Carolina Panthers

Discuss anything music from hip-hop to R&B to alternative music and all Sports.
TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: North Carolina
What city do you live in now?: New Jerusalem

Carolina Panthers

Unread post by TarHeelRED » August 16th, 2004, 12:44 pm

GO CAROLINA!! even if we didnt win the superbowl, they still my team. GO CAROLINA!!. im a true NORTH CAROLINA RIDAH!!

Conman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Carolina Panthers

Unread post by Conman » August 16th, 2004, 3:38 pm

^^^Yeah, let's see if they can handle Atlanta with a healthy M. Vick. Also, if Saints don't choke (even though they will) Carolina will finish 3rd in that sorry ass division.

GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by GTS » August 16th, 2004, 4:04 pm

CONMAN YOU FORGOT THEY HAVE THE ALMIGHTY BOBBY BOUCHAY AT QB JAKE DELHOMME.

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TarHeelRED » August 16th, 2004, 8:39 pm

Conman wrote:^^^Yeah, let's see if they can handle Atlanta with a healthy M. Vick. Also, if Saints don't choke (even though they will) Carolina will finish 3rd in that sorry ass division.
me myself im not going 2 sit here and predict the outcome of the NFL season. i'll see when the season starts. as 4 vick when he gets over this hamstring injury come holla at me nigga. we all know that a hamstring injury is 1 of the worse injuries in the NFL. and even if it does heal 100% it's so easy 2 reinjure.

like i said when the Falcons get an OL(offensive line) that can block 2 the best of Vick's ability they will be great. until then Vick will be running 4 his life every other down. lol

any team in our conference is a threat more less ALL NFL teams. we r rival 2 ALL TEAMS. and if we want 2 continue 2 win, we can't let up on any team we play.

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TarHeelRED » August 16th, 2004, 8:46 pm

GTS wrote:CONMAN YOU FORGOT THEY HAVE THE ALMIGHTY BOBBY BOUCHAY AT QB JAKE DELHOMME.
Bobby Bouchay took us 2 the Super Bowl dog. we didn't win but we went. it's all good dogg. im a die-hard. i never give up or stop showing love 2 my team. if we lose 20 Super Bowls, im going 2 still root 4 them. im loyal, i'll NEVER cheat or be unfaithful 2 my team. we r 2gether until the day i perish from this earth.

GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by GTS » August 17th, 2004, 9:07 am

WELL CAROLINA IS LUCKY TO HAVE A FAN LIKE YOU, LOL. I'M JUST PLAYIN WITH YOU, CAROLINA WAS MY SUPRISE TEAM IN THE PLAYOFFS. THERE DEFENSE WILL KEEP THEM IN A LOT OF GAMES, THEY ARE GONNA BE A CONTENDER AGAIN NO DOUBT.

Conman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Conman » August 17th, 2004, 9:53 am

Predicting outcome, homie that is the fun of the season.....you never know what will happen.

Carolina did good last year, helluva D, this year they won't be a surprise to anybody...they have the target on their ass now. Can they handle the pressure...we will see.

Conman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Conman » August 26th, 2004, 6:02 pm

Carolina's hopes just got dim..........Real dim.

Kaveeka Pittman gone for the season. There goes possibly the best D-Line in the league...

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TarHeelRED » August 27th, 2004, 9:19 pm

Conman wrote:Carolina's hopes just got dim..........Real dim.

Kaveeka Pittman gone for the season. There goes possibly the best D-Line in the league...
It's real apparent u don't know what the hell u talking about homeboy. Pittman don't even start 4 Carolina. Real dim....nigga we got JULIUS PEPPERS, MIKE RUCKER, BRENSTON BUCKNER, and KRIS JENKINS. There u go dogg. Go check the depth-charts nigga.

And like I said we will all see this season.

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TarHeelRED » August 27th, 2004, 11:21 pm

Conman wrote:Carolina's hopes just got dim..........Real dim.

Kavika Pittman, nigga u tripping. Kavika only had 1 tackle in the whole season last year. Hell he only played in 2 games. Kavika Pittman IS NOT the focal point of our defense. If Peppers, Rucker, Buckner, or Jenkins get hurt then we need 2 worry, but Kavika Pittman is not a worry at all dogg. U just made yourself look stupid homeboy. Come with something harder next time nigga. Kavika Pittman.......get the fu_k outta here with that nigga!!

NEPK=New England Patriots Killa

Conman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Conman » September 1st, 2004, 6:02 pm

^^^Look fag I have read that Pittman and the cancer victim were leaders of your so-called team. But I will take your work for it that this is not the case anymore.

I did get Pittman mixed up with Rucker(the Warren Sapp wannabee right??). So stop sticking your chest out lil girl, I can admit a mistake. Besides, if your team was worth shit, I would know who the top players were. Let's see if your squad can win 9 games this year (no surprises anymore now are they).

Oh, check this out little bitch...........I'm not your Ni$$a you country ass fag, so watch your mouth punk...

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TarHeelRED » September 1st, 2004, 7:46 pm

Conman wrote:^^^Look fag I have read that Pittman and the cancer victim were leaders of your so-called team. But I will take your work for it that this is not the case anymore.

I did get Pittman mixed up with Rucker(the Warren Sapp wannabee right??). So stop sticking your chest out lil girl, I can admit a mistake. Besides, if your team was worth shit, I would know who the top players were. Let's see if your squad can win 9 games this year (no surprises anymore now are they).

Oh, check this out little bitch...........I'm not your Ni$$a you country ass fag, so watch your mouth punk...
A yo NIGGA what's all that 4? 4 me 2 sit here ON THIS COMPUTER and respond back 2 u talking shit would be senseless. Get your muthaf_ckin facts right b4 u start typing shit dog. Nigga I ain't got nothing 2 do with u getting your OPINIONS or whatever u wanted 2 say mixed up. That's your f_ck up. I don't care what u read dog. Whatever u read was false because Mark Fields didn't play lastyear and Pittman only played in 2 games with 0 starts and only 1 tackle. Then u got the nerve 2 say,"If your team was worth shit, I would know who the top players were", NIGGA over the last past 2 years CAROLINA PANTHERS have had 70+ sacks, ranking 2nd in the NFL. LOL. NIGGA we in the running 4 1 of the best defenses in the league. Even if my team wins 0 games this season I'm still a PANTHER homeboy! Like I said 4 the 10th time, WE WILL ALL SEE when the season starts and finishes.

Now u check this out u BITCH I call u whatever I want 2 NIGGA. U r whatever I want u 2 be NIGGA. And u have a nice f_ckin day NIGGA.

Conman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Conman » September 2nd, 2004, 4:46 pm

^^^LOL...lil country girl huffing and puffing. We are talking about the little Carolina Kittycats. By the way, FUCC THE PANTHERS!!! Is that better for you :?: :?: :?: :?: :?

No need to go back and forth. I have no problem with you loving your team and me being wrong on who Pittman was, a mistake is a mistake...I didn't even check to see if what you wrote was right because I believe you. I don't know too much about those expansion teams (Panthers, jaguars) I guess that story I read about Pittman and Fields being leaders of the team were wrong....again, I will believe you.

In my opinion, they were just lucky last year...won't do it again this year. We will see.

Oh like I said, watch your mouth punkbitch.

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TarHeelRED » September 2nd, 2004, 7:46 pm

conman, FUCK U NIGGA!! (Quote)"O like I said, watch your mouth punk bitch."Nigga what the fuck u gone do 2 me over the internet? LOL LOL. I love u internet bangers. NIGGA

Conman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Conman » September 3rd, 2004, 10:15 am

^^^Look at you, learn how to quote country boy....:D....lol

The season is real close now and I read your team went 4-0 in the preseason...they will probably only win 4-games in the regular season too :shock:

No internet banging here homie....just banging on your Carolina Kittykat team..

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TarHeelRED » September 3rd, 2004, 11:27 am

Only 4 games......? LOL. That's funny. I love your predictions. Psychic Conman, I take it that the Raiders r going 2 win the Super Bowl? LOL. Did they even make the playoffs lastyear? LOL

Conman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Conman » September 3rd, 2004, 2:16 pm

Look Pokeman LMBAO :lol: :lol:
The Raiders will do some damage this year. SB, I hope so, don't know yet...but I bet they do better or just as well as the Kittykats.

Conman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Conman » September 14th, 2004, 11:12 am

You knew it was coming.....

24-14, was not really that close if you watched.

Steve Smith broken leg......

Less then 50 (40) rush yards...their main offensive threat Stephen Davis, shut down....

Defensive line....looked like Ahman Green's bicches.

Favre, 34 year old QB made the whole D-team look stupid....

Going back to the SB...doubt it Tarhead.

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TarHeelRED » September 14th, 2004, 6:58 pm

Conman wrote:You knew it was coming.....

24-14, was not really that close if you watched.

Steve Smith broken leg......

Less then 50 (40) rush yards...their main offensive threat Stephen Davis, shut down....

Defensive line....looked like Ahman Green's bicches.

Favre, 34 year old QB made the whole D-team look stupid....

Going back to the SB...doubt it Tarhead.

Congratulations Conman, the Raiders beat the Steelers!! LOL LOL. Shut the phuck up NIGGA we both lost. A lost is a lost whether by 10 in our case and 3 by ya'lls. We r both 0-1 so what u talking bout NIGGA? Win a game and then talk shit homeboy. The OAKLAND FADERS, because ya'll done faded away from the scene a long timeago.

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TarHeelRED » September 14th, 2004, 7:22 pm

Less than 50 yards I can give u that dawg. The Faders had a great rushing attack Sunday. The Faders led the NFL in rushing with 61 YARDS!! LOL. 30 more than Carolina had. That's good dawg. U gotta come harder than that Conman!
Last edited by TarHeelRED on September 15th, 2004, 2:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Conman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Conman » September 15th, 2004, 1:57 pm

TarHeelRED wrote:Less than 50 years I can give u that dawg. The Faders had a great rushing attack Sunday. The Faders led the NFL in rushing with 61 YARDS!! LOL. 30 more than Carolina had. That's good dawg. U gotta come harder than that Conman!
^^Look atcha Tarheel, gettin all emotional...don't worry it was only game one..

But with the injury to Smith............?

They may still win their division (not impressed by ATL, TB, NO), but they will get knocked out early in the playoffs.

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TarHeelRED » September 15th, 2004, 3:04 pm

I tell u what Conman, I'm just waiting 2 see the Raiders win more than 4 games this season!! LOL. As 4 Smith, I'll just have 2 see how good or bad we play without him. But the season must go on, we can't sit here and mourn 4 Smith, he's a big part of our offense but he's gone. We have 2 result 2 other measures.

Conman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Conman » September 15th, 2004, 4:23 pm

TarHeelRED wrote:I tell u what Conman, I'm just waiting 2 see the Raiders win more than 4 games this season!! LOL. As 4 Smith, I'll just have 2 see how good or bad we play without him. But the season must go on, we can't sit here and mourn 4 Smith, he's a big part of our offense but he's gone. We have 2 result 2 other measures.
^^WATCH OUT FOR THE RUN...Green had that D-Line huffin and puffin like 4 fat men runnin in the LA heat..

Don't worry about the Raiders...if we did not have all those turnovers, we would have killed Pitt. You need to keep your eye on NO and Deuce Macalister (another good RB that will eat your D-line up).

GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by GTS » September 15th, 2004, 5:09 pm

"Don't worry about the Raiders...if we did not have all those turnovers"

BRO THAT'S FOOTBALL, HOW YOU GONNA USE A COP OUT LIKE THAT. THAT'S LIKE ME SAYING IF WE ONLY GOT THAT 2PT. CONVERSION PAST THAT FAT ASS D-LINE MAN THE 49ERS WOULD OF CAME BACK AND BEAT THE FALCONS.

YOUR EXCUSES ARE GONNA RUN OUT AS THE SEASON GOES ON, AND YOU REALIZE THE RAIDERS AIN'T ALL THAT.

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TarHeelRED » September 15th, 2004, 7:05 pm

^^^^^^Tell em dawg. Personally, I don't have nothing against the Faders, but I ain't gone sit here and let Conman bash the Panthers like that. And like GTS said aint no need 2 make excuses. I take our lost against the Packers like a man. I can sit here and say," Well if we would have did this.. and that". The fact is we didn't and we lost. That's it we lost. U got 2 take a beaten in order 2 give 1, thats what the old timers tell me, and the Panthers r ready 2 hand out butt wouppins. The only team I hate is the patriots. The Panthers r rival 2 EVERYTEAM. We have NO allies. I do have teams I can toleratre but all in all I only have 1 team and that's the CAROLINA PANTHERS. I root 4 anybody playing the patriots.

Conman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Conman » September 16th, 2004, 9:20 am

No excuses, just an observation...Raiders lost....they did not stop the run so they lost....they had too many turnovers...so they lost.

The fact that me being a Raider fan and speaking up for my team bothers all of yall is real funny to me. Won't stop though, so get used to it.

GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by GTS » September 16th, 2004, 9:31 am

Won't stop though, so get used to it.

LET THE EXCUSES CONTINUE THEN.

Conman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Conman » September 16th, 2004, 1:56 pm

GTS wrote:LET THE EXCUSES CONTINUE THEN.
Just like the 9ers losing streak will continue.

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TarHeelRED » September 17th, 2004, 12:05 am

GTS wrote:Won't stop though, so get used to it.

LET THE EXCUSES CONTINUE THEN.
LOL

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TarHeelRED » September 19th, 2004, 5:21 pm

Conman, looks like the Chiefs couldn't stop the run 2day big daddy.Foster ran 4 176 yards playa, what the Faders know about that? We both are 1-1. I'm really looking forward 2 playing the Faders on Nov.7.

Conman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Conman » September 21st, 2004, 10:12 am

LOL...wacth that Raider D though...Bledsoe was sure watching :shock:

Conman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Conman » September 23rd, 2004, 5:33 pm

TarHeelRED wrote:what the Faders know about that? We both are 1-1. I'm really looking forward 2 playing the Faders on Nov.7.
:o Yeah, can't wait for the Silver & Black to make that trip to Carolina....hope Bobby Bushay (splchk) can run, he is about to catch one...We gone break Muhammad and Fosters legs next :shock: :D :lol: