MIAMI DOLPHINS

Baseball, Basketball, Boxing, Football, Golf, Rugby, Wrestling and any other sport.
E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

MIAMI DOLPHINS

Unread post by E`S`T » August 8th, 2004, 7:22 am

ANY DOLPHINS FANS OUT THERE?? MAN O' MAN, THESE DUDES ARE HAVING A ROUGH STSRT. DOES ANYONE THINK THEY'RE GONNA MAKE THE PLAYOFFS?? I DON'T. ANY THOUGHTS OR OPINIONS ON THIS TEAM????

Pepito_That_Ese
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re: MIAMI DOLPHINS

Unread post by Pepito_That_Ese » August 8th, 2004, 8:42 am

The Fins are basically fucked, they have no offense, the D is really good but will suffer from bein on the field all game long.
A.J Feeley & Jay Fiedler @ QB, damn thats embarassing for a pro football team, since Williams retired their main option @ RB is Travis Minor and I doubt he can carry the load, I like him and I hope he'll blow up this year but he'll be killed if Wannstedt try to pound the defenses with him.
They lost Boston so they're left with McMickael & Chambers as their only receiving threats and the O-line is pathetic.
You can say goodbye to Dave Wannstedt cuz he wont be there next year haha.
I dont know i U heard about it yet but Ricky Williams seems like he wants to be a Raider next year. I cant wait to see him in silver & black.

E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by E`S`T » August 8th, 2004, 9:03 am

YEA, U KNOW WHAT BOTHERS ME THE MOST ABOUT THE FINS. IS ALL THE HYpE THEY GET AT THE BEGINNING OF THE SEASON AND YET THEY DONT DO SHYT...THESE FOOLS ARE SOOO HYPED IT MAKES ME SICK..THEY ARE SCREWED WITH THE DEPARTURE OF WILLIAMS. I HOPE HE SIGNS WITH THE RAIDERS. I READ HIS COMMENTS ON ESPN AND THE ONLY BAD THING IS THAT THE DOLPHINS OWN HIS RIGHTS FOR THE NEXT 2 YRS. SO, WE'LL SEE HOW THAT GOES. BUT I DONT THINK T. MINOR IS THE WORKHORSE LIKE WILLIAMS. HE'S KINDA SMALL. AND WITH A SUCKY ASS QB, AND NO RECEIVERS, I HOPE THESE FISH SINK....

Pepito_That_Ese
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Pepito_That_Ese » August 8th, 2004, 11:54 am

The Fins will let him go if he pays back the 8 millions $$ he owes them or if the Raiders trade him for 2 first round picks.
2 first round picks is a lot but if U think about it the Raiders will probably be in the playoffs so they wont have some high picks but its kinda risky if Ricky decides after a year he wants to retire again or is controlled positive another time

E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by E`S`T » August 16th, 2004, 4:39 pm

FINS JUST SIGNED ANTONIO FREEMAN...THIS TEAM HAS HAD THE WORST LUCK THIS SEASON. THEY LOST ANOTHER RECEIVER THIS PAST WEEKEND TO AN ACHILLES INJURY. AND THEIR STARTERS ARE NURSING MINOR INJURIES AS WELL. I REALLY DONT CARE TOO MUCH FOR THEM BUT DAMN THEY HAVE BAD LUCK...GUESS WE'LL SEE WHAT THE TRUE EXTENT OF THE TEAMS' INJURIES/DEPARTURES ARE WHEN THE SEASON STARTS.

Conman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Conman » August 26th, 2004, 5:58 pm

R. Williams wants back in apparently. He contacted the Dolphins coach and said he would possibly return if his contract was renegotiated and there was sort of a coaching change. Most think he just doesnt want to pay back that $8mil.

Conman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Conman » October 8th, 2004, 12:43 pm

Dolphins will be lucky to win 4 games this year...that is pretty bad considering they have one of the premier Defensive teams in the league.

If Ricky was there, I still don't think they would be all that good.

lewis503
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lewis503 » October 9th, 2004, 4:28 pm

Where are all those chumps that said defense wins championships? You cant do nothing without a O.

Conman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Conman » October 11th, 2004, 5:51 pm

Defense does win championships....I will admit, the Dolphins have a decent D, but their offense has no sort of balance.

Look at all of the highpowered D's over the years. They all had 1 thing in common...a decent if not dominatin running game. When Ricky left, so did the Dolphins chances of doing anything this year. They turn the ball over and constantly go 3 and out on their possessions...not good for any D.

Conman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Conman » October 18th, 2004, 6:47 pm

The Dolphins have to be one of the worst teams that I have ever seen...No QB no RB and the coach who should have been fired last year will get fired after this year.....

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: North Carolina
What city do you live in now?: New Jerusalem

Unread post by TarHeelRED » November 12th, 2004, 4:42 pm

Dave Wannstedt had 10 wins last year. He shouldn't be fired. It trips me out when a coach gets fired because a team don't meet or exceed the franchise's expectations. It's not the coach fault. Dave Wannstedt is a good coach. At this point, he just don't have(didn't have; he already resigned)the team 2 back him. Miami is a good team, they're just having a bad start. All that will change when David Boston recover from his injury.

Conman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Conman » November 15th, 2004, 1:22 pm

No it won't because they have no real QB. They need to decide between Feely or Fielder now so they can get ready for next year. Man, there were a lot of poeple (me included) that thought this team could challege NE for dominance in the AFC East...then Ricky leaves and that ended all hopes for this team.

Return to “All Sports Talk”