info on gangs

This is the forum for those who believe that there are other options to gangs and violence and hope to see young people make better choices about their future. Where does change begin?

Moderator: Guest

p1sceangh0st

info on gangs

Unread post by p1sceangh0st » December 9th, 2003, 8:13 pm

Hey,
I'm writing a paper on gangs for my sociology class, and as helpfull as the internet is (and redundant) I'd love any other information I can get, maybe even first hand knowledge. If anyone can help me out that would be great
Thanks

Fre$h
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: info on gangs

Unread post by Fre$h » December 9th, 2003, 10:05 pm

ummm...Reading the information from this message board, & website would be a good place to start. I'm pretty sure there's enough info here to do what you need.

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by wcrockets » December 9th, 2003, 10:16 pm

I second that Fre$h.

p1sceangh0st: Try using the Search button up top and typing in words that relate to your paper and see what you come up with. Might be interesting. Good luck on your assignment.

Ice
What city do you live in now?: SF

Unread post by Ice » December 9th, 2003, 10:25 pm

wow people are really comin to the forum to gain information and not to bang...props to alonso, wcrockets and everyone else posting here for making this place an interesting one for all kind of people and providing serious information...i'm leaving for Bulgaria soon and I just wanted to say happy holidays 2 each and every one of you, no matter what race you are, no matter what gang you're reppin, be safe! Cereal, my friend, take it easy, i know puberty is a hard age to be in, just hang in!!! I'm goin back to see my family and girlfriend...nothing better than that around christmas, peace to the whole fourm......i'll see yall in january, stay up!

Ice

Bulls Fan
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Bulls Fan » December 10th, 2003, 4:47 am

dope, im goin to malaysia, then bangkok, then india. Im leaving friday night. Hey Casper, maybe you can tell me some good places to hang in bangkok for a couple hours. The only places I know are RCA district, ad Patpong.

the only club i REMEMBER going to is Pussy Galore.

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by wcrockets » December 10th, 2003, 9:31 am

Cool Ice. Have a good trip. I know your flight will be safe with you on it. :P

p1sceangh0st

Unread post by p1sceangh0st » December 14th, 2003, 3:51 pm

who do u see as the major gangs in america? and what do u think would b some of the most important information to know about them or any gang for that matter?

sneb101
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by sneb101 » December 14th, 2003, 6:36 pm

All the info u need is here but if you are truly starting from scratch look into the "crips" and "bloods". lol

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » December 16th, 2003, 7:17 am

CUZZ YOU COME I JUST back FROM A TRIP IN THE ANDAMAN SEA , IN BANGKOK I RECOMEND TOKYU CENTER IN NATIONAL STADIUM AREA ITS A HUGE SHOPPING CENTER ,THE TWIN TOWER HOTEL IS EXELENT AND AROUND 25 DOLLAR FOR A BEAUTIFULL SUITE WITH TV AIR CON BATHROOM BUT THEY TRY TO CHARGE FOREIGNERS 40 DOLLAR YOU CAN BARGAIN , WELL LUMPINI STADIUM TO C BOXING MATCH THERE IS A SKYTRAIN STATION THAT GOES THERE AND IF U GO TO THE SOUTH THAN LET ME KNOW...