B-hop robbed for the tittles last night!

Baseball, Basketball, Boxing, Football, Golf, Rugby, Wrestling and any other sport.
tysuave
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: vegas

B-hop robbed for the tittles last night!

Unread post by tysuave » July 17th, 2005, 10:15 am

did any of you see the fight last night taylor started early with jabs never reaally hurt hopkins but hopkins hurt him late in the fight but whenever taylor got into trouble he held him one judge gave the tweilft round to taylor a round that he almost got knocked out in what was that judge watching whatever the case he wont hold the title for to long he dident show me nothing at all and I think,the media wanted b-hop to lose for the rematchm b-hop starts early and ko's taylor.

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » July 17th, 2005, 10:29 am

b-hop was fighting real passive the whole fight (untill the end) though taylor won majority of the rounds

PlayaLarga
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PlayaLarga » July 17th, 2005, 1:21 pm

Hopkins lost because he was passive during the early rounds as he was finally catching up on the compubox numbers during the latter rounds and as he won most of those. This fight could have ended in a draw.

Can't wait for the rematch....

BlueCadillaC167
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BlueCadillaC167 » July 17th, 2005, 6:27 pm

Hopkins should've thrown his hands from the beginnig of the fight. He aint get robbed. Hopefully he'll come up with a better strategy in the rematch.

SWblocks-Veteran
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Houston

Unread post by SWblocks-Veteran » July 18th, 2005, 8:18 am

Hopkins wasnt robbed he got his ass whooped. He only won the last 4 round in my opinion..and that aint enough to win a fight. B-Hop always been weak, the only boxers he ever beat that were good were blown up light middleweights(Trinidad,Delahoya) he was way bigger and stronger than both of them. Everytime he has fought somebody his size with skill he has lost(Roy Jones,JermaineTaylor).

He gonna get his ass whopped in the rematch. The only time he was even going hard is once Taylor ran out of energy..and Taylor gonna be ready for him this time he already seen what he is up against.

tysuave
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by tysuave » July 18th, 2005, 3:31 pm

SWblocks-Veteran wrote:Hopkins wasnt robbed he got his ass whooped. He only won the last 4 round in my opinion..and that aint enough to win a fight. B-Hop always been weak, the only boxers he ever beat that were good were blown up light middleweights(Trinidad,Delahoya) he was way bigger and stronger than both of them. Everytime he has fought somebody his size with skill he has lost(Roy Jones,JermaineTaylor).

He gonna get his ass whopped in the rematch. The only time he was even going hard is once Taylor ran out of energy..and Taylor gonna be ready for him this time he already seen what he is up against.
number one thats the same thing they said about taylor he hasent fought anyone,you have to give props to hop look how long he's held his titles for now as for the fight I dont know what fight you seen if you even seen it, hopskins did not get his ass whoped if anything he stayed away gave taylor to much respect but when hopskins did get in on taylor almost knocked him out twice in the late rounds taylor turned hisself around so he couldent get hit nomore if you watch the fight again it will make you wonder in the rematch,hopskins fights early can taylor hold on to last the whole fight cuzz one thing ive noticed about taylor I think his chin is suspect.even if taylor was to win the next fight he wont hold the title for to long theres a guy by the name of winky wright out there dont forget.

North Face
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by North Face » July 19th, 2005, 9:59 pm

HOPKINS IS DONE 4. THE TORCH HE WAS CARRYING AINT GONE LAST AND I THINK ITS TIME TO PASS IT ON TO THE NEW CHAMP RAYMOND.

North Face
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by North Face » July 19th, 2005, 10:00 pm

North Face wrote:HOPKINS IS DONE 4. THE TORCH HE WAS CARRYING AINT GONE LAST AND I THINK ITS TIME TO PASS IT ON TO THE NEW CHAMP RAYMOND.
I MEAN TAYLOR.

tysuave
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by tysuave » July 20th, 2005, 10:20 am

taylor wont kept it for long. im telling you'll his chin is suspect.

AcmeWhiteBread
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AcmeWhiteBread » July 24th, 2005, 8:24 pm

The whole thing was a big bore to me. I have huge respect for both. Im a big fan of Hopkins, he was just not bringing it the way he is capable of.

tysuave
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by tysuave » July 24th, 2005, 10:11 pm

AcmeWhiteBread wrote:The whole thing was a big bore to me. I have huge respect for both. Im a big fan of Hopkins, he was just not bringing it the way he is capable of.
I agree but just think if he did fight from the start taylor whould have got hands put on him.

WIP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WIP » July 26th, 2005, 3:09 am

B Hop looked bored as hell in the ring. He should have seen those overhand rights comin. Taylor looked like he was paintin rainbows.

Past
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Past » July 28th, 2005, 12:46 pm

I heard from someone who was ringside at the fight, that Taylors Propter Lue Abeala or whatever his name is , went up to the jedges during the end of the night and whispered something , and then one of the judges gave the last round to Taylor and instead of it being a draw Taylor won .

tysuave
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by tysuave » July 28th, 2005, 12:50 pm

Past wrote:I heard from someone who was ringside at the fight, that Taylors Propter Lue Abeala or whatever his name is , went up to the jedges during the end of the night and whispered something , and then one of the judges gave the last round to Taylor and instead of it being a draw Taylor won .
I whoulden't doubt it but I cant wait for the rematch hope b-hop knock him out so we can see the rematch between hopskins and roy jones good way to end his carear he only has atleast two more fights left in him.

Return to “All Sports Talk”