RAIDERS!!!

Discuss anything music from hip-hop to R&B to alternative music and all Sports.
Conman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: RAIDERS!!!

Unread post by Conman » September 27th, 2004, 12:18 pm

The Bucs didn't know what hit them....I am not going to get to on it yet, but it looks like the Raiders can move themselves in the drivers seat in the AFC West...look at the big picture-

Chiefs - O-3
Diego - 1-2 (weak as hell)
Broncos - 2-1 (with no running game...the lil fag Griffin couldn't run on Diego, wait till the Raiders get him.

Haters don't get mad when what I write comes to be.....:D

GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by GTS » September 27th, 2004, 1:37 pm

RAIDERS LOOKED PRETTY DESCENT AND SHOULD RUN THE TABLE IN THE SORRY ASS AFC WEST.

E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by E`S`T » September 27th, 2004, 1:48 pm

GANNON, BROKEN VERTEBRATE. OUT AT LEAST 6 WEEKS. PERSONALLY, I THINK THEY SHOULD CUT HIM. THIS IS PORTER AND WOODSONS LAST SEASON UNDER CONTRACT AND THIS COULD FREE UP 7 MILLION.

AND COLLINS HAS A STRONG ARM BUT A HELLA SLOW RELEASE. IT SHOULD BE INTERESTING TO SEE HOW THE RAIDERS SCHEDULE TURNS OUT. THEY HAVE A HARD OCTOBER COMING UP AND I EVEN IF THEY FALL BY THE WAYSIDE, MY JOY LIES IN THE FACT THAT KC IS A FUC_EN FRAUD AND A JOKE.

AND AS FOR THE 49ERS, MAN I FEEL SORRY FOR THEM. ITS PAST THE POINT OF CLOWNING, THEY LOOK LIKE THE RAIDERS OF LAST YR. SHOULD GET A GOOD DRAFT PICK THOUGH....

GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by GTS » September 27th, 2004, 2:25 pm

I'M NOT EVEN GONNA COMMENT ON THE WAY THE 9ER'S PLAYED AGAINST SEATTLE. ITS SAD, BUT I KNEW IT WOULD HAPPEN THIS YEAR.

Conman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Conman » September 27th, 2004, 2:40 pm

GTS wrote:RAIDERS LOOKED PRETTY DESCENT AND SHOULD RUN THE TABLE IN THE SORRY ASS AFC WEST.
^^:o Well I be damned, you have finally come to your senses. Denver is still a threat, but one our D will handle thoroughly...

over it
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by over it » October 8th, 2004, 3:50 am

raiders is just in a slump right now, they pull out of it

Conman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Conman » October 8th, 2004, 8:16 am

Time to get out of that slump...

KC looked pretty good on Monday
Denver even though they are weak are finding a way to win.

Got to get with Indy on Sunday...

Conman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Conman » October 18th, 2004, 6:41 pm

The last 3-weeks the Raiders have looked horrible. I am disappointed in the way Kerry Collins is playing....and yesterdays game was the worst shit I have seen in years.

Conman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Conman » October 18th, 2004, 6:49 pm

^^^With that being said, I still think the Raiders will have a decent shot at the AFC West this year.

GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by GTS » October 19th, 2004, 9:20 am

That's sad that the Raiders have the worst offense in the NFL, and still have a shot at winning the AFC west.

Conman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Conman » October 19th, 2004, 9:44 am

GTS wrote:That's sad that the Raiders have the worst offense in the NFL, and still have a shot at winning the AFC west.
And it is even sadder that a team like the 49ers that had Owen and Garcia are now worse then the Cardinals. 1-15....what a year they will have.

GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by GTS » October 19th, 2004, 2:36 pm

Only a game behind the Raiders so I wouldn't get too excited buddy.

Conman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Conman » October 20th, 2004, 4:15 pm

Raiders gone (they better) whoop on the Saints this Sunday...

Interested
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Interested » October 20th, 2004, 4:32 pm

Jerry Rice is gone now, off to seattle he goes.

Conman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Conman » October 20th, 2004, 4:36 pm

Yeah....this was overdue.

I always felt that when Brown left, so should Rice...they have a young receiver core..what use is the old guy???

Now Gabriel, Curry, and Whitted will get the time they need to mature.

ablackmanlookin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ablackmanlookin » October 22nd, 2004, 12:09 pm

Bottom Line The Raiders sucks and I doubt they will win more then 5 games the remainder of the season. They are terrible and I'm not a Chargers fan but San Diego going to kick their ass next week.

Conman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Conman » October 22nd, 2004, 12:45 pm

^^The Chargers..lol..showing that home pride I see

All you Raider haters are pathetic. Keep cheering for the soft ass Rams and watch the Seahawks win the division. :twisted:

Conman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Conman » October 29th, 2004, 5:13 pm

Raiders will mop up the Chargers this weekend...

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: North Carolina
What city do you live in now?: New Jerusalem

Unread post by TarHeelRED » October 29th, 2004, 10:46 pm

Father U C King the Faders!! The Raiders was popping back in the 70's. That era is over. Been over.

Conman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Conman » October 31st, 2004, 11:06 am

The Raiders are the only team to compete for superbowls every decade for the past 40 years...No other team can claim that....bow down to greatness all you Raider haters...

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TarHeelRED » October 31st, 2004, 9:57 pm

Conman u said the magic word "compete". The Faders haven't won a SB since '84. I hate 2 bust your bubble homeboy, but the last time the Raiders was in a SB was in 2003. The last SB appearance B4 that was Jan. 22 1984(and y'all was the LA Raiders back then) the Raiders beat Washington 38-9.
Since '67, the Raiders have been in 5 SB's. In SB 2, in '68, y'all lost to Green Bay 14-33. In SB 11 in '77, y'all beat Minnesota 32-14. In SB 15 in '81 y'all beat Philly 27-10. In SB 18 in '84, (the last SB y'all won, meaning a 20 drought) y'all beat Washington 38-9. In SB 37 in 2003, Tampa Bay beat the hell out af y'all 48-21. So that means from '84 to '03 is 19 years since y'all won a SB.

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TarHeelRED » October 31st, 2004, 10:15 pm

^^^ continued.
Conman we all know a decade =10 years. Get your facts right dog B4 u start typing bulljive. 2 sum all this up, y'all was M-I-A for a decade. I love pissing folk off. 19 years Conman, 19 years. LOL.

quote-Conman. The Raiders are the only team to compete for superbowls every decade for 40 years...No other team can claim that...bow down to greatness all you Raider haters....

Bow down to greatness....homie please. This means the Raiders get another 40 years to try 2 appear in a SB for 4 straight decades, because the Raiders couldn't do it from'68 to present-day. Y'all missed the 90's. Good try though LOL. The Raiders would've been the only team to compete for a SB every decade 4 the past 40 years, if y'all would've appeared in a SB by '94, but u couldn't do it. It's all good dogg. U win some u lose some and right now the Panthers and Raiders are losing everything. LOL.

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TarHeelRED » October 31st, 2004, 10:47 pm

^^^^continued.
Conman u don't have 2 respond 2 this post. Take your fuck up like a man. This is the 2nd time u got on the forum posting false info dog.(Do u remember the Kavika Pittman and Mark Fields issue we were quarrelling about, in which u were also wrong? LOL. I understand though we all make mistakes...sometimes...but 4 u it's becoming quite frequent. LOL.) I'm just saying get your facts right. Don't u know Alonso has a rule about posting false info. U could get banned 4 this infraction u know. I love myself 4 this 1.

quote-Conman. The Raiders are the only team to compete for Super Bowls every decade for the past 40 years.....

2 prove your ass wrong 1 more time...there have only been 38 Super Bowls!!!!!!! So how in the fuck can y'all compete for a Super Bowl for 4 straight decades(40 years remember), and there have only been 38 Super Bowls? (Please don't answer!!!!!!) LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL. A yo Alonso ban this nigga!!!!!!!! And by the way Father U C King the Raiders!!!

Conman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Conman » November 1st, 2004, 5:02 pm

^^^^LOLOLOL @ Pokeman and his post....good one. I was looking at it and a decade is 10 years...60's--70's--80's--90's--00's. So you know, that represents 5-decades right there. Not 50 years, but 5-decades..

You see the reasoin I like you is because you pay attention, but sometimes you do not overstand...you wrote:

Since '67, the Raiders have been in 5 SB's. In SB 2, in '68, y'all lost to Green Bay 14-33. - Decade of the 60's

In SB 11 in '77, y'all beat Minnesota 32-14.Decade of the 70's

In SB 15 in '81 y'all beat Philly 27-10. In SB 18 in '84, (the last SB y'all won, meaning a 20 drought) y'all beat Washington 38-9.Decade of the 80's

In SB 37 in 2003, Tampa Bay beat the hell out af y'all 48-21 Decade of the 00's
- Raiders did miss the 90's...

So you see, that yes, my post was misworded...I should have wrote: "The Raiders are the only team to compete for Super Bowls every decade except the 90's".....a true fact that can not be argued, well your own words point this out right...

Now to make you happy Poke, yes, I did mess up on the Pittman/Fields issue..but like I said, I don't follow expansion teams. I mean they are all the same to me, Pittman, Buckner, etc... They are basically irrelevant just like the Panthers are...And by the way, GOOD research. Hopefully, the Panthers will have a similar history of whoopin ass as the Raiders have...but we will who the worse of the worse is this Sunday...

Oh and by the way....only a fag would request someone be banned..that Pokeman was a real gay move on your part..but then again maybe you have that kind of relationship with the Admin of this site..:twisted:

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TarHeelRED » November 1st, 2004, 8:09 pm

Conman, Conman, why the name-calling?LOL. I can live with that though. I showed my ass on that post. I love going 2 extreme measures 2 prove folk wrong.

...only a fag would request someone be banned.....quote-Conman
Pull the dildo out your butt homie, I was just jiveing around and having a little fun. It's all out of love playa. I know Alonso won't ban u 4 that dog. I was just being funny. I like having u on here, u keep me going. I don't have no beef with u or the Raiders, I just diss the Raiders because u dissed Carolina. You are a cool dude....or female(u never know over the internet). It's all out of love homeslice.

...that Pokemon was a real gay move on your part..quote Conman.
Call it what u want 2 dogg. I like Pikkachu, especially when he say Pikka Pikka. I selected an avatar so I could distinguish my posts from any1 elses. I figured since I like Pikkachu use it. Plus, I knew nodody else would not have selected Pikkachu as an Avatar. As far as me being a fag I must be a REAL fake 1 because I LOVE females. U know how u have fake gangstas, fake Christians, or fake people period, I'm a fake faggot. I can roll with that. I'm the only heterosexual gay homo dude that LOVES pussy. LOL. Take it easy Conman.

Conman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Conman » November 2nd, 2004, 12:04 pm

It's cool homie...you at least stick to your guns...most tuck tail and run because they don't know what they are talking about...I can't wait til Sunday...Loser has to acknowledge the loss and praise the other team..agreed?

Conman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Conman » November 2nd, 2004, 12:12 pm

Oh by the way...I predict Raiders win by 2-td's...lol, I may revise this though.

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TarHeelRED » November 2nd, 2004, 1:11 pm

2 td's, that's funny. We'll see Sunday. Right now we both need 2 win this game. I have no problem admitting and taking a lost. If the Raiders win, power 2 the Raiders, but ain't going 2 be no praising. If that is the case, I'll give the Raiders my respect and props.

Conman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Conman » November 8th, 2004, 11:57 am

27-24 both teams are bad, but the Kitty Cats are strictly garbage.

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TarHeelRED » November 8th, 2004, 3:36 pm

Conman wrote: 27-24 both teams are bad, but the Kitty Cats are strictly garbage.
U better watch your muthafolking mouth Conboy!! Just 2 let u know homes, we are 1-2 all-time against the Faders. The 1st time we played y'all was on Nov.2,1997 and got up in y'all 38-14. Then on Dec.24,2000 y'all beat us 9-52. Then yesterday y'all beat us.
I give y'all the win but we are far from garbage. We are just following the streak y'all created 4 the last couple of years. LOL LOL!! Remember, we have only been in the league for 10 years. We are still establishing our organization.
I give the Faders the win. But your whole 2 touchdown victory was shattered homeboy.

Conman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Conman » November 9th, 2004, 10:01 am

TarHeelRED wrote:
Conman wrote: 27-24 both teams are bad, but the Kitty Cats are strictly garbage.
U better watch your muthafolking mouth Conboy!! Just 2 let u know homes, we are 1-2 all-time against the Faders. The 1st time we played y'all was on Nov.2,1997 and got up in y'all 38-14. Then on Dec.24,2000 y'all beat us 9-52. Then yesterday y'all beat us.
I give y'all the win but we are far from garbage. We are just following the streak y'all created 4 the last couple of years. LOL LOL!! Remember, we have only been in the league for 10 years. We are still establishing our organization.
I give the Faders the win. But your whole 2 touchdown victory was shattered homeboy.
LOL...that loss hurt you in the ass didn't it pika....Man, you probably was watching, thinking the Kitty Cats were going to come back and win the game huh???....LOLOL...your team is garbage...as stated on ESPN..This is the worst start to a season for any team that in the previous year was in the Superbowl....I mean, that is some pathetic shit right there. Oh yeah, where are the respect and props at chuey???

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TarHeelRED » November 10th, 2004, 4:12 pm

I tell u what Conboy, lets see the Black Moles make the playoffs, better yet win the Super Bowl. A win is a win a loss is a loss, but 3 points is what got y'all the victory. Not your 2 td prediction u made. We had the Black Moles on their heels. Your confidence is shot because we played y'all so close. Since the Black Moles are so fantastic, why did y'all only win by 3 points?

All that bulljive about being 1-7 after the Super Bowl, miss me with that dawg. Remember, our STARTERS are gone. Steve Smith, Kris Jenkins, Stephen Davis, and Deshaun Foster. Hell, we got 2 fullbacks pulling the load in the running game. That's the reason why we're in the hole. A couple of years ago y'all had all y'all starters even the great JERRY RICE and Tim Brown and the Black Moles still couldn't get in the playoffs. LOL LOL LOL. What's your excuse now Conboy? LOL LOL. When the Black Moles get half as good as the Chargers come holla at me. LOL!

1 other thing Conboy and I'm gone. It's not a real big difference between being 1-7 and being 3-6. The only difference is the Black Moles have 2 more wins and 1 less loss, u smart-dummy. . Aint neither 1 of us making the playoffs or going 2 the Super Bowl. LOL LOL.