jesus is black dammit!!!!!

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
black
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Location: "It is the racist who creates the inferior." fanon.

Unread post by black » September 15th, 2006, 4:43 am

perongregory wrote:gonzo you buy into that BS perverted western history,
lol yeah he do.

racisms 101: don't tell all of the truth just tell part of it. part of the truth is that mongoloids came across the bering straits and populated the americas. this is the only group of people to come to the americas the other group to come is the white people when columbus set sail. blacks never came because they weren't advanced enough to build boats.

man racism is a mufucka.
perongregory wrote: Johnny whenever you get a chance travel. I've seen some crazy shit in Europe and Africa. Shit they don't show, and don't want people to know, you know stuff they are making fifty ass theories to say it was some other people, like dark skinned martians.
stuff like what? put a brotha on.

Dr. Gonzo
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr. Gonzo » September 15th, 2006, 2:13 pm

black wrote:dude, stop mis-qouting me. i didn't say anything about islam was around at the time of xerxes. I said that the white paintings have persian/islamic influence. the dura europos synagogue in syria was built in 244 the persians came after the synagogue was built. Some of the buildings may have been destroyed during this invasion causing it to be renovated and repainted. which could explain why moses has different shades in the paintings found there. we have know way of knowing when exactly the white persian paintings were painted. they could have been painted any where in between the 4th century (301 - 400) and the 7th century ( 601 - 700 ) but we can conclude that the persian paintings came after the black moses painting because the persians came after the synagoue was built.
Why do you keep calling it the "Black Moses" painting? When it is clearly the Brown Moses painting. LOL

Why would Persians paint the paintings "white" if they never even believed in Jesus? And the Romans were pagans prior to Constantine. Why would they care?

And what Islamic influence was around 244 AD?
black wrote:
who knows, but can you explain to me why he has four different shades? what, was dude a chameleon or something? i mean what, they was all hangin out at the synagogue pumpin boy george's "karma chameleon" one day?

karma, karma, karma, karma moses is a chameleon. :lol:

or did they just happened to paint moses dark one day because that's what color he was after he came from the tanning salon? :roll:

yeah your tanning booth solution will definetly hold up in court. :lol:

Well obviously you don't know.
black wrote: duros was captured by romans and persians and you know dam well that when ever nations conquer other nations they bring they culture with them and force their culture onto the conquered nations. so the images on the wall of duros will clearly go from black to white.
Who knows what the artists intentions were?
black wrote:
who knows. why does the pope and some european churches have a black jesus statue that they worship and kiss?
Maybe for the same reason they also have white Jesus statues.
black wrote:
you ain't showed know proof all you did was qoute answers.com. answers.com get they info from wikepedia and wikepedia get they info from people like you and me.

As usual you can't or refuse to present any legitimate sources to your "therories". Why do I even bother with you?

http://www.ucl.ac.uk/tcga/tcgapdf/Behar-AJHG-03.pdf

A sample of 526 Y chromosomes representing six Middle Eastern populations (Ashkenazi, Sephardic, and Kurdish Jews from Israel; Muslim Kurds; Muslim Arabs from Israel and the Palestinian Authority Area; and Bedouin from the Negev) was analyzed for 13 binary polymorphisms and six microsatellite loci. The investigation of the genetic relationship among three Jewish communities revealed that Kurdish and Sephardic Jews were indistinguishable from one another, whereas both differed slightly, yet significantly, from Ashkenazi Jews. The differences among Ashkenazim may be a result of low-level gene flow from European populations and/or genetic drift during isolation. Admixture between Kurdish Jews and their former Muslim host population in Kurdistan appeared to be negligible. In comparison with data available from other relevant populations in the region, Jews were found to be more closely related to groups in the north of the Fertile Crescent (Kurds, Turks, and Armenians) than to their Arab neighbors.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/quer ... t=Abstract

And Wikipedia mostly gets it's info from "References" that you can find at the bottom of the page.
black wrote:

that olmec head and this African chief look like twins to me. what they look like to you?

stay of wikepedia and read a book

They Came Before Columbus by Ivan Van Sertima
Yeah I really wanna waste my time reading that Afrocentrist Ivan Van Sertima's work. Get real...

Here are some Natives from the same area the Olmecs once ruled.

ImageImage
ImageImage
black wrote:
you think osama is darkskinned? lol, dude i think you the one that need the glasses.

osama might be darker than you but that dude ain't dark. believe it or not their is numerous dark skinned middle easterners running around the middle east.
These two have similar skin color. It even appears that Osama is darker. This proves it! Osama is a black man just like Moses. :roll:

ImageImage

Dr. Gonzo
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr. Gonzo » September 15th, 2006, 2:30 pm

perongregory wrote: I never said that non-blacks haven't made a presence in Africa, but thats all you talk about but when it comes time to talk about black presence in other parts of the world I hear fifty theories on how no thats not true thats the ancient race of this actually from caucasiod stock etc.

Ugh...we are talking about a particular part of the world WERE THERE WAS, AND IS A NON-BLACK PRESENCE. What??? You want me to leave them out for your convenience?
perongregory wrote: Why you tryna turn my criticism on me? you are the guys who act like blacks look one way always saying no this looks like this non-black group cause this is how blacks are supposed to look. Im tired of that punk shit. So I'm saying if blacks can't be anywhere unless the slave driver brought him there, no other muthafucas was on our continent. And who gives a fu-- that the name African is from Rome? Thats not an indigenous name of the continent thats just what we are going by because we, or should I say you guys only go by the asskickers history, western history.

Yeah you're right. Look at how many of us are arguing that the white man brought the Abos to Australia. :roll:

So what is the indigeous name of "Africa"?

black
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by black » September 15th, 2006, 5:00 pm

Dr. Gonzo wrote: Why do you keep calling it the "Black Moses" painting? When it is clearly the Brown Moses painting. LOL

thats why

Dr. Gonzo wrote: Why would Persians paint the paintings "white" if they never even believed in Jesus?
bingo that lets you know that right there that they didn't paint the white ones till the 7th century when islam came. islam believes in jesus they just don't believe he died on the cross nor do they think he is the son of god they just look at him as being a righteous prophet.
Dr. Gonzo wrote:And what Islamic influence was around 244 AD?
there wasn't islam didn't come till the 7th century. the white paintings may have been painted then.

Dr. Gonzo wrote:Well obviously you don't know.
neither do you but it makes you wonder why moses has four different shades.

Dr. Gonzo wrote: Maybe for the same reason they also have white Jesus statues.
the only reasons you would have different colored moses and jesus is to deceive. that is obliviously what someone was doing.

Dr. Gonzo wrote:As usual you can't or refuse to present any legitimate sources to your "therories". Why do I even bother with you?
what you think i'm some scrub bout this? dude please, i can go toe to toe with the best.

here goes my rebuttal.

"In cooperation with Neil Bradman, a biologist at University College London, Parfitt and his colleagues set off to southern Africa, collected DNA samples and concluded that the distinctive Cohen marker appears in the Lemba with same frequency that it occurs in the general Jewish population (in just under 1 out of every 10 men). Moreover, that Y-chromo-
12 ”A TOOL TO RECOVER PAST HISTORIES” some type was found with a far higher frequency (50%) in one particular clan, the Buba (n=13 of whom 7 carried the CMH). The Cohen-modal haplotype shows up in approximately 10% of the general Jewish population, but in approximately 50% of the self-identified priests. The Buba clan, he speculated, are perhaps the Cohanim of the Lemba tribe."

http://www.sss.ias.edu/publications/papers/paper19.pdf

"In an interview with NOVA, team member Dr. David Goldstein commented on the team's findings: "The first striking thing about the Y chromosomes of the Lemba is that you find this particular chromosomal type (Cohen modal haplotype) that is characteristic of the Jewish priesthood in a frequency that is similar to what you see in major Jewish populations."

http://www.freemaninstitute.com/Gallery/lemba.htm

Extensive Female-Mediated Gene Flow from Sub-Saharan Africa into Near Eastern Arab Populations.

http://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articl ... id=1180338

Its funny how the white jews came out talking about that in order for you to be an authentic jew you had to have the cohen gene. Nova did a special called the lost tribes of isreal and found that african jews had the same genes as the white jews and in some cases the african jews genes were higher than the white jews. Once the jews heard that they started singing a different tune. they started saying just because you have the cohen gene it doesn't make you a jew. what makes you a jew is if the jewish people except you. lol racism

their goes your proof gonzo. you gone start acting like these jews and say that the african jews don't have the same genes as all the other jews.

Dr. Gonzo wrote:Here are some Natives from the same area the Olmecs once ruled.

this dogon tribe lady look more like the olmec had then she do

Dr. Gonzo wrote: These two have similar skin color. It even appears that Osama is darker. This proves it! Osama is a black man just like Moses. :roll:
:roll:

black
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by black » September 15th, 2006, 5:13 pm

Dr. Gonzo wrote: Yeah I really wanna waste my time reading that Afrocentrist Ivan Van Sertima's work. Get real...
why not? you waste your time reading mesocentrist BS.

Dr. Gonzo
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr. Gonzo » September 15th, 2006, 7:03 pm

black wrote:Image
thats why
Oooooooooo...Very impressive. :roll:

Here are some more Israelis that happen to be dark. And why the hell did you post a picture of Mos Def?

ImageImage
black wrote: bingo that lets you know that right there that they didn't paint the white ones till the 7th century when islam came. islam believes in jesus they just don't believe he died on the cross nor do they think he is the son of god they just look at him as being a righteous prophet.
black wrote: there wasn't islam didn't come till the 7th century. the white paintings may have been painted then.
Why would Arabs paint Moses white?
black wrote: the only reasons you would have different colored moses and jesus is to deceive. that is obliviously what someone was doing.
The makes perfect sense. So whitey knowing Jesus was Black decided to decieve the world by claiming him as their own by painting Jesus, and Moses white knowing full well that they were worshipping a Black man?

Why would these racist white devils even waste their time praying to a Black man? Or it could it be that everybody has a different representation of what Jesus looks like to them?
black wrote: what you think i'm some scrub bout this? dude please, i can go toe to toe with the best.

here goes my rebuttal.

"In cooperation with Neil Bradman, a biologist at University College London, Parfitt and his colleagues set off to southern Africa, collected DNA samples and concluded that the distinctive Cohen marker appears in the Lemba with same frequency that it occurs in the general Jewish population (in just under 1 out of every 10 men). Moreover, that Y-chromo-
12 ”A TOOL TO RECOVER PAST HISTORIES” some type was found with a far higher frequency (50%) in one particular clan, the Buba (n=13 of whom 7 carried the CMH). The Cohen-modal haplotype shows up in approximately 10% of the general Jewish population, but in approximately 50% of the self-identified priests. The Buba clan, he speculated, are perhaps the Cohanim of the Lemba tribe."

"In an interview with NOVA, team member Dr. David Goldstein commented on the team's findings: "The first striking thing about the Y chromosomes of the Lemba is that you find this particular chromosomal type (Cohen modal haplotype) that is characteristic of the Jewish priesthood in a frequency that is similar to what you see in major Jewish populations."

Extensive Female-Mediated Gene Flow from Sub-Saharan Africa into Near Eastern Arab Populations.

Its funny how the white jews came out talking about that in order for you to be an authentic jew you had to have the cohen gene. Nova did a special called the lost tribes of isreal and found that african jews had the same genes as the white jews and in some cases the african jews genes were higher than the white jews. Once the jews heard that they started singing a different tune. they started saying just because you have the cohen gene it doesn't make you a jew. what makes you a jew is if the jewish people except you. lol racism

their goes your proof gonzo. you gone start acting like these jews and say that the african jews don't have the same genes as all the other jews.
Guess what? The Lemba also have non-Arab Semite genes. They have Euroasian, and African genes. Makes sense since they were from Yemen (North Africa) WHO HAD SEMETIC PEOPLE.

Now go find some DNA tests that shows modern Israelis having Black African blood like the Lemba have. :lol:
black wrote: Image

this dogon tribe lady look more like the olmec had then she do
Where is she in Mexico then? :roll:

Here are people that look like the statues, and they just happen to be in Mexico. :wink:

ImageImage
black wrote::roll:
ImageImage

Dr. Gonzo
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr. Gonzo » September 15th, 2006, 7:04 pm

black wrote:
Dr. Gonzo wrote: Yeah I really wanna waste my time reading that Afrocentrist Ivan Van Sertima's work. Get real...
Really? What mesocentrist BS are you referring to?

useless_person
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by useless_person » September 15th, 2006, 7:26 pm

Dr. Gonzo wrote:
black wrote:
Really? What mesocentrist BS are you referring to?
Hahaha...

Man I really love your avatar. It's very nice. It's eye candy. It's dubya with the monkey face...

I love that pic!

Hahaha...banana...hahahha...... :lol:

black
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by black » September 17th, 2006, 1:15 am

Dr. Gonzo wrote:And why the hell did you post a picture of Mos Def?
cause that painting look like the brotha Mos.

Dr. Gonzo wrote:Why would Arabs paint Moses white?
because the original arabs were white people. some of them were the hyskos, tamahu and habiru. aswell as some other white barbarians

Dr. Gonzo wrote:The makes perfect sense. So whitey knowing Jesus was Black decided to decieve the world by claiming him as their own by painting Jesus, and Moses white knowing full well that they were worshipping a Black man?
i know you can't be that naive. this ain't the first time in history white folks decieved the people. for instance they had a viking map that tried to prove that the vikings had landed in the americas before anybody else. come to find out the map was a fraud. they also thought the shroud of turin was real till they found out it was a picture of davinci. they even discredited some archeologist claiming he found some white egyptian statues, turns out he made them.

Dr. Gonzo wrote:Why would these racist white devils even waste their time praying to a Black man?

because christianity is a religion they recycled from the black egyptians.
Dr. Gonzo wrote:Or it could it be that everybody has a different representation of what Jesus looks like to them?
lol so you seen a japanese jesus?

Dr. Gonzo wrote:Now go find some DNA tests that shows modern Israelis having Black African blood like the Lemba have. :lol:
smh, you just gone be in denial till you die.

"In 1987, three scientists announced in the journal Nature that they had found a common ancestor to us all, a woman who lived in Africa 200,000 years ago" dna proof that we all come from black people.

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/neanderthals/mtdna.html

Dr. Gonzo wrote:Where is she in Mexico then? :roll:
:roll: you know the olmec vanished around 300 b.c.

put some glasses on, that mexican lady don't look like that olmec head.

Dr. Gonzo wrote:This proves it! Osama is a black man just like Moses. :roll:
"However, the most likely explanation for the presence of predominantly female lineages of African origin in other parts of the Arab world is that these may trace back to women brought from Africa as part of the Arab slave trade, assimilated into the Arabian population as a result of miscegenation"

you never know what color osama is till you do a dna test. the article says that majority of the muslims in the middle east are black.

black
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by black » September 17th, 2006, 1:28 am

that is clearly to different groups of people

black
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by black » September 17th, 2006, 4:58 am

Thom Barry

olmec head

Dr. Gonzo
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr. Gonzo » September 18th, 2006, 7:27 pm

black wrote:cause that painting look like the brotha Mos.
He looks more like Bin Laden. They even got the same beard, and everything :wink:
black wrote: because the original arabs were white people. some of them were the hyskos, tamahu and habiru. aswell as some other white barbarians
Prove that these gropus were in Syria around the time of the paintings.
black wrote: i know you can't be that naive. this ain't the first time in history white folks decieved the people. for instance they had a viking map that tried to prove that the vikings had landed in the americas before anybody else. come to find out the map was a fraud. they also thought the shroud of turin was real till they found out it was a picture of davinci. they even discredited some archeologist claiming he found some white egyptian statues, turns out he made them.
If you go around the world NOT ONE JESUS LOOKS THE SAME!! Like I said before everybody has their own interpretation of what Jesus looked like.
black wrote: because christianity is a religion they recycled from the black egyptians.
BS!

The Macedonians, and Romans were ruling Egypt when Jesus was alive, and Christianity started.
black wrote: lol so you seen a japanese jesus?
Why would I? Christians in Japan make up less then 1%. :lol:
black wrote: smh, you just gone be in denial till you die.

"In 1987, three scientists announced in the journal Nature that they had found a common ancestor to us all, a woman who lived in Africa 200,000 years ago" dna proof that we all come from black people.

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/neanderthals/mtdna.html
LOL

Since when is this debate about the first humans?

Again find DNA tests that show that most Hebrews/Jews/Israelis have Black African blood instead of desperately resorting to the Out-of-Africa theory.
black wrote: :roll: you know the olmec vanished around 300 b.c.

put some glasses on, that mexican lady don't look like that olmec head.
Why can't you answer simple questions? Where are the Black Olmec ancestors in Mexico??? Where are their remains??? Yeah, and what a convenience excuse to use "they vanished". :roll:
black wrote:"However, the most likely explanation for the presence of predominantly female lineages of African origin in other parts of the Arab world is that these may trace back to women brought from Africa as part of the Arab slave trade, assimilated into the Arabian population as a result of miscegenation"

you never know what color osama is till you do a dna test. the article says that majority of the muslims in the middle east are black.
Did you ven bother to read your own link?

We have analyzed and compared mitochondrial DNA variation of populations from the Near East and Africa and found a very high frequency of African lineages present in the Yemen Hadramawt: more than a third were of clear sub-Saharan origin. Other Arab populations carried ∼10% lineages of sub-Saharan origin

What a surprise Yemen which is in Africa had alot of African lineages present while non-African Arab countries ONLY HAD 10%. :roll:

You would think it would be more since the Arabs really loved to sell, and exploit poor African women.
black wrote:Image

that is clearly to different groups of people
No they ain't. That's an Olmec mask.

Ooooooooooo...and here is another Olmec mask, and statue.

I guess in your warped mind they must not be from the Olmecs since they don't have "negroid features", huh?

useless_person
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by useless_person » September 18th, 2006, 7:30 pm

Enough with the pictures. I can't read the text. You have too much text as well...

I don't understand --- what's with the statues of cannibals and bald girls with nose earrings?

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » September 18th, 2006, 7:31 pm

yemen is not in Africa.

useless_person
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by useless_person » September 18th, 2006, 7:32 pm

perongregory wrote:yemen is not in Africa.
Yemen is in the middle east.

Dr. Gonzo
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr. Gonzo » September 18th, 2006, 7:38 pm

Yeah sorry, but it's basically next door.

SniperSVD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SniperSVD » September 19th, 2006, 11:16 am

i dunno, didn't read the whole thread. but jesus was a palestian jew, olive complection fine curly hair (afro esque). middle eastern, definately not black as in african, black as in arab maybe.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » September 19th, 2006, 12:25 pm

Dr. Gonzo wrote:
that should tell you something. Just like how when atzlanistas claim the american southwest because they were there mixing with north American Indians. and they speak uto-aztecan languages. Middle easterners and blacks have been mixing forever. before the Muslim african slave trade, and it continues to now a days.

Dr. Gonzo
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr. Gonzo » September 19th, 2006, 5:49 pm

perongregory wrote:
Dr. Gonzo wrote:
that should tell you something. Just like how when atzlanistas claim the american southwest because they were there mixing with north American Indians. and they speak uto-aztecan languages. Middle easterners and blacks have been mixing forever. before the Muslim african slave trade, and it continues to now a days.
What? Mongoloids are Mongoloids. Prior to Spanish conquest there wasn't much of a difference between the North Indians and South Indians.

And Yemen has been the croosroads of the Middle East towards Africa, and vice versa.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » September 19th, 2006, 7:24 pm

that has nothing to do with anything. People view Mexico as being totally seperate, no connection, diff. from America, but this isn't true. This is the point I am making by paralleling Mexico and America situation with the Middle East and Africa.

black
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by black » September 19th, 2006, 10:55 pm

Dr. Gonzo wrote:He looks more like Bin Laden. They even got the same beard, and everything
If you say so, but i done showed you that the majority of the middle easterners are black. :wink:

Dr. Gonzo wrote:Prove that these gropus were in Syria around the time of the paintings.
I can do you one better i can show you how the Prophet Muhammad was white.

"While we were sitting with the Prophet in the mosque, a man came riding on a camel. He made his camel kneel down in the mosque, tied its foreleg and then said: "Who amongst you is Muhammad?" At that time the Prophet was sitting amongst us (his companions) leaning on his arm. We replied, "This white man reclining on his arm." The an then addressed him, "O Son of 'Abdul Muttalib.""

taken from the muslim hadith Volume 1, Book 3, Number 63: Narrated Anas bin Malik

http://www.usc.edu/dept/MSA/fundamental ... 3.sbt.html

lol now you know why its forbidden to show images of muhammad.

Dr. Gonzo wrote: If you go around the world NOT ONE JESUS LOOKS THE SAME!! Like I said before everybody has their own interpretation of what Jesus looked like.

if every body has an interpretation of what jesus looks like then how come their are only white jesus's hanging up on peoples wall's? and how come people of color are the majority of the ones with them?

yeah everybody has a different interpretation of jesus. :roll:

if paint a picture of jesus then present it to the world and say this is the face of jesus the proof is in the shroud of turin. that is not my interpretation of what i think jesus looks like that is what i'm telling you what jesus looks like. theres a difference.

i thought you were smarter than that gonzo.

your ass is seriously naive if you don't think white folks tampered with the images of jesus.

Dr. Gonzo wrote:BS!
lol so you know what christianity was called before it was called christianity?

Dr. Gonzo wrote: Why would I? Christians in Japan make up less then 1%.
you laughin but where the mexican jesus at then? everytime i see ya'll dippin in your lows ya'll got a white man on the hood and ya'll runnin round with the name jesus more than any other race i know. lol so where's the mexican interpretation. matter of fact why you got a picture of white jesus if you think everybody has different interpretations of jesus?

you probably like the rest of these dam christians saying "jesus is what color you want him to be" if that's the case then why do you always see him as white?

Dr. Gonzo wrote: LOL
Since when is this debate about the first humans?

Again find DNA tests that show that most Hebrews/Jews/Israelis have Black African blood instead of desperately resorting to the Out-of-Africa theory

I already showed you the proof, if the jewish cohen gene is significantly higher in black jews doesn't that mean that the cohen gene is originally a black gene? tell me how could the gene be higher in black jews if it is a white gene?

i do believe higher means it occurs more in one than the other.

Dr. Gonzo wrote: Why can't you answer simple questions? Where are the Black Olmec ancestors in Mexico??? Where are their remains??? Yeah, and what a convenience excuse to use "they vanished".

there has been numerous skeletons found in the americas (from the north to the south) that are african

Unexpected Faces in Ancient America by Alexander Von Wuthenau

An anthropological study on the origin of Olmecs by A Wiercinski

Departamento de Genetica, Instituto Nacional de la Nutricion Salvador Zubiran, Mexico City, Mexico.

We analyze the possible effect of gene flow on the genetic structure of present-day Mexicans. For this purpose we reviewed previous admixture estimates for various Indian and Mestizo groups. Several facts seem clear: (1) There are no pure Indian groups in Mexico, because all Indian groups show variable degrees of admixture, mostly with whites (range, 0.088 in the Huichol to 0.373 in the Huasteco); (2) the main ancestral contribution to the noncoastal lower middle class Mestizo populations is Indian (above 50%) so that from a genetic standpoint Indians and lower middle class Mestizos are not much different; and (3) black ancestry is quite high on the coasts, ranging from 0.127 to 0.405 on the east coast, and is present in other Mestizos, ranging in large urban centers from 0.027 in Oaxaca to 0.107 in Puebla and in smaller cities from 0.08 in Tlaxcala to 0.181 in Cuanalan.

The following percentages of African ancestry were found among East coast populations:

Paraiso - 21.7%

El Carmen - 28.4%

Veracruz - 25.6%

Saladero - 30.2%

Tamiahua - 40.5%

Among Indian groups, the Chontal have 5% and the Cora .8% African

admixture. According to Crawford et al., the mestizo population

of Saltillo has 15.8% African ancestry, while Tlaxcala has 8% and

Cuanalan 18.1%.

The Olmecs built their civilization in the region of the current states of Veracruz and Tabasco. Now here again are the percentages of African ancestry according to Lisker et al.:

Paraiso - 21.7%

El Carmen - 28.4%

Veracruz - 25.6%

Saladero - 30.2%

Tamiahua - 40.5%

Paraiso is in Tabasco and Veracruz is, of course, in the state of Veracruz. Tamiahua is in northern Veracruz.

all of this information is found in

Genetic structure of autochthonous populations of Meso-America: Mexico by Ruben Lisker :wink:

you just gone keep denying shit huh? i guess its okay to steal black culture it's just not okay to be black.

i don't know why you people go around stealing black culture, blacks don't go around stealing ya'll culture.

Dr. Gonzo wrote:
Did you ven bother to read your own link?

We have analyzed and compared mitochondrial DNA variation of populations from the Near East and Africa and found a very high frequency of African lineages present in the Yemen Hadramawt: more than a third were of clear sub-Saharan origin. Other Arab populations carried ∼10% lineages of sub-Saharan origin

What a surprise Yemen which is in Africa had alot of African lineages present while non-African Arab countries ONLY HAD 10%.

You would think it would be more since the Arabs really loved to sell, and exploit poor African women

:roll: yemen is not in africa.

"Underhill et al., 2001 showed that African Y chromosome haplotypes are present in significant fraction of the Middle Eastern population. See Figure UNDERHILL. This study did not specifically address Jewish populations but many contemporary Jewish populations including the Ashkenazim have been traced to a common Middle Eastern source population existing several thousand years ago (Hammer et al., 2002, Nebel et al. 2001, Thomas et al., 2002). So, by extrapolation, we would expect similar frequencies of African Y-chromosome haplotypes in Jews as we see for Middle Easterners

Indeed, Baher et al., 2004 showed that the E Y-chromosome haplotype is found not infrequently in the Ashkenazi Jewish population. The E haplotype is also commonly found in Africa.

Baher et al., 2004 showed that the mtDNA haplotypes L2, preHV, U7, M1 and U1b constitute a minor (few percent) but significant percentage of mtDNA haplotypes in Jews. These haplotypes appear to have Near Eastern/Mediterranean/African origins.

affiliation results using 300 odd autosomal STR markers and a different algorithm from ours show extensive African affiliation for Middle Easterners (Rosenberg et al, 2003, see Figure ROSENBERG, Middle Eastern Columns for k=4). Since many contemporary Jewish populations including Ashkenazim have been traced to a common Middle Eastern source population existing several thousand years ago (Hammer et al., 2002, Nebel et al. 2001, Thomas et al., 2002), this would suggest that by extrapolation, Jews would harbor similar levels of African affiliation. "

http://www.ancestrybydna.com/welcome/pr ... fricanjews

you can keep denying shit if you want to but the proof is in the puddin.

Dr. Gonzo wrote:No they ain't. That's an Olmec mask.

Ooooooooooo...and here is another Olmec mask, and statue.

look brainiac they both olmecs but they two different groups of olmecs. like you got two different groups of mexicans white mexicans and brown mexicans.

Dr. Gonzo wrote:I guess in your warped mind they must not be from the Olmecs since they don't have "negroid features", huh?

naw, i didn't say that, i just don't claim the the non-negro ones.

i only claim the negro ones like this one

Manso
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Manso » September 20th, 2006, 10:17 am

So I guess the 1st man Adam was black too right?

SniperSVD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SniperSVD » September 20th, 2006, 9:30 pm

SniperSVD wrote:i dunno, didn't read the whole thread. but jesus was a palestian jew, olive complection fine curly hair (afro esque). middle eastern, definately not black as in african, black as in arab maybe.
oh yeah and christ is universal, justify his color in your own mind. his blood was still red.

SniperSVD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SniperSVD » September 20th, 2006, 9:31 pm

Tigueraje wrote:So I guess the 1st man Adam was black too right?
irrelevent, but ive never met a black dude named adam. but my cousin adam went to africa reciently.

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Noog » September 21st, 2006, 7:08 am

Interesting stuff. I always thought that Christ would have looked neither black nor white but dark Palestinian looking as he came from the Sea of Galilee region.
Or as in some very old icons (Greek or Russian Orthodox) had a black crusified Christ - but again, I always saw someone like a dark Palestinian.

Dr. Gonzo
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr. Gonzo » September 22nd, 2006, 4:35 pm

black wrote:If you say so, but i done showed you that the majority of the middle easterners are black. :wink:
Whoops!

Yemen
Ethnic groups:
predominantly Arab; but also Afro-Arab, South Asians, Europeans

KSA
Ethnic groups:
Arab 90%, Afro-Asian 10%

Iraq
Ethnic groups:
Arab 75%-80%, Kurdish 15%-20%, Turkoman, Assyrian or other
5%

Lebanon
Ethnic groups:
Arab 95%, Armenian 4%, other 1%

Syria
Ethnic groups:
Arab 90.3%, Kurds, Armenians, and other 9.7%

Jordan
Ethnic groups:
Arab 98%, Circassian 1%, Armenian 1%

Qatar
Ethnic groups:
Arab 40%, Indian 18%, Pakistani 18%, Iranian 10%, other 14%

Iran
Ethnic groups:
Persian 51%, Azeri 24%, Gilaki and Mazandarani 8%, Kurd 7%, Arab 3%, Lur 2%, Baloch 2%, Turkmen 2%, other 1%
black wrote: I can do you one better i can show you how the Prophet Muhammad was white.

"While we were sitting with the Prophet in the mosque, a man came riding on a camel. He made his camel kneel down in the mosque, tied its foreleg and then said: "Who amongst you is Muhammad?" At that time the Prophet was sitting amongst us (his companions) leaning on his arm. We replied, "This white man reclining on his arm." The an then addressed him, "O Son of 'Abdul Muttalib.""

taken from the muslim hadith Volume 1, Book 3, Number 63: Narrated Anas bin Malik

http://www.usc.edu/dept/MSA/fundamental ... 3.sbt.html

lol now you know why its forbidden to show images of muhammad.
The reason why you don't see pictures of Muhammad is because the Hadith clearly states to get rid of them, and not because of someone's skin color.

"Do not mix images and religion. Allah, subhana watala, sees all intentions."

http://muttaqun.com/pictures.html
black wrote: if every body has an interpretation of what jesus looks like then how come their are only white jesus's hanging up on peoples wall's? and how come people of color are the majority of the ones with them?

yeah everybody has a different interpretation of jesus. :roll:

if paint a picture of jesus then present it to the world and say this is the face of jesus the proof is in the shroud of turin. that is not my interpretation of what i think jesus looks like that is what i'm telling you what jesus looks like. theres a difference.

i thought you were smarter than that gonzo.

your ass is seriously naive if you don't think white folks tampered with the images of jesus.
According to you whitey worships black Jesus statues.
black wrote: why does the pope and some european churches have a black jesus statue that they worship and kiss?
black wrote: you laughin but where the mexican jesus at then? everytime i see ya'll dippin in your lows ya'll got a white man on the hood and ya'll runnin round with the name jesus more than any other race i know. lol so where's the mexican interpretation. matter of fact why you got a picture of white jesus if you think everybody has different interpretations of jesus?

you probably like the rest of these dam christians saying "jesus is what color you want him to be" if that's the case then why do you always see him as white?
People always see him as white?

http://www.visionsofjesuschrist.com/weeping452.htm

Like I said before everybody has an interpretation of what Jesus looks like. You're obviously to blind to realize that.
black wrote: I already showed you the proof, if the jewish cohen gene is significantly higher in black jews doesn't that mean that the cohen gene is originally a black gene? tell me how could the gene be higher in black jews if it is a white gene?

i do believe higher means it occurs more in one than the other.

You showed me squat!
black wrote: "In cooperation with Neil Bradman, a biologist at University College London, Parfitt and his colleagues set off to southern Africa, collected DNA samples and concluded that the distinctive Cohen marker appears in the Lemba with same frequency that it occurs in the general Jewish population (in just under 1 out of every 10 men). Moreover, that Y-chromo-
12 ”A TOOL TO RECOVER PAST HISTORIES” some type was found with a far higher frequency (50%) in one particular clan, the Buba (n=13 of whom 7 carried the CMH).
The Cohen-modal haplotype shows up in approximately 10% of the general Jewish population, but in approximately 50% of the self-identified priests. The Buba clan, he speculated, are perhaps the Cohanim of the Lemba tribe."

So which one is it? You can't even post without contradicting yourself.
black wrote: there has been numerous skeletons found in the americas (from the north to the south) that are african

Unexpected Faces in Ancient America by Alexander Von Wuthenau

An anthropological study on the origin of Olmecs by A Wiercinski

Departamento de Genetica, Instituto Nacional de la Nutricion Salvador Zubiran, Mexico City, Mexico.

We analyze the possible effect of gene flow on the genetic structure of present-day Mexicans. For this purpose we reviewed previous admixture estimates for various Indian and Mestizo groups. Several facts seem clear: (1) There are no pure Indian groups in Mexico, because all Indian groups show variable degrees of admixture, mostly with whites (range, 0.088 in the Huichol to 0.373 in the Huasteco); (2) the main ancestral contribution to the noncoastal lower middle class Mestizo populations is Indian (above 50%) so that from a genetic standpoint Indians and lower middle class Mestizos are not much different; and (3) black ancestry is quite high on the coasts, ranging from 0.127 to 0.405 on the east coast, and is present in other Mestizos, ranging in large urban centers from 0.027 in Oaxaca to 0.107 in Puebla and in smaller cities from 0.08 in Tlaxcala to 0.181 in Cuanalan.

The following percentages of African ancestry were found among East coast populations:

Paraiso - 21.7%

El Carmen - 28.4%

Veracruz - 25.6%

Saladero - 30.2%

Tamiahua - 40.5%

Among Indian groups, the Chontal have 5% and the Cora .8% African

admixture. According to Crawford et al., the mestizo population

of Saltillo has 15.8% African ancestry, while Tlaxcala has 8% and

Cuanalan 18.1%.

The Olmecs built their civilization in the region of the current states of Veracruz and Tabasco. Now here again are the percentages of African ancestry according to Lisker et al.:

Paraiso - 21.7%

El Carmen - 28.4%

Veracruz - 25.6%

Saladero - 30.2%

Tamiahua - 40.5%

Paraiso is in Tabasco and Veracruz is, of course, in the state of Veracruz. Tamiahua is in northern Veracruz.

all of this information is found in

Genetic structure of autochthonous populations of Meso-America: Mexico by Ruben Lisker :wink:

you just gone keep denying shit huh? i guess its okay to steal black culture it's just not okay to be black.

i don't know why you people go around stealing black culture, blacks don't go around stealing ya'll culture.
I can't believe you even bothered to post this. Shows how clueless you are. Guess what? All these places are near SPANISH PORTS THAT BROUGHT BLACK AFRICAN SLAVES INTO THE AMERICAS. Duh!!

And no there wasn't numerous Negroid skulls found in Mexico.

Here is a nice article debunking A Wiercinski. It's amazing what people will claim just to sell books or get funded.

http://www.angelfire.com/zine/meso/meso/rossum.html
black wrote: :roll: yemen is not in africa.

"Underhill et al., 2001 showed that African Y chromosome haplotypes are present in significant fraction of the Middle Eastern population. See Figure UNDERHILL. This study did not specifically address Jewish populations but many contemporary Jewish populations including the Ashkenazim have been traced to a common Middle Eastern source population existing several thousand years ago (Hammer et al., 2002, Nebel et al. 2001, Thomas et al., 2002). So, by extrapolation, we would expect similar frequencies of African Y-chromosome haplotypes in Jews as we see for Middle Easterners

Indeed, Baher et al., 2004 showed that the E Y-chromosome haplotype is found not infrequently in the Ashkenazi Jewish population. The E haplotype is also commonly found in Africa.

Baher et al., 2004 showed that the mtDNA haplotypes L2, preHV, U7, M1 and U1b constitute a minor (few percent) but significant percentage of mtDNA haplotypes in Jews. These haplotypes appear to have Near Eastern/Mediterranean/African origins.

affiliation results using 300 odd autosomal STR markers and a different algorithm from ours show extensive African affiliation for Middle Easterners (Rosenberg et al, 2003, see Figure ROSENBERG, Middle Eastern Columns for k=4). Since many contemporary Jewish populations including Ashkenazim have been traced to a common Middle Eastern source population existing several thousand years ago (Hammer et al., 2002, Nebel et al. 2001, Thomas et al., 2002), this would suggest that by extrapolation, Jews would harbor similar levels of African affiliation. "

http://www.ancestrybydna.com/welcome/pr ... fricanjews

you can keep denying shit if you want to but the proof is in the puddin.
Are you kidding??? The African Y chromosome is the father of the "Out of Africa" theory. In this case Alexander the Great was also Black because we all came out of Africa. So you claim EVERYBODY from Genghis to Scipio was Black?
black wrote:
look brainiac they both olmecs but they two different groups of olmecs. like you got two different groups of mexicans white mexicans and brown mexicans.

naw, i didn't say that, i just don't claim the the non-negro ones.

i only claim the negro ones like this one

So you go from this this...
black wrote:as for the olmecs they is black. they found an elephant carving amongst some of the olmec ruins. how you think it got there? and how did the artist know what an elephant was unless he was african. asians weren't over there and them olmec heads sure don't look like an asian to me.
...To this.
black wrote: look brainiac they both olmecs but they two different groups of olmecs. like you got two different groups of mexicans white mexicans and brown mexicans.
LOL

Nice Flip-flop.

black
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by black » September 22nd, 2006, 6:20 pm

lol for a second there i thought you stopped replying.

Dr. Gonzo wrote: Whoops!

Yemen
Ethnic groups:
predominantly Arab; but also Afro-Arab, South Asians, Europeans

KSA
Ethnic groups:
Arab 90%, Afro-Asian 10%

Iraq
Ethnic groups:
Arab 75%-80%, Kurdish 15%-20%, Turkoman, Assyrian or other
5%

Lebanon
Ethnic groups:
Arab 95%, Armenian 4%, other 1%

Syria
Ethnic groups:
Arab 90.3%, Kurds, Armenians, and other 9.7%

Jordan
Ethnic groups:
Arab 98%, Circassian 1%, Armenian 1%

Qatar
Ethnic groups:
Arab 40%, Indian 18%, Pakistani 18%, Iranian 10%, other 14%

Iran
Ethnic groups:
Persian 51%, Azeri 24%, Gilaki and Mazandarani 8%, Kurd 7%, Arab 3%, Lur 2%, Baloch 2%, Turkmen 2%, other 1%
lol what the fuck is that? :lol: that ain't gone hold up in court. where the DNA at, like you be sayin? I showed you DNA bruh, So i want DNA as well. show me DNA where they ain't black.

Dr. Gonzo wrote: The reason why you don't see pictures of Muhammad is because the Hadith clearly states to get rid of them, and not because of someone's skin color.

"Do not mix images and religion. Allah, subhana watala, sees all intentions."

http://muttaqun.com/pictures.html

uuuuuuuummmmmm first of all this part "lol now you know why its forbidden to show images of muhammad." was sarcasm.

second when did you be come a defender of islam?

Dr. Gonzo wrote: According to you whitey worships black Jesus statues.
the catholic church does.

Dr. Gonzo wrote: People always see him as white?
yep

Dr. Gonzo wrote: Like I said before everybody has an interpretation of what Jesus looks like. You're obviously to blind to realize that.
you can stay naive all you want but that shit you talkin is BS. cause you know that the majority of the images of jesus in the world is white.

Dr. Gonzo wrote: You showed me squat!
i showed you what you asked for "DNA." what the DNA not good enough?

Dr. Gonzo wrote: So which one is it? You can't even post without contradicting yourself.
yawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwn!!!! I do believe all three of them articles say they cohen gene is found to be higher in black jews, you have to read the whole article not just pick certain shit to benefit you.

Dr. Gonzo wrote: I can't believe you even bothered to post this. Shows how clueless you are. Guess what? All these places are near SPANISH PORTS THAT BROUGHT BLACK AFRICAN SLAVES INTO THE AMERICAS. Duh!!
here we go, funny how you want to say its because of the slave trade since we talking bout the olmecs but when we talk about the middle easterners the slave trade don't apply. :arrow:

Dr. Gonzo wrote: And no there wasn't numerous Negroid skulls found in Mexico.
If you say so boss, there has been plenty of skulls found from north america to south america. They even found skeletons in south america that proves blacks were in the america's before any other race.

Dr. Gonzo wrote: Here is a nice article debunking A Wiercinski. It's amazing what people will claim just to sell books or get funded.
lol like i'm going to believe something you got off of angelfire. Or some mesocentrist shit coming from a web group board. smh dude try again that shit is a 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000x worse than the article from rense.

nice artcle my ass! why don't you show me something from a university or a science website. then maybe i'll believe you, then again maybe not.

Dr. Gonzo wrote: Are you kidding??? The African Y chromosome is the father of the "Out of Africa" theory. In this case Alexander the Great was also Black because we all came out of Africa. So you claim EVERYBODY from Genghis to Scipio was Black?
you can't be serious? i show you DNA proof the same DNA proof you cried about. :cry: and all you can say is african y chromosone is the father of the out of africa theory. SMH you a comedian.

they took the DNA from blacks of today not from black skulls 30,000 years ago

Dr. Gonzo wrote:LOL

Nice Flip-flop.
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. you got me there bruh.

I do acknowledge that the olmecs where a mixed racial group. you the one runnin round talkin bout none of the olmecs were black.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » September 22nd, 2006, 7:01 pm

Bitch ass nigga who deleted my thread.

Dr. Gonzo
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr. Gonzo » September 22nd, 2006, 7:08 pm

black wrote:lol for a second there i thought you stopped replying.
Yeah I got bored replying to your nonsense.
black wrote: lol what the fu-- is that? :lol: that ain't gone hold up in court. where the DNA at, like you be sayin? I showed you DNA bruh, So i want DNA as well. show me DNA where they ain't black.
Ok, show DNA from everyone one of those countries that proves them otherwise. :D
black wrote: uuuuuuuummmmmm first of all this part "lol now you know why its forbidden to show images of muhammad." was sarcasm.

second when did you be come a defender of islam?

As usual your dodging a simple a question, and changing the subject.
black wrote: the catholic church does.
So the Roman Catholic Church ain't white?
black wrote: yep
You're right. :roll:

http://edition.cnn.com/2002/TECH/scienc ... index.html
black wrote: you can stay naive all you want but that shit you talkin is BS. cause you know that the majority of the images of jesus in the world is white.
Ugh...most people who believe in Jesus AIN"T Black. Gee, I wonder how they are going to interpret him. :roll:
black wrote: i showed you what you asked for "DNA." what the DNA not good enough?

yawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwn!!!! I do believe all three of them articles say they cohen gene is found to be higher in black jews, you have to read the whole article not just pick certain shit to benefit you.
Bologne. Your articles clearly contradict themselves. And your last article talks about Arab migration to Africa, and mixture between two groups NOT the Cohen-modal haplotype.
black wrote: here we go, funny how you want to say its because of the slave trade since we talking bout the olmecs but when we talk about the middle easterners the slave trade don't apply. :arrow:
Are you insane?

When did I say Arabs weren't part of the slave trade?
black wrote:lol
If you say so boss, there has been plenty of skulls found from north america to south america. They even found skeletons in south america that proves blacks were in the america's before any other race.
Prove it. Where are these skeletons? Funny how they claim they found some but yet no pictures, and no Museum exhibit.
black wrote: lol like i'm going to believe something you got off of angelfire. Or some mesocentrist shit coming from a web group board. smh dude try again that shit is a 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000x worse than the article from rense.

nice artcle my ass! why don't you show me something from a university or a science website. then maybe i'll believe you, then again maybe not.
Yeah sort of like you do. :roll:
you can't be serious? i show you DNA proof the same DNA proof you cried about. :cry: and all you can say is african y chromosone is the father of the out of africa theory. SMH you a comedian.

they took the DNA from blacks of today not from black skulls 30,000 years ago
Where the hell do you think the Y-chromosomal Adam comes from? It comes from 90,000 YEARS AGO!! EVERY HUMAN HAS THAT DNA.
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. you got me there bruh.

I do acknowledge that the olmecs where a mixed racial group. you the one runnin round talkin bout none of the olmecs were black.
They weren't. When you find the African Kennewick Man in Mexico or ANY Negroid remains more then 500 years old please post it here.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » September 24th, 2006, 8:04 pm

the malians and other african kingdoms did send expedtitions in the direction of the Americas, it's documented...the only problem is the ships never returned back to africa.

black
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by black » September 26th, 2006, 5:23 pm

Dr. Gonzo wrote:Yeah I got bored replying to your nonsense.
Dr. Gonzo wrote:Ok, show DNA from everyone one of those countries that proves them otherwise. :D
wtf? I already showed you how majority of the middle easterners are black. are you not reading the DNA evidence?

Dr. Gonzo wrote:As usual your dodging a simple a question, and changing the subject.
dodging what question? You said show how white arabs were in the middle east during the 7th century and i showed you how Prophet Mohammed was white. don't he represent the arabs?

lol i know you didn't just come here with that BS? dude that ain't jesus ain't nobody believing that shit. show me DNA better yet find me the bones of this mythical jesus then reconstruct his image for me. don't reconstruct somebody elses bones and tell me that's jesus. as far as i'm concerned that's the same as micheangelo painting his gay lover and saying it was jesus.

Dr. Gonzo wrote:Ugh...
"ugh" lol what you a broad or somethin? what the fuck you "ugh"in for

Dr. Gonzo wrote:most people who believe in Jesus AIN"T Black. Gee, I wonder how they are going to interpret him. :roll:
wtf? dude, you do realize that the majority of people on the planet are people of color right? white people aren't that deep dude, just in case you didn't know.

Dr. Gonzo wrote:Bologne. Your articles clearly contradict themselves. And your last article talks about Arab migration to Africa, and mixture between two groups NOT the Cohen-modal haplotype.
Smh, look dude the last article about the arabs was to show you how the majority of the middle easterns are are black. it wasn't about jews anybody with some common sense would know that.

Dr. Gonzo wrote:Are you insane?

When did I say Arabs weren't part of the slave trade?
SMH let me rephrase my answer since you seem to be lacking understanding.

when i show you some DNA about the olmecs and how the majority of the mexicans are black then you come out saying oh its because of the slave trade. but when i show you how the majority of the middle easterns are black then you say the middle eastern's aren't black and that the slave trade didn't make them black. see how you just contradicted your self?

Dr. Gonzo wrote:Prove it. Where are these skeletons? Funny how they claim they found some but yet no pictures, and no Museum exhibit.
"The stormy scientific debate over the origins of the first Americans has taken a surprising geographic turn. Human skulls unearthed in Brazil and ranging in age from about 8,000 to 11,000 years look more like modern Africans and Australian aborigines than like modern Asians or Native Americans, according to a report presented in Kansas City at last week's annual meeting of the American Association of Physical Anthropologists.

This finding contradicts the influential theory that Asians were the first to cross the now submerged Bering land bridge to North America around 12,000 years ago, says Walter A. Neves of the University of São Paulo."

http://www.sciencenews.org/articles/20010407/fob1.asp

Dr. Gonzo wrote:Yeah sort of like you do. :roll:
:roll: i do believe all the links i have provided said something about science news or .edu (edu means university)

I have never resulted to angel fire, that's just pathetic dog.

Dr. Gonzo wrote:Where the hell do you think the Y-chromosomal Adam comes from? It comes from 90,000 YEARS AGO!! EVERY HUMAN HAS THAT DNA.
lol i knew you didn't know how to read DNA evidence. that's why you keep denying the dna evidence i provided.

look dude, females don't have Y chromosomes cause if they did they would all have BALLS.

males have a x and a y chromosome

females have only an x chromosome

dude first you learn how to read DNA then you start talking some shit. you don't just come on here talking shit with out knowing how to read DNA that's just crazy.

Dr. Gonzo wrote:They weren't. When you find the African Kennewick Man in Mexico or ANY Negroid remains more then 500 years old please post it here
I already showed you the books that have the evidence in it and they books written by white people. what you don't believe white people now?

TwoGlockz
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TwoGlockz » October 26th, 2006, 1:27 pm

The fact is people these dayz just don't want to admit that the lord savior himself know as "Jesus" is black that what all it is they just don't want to speak on the truth.