Animal Fighting

Baseball, Basketball, Boxing, Football, Golf, Rugby, Wrestling and any other sport.
MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Animal Fighting

Unread post by MICK » April 30th, 2005, 10:42 am

I went to Bancock, Thailand 4 years ago and had alot of fun. Animal fighting is their main source of entertainment.

They had dog fights in a resturant (not in Bancock, in a town outside of it. Animal Fighting is now Illegal in Bancock) And you could eat your meal and watch a fight. It was nuts.

Then, on every corner there were cockfights. (That was most entertaining, because I think dog fighting is wrong, but these are just chickens. They lose, and become McNuggets)

Then this one place had FISH FIGHTS. Those siameese fighing fish? They put em in a seperate jar and put the jars together. The two fish see eachother and get all pissed off, then they put em in the same jar, and its like 15 minites of mini hurricane, and then one fish sinks to the bottom. It was wild.

This is the crazy one..... Im not bullsh*tting, you can look this up online if you want. BEETLE FIGHTS. Ever seen those big ass beetles that have like horns and sh*t? Stag beetles? They put 2 of em on a stick and these f*ckin things go all out!! It was f*ckin awesome!!! This one little Thai kid had a beetle that was the size of a small cell phone, and nobody would but their bug up against it.

Anyway, Whats your opinion on animal fighting? Does anybody know any other kinds of animal sporting?

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Re: Animal Fighting

Unread post by BlaKK » April 30th, 2005, 12:47 pm

I think Its kinda cruel, Killing animals for pure entertainment.

North Face
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by North Face » April 30th, 2005, 4:53 pm

insect fighting.

Put 2 spiders in both ends of a stick and BAAM!

check out this lion and crocodile goin at it.

http://media.skoopy.com/vids/vid_00559.wmv
Last edited by North Face on April 30th, 2005, 5:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Word
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Word » April 30th, 2005, 5:01 pm

MICK wrote:I think dog fighting is wrong, but these are just chickens. They lose, and become McNuggets)

Lmao... Ahh Shit..

You Was Soundin Like A Little Kid.. "That was fuckin AWESOME"!!!... LoL...

But yeah, I agree with BlaKK.. Thats wrong for what they do. But then again, the beetles, etc are just insects n tiny creatures.

WhiteBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WhiteBoy » April 30th, 2005, 6:25 pm

im with blakk,
but that does sound like alot of fun, fish, beetles and chickens. lmao, i wanna go.

MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MICK » April 30th, 2005, 7:58 pm

Word wrote:
MICK wrote:I think dog fighting is wrong, but these are just chickens. They lose, and become McNuggets)

Lmao... Ahh Shit..

You Was Soundin Like A Little Kid.. "That was fuckin AWESOME"!!!... LoL...

But yeah, I agree with BlaKK.. Thats wrong for what they do. But then again, the beetles, etc are just insects n tiny creatures.

LOL

WhiteBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WhiteBoy » May 1st, 2005, 1:51 am

yeah, welcome to america, people are against some of the dumbest shit just cause they can be... no don't eat that cow,,,"why not?" cause you have to kill it first.

"how many plants did you have to kill for your salad?!!"

Bo$$
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Bo$$ » May 6th, 2005, 4:42 am

In the summer time theres some dog fights around the block every now an then, and even tho its wrong i gotta say it gets a kick outta you forreal.
I gotta dog myself, and for other people on here that have doggs, u always see these lil pussy ass dogs wild out against your own dog right. Well let me tell you, 2 months back or so, my dog needed to take his afternoon shit, so i take him outside. Then outa nowhere this lil mufucker outta nowhere literally JUMPS on my dobermann. And believe me, i trained my dog to be gentle and what not, and to remain calm. But a that point i kicked the dog off my hounds back, let my dog off his leesh, and my nigga hound just fuckin crushed that lil mufucker. Now that was some real fuckin entertainment i got to say.

But anyways back on topic...yeah i do believe setting 2 animals against each other to fight is nasty...cuz 1 of those beasts is gonna be hurtin badly after and he aint never asked for that shit.

Helms
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Helms » May 6th, 2005, 8:58 am

Yeah, I can't watch animal fighting. Shyt makes me sick.

HOWEVER, bug fighting aint too bad. I've seen old drunk guys in China on TV betting on cricket fights. Guys show up with their prized fighting crickets and they go crazy over it. The beetle fighting is awesome. They don't even hurt each other, they just try to flip each other off the stick.

MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MICK » May 6th, 2005, 9:23 am

^ yea exactly

PREACH
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PREACH » June 19th, 2005, 3:10 pm

out here in hawaii theres alot of cicken fights that go down.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » June 19th, 2005, 3:15 pm

Chicken fights? I know about rooster fights (you can't eat those) but never about chicken fights before.

PREACH
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PREACH » June 19th, 2005, 3:24 pm

yo, they fight roosters too my niggs.

Return to “All Sports Talk”