Steelers won't make it to the Super Bowl

Discuss anything music from hip-hop to R&B to alternative music and all Sports.
hitonme
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Steelers won't make it to the Super Bowl

Unread post by hitonme » January 11th, 2005, 8:38 pm

We all know why Steelers always make the playoffs. Its their defense except now they have a rookie quarterback named Roethlisberger or something like that. Their offense has improved a lot and they are an elite team. But when its time for the big game, they don't show up. Remember when the Raiders beat them to get to the Super Bowl against the Buccaneers? The Raiders found out the Steeler's weakness. Their Blitzing. This year, the Steelers can't always depend on the blitz so much. One of the AFC teams Colts or Patriots will figure out where the blitz is coming from and they will take advantage of the blitz. Steelers have the same coach for about a decade and we all know his coaching philosophy. Our defense is the key to winning the game and with that defense, is our blitz. The offense of the Steelers will challenge other defenses of opponents. When its time for the AFC championship, will Roethlisberger be able to contain his nervousness? Is he going to reapeatedly throw interceptions during the big game? Sure, Steelers will beat the Jets, I guarantee that. But when they face the Patriots or Colts, the Steelers will have one tough opponent and they won't have the weapons to make it to the Super Bowl. Steelers just need to find the right key player to get them there.

I spelled his name right, LOL.

My mistake. It was Raiders vs. Titans. Patriots defeated the Steelers on their way to win Super Bowl XXXVI in 2001.

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: North Carolina
What city do you live in now?: New Jerusalem

Re: Steelers won't make it to the Super Bowl

Unread post by TarHeelRED » January 12th, 2005, 1:08 pm

Being that the Panthers ain't going 2 the Super Bowl, and as long as the FAGGOT Patriots don't win I'm happy. The Steelers are a good team though. I don't get involved in picking outcomes of games but anyday anybody can win. Everybody keep saying the Jets don't have a chance against the Steelers but I object 2 that. The Steelers have weaknesses like the Jets do. I admit the Steelers are the better team but the Jets can still pull off a victory.