Was Payton Manning's & Bronco's performance embarrassing

Baseball, Basketball, Boxing, Football, Golf, Rugby, Wrestling and any other sport.
alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Was Payton Manning's & Bronco's performance embarrassing

Unread post by alexalonso » February 3rd, 2014, 3:16 pm

Was Payton Manning's & the Denver Bronco's performance embarrassing in Superbowl game verse the Seattle Seahawks?

Coup
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Was Payton Manning's & Bronco's performance embarrassing

Unread post by Coup » February 3rd, 2014, 3:31 pm

Yes....they got smashed. he can spin it all he wants but they (Broncos) scored a lot of points this year and to be shut out the 1st half and lose by 35 IS or should be embarrassing to his team.

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: North Carolina
What city do you live in now?: New Jerusalem

Re: Was Payton Manning's & Bronco's performance embarrassing

Unread post by TarHeelRED » February 4th, 2014, 7:14 am

I believe the Broncos did all they could 2 win. They did their best. Its just that the Seahawks' 'best' was better than the Broncos' 'best'. From the coaching booth 2 the players on the field, they were out done & literally swarmed down upon by the birds from Washington state. Sunday, a pod of Seahawks was better than a herd of running Broncos.

But embarrassing? - no!! Its like a fan of a team saying I'd rather 4 my team not 2 play in the SB or a playoff game rather than get there and lose. That's illogical reasoning. We have 2 wait till those things play out & then comes the final game or series 2 see who's gonna be crowned the champs. There are no guarantees in sports as far as who's gonna win b4 the game is played. It has 2 be played. And needless 2 say the only guarantee in sports is that there is gonna be a winner or loser.

Lastly, I'm glad the Broncos lost. John Fox couldn't win w/ the Panthers so I didn't want him 2 do it w/ the Broncs.

Peyton, w/ all of his talent, holding virtually all of the qb records, & his unprecedented consecutive 5th MVP award still can't out do little brother when it comes 2 SB titles. Undubitably Peyton is the better qb: but Eli is the most successful 1. Eli- 2 rings; 2-0 in the SB (triumphing over the same team 2wice): Peyton- 1 ring; 1-2 in the SB. Little brother wins. I measure success in championships.

Return to “All Sports Talk”