonso
Founder
Founder
Posts: 9020
Joined: May 12th, 2003, 7:56 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles
Location: Los Angeles
Contact:

Unread post by alexalonso » November 27th, 2005, 3:48 am

there is no doubt that most people on here are suburban youth, but I can tell the real knowledgeable people on here as opposed to the wannabe's. You ever see that excessive gang spelling, like "I Bkleive that Ckrips are puncks" type crap? I just deleted about 10 posts like that saying nothing and banned that person.

User avatar
Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1909
Joined: September 23rd, 2005, 8:28 am
Location: St.Louis,MO

Unread post by Young Deuce » November 28th, 2005, 10:38 am

First of all I live in the city. The only reason I get on this site is because Im in computa class and I wanna tell the homies about whats up in LA...

I try to keep away the lil homies from this gangbangin shit. Im bout to go to college and Im like is the hood gone give me a Job, Nope .Im a still run with the hood and be down when I come around andIm neva gone stop being a blood. But I want the lil homies to do somthin good fa the black community and not destroy it.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5404
Joined: September 21st, 2005, 6:47 pm
Location: Niagara Falls, New York

Unread post by A Ghost » November 28th, 2005, 11:33 am

alonso wrote:there is no doubt that most people on here are suburban youth, but I can tell the real knowledgeable people on here as opposed to the wannabe's. You ever see that excessive gang spelling, like "I Bkleive that Ckrips are puncks" type crap? I just deleted about 10 posts like that saying nothing and banned that person.
Exactly
Young Deuce wrote:First of all I live in the city. The only reason I get on this site is because Im in computer class and I wanna tell the homies about whats up in LA...

I try to keep away the lil homies from this gangbangin shit. Im bout to go to college and Im like is the hood gone give me a Job, Nope .Im a still run with the hood and be down when I come around andIm neva gone stop being a blood. But I want the lil homies to do somthin good fa the black community and not destroy it.
That's different than somebody coming on here and let's say starting a topic about "How do I Crip Walk?" or something.

Do you go to college? If not you can apply for financial aide. That way you can educate yourself even further and do more to help your community.

User avatar
purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1851
Joined: October 7th, 2004, 10:51 am
Location: Harlem World aka Purple City
Contact:

Unread post by purplecityhello » November 28th, 2005, 12:10 pm

^^^ the reason most people joing gangs is because the opportunities arent readily availible to them

i remember one day when i applied for financial aid and got denied for having a charge on my record. most people who need to goto school have Felony convictions, that shouldnt stop them from attending class but hey
welcome to america

the whole PURPOSE of gangs is to belong, everybody wants to belong to sumtim. white people have lodges and social clubs, people joint country clubs and go to mason lodges ---- in the hood when youre young and from a house where only moms is there and shes working all the time your friends become your family and the gangs becomes your fam -- feel me

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5404
Joined: September 21st, 2005, 6:47 pm
Location: Niagara Falls, New York

Unread post by A Ghost » November 28th, 2005, 12:47 pm

purplecityhello wrote:^^^ the reason most people joing gangs is because the opportunities arent readily availible to them

i remember one day when i applied for financial aid and got denied for having a charge on my record. most people who need to goto school have Felony convictions, that shouldnt stop them from attending class but hey
welcome to america

the whole PURPOSE of gangs is to belong, everybody wants to belong to sumtim. white people have lodges and social clubs, people joint country clubs and go to mason lodges ---- in the hood when youre young and from a house where only moms is there and shes working all the time your friends become your family and the gangs becomes your fam -- feel me
I already know that, and I can understand you. What about GED's? I know that you can get those while your doing a bid.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5404
Joined: September 21st, 2005, 6:47 pm
Location: Niagara Falls, New York

Unread post by A Ghost » November 28th, 2005, 12:49 pm

Sorry for repostinf but you just reminded me of a problem that occurs when you have a record.

Parolees have very difficult times finding jobs after their release. That's f#cked up. It also ties in with racism.

User avatar
purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1851
Joined: October 7th, 2004, 10:51 am
Location: Harlem World aka Purple City
Contact:

Unread post by purplecityhello » November 28th, 2005, 12:55 pm

A Ghost wrote:
purplecityhello wrote:^^^ the reason most people joing gangs is because the opportunities arent readily availible to them

i remember one day when i applied for financial aid and got denied for having a charge on my record. most people who need to goto school have Felony convictions, that shouldnt stop them from attending class but hey
welcome to america

the whole PURPOSE of gangs is to belong, everybody wants to belong to sumtim. white people have lodges and social clubs, people joint country clubs and go to mason lodges ---- in the hood when youre young and from a house where only moms is there and shes working all the time your friends become your family and the gangs becomes your fam -- feel me
I already know that, and I can understand you. What about GED's? I know that you can get those while your doing a bid.
what can u do with a GED? shit... its about as good as that paper Job Corp hands u once youve camped out in their compound for half a year

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5404
Joined: September 21st, 2005, 6:47 pm
Location: Niagara Falls, New York

Unread post by A Ghost » November 28th, 2005, 9:48 pm

purplecityhello wrote:
A Ghost wrote:
purplecityhello wrote:^^^ the reason most people joing gangs is because the opportunities arent readily availible to them

i remember one day when i applied for financial aid and got denied for having a charge on my record. most people who need to goto school have Felony convictions, that shouldnt stop them from attending class but hey
welcome to america

the whole PURPOSE of gangs is to belong, everybody wants to belong to sumtim. white people have lodges and social clubs, people joint country clubs and go to mason lodges ---- in the hood when youre young and from a house where only moms is there and shes working all the time your friends become your family and the gangs becomes your fam -- feel me
I already know that, and I can understand you. What about GED's? I know that you can get those while your doing a bid.
what can u do with a GED? shit... its about as good as that paper Job Corp hands u once youve camped out in their compound for half a year
Plus the state is cutting finacial aide now.

User avatar
Kemosave
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1171
Joined: July 1st, 2004, 10:03 am

Unread post by Kemosave » December 3rd, 2005, 1:08 am

And here is some more bad news for a lot of young people that could care less at the moment but will care very much down the road:

"Currently, a student who has been convicted of the possession or sale of a controlled substance (not including alcohol and tobacco) may suffer suspension or loss of Title IV eligibility. The penalty is determined by the type and number of convictions. A student with a previous drug-related conviction is not automatically ineligible for federal financial aid. The drug-related conviction worksheet is designed to help students determine their status. The answer to the drug-related conviction question is used for the determination of federal financial aid only. "

I heard a judge say recently that even admitting smoking pot one time might be enough to lose your ability to ever have a federal student loan for college meaning if you cannot pay for college and find yourself denied because of your illegal drug use then you aren't going to college it looks like.

User avatar
Kemosave
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1171
Joined: July 1st, 2004, 10:03 am

Unread post by Kemosave » December 3rd, 2005, 1:15 am

If my last post sounded confusing, read this article. It explains the situation better:

http://www.insidehighered.com/news/2005/09/28/drug

b $oney
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 7
Joined: December 4th, 2005, 4:28 am
Location: st. pete

Unread post by b $oney » December 4th, 2005, 9:03 am

a gang is a gang where ever u go, sure u got people in thess middle class nhb claiming a bunch of BS. But its like that article of crips in the netherlands, i dont know about yall but a guns a fucking gun. And this blood-crip shit, i dont know why its so popular. there just using the name and affilating it with their hoods.

Comatose
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 269
Joined: December 5th, 2005, 10:18 pm
Location: Blytheville, Ar
Contact:

Unread post by Comatose » December 6th, 2005, 1:05 am

Before I insert my reply, I've got a question. Why do people who disagree with professing Gang Life come to a site dedicated to the gang life?

Now then: dont mistake and think that because some of the homies are on the net that they're fake. I've been to college. I'm a PC Tech and I build web sites, I scored a 29 on my ACT, and I love my hood.

MANY of us believe that this lifestyle is more than a lifestyle. While people go to their churches and mosques searchin for a path, we believe this to be the right path.

Ghost, tell you what, you believe in the US government? How about your local police dept? Why dont YOU go talk to the families of that kid that got killed by a cop for havin a lasertag gun, or the parents of that girl the Army guys raped in Japan? How about the families of the citizens in the apartment complex the US bombed in Iraq? The babies killed in Vietnam? (my father is a Vietnam Vet, by the way) Why dont you go to them and tell them "Don't trip, I gotcha, I preach against gangs." People get killed all the time, and they get killed by the people you put your trust in. Dont make bangers out to be any worst than they are.

Unfortunately, bangers are busy with a war on each other. This is something that should come to a screeching fuccing halt. Now let me list some other things I would like to C stopped immediately: Cops, Feds, Prosecutors, and Judges operating on obvious class and racial bias; Rich people being allowed to hoard money while others starve to death; Sexual predators being allowed to prey on the susceptible; Politicians enacting laws trying to force every person into a mold (laws require your kids to go to school, the school requires all kids to wear a uniform and tells them what to say, ie everyone looks and sounds the same); this list could go on forever.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5404
Joined: September 21st, 2005, 6:47 pm
Location: Niagara Falls, New York

Unread post by A Ghost » December 6th, 2005, 8:30 am

Comatose wrote:Before I insert my reply, I've got a question. Why do people who disagree with professing Gang Life come to a site dedicated to the gang life?

Now then: dont mistake and think that because some of the homies are on the net that they're fake. I've been to college. I'm a PC Tech and I build web sites, I scored a 29 on my ACT, and I love my hood.

MANY of us believe that this lifestyle is more than a lifestyle. While people go to their churches and mosques searchin for a path, we believe this to be the right path.

Ghost, tell you what, you believe in the US government? How about your local police dept? Why dont YOU go talk to the families of that kid that got killed by a cop for havin a lasertag gun, or the parents of that girl the Army guys raped in Japan? How about the families of the citizens in the apartment complex the US bombed in Iraq? The babies killed in Vietnam? (my father is a Vietnam Vet, by the way) Why dont you go to them and tell them "Don't trip, I gotcha, I preach against gangs." People get killed all the time, and they get killed by the people you put your trust in. Dont make bangers out to be any worst than they are.

Unfortunately, bangers are busy with a war on each other. This is something that should come to a screeching fuccing halt. Now let me list some other things I would like to be stopped immediately: Cops, Feds, Prosecutors, and Judges operating on obvious class and racial bias; Rich people being allowed to hoard money while others starve to death; Sexual predators being allowed to prey on the susceptible; Politicians enacting laws trying to force every person into a mold (laws require your kids to go to school, the school requires all kids to wear a uniform and tells them what to say, ie everyone looks and sounds the same); this list could go on forever.
Of course crooked cops should get thrown in jail. I'm not saying that those types of people are all good either.

When you look at the majority of gangs, don't they tend to be more violent in nature?

User avatar
purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1851
Joined: October 7th, 2004, 10:51 am
Location: Harlem World aka Purple City
Contact:

Unread post by purplecityhello » December 6th, 2005, 9:24 am

theres nothing more vicous than a grime ball nigga with a badge

Comatose
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 269
Joined: December 5th, 2005, 10:18 pm
Location: Blytheville, Ar
Contact:

Unread post by Comatose » December 6th, 2005, 1:00 pm

That is truth though Ghost, there are a lot of bangers that make us all look bad, they have no sense of community, they simply have something to prove or they just want to spread discord (those homies tend to fall into the category of hopelessness, though, I must say). Those are exactly the type of fools I despise. Operatin outside of their hoods parameter and taking the initiative to do things their OG's havent told them. Senseless set trippin. I hate that shit.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5404
Joined: September 21st, 2005, 6:47 pm
Location: Niagara Falls, New York

Unread post by A Ghost » December 6th, 2005, 1:02 pm

purplecityhello wrote:theres nothing more vicous than a grime ball nigga with a badge
Hey purp, have you ever considered a career with Internal Affairs?

User avatar
purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1851
Joined: October 7th, 2004, 10:51 am
Location: Harlem World aka Purple City
Contact:

Unread post by purplecityhello » December 6th, 2005, 7:25 pm

I had a deeply immersive internal affair operation i was involved with... that was unti her husband became external and got outta prison :)

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5404
Joined: September 21st, 2005, 6:47 pm
Location: Niagara Falls, New York

Unread post by A Ghost » December 6th, 2005, 7:31 pm

purplecityhello wrote:I had a deeply immersive internal affair operation i was involved with... that was unti her husband became external and got outta prison :)
LMAO!!

Post Reply

Return to “Prevention, Intervention, Education and Awareness”