49er Empire

Baseball, Basketball, Boxing, Football, Golf, Rugby, Wrestling and any other sport.
User avatar
ajay049
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 86
Joined: October 28th, 2004, 3:55 pm
Location: 415-510

49er Empire

Unread post by ajay049 » November 1st, 2004, 1:27 pm

To All you Niner haters, can you say 5 time Super Bowl Champions??????
The Dallas Cowbitches are the only fools that can keep up with us in history.
Loser Nation gots nothin on us... no matter how many times they try to be like us ( west coast offense, Rice, Garner, Lott, Craig ect) they can never duplicate succses. Commitment my ass... try winning a superbowl without choking. And dont come out of the closet with them rusty ass trophys from the early 80's either. FRISCO XIV!!!!

Conman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 434
Joined: February 18th, 2004, 10:19 am

Re: 49er Empire

Unread post by Conman » November 1st, 2004, 5:04 pm

^^^Fuc 9ers and all they stand for...dead era, will never be repeated...How can you dis the Raiders when the mold of success came from them..You are a homo for this post.

User avatar
ajay049
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 86
Joined: October 28th, 2004, 3:55 pm
Location: 415-510

Re: 49er Empire

Unread post by ajay049 » November 2nd, 2004, 11:27 am

Ha Ha You gatta come back harder than that Conman, just like a Raider fan..IDIOT. mold my ass. You must be talking about the mold from that 83' SB trophy huh. LOL F*ck the Raiders and the toilet bowl you guys call the black hole.

Conman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 434
Joined: February 18th, 2004, 10:19 am

Re: 49er Empire

Unread post by Conman » November 2nd, 2004, 12:10 pm

Idiot...lol.

You are the idiot for this post...there was someone else posting like you about the 9ers...he came to his senses.

Check it out...the 80's, the Montana era, belonged to the 9ers...noone did it better then. Now, lately, this team ain't shit. The management traded away its best players and look like IDIOTS. What happened ajay, a Raider beat your ass at the old Candlestick Park..lol.

Most 9er fans hate Raiders...why is that? Is it because Raiders take over your stadium when you play? Is it because the Bay showed love for the Raiders even when they moved down here to LA...I mean that is insulting a team would leave the Bay, come to LA and be accepted back with wide open arms....psychologically, the 9ers are insecure with the Raiders being across that bridge..just like you are insecure in accepting your homosexual tendancies fag...:lol:

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 873
Joined: July 3rd, 2004, 8:00 pm
Country: Israel
If in the United States: North Carolina
What city do you live in now?: New Jerusalem
Location: SPRING LAKE, NC
Contact:

Re: 49er Empire

Unread post by TarHeelRED » November 2nd, 2004, 1:17 pm

I'm not a 49er fan but that Red and gold is beautiful.

GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1289
Joined: March 23rd, 2004, 11:19 am
Location: VALLEJO
Contact:

Re: 49er Empire

Unread post by GTS » November 2nd, 2004, 2:50 pm

Conman why do most Raider fans hate 9er fans? This dude is alittle extreme, but come to your senses.

Why don't they even show Raider games on TV?????

User avatar
ajay049
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 86
Joined: October 28th, 2004, 3:55 pm
Location: 415-510

Re: 49er Empire

Unread post by ajay049 » November 2nd, 2004, 3:26 pm

Ha,

Ok conman, obviously your dumber than the average Raider fan.. and oh yes you did say one smart thing, you said was about how we ruled the 80's yup....and we also had one of the hightest winning percenages in ALL OF SPORTS in the 90's. I also know that my team is going throught some times right now..such as yours, but I still support my team. You say the niners aint shit anymore??? LOL so you do admit that we were a few years back. Damn, too bad you cant say the same thing about thoses sorry ass Raiders huh. Let me see... your in a 25year rebulding stage huh. Yea Conman, you can still taste Jim Plunkett's dick in your mouth huh. Common, it's obvious who the real faggot is now. LOL..You can also swallow the fact that Jim was an ex-49er too. Now that you have swallowed that, you gatts some niner in you Jerry Rice jersey wearing 49er closet fan.

About the Niners rep in the Bay..... If you see the Harris poll for the past years, the Niners are still a more liked team in America than the Raiders. Even though the niners are not doing as well, we STILL SELL OUT GAMES.
As for the Raiders... you guys were blacked out the year of your superbowl HUMILIATION. Thats why the Raiders & the fans are the IDIOTS of the NFL, still kissin our asses when it comes to $$$$ in the bay.
Also, do remember the last time the Niners came to Oakland to b*tch slap the silver out of your black in the regular season game, I was there Blazing my RED (XIV) along with hundreds of other Niner fans....IN OAKLAND ( THE TOILET BOWL).

Conman, try comming to the SF Mission Dst. during a niner game and have your sh*t kicked in from you wearing your sorry as raider jersey.
I can warn you that a Raiders Fan was shot to death in 94 when he thought he'd be cute to come to the Mission during a Niner Super Bowl victory celebration.

Conman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 434
Joined: February 18th, 2004, 10:19 am

Re: 49er Empire

Unread post by Conman » November 2nd, 2004, 4:09 pm

GTS wrote:Conman why do most Raider fans hate 9er fans? This dude is alittle extreme, but come to your senses.

Why don't they even show Raider games on TV?????
^^^What's up GTS, where you been? Yeah, alot of Raider fans don't like 9ers because we feel (Raiders) that we rep the entire state of Cali...you see, Raiders go to every city in Cali and rep to the fullest...think about it...LA, Oaktown, SF, SD, everywhere (Al Davis still owning the rights to LA says it all). During the 80's, the 9er heyday, it appeared that the 9ers tried to/did challenge the Raiders as Cali's team...that created a serious rivalry that is only stronger since the Raiders moved back to Oakland.

Raider games showing on TV, homie I see all of them..hell, I would have rather watched the Pats vs. Steelers then that shit the Raiders did against SD...LA is kinda strange TV wise on team loyalty..for instance, Fox Sports pushes Charger TV and all but CBS will automatically show our home game, which so far has been Raider games...

So honestly, why do 9ers fans hate the Raiders?

Conman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 434
Joined: February 18th, 2004, 10:19 am

Re: 49er Empire

Unread post by Conman » November 2nd, 2004, 4:28 pm

ajay049 wrote:Ha,

Ok conman, obviously your dumber than the average Raider fan.. and oh yes you did say one smart thing, you said was about how we ruled the 80's yup....and we also had one of the hightest winning percenages in ALL OF SPORTS in the 90's. I also know that my team is going throught some times right now..such as yours, but I still support my team. You say the niners aint shit anymore??? LOL so you do admit that we were a few years back. Damn, too bad you cant say the same thing about thoses sorry ass Raiders huh. Let me see... your in a 25year rebulding stage huh. Yea Conman, you can still taste Jim Plunkett's dick in your mouth huh. Common, it's obvious who the real faggot is now. LOL..You can also swallow the fact that Jim was an ex-49er too. Now that you have swallowed that, you gatts some niner in you Jerry Rice jersey wearing 49er closet fan.

About the Niners rep in the Bay..... If you see the Harris poll for the past years, the Niners are still a more liked team in America than the Raiders. Even though the niners are not doing as well, we STILL SELL OUT GAMES.
As for the Raiders... you guys were blacked out the year of your superbowl HUMILIATION. Thats why the Raiders & the fans are the IDIOTS of the NFL, still kissin our asses when it comes to $$$$ in the bay.
Also, do remember the last time the Niners came to Oakland to b*tch slap the silver out of your black in the regular season game, I was there Blazing my RED (XIV) along with hundreds of other Niner fans....IN OAKLAND ( THE TOILET BOWL).

Conman, try comming to the SF Mission Dst. during a niner game and have your sh*t kicked in from you wearing your sorry as raider jersey.
I can warn you that a Raiders Fan was shot to death in 94 when he thought he'd be cute to come to the Mission during a Niner Super Bowl victory celebration.
Damn Ajay you are a strange girl...

-25 year rebuilding stage..we were just in a SB. Quick, name the last yeare the 9ers made the playoffs?

-Supporting your team is what you are supposed to do....

-Blacked out during the SB year...well not here in LA..I saw every game either on CBS or 9. Maybe they do things different in the Bay.

-Jim Plunkett, lol, typical 9er fan..living in the past. Did you get a concussion the same time Steve Young did? You are talking real BS there...recently, what has the 9ers done recently..last 5 years????

-Rice..well, I will admit, I thought Rice could bring leadership to the Raiders, but I was wrong, just like the 9ers were wrong in trading Owens and Garcia...never wore a Rice jersey in my life..never will.

-Now as for your invite to the mission district..come on now, is this your way of trying threaten me or set me up???? LOL..man, fools like you used to get your asses stomped at the Coliseum when the Raiders were here.

GTS, school your homie......he is recycling most of your old stuff...lol.

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 873
Joined: July 3rd, 2004, 8:00 pm
Country: Israel
If in the United States: North Carolina
What city do you live in now?: New Jerusalem
Location: SPRING LAKE, NC
Contact:

Re: 49er Empire

Unread post by TarHeelRED » November 2nd, 2004, 8:16 pm

ajay049 wrote:Ha,

Ok conman, obviously your dumber than the average Raider fan.. and oh yes you did say one smart thing, you said was about how we ruled the 80's yup....and we also had one of the hightest winning percenages in ALL OF SPORTS in the 90's. I also know that my team is going throught some times right now..such as yours, but I still support my team. You say the niners aint shit anymore??? LOL so you do admit that we were a few years back. Damn, too bad you cant say the same thing about thoses sorry ass Raiders huh. Let me see... your in a 25year rebulding stage huh. Yea Conman, you can still taste Jim Plunkett's dick in your mouth huh. Common, it's obvious who the real faggot is now. LOL..You can also swallow the fact that Jim was an ex-49er too. Now that you have swallowed that, you gatts some niner in you Jerry Rice jersey wearing 49er closet fan.

About the Niners rep in the Bay..... If you see the Harris poll for the past years, the Niners are still a more liked team in America than the Raiders. Even though the niners are not doing as well, we STILL SELL OUT GAMES.
As for the Raiders... you guys were blacked out the year of your superbowl HUMILIATION. Thats why the Raiders & the fans are the IDIOTS of the NFL, still kissin our asses when it comes to $$$$ in the bay.
Also, do remember the last time the Niners came to Oakland to b*tch slap the silver out of your black in the regular season game, I was there Blazing my RED (XIV) along with hundreds of other Niner fans....IN OAKLAND ( THE TOILET BOWL).

Conman, try comming to the SF Mission Dst. during a niner game and have your sh*t kicked in from you wearing your sorry as raider jersey.
I can warn you that a Raiders Fan was shot to death in 94 when he thought he'd be cute to come to the Mission during a Niner Super Bowl victory celebration.

LOL LOL LOL LOL. Now that's what u call cold-blooded.LOL

GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1289
Joined: March 23rd, 2004, 11:19 am
Location: VALLEJO
Contact:

Re: 49er Empire

Unread post by GTS » November 3rd, 2004, 10:42 am

ajay049

wassup ene, where u be at?

Conman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 434
Joined: February 18th, 2004, 10:19 am

Re: 49er Empire

Unread post by Conman » November 3rd, 2004, 11:38 am

TarHeelRED wrote:LOL LOL LOL LOL. Now that's what u call cold-blooded.LOL
Pika Pika Pika pick your ass up out this discussion kitty kat lover...after Sunday your Pokeman ass can speak....

User avatar
ajay049
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 86
Joined: October 28th, 2004, 3:55 pm
Location: 415-510

Re: 49er Empire

Unread post by ajay049 » November 3rd, 2004, 11:53 am

Ring Ring.. time for Conman to be schooled again,

You say you guys were just in the SB??? Yea, and you choked on a big di*ck.
do you expect to start a dynasty that way huh.You ask any team what the goal is in the start of the year "Win the big one". Do you think people give a SH*t who lost the SB???? Check yourself on that, Niners have never lost an SB and the Raiders were NEVER a Dynasty.

If supporting your team from the couch is your thing, thats why your team is blacked out every year due to an UNFILLED stadium.

Living in the past???? NA I'm not a Raider fan. Raider fans had nothing to celebrate since 83 and thats where your livin unless you were one of the teary eyed fans that witnessed an ass beat in SD.

Past 5 years what have we done??? Hum lets start with going 12-4 in 2001 and a playoff berth after being 6-10 the previous year. Second, making it back to back playoff appearances in 2002.

You thought Rice would bring leadership??? Damn, how stupid can you be,
he was your go to player during you HUMILATION SB year. You should be lucky you had him on your team.

As for the invite, Na I don't need to send out invitations, especally LA fools. I've seen the Niners play in the LA coliseum, and all I heard was all
talk. I've seen the Giants play in Dodgers stadium, sh*t the Giants fans were louder than the Dodger fans. LA does not fade me.

Conman, your posts are weak and have no backing to them so it's time for me to dismiss your ass from class. Put you back in your Cracker Jack box where you belong. LOL

GTS, what up aye!! Don't let this soft ass scrap talk your team down.
Frisco Mission Dist is where im at homie. You up in V-town??

GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1289
Joined: March 23rd, 2004, 11:19 am
Location: VALLEJO
Contact:

Re: 49er Empire

Unread post by GTS » November 3rd, 2004, 12:04 pm

Yeah homie, V-Town is my stompin ground. I was just out in the city last weekend. Me and the homie went to check out City College of San Francisco football game against San Mateo.

User avatar
ajay049
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 86
Joined: October 28th, 2004, 3:55 pm
Location: 415-510

Re: 49er Empire

Unread post by ajay049 » November 3rd, 2004, 12:18 pm

GTS,

V-town is all good, I use to hook up with them St. Patrick & Hogan girliez back in the dayz. I recently hooked up with some V-town heads out in Reno during Hot August Nights. Yall holding it down for ene up there huh.

GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1289
Joined: March 23rd, 2004, 11:19 am
Location: VALLEJO
Contact:

Re: 49er Empire

Unread post by GTS » November 3rd, 2004, 12:25 pm

Them young ene's are gainin #'s fo sho, I'm older now (25) but me and my crew still be around.

St. Pats got them Phillipino girls all day.

User avatar
ajay049
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 86
Joined: October 28th, 2004, 3:55 pm
Location: 415-510

Re: 49er Empire

Unread post by ajay049 » November 3rd, 2004, 1:05 pm

Aye GTS, I hear ya homie, I'm an OG myself and my family has been in the game for the longest time now. I don't put in the work like I use to back in the days but it's something that stays in you even if your not in the game.

Yup, them St. patrick girlz had it going on, I'm also half Pinoy so it was cool that they showed me some love when I rolled up in there.

Conman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 434
Joined: February 18th, 2004, 10:19 am

Re: 49er Empire

Unread post by Conman » November 3rd, 2004, 3:44 pm

ajay049 wrote:Ring Ring.. time for Conman to be schooled again,.
LOL...funny, school away...lol@again you amatuer.
ajay049 wrote:You say you guys were just in the SB??? Yea, and you choked on a big di*ck.
do you expect to start a dynasty that way huh.You ask any team what the goal is in the start of the year "Win the big one". Do you think people give a SH*t who lost the SB???? Check yourself on that, Niners have never lost an SB and the Raiders were NEVER a Dynasty..
Weak argument there..everyone knows that was an ass whoopin but the coach (Gruden) won the game, I mean he did invent all of the plays right? You are slow homie.....I admitted to the 80's dynasty, Montana era..
ajay049 wrote:If supporting your team from the couch is your thing, thats why your team is blacked out every year due to an UNFILLED stadium..
I don't know where you are getting this "blacked out" thing from. I see every Raider game here in LA...I don't know how they do it in Oakland, but here, every game comes on. Get your facts straight ROOKIE...
ajay049 wrote:Living in the past???? NA I'm not a Raider fan. Raider fans had nothing to celebrate since 83 and thats where your livin unless you were one of the teary eyed fans that witnessed an ass beat in SD. Past 5 years what have we done??? Hum lets start with going 12-4 in 2001 and a playoff berth after being 6-10 the previous year. Second, making it back to back playoff appearances in 2002. .
Again, you show that you are a Rookie....this Raider season is fucced off..no question. But let's look at the past 5 years...Raiders lose in the playoffs to Ravens (SB champs), Lose in the playoffs to Patriots (SB champs), go to the SB, and spend these last two fucced up...looks like the SB contenders all had to come see the Raiders for 3 years straight there lil fella...not sayin it was all good, but hey what were the 9ers doing?????

They trade away their best two players, are about to lose their best defensive player after this win filled season they are having...LOLOLOL...by the way, how are you going to feel going 1-15 this year?????
ajay049 wrote:You thought Rice would bring leadership??? Damn, how stupid can you be,
he was your go to player during you HUMILATION SB year. You should be lucky you had him on your team..
Rookie....Rice had a better year then all of the 9er receivers except TO...oh shit, TO ain't a 9er no more...LOL!!
ajay049 wrote:As for the invite, Na I don't need to send out invitations, especally LA fools. I've seen the Niners play in the LA coliseum, and all I heard was all
talk. I've seen the Giants play in Dodgers stadium, sh*t the Giants fans were louder than the Dodger fans. LA does not fade me..
Yeah you don't want LA fools coming to the Bay...

It is weird, you talk all this shit, but Dodgers been whoopin on the Giants (where were they in the playoffs even with the great Barry Bonds...) and the 9ers have years of losing in their future. Back in the day, the Coliseum was not a nice place for visitors...something happened to a Steeler fan that probably talked shit just like you..........
ajay049 wrote:Conman, your posts are weak and have no backing to them so it's time for me to dismiss your ass from class. Put you back in your Cracker Jack box where you belong. LOL.
Actually, I laugh at you 9er fans...you are not even the best 9er fan on this board..that honor goes to GTS...you see Rook every argument you are making, he made months ago...LOL. Let the season unfold, Raiders are bad but the 9ers, they are garbage.
ajay049 wrote:GTS, what up aye!! Don't let this soft ass scrap talk your team down.
Soft ass scrap???? Like I said before, you are truly a fag....no argument, rehashed BS from the past...your management is weak, your players are weak, not quitters, but weak...Arizona will have a better record then you..lol...if you have no argument then don't respond to my posts....you lil cunt.

GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1289
Joined: March 23rd, 2004, 11:19 am
Location: VALLEJO
Contact:

Re: 49er Empire

Unread post by GTS » November 3rd, 2004, 4:04 pm

Conman

the Raider games do get blacked out up here and everywhere else in the nation except LA. Even if you have the DirecTV football package they sometimes won't show it, like the Saints Raiders game wasn't on until the last minute. The only way a Raider game is on is maybe if it's a road game against a good team, or a home game where the TV station will buy the remaining tickets that were not sold. You have to sell all your tickets to get played on TV, and we all know the Raiders will never ever do that, due to Al Davis creating the extra seating in "Mt. Davis" which sits high above centerfield. The only time I saw that filled was this year when I went to the A's, Giant's game. I wonder why the stands were filled for that game(because of the Giants fans coming to oakland). Basically Raiders are 100million in trouble right now for licensing. NO companies will invest or buy tickets for Raider games, unlike the 49ers, and other teams. There are plenty of reasons for this, but the city of Oakland is one of the murder capitals of the world, and is not a safe or fun place to walk around if you ain't up on shit.


It's wierd how LA people have the only access to Raider games. I heard rumblings of the Vikings moving to LA, you heard the same thing yet?

User avatar
ajay049
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 86
Joined: October 28th, 2004, 3:55 pm
Location: 415-510

Re: 49er Empire

Unread post by ajay049 » November 3rd, 2004, 4:55 pm

Conman,

Your sh*t is played out, your responese to my arguments make no sense.
Your responses have no facts, just straight nonsense comming from an idiot.
I've had better responses from other Raider fans but you have to be the stuff
thats found under a sh*t pile. You keep thinkin everyone from SF is a Fag huh, that itself shows you have no brains. Your not even worth a response anymore, I checked your stupid ass from the start chump, just ask TarHeelRed.

Man, you remind me of my chump change making hoe.... You don't do nothin
for me B*tch.

Yo GTS, homie I was at the bridge series at Oakland, did we take that shit over or what HUH.

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 873
Joined: July 3rd, 2004, 8:00 pm
Country: Israel
If in the United States: North Carolina
What city do you live in now?: New Jerusalem
Location: SPRING LAKE, NC
Contact:

Re: 49er Empire

Unread post by TarHeelRED » November 3rd, 2004, 9:17 pm

Conman wrote:
TarHeelRED wrote:LOL LOL LOL LOL. Now that's what u call cold-blooded.LOL
Pika Pika Pika pick your ass up out this discussion kitty kat lover...after Sunday your Pokeman ass can speak....
LOL LOL LOL LOL. Good 1 Conman. Don't get mad at me though. U now officially have 2 folk(me and ajay 049) on here tearing into your butt about them Faders!!. Can u handle it?

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 873
Joined: July 3rd, 2004, 8:00 pm
Country: Israel
If in the United States: North Carolina
What city do you live in now?: New Jerusalem
Location: SPRING LAKE, NC
Contact:

Re: 49er Empire

Unread post by TarHeelRED » November 3rd, 2004, 9:29 pm

My fault Conboy I meant 3 folk. If u can't stand the heat get out the kitchen homie. These niggas is all over u and the Faders!! U need some help dogg, a supporting cast or something. LOL. All these folk on this forum, and you're the only Raider fan. Poor thing!!. LOL. Somebody come and help Conboy out.

project blowed
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 58
Joined: October 4th, 2004, 3:26 pm
Location: Long Beach, California

Re: 49er Empire

Unread post by project blowed » November 3rd, 2004, 10:24 pm

ajay049 wrote:To All you Niner haters, can you say 5 time Super Bowl Champions??????
The Dallas Cowbitches are the only fools that can keep up with us in history.
Loser Nation gots nothin on us... no matter how many times they try to be like us ( west coast offense, Rice, Garner, Lott, Craig ect) they can never duplicate succses. Commitment my ass... try winning a superbowl without choking. And dont come out of the closet with them rusty ass trophys from the early 80's either. FRISCO XIV!!!!
lol, the raiders are supposed to be hated. it all starts with what is known as the "raider mystique". it can be argued that there never was a raider dynasty but the raiders have been known to be in at least one superbowl during the decades of the 60s, 70s, 80s, skip 90s, and recently in the 2000. no other team has done that. the reason why they have been in a superbowl in almost every decade since the 60' is AL DAVIS. it all starts with his mindset to get to the superbowl every year.

part of al davis' methodology of trying to win is getting players is getting players that are known to be either

1. outcasts or "badboys"
example: warren sapp, romanowsky, upshaw, shell, etc etc

2. people that are past their prime
example: jerry rice, rod woodson, plunkett, jeff george, jeff hostetler (nyg), rich gannon (who played for the chiefs prior)

3. picking "nobodies" and giving them a chance
example: the GREAT JOHN MADDEN had the highest winning percentage of any sports franchise during the 1970s - but yes they "choked" at the expense of the steelers until they won it in 1976.

john madden came from the shadows as an unkown assistant coach and al davis just plucked him out of the blue


another example of this is john gruden - while a student of mike holmgren, no one would give him a chance except mr. davis. remember when they went ot the superbowl with mr. gruden and a bunch of old players past their prime? (rod woodson, john parrella (still playing), jerry rice, tim brown)

this is what constituted the BADBOY image of the raiders. it started with al davis in the early 70s. in 1976, the badboy image of the raiders was sooo bad that chuck knole (venerable coach of the steelers) tried to send al davis to court, condemning him to let the raider's play smashmouth defense and "bully" other teams. the raiders are the reason why quarterbacks nowadays have to slide instead of dive for a firstdown. they are the reason why corners have to play softer off the ball with wide recievers.. these rules were instituted in the 70s and early 80s for the most part because of the raiders.

at any rate, this is just my two .02 cents

im not gonna hate on any team since im actually a fan of both of them

the reason why the 49er had that great dynasty started with BILL WASH - who coached MIKE HOLMGREN to where he is today. and that coaching family line is well known throughout the whole nfl (jim mora, mike holmgren, jim mora jr., john gruden, callahan, etc )

bill walsh was responsible for getting players like joe montana, like roger craig, etc etc.

-------------------

at any rate, you guys just seem to be blowin too much air on how much you hate each other's fanbase lol. actin like kids n shit. i was there years ago at the charger's game against the raiders where a couple of chargers fans got stabbed. shit is stupid when people get all hot over a football team.

Conman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 434
Joined: February 18th, 2004, 10:19 am

Re: 49er Empire

Unread post by Conman » November 4th, 2004, 10:22 am

ajay049 wrote:Conman,

Your sh*t is played out, your responese to my arguments make no sense.
Your responses have no facts, just straight nonsense comming from an idiot.
I've had better responses from other Raider fans but you have to be the stuff
thats found under a sh*t pile. You keep thinkin everyone from SF is a Fag huh, that itself shows you have no brains. Your not even worth a response anymore, I checked your stupid ass from the start chump, just ask TarHeelRed.

Man, you remind me of my chump change making hoe.... You don't do nothin
for me B*tch.

Yo GTS, homie I was at the bridge series at Oakland, did we take that shit over or what HUH.
I see you have nothing else to say...facts fucc you up don't they? Well my argument was filled with facts that you can't argue...just accept it. I am not in a popularity contest homie...Tarheel can be and stay your biggest fan, he and I have our own thing going regarding football so I see why he seeks allies.

You are soft in your argument and got checked for starting this thread to begin with....I give 9er fans the fits and enjoy watching them losing it when they try to counter the facts I put in their face. I will leave you be since I am "not worth a response"..lol. You should holla at GTS about getting more material for the 9er argument though.....peace..Fag

Conman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 434
Joined: February 18th, 2004, 10:19 am

Re: 49er Empire

Unread post by Conman » November 4th, 2004, 10:42 am

project blowed wrote:
ajay049 wrote:To All you Niner haters, can you say 5 time Super Bowl Champions??????
The Dallas Cowbitches are the only fools that can keep up with us in history.
Loser Nation gots nothin on us... no matter how many times they try to be like us ( west coast offense, Rice, Garner, Lott, Craig ect) they can never duplicate succses. Commitment my ass... try winning a superbowl without choking. And dont come out of the closet with them rusty ass trophys from the early 80's either. FRISCO XIV!!!!
lol, the raiders are supposed to be hated. it all starts with what is known as the "raider mystique". it can be argued that there never was a raider dynasty but the raiders have been known to be in at least one superbowl during the decades of the 60s, 70s, 80s, skip 90s, and recently in the 2000. no other team has done that. the reason why they have been in a superbowl in almost every decade since the 60' is AL DAVIS. it all starts with his mindset to get to the superbowl every year.

part of al davis' methodology of trying to win is getting players is getting players that are known to be either

1. outcasts or "badboys"
example: warren sapp, romanowsky, upshaw, shell, etc etc

2. people that are past their prime
example: jerry rice, rod woodson, plunkett, jeff george, jeff hostetler (nyg), rich gannon (who played for the chiefs prior)

3. picking "nobodies" and giving them a chance
example: the GREAT JOHN MADDEN had the highest winning percentage of any sports franchise during the 1970s - but yes they "choked" at the expense of the steelers until they won it in 1976.

john madden came from the shadows as an unkown assistant coach and al davis just plucked him out of the blue


another example of this is john gruden - while a student of mike holmgren, no one would give him a chance except mr. davis. remember when they went ot the superbowl with mr. gruden and a bunch of old players past their prime? (rod woodson, john parrella (still playing), jerry rice, tim brown)

this is what constituted the BADBOY image of the raiders. it started with al davis in the early 70s. in 1976, the badboy image of the raiders was sooo bad that chuck knole (venerable coach of the steelers) tried to send al davis to court, condemning him to let the raider's play smashmouth defense and "bully" other teams. the raiders are the reason why quarterbacks nowadays have to slide instead of dive for a firstdown. they are the reason why corners have to play softer off the ball with wide recievers.. these rules were instituted in the 70s and early 80s for the most part because of the raiders.

at any rate, this is just my two .02 cents

im not gonna hate on any team since im actually a fan of both of them

the reason why the 49er had that great dynasty started with BILL WASH - who coached MIKE HOLMGREN to where he is today. and that coaching family line is well known throughout the whole nfl (jim mora, mike holmgren, jim mora jr., john gruden, callahan, etc )

bill walsh was responsible for getting players like joe montana, like roger craig, etc etc.

-------------------

at any rate, you guys just seem to be blowin too much air on how much you hate each other's fanbase lol. actin like kids n shit. i was there years ago at the charger's game against the raiders where a couple of chargers fans got stabbed. shit is stupid when people get all hot over a football team.
Good post homie, but take it easy....don't take this shit serious..I am just messing with these fools. Me and GTS go back and forth all the time on here and other sites. Same thing with Tarheel...this new cat is a rookie...he doesn't understand that I have been down this road many time already bustin 9er fans out all over the net...I really don't like the 9ers.

This is all in fun in my eyes, nobody is taking it personal...just guys talking shit about their favorite teams...that's all. By the way, you forgot to mention that the Raiders were the first team to have a Black head coach, that they are the most fined, and penalized team in NFL history...I mean there is a real reason why that mystique exists!

Conman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 434
Joined: February 18th, 2004, 10:19 am

Re: 49er Empire

Unread post by Conman » November 4th, 2004, 10:46 am

GTS wrote:It's wierd how LA people have the only access to Raider games. I heard rumblings of the Vikings moving to LA, you heard the same thing yet?
GTS

Yeah, I still believe that Al Davis owns the rights to the LA market...he was having legal issues with the league over that..claimin both LA and Oakland.

I heard about the Vikings, but I am hearing more about the Saints now. It looks like Ellison (the Oracle guy) is not going to buy the 9ers but has agreed to bring a team here to LA (Saints or Vikes).

User avatar
ajay049
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 86
Joined: October 28th, 2004, 3:55 pm
Location: 415-510

Re: 49er Empire

Unread post by ajay049 » November 4th, 2004, 11:46 am

Hey Project,

Now thats a legit post, you supported everything on facts and that I respect.
It's the player hater idiot (conman) that got her panties all in a bunch cuz the Niners have their own post up in here. You don't see me going into the Raiders thread and embarrasing the hell out of Conman, witch I may say would be soo easy to do being that he does not know football and stresses issues that everyone from SF is gay and that raider fans have this intimidation factor, yea It might work on some people, but if you come up on some hardcore Niner fans from the Mission for example, there gonna go out swinging.
I just look at conman as someone who had a bad experience as a kid, someone who got his teeth kicked in for carring a petite raider lunch pale, while dude who came up on his lunch money went out to buy a Niner cap.
LOL. Or maybe he got boodie raped by an uncle of his, and holds a grudge on gays since then?
Anyways, keep posting up Project, I wanna here what you have to say homie. TarHeelRed, what up blood!!! Good luck to your team next week,
I'll be supporting yall.
As for conman..quit while you only have a black eye, I retired your ass like a throwback days ago. Go back to the shit pile (Black Hole) where you came from (Raiders Thread).

Conman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 434
Joined: February 18th, 2004, 10:19 am

Re: 49er Empire

Unread post by Conman » November 4th, 2004, 12:25 pm

LOL...check it out. There are alot of sensitive individuals on this 9er thread that are offended by my statements. It is all in fun...so Ajay, homeboy/homegirl whatever, I know where you stand and you know where I stand. Nobody is going to give any ground here so it will be what it will be. It is a trip how so many folks from SF hate the Raiders...never got that question answered....guess the reason is too painful to discuss.

User avatar
ajay049
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 86
Joined: October 28th, 2004, 3:55 pm
Location: 415-510

Re: 49er Empire

Unread post by ajay049 » November 4th, 2004, 1:44 pm

Alright Conman,

I'll drop the punches for this one......
On the real, I never had a problem with the raiders, its the fans that support them, and raider fans can say the same about us. The Niners were on hit for the past 20years before we started hitting some slumps. During those years there was alot of tension between Niner fans and Cowboy fans
due to the hight of competivness of the organizations (8 SB trophys between the two in 18years). It was two juggernuts going head to head year out, Niner fans focused thier hatred toward the Cowboys. The Raiders in the other hand had a back seat veiw to the rivalry and never posed a real threat to the Niners, yet wanted recognition in the bay. Everytime a nehboring team takes the spotlight, the other will show hatred, thats how it is up here in the bay, others can remain neutral, but the diehearts look for blood. Raider fans have never liked niner fans since the succes of the team. We were looked at as yuppies, bandwagon fans, ect. Dispite some of the hardcore Niner fan bases located in the heart of S.F. AKA "the varrios"(Mission Dist)or"the project ghettos"(Hunters Point & Sunnydale).
probably what LA thinks of Orange County fans (Anehiem). Now, since the raiders have had some succes of late and the niners have fallen off the hunt, the table has turned, the Niner fans now show hate due to the spotlight changing directions. You can find piss-on Raiders & Niners stickers everywhere. Thats just how it is in the bay between Niners&Raiders / A's&Giants . I'll give credit to the Bay fans that have remain neutral in supporting both sides, they are usually the best people to talk sports with without being bias.
As for the fans in So-cal rivaling with Nor-cal??? Thats a whole new story.

Conman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 434
Joined: February 18th, 2004, 10:19 am

Re: 49er Empire

Unread post by Conman » November 4th, 2004, 5:40 pm

This is a trip because another 9er fan told me the same thing...

Honestly, I don't like the 9ers...never have, just didn't take to their team (liked Craig and Lott) but their schedule was always soft to me.

Is the hatred for the Raider fans a Frisco vs. Oakland thing? It seems to me that every 9er fan I go at it with hates the fans...not the team, but the fans...LOL.

In LA it is Raidersville homie, no BS. You have all walks of life here and fans that rep all teams, but the Raiders are the top squad...the NATION is strong in LA.

Don't hold your punches ajay, this is entertainment to me....I don't take this stuff serious...so stop catching feelings. I will get at you weekly on how sorry your team is...and I am sure you will do the same.

Oh yeah...the Seahawks are going to mop your asses up on Sunday....

S.R.E.
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 124
Joined: October 12th, 2004, 8:06 am

Re: 49er Empire

Unread post by S.R.E. » December 17th, 2004, 10:47 am

The 49ers as a franchise is still an Empire in the NFL, you can't erase history. However, Lately I just don't understand their plans when it comes to the team, after Rice went to the Raiders, and Young retired, it was though the 49ers was going to go through their rebuilding process. After about one bad year I think, surprise surprise, guess who's kicking butt and taking names again. With the success of Gracia and Ownes the 49ers were back in the playoff/superbowl hunt. That is why I don't understand how could you as an president or owner let so many key essentials to the success of your franchise get away. I can understand about Ownes, but in the past three years are so they have lost people like, Hearst,Gracia,Stokes,Ownes,Streets, just to name a few players, Jim Mora Jr. (understandable), and Steve Marauchi (don't really know how to spell his last name), as coaches, and to top it off I hear Mr. West Coast offense himself, Bill Walsh dont even play the role of "consultant". The 49ers, have a long way to go, to get back to the status they once held.

User avatar
ajay049
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 86
Joined: October 28th, 2004, 3:55 pm
Location: 415-510

Re: 49er Empire

Unread post by ajay049 » February 16th, 2005, 4:52 pm

It hasent been a good year for the niners, but I'm hoping this will be the wake up call to restore the empire to its dominant playing dayz.
The organization has been very aggresive in reforming the coaching staff with quality people, I hope they can do the same when it comes to draft day as well as free agency.

Post Reply

Return to “All Sports Talk”