jesus is black dammit!!!!!

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
black
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Location: "It is the racist who creates the inferior." fanon.

Unread post by black » June 16th, 2006, 3:51 am

TarHeelRED wrote:[color]
I never have and never will embrace and believe a LIE!!! Sorry, I'm not a liberalist! [/color]
you already embracing lies the bible is lying. don't you remember when you were younger and your parents use to say stop telling a story. story meant a lie. and here you are grown up and people are telling you the bible is the greatest story(lie) ever told. but you to blind to see it.

John believes the Bible contradicts itself. U telling me I'm suppose 2 embrace this? I Corinthians 14:33: "For God is not the author of confusion."[/color]
your god must be the author of confusion and contradiction because he has it written in the bible that jesus died 2 ways. one by a hanging the other from a cross. your god also has it written in the bible that he told david to count the fighting men of isreal 2 Samuel 24:1. but in 1 Chronicles 21:1 it says the devil told david to take a count. isn't that confusion and contradiction?

what about this? can you explain to me how jesus who preached peace, love and eternal life. turn around and contradict his teachings by saying?

" If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple." Luke 14:26

where the love at? i guess we save that for our enemies matthew 5:44

I can flout and careless what color the flesh of Jesus is. It's knuckleheads like John that adamantly insist that Jesus wasn't a JEW and he was of Black ancestry. That manifesto is unvaritable.[/color]
[/color]
i didn't say jesus wasn't a jew. cause he is, he a black jew.

why is it so hard for you to see that jesus is black? you said jews have 2 colors white and black. so i ask you does a white person look like brass?

can you explain to me why he isn't black?

black
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by black » June 16th, 2006, 7:11 am

TarHeelRED wrote:
i don't know how you came to the conclusion that i'm a christian when i don't believe jesus is returning.

I TOLD U AQUA!!!! [/quote]

this is nothing new. i said it plenty of times on this board that i am black with muslim parents.

TarHeelRED wrote:My assertion is backed also by the Websters New World Lexicon.
Gentile-[LL gentilis HEATHEN,PAGAN, fr. L gent-, gens clan,nation]1. a person who is not Jewish 2. HEATHEN, PAGAN:

websters new word lexicon? lol i know you can do better than that.

lets see what noah webster a white jew says about blacks.

"of the wooly haired Africans who constitute the principal part of the inhabitants of Africa, there is no history and there can be none. That race has remained in barbarism from the first ages of the world.''
noah webster

if he said that and called blacks niggas in his dictionary. what makes you think his racist views didn't creep into his definition of gentile?

TarHeelRED wrote: Prove King James worshipped the devil! What's the title and year this so-called book was written and published? Prove he slew hosts of people.

the book is called demonology and its at your local amazon.com.

TarHeelRED wrote: Like I've expounded b4, There are Puerto Ricans and Dominicans darker than me. Does that make them Black in ancestry because their skin is black? No!! They are merely black skinned Puerto Ricans or Dominicans. I've seen folk from India and about that region with virtually the same quantum of swarthyness and pigmentation as myself, and some even obscurer. Are Indians Black too? Oncemore your attempt 2 solidify your point is frivolous!!

puerto ricans and dominicans do have black ancestory. those islands were some of the trade routes for the slaved trade. don't you know history? people from india are black to.

your boy evn just posted something up last month about everybody coming from one black ancestor. dna evidence gotta love it.

TarHeelRED wrote:That's like saying all Africans are Black. Ponder all the white skin Africans that are now extant.

when the last time you saw and african that wasn't black?

what white skin africans? you talkin about the albinos? if so then yeah they black. or are you to talking about the white people colonializing south africa? or are you talking about people like jon kerrys wife who get on t.v. and say they african? look just cause you a white colonialist living in africa that doesn't make you an african.

TarHeelRED wrote:I never said jesus didn't have a color. Quote me saying thus!!!!!!!

well what color is he? you said jews come in 2 colors, white and black and you said he definetly ain't black. so show me how jesus is white?

black
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by black » June 16th, 2006, 8:12 am

TarHeelRED wrote: Wherefore, Chaldeans is a Hebrew word. "Chaldeans" made it's first materialization in the Massoretic Old Testament from whence the LXX derives. Therein the Preface of the 1914 edition of the Roman Catholic Douay Bible it is stated that:
"the Septuagint, the Greek translation from the original Hebrew......."
look hoe. chaldean is a greek word and it comes from chaldious.

i just showed you right here nigga ain't you listenin?

"This attitude of the Greeks and Latins was so marked that in the later days of Rome and Greece, when they used the word Chaldaios, or Chaldean, they meant an astrologer, or one erudite, or supposedly learned in occult philosophy" Occult Philosophy Purucker

black
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by black » June 16th, 2006, 8:35 pm

jasonsinnfein wrote:the Man Adam (a Hebrew word meaning: ruddy, to show Blood, flush, turn rosy) is father of the White Race only.
lol i just saw this. and what's shocking is that you are actually telling the truth.

these are the white people of the bible. adam, eve, edomites, japheth(father of the gentiles gen10:2-5), satan and gahazites.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » June 16th, 2006, 9:10 pm

Aye you won't even believe what I found, this is prophecy at work!!!!!!
Titus 3:9

But avoid foolish controversies and genealogies and strife and disputes about the Law, for they are unprofitable and worthless.
I guess God told already told him would argue about Jesus's race

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: North Carolina
What city do you live in now?: New Jerusalem

Unread post by TarHeelRED » June 17th, 2006, 12:43 am

johnnyblack eye to eye wrote: your god must be the author of confusion and contradiction because he has it written in the bible that jesus died 2 ways. one by a hanging the other from a cross. your god also has it written in the bible that he told david to count the fighting men of isreal 2 Samuel 24:1. but in 1 Chronicles 21:1 it says the devil told david to take a count. isn't that confusion and contradiction?
Nope!! The Bible never says "God" told David 2 take count: the Bible says, "he moved David against them to say, Go number Israel and Judah." That "he" is identified in I Chronicles 21:1. You're not rightly dividing the word of truth.
what about this? can you explain to me how jesus who preached peace, love and eternal life. turn around and contradict his teachings by saying?
" If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple." Luke 14:26
where the love at? i guess we save that for our enemies matthew 5:44
Your spiritual blindness won't suffer u 2 discern what's being said here. This is hate 4 mother, father, sisters, brethern, and his own life is saying your love 4 Christ contrastred 2 loving any1 else should be as hate. Love 4 Christ should excel and go beyond the limits of loving another human. 1's love 4 Christ should be nonpareil and peerless. 2 further illuminate dig this-
Matthew 10:37-He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me. With your wits, u perhaps will yet not assimilate this.
i didn't say jesus wasn't a jew. cause he is, he a black jew.
why is it so hard for you to see that jesus is black? you said jews have 2 colors white and black. so i ask you does a white person look like brass?

can you explain to me why he isn't black?
Jesus is not Black in ancestry because he was Jewish. If he was Black he would be a Gentile. No Gentile has ever come forth from the Tribe of Judah. Jesus MAY have been black skinned but he wasn't a black man. If this illustration is true, he would be a black skinned JEW!!!!!

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » June 17th, 2006, 1:10 am

MiChuhSuh wrote:Aye you won't even believe what I found, this is prophecy at work!!!!!!

But avoid foolish controversies and genealogies and strife and disputes about the Law, for they are unprofitable and worthless.
In case you don't know -

genealogy noun.
1. A record or table of the descent of a person, family, or group from an ancestor or ancestors; a family tree.
2. Direct descent from an ancestor; lineage or pedigree.
3. The study or investigation of ancestry and family histories.

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TarHeelRED » June 17th, 2006, 1:22 am

[quote="johnnyblack eye to eye]this is nothing new. i said it plenty of times on this board that i am black with muslim parents.[/quote]
Orthodox Islam or NOI Islam?
websters new word lexicon? lol i know you can do better than that.

lets see what noah webster a white jew says about blacks.

"of the wooly haired Africans who constitute the principal part of the inhabitants of Africa, there is no history and there can be none. That race has remained in barbarism from the first ages of the world.''
noah webster

if he said that and called blacks niggas in his dictionary. what makes you think his racist views didn't creep into his definition of gentile?
That's 1 man's sentiment. U say that the Bible is a lie but I yet believe.
His racist views didn't creep into his definition of gentile because this can be manifested elsewhere. Gentile was significant 2 "pagan, heathen; any1 or nation of people who's not Jewish" ere Webster and his version of the lexicon. U need 2 obtain an Exhaustive Strong's Concordance.

TarHeelRED wrote: Prove King James worshipped the devil! What's the title and year this so-called book was written and published? Prove he slew hosts of people.
the book is called demonology and its at your local amazon.com.
The description of the book said he "believed" in Satan, not "exalted" him. Even I believe in Satan. So oncemore what's your point?
puerto ricans and dominicans do have black ancestory. those islands were some of the trade routes for the slaved trade. don't you know history? people from india are black to.

your boy evn just posted something up last month about everybody coming from one black ancestor. dna evidence gotta love it.
LOL!!! So you're telling me all nationalities with pigmentation are of Black derivation? WE ALL, Jews and Gentiles alike originated from 1 man: and that's Adam. I reckon Adam was Black too-? Man, get outta here.

This is my conclusion and totality of this contention: u are 1 of a multitude of black supremacist. I myself am Black, but albeit the Black race holds no sovereignty over any other race of people. All races are equal.
Romans 10:12-For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek (Gentile): for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon Him.
This is my last post responding 2 your poppycock rhetoric.

black
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by black » June 17th, 2006, 5:44 am

TarHeelRED wrote: That's 1 man's sentiment. U say that the Bible is a lie but I yet believe.
the bible is lying your god/satan admits it he says

Now therefore, behold, the LORD hath put a lying spirit in the mouth of all these thy prophets, and the LORD hath spoken evil concerning thee. 1 Kings 22:23

you believe the bible to be true cause you're in bondage. religion litterally means bondage. the only way you gone break that bondage is if you except the truth. the truth is is that the bible is the white mans history.

his-story became history and black history became a mystery!!!!

TarHeelRED wrote: His racist views didn't creep into his definition of gentile because this can be manifested elsewhere. Gentile was significant 2 "pagan, heathen; any1 or nation of people who's not Jewish" ere Webster and his version of the lexicon. U need 2 obtain an Exhaustive Strong's Concordance.
webster just kept the lie alive. read japeth in genesis it tells you that his descandants divided into the gentiles. (whites)

TarHeelRED wrote:
The description of the book said he "believed" in Satan, not "exalted" him. Even I believe in Satan. So oncemore what's your point?

shut the fuck up nigga. how the fuck did you come to your conclusion that you're right? just because you read the description on amazon? yeah okay. nigga you didn't even know james wrote a book on demonology till i said sumthin.

go do your homework nigga and try to catch up 4 you get left behind!

TarHeelRED wrote:
LOL!!! So you're telling me all nationalities with pigmentation are of Black derivation? WE ALL, Jews and Gentiles alike originated from 1 man: and that's Adam. I reckon Adam was Black too-? Man, get outta here.
bibilical adam and eve are white people they ain't black!!!!
Mitochondrial Eve is the African woman who lived 200,000 years ago that scientist say all races came from. bibilical white adam and white eve aka white people are only 6000 years old. same age as the bible. is it a coincidence? i think not. why? cause its there history!

TarHeelRED wrote:
Romans 10:12-For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek (Gentile): for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon Him.
you could have fooled me. cause i could have sworn jesus called a gentile woman a dog and refused to help her.

TarHeelRED wrote:
lol why? i thought you were supposed to be teaching the word of god to all non believers and trying to get them to except the truth.

TarHeelRED wrote: Nope!! The Bible never says "God" told David 2 take count: the Bible says, "he moved David against them to say, Go number Israel and Judah." That "he" is identified in I Chronicles 21:1. You're not rightly dividing the word of truth.
[/color]
lol yeah okay. your god and satan are one in the same.

and here is god spittin fire out his mouth just like the devil.

There went up a smoke out of his nostrils, and fire out of his mouth devoured: coals were kindled by it. psalms 18:8

like X says "denial is an ugly attribute"

TarHeelRED wrote: Jesus is not Black in ancestry because he was Jewish. If he was Black he would be a Gentile. No Gentile has ever come forth from the Tribe of Judah. Jesus MAY have been black skinned but he wasn't a black man. If this illustration is true, he would be a black skinned JEW!!!!!
huh?
TarHeelRED wrote:
This is my conclusion and totality of this contention: u are 1 of a multitude of black supremacist. I myself am Black, but albeit the Black race holds no sovereignty over any other race of people.
i'm not a black supremacist, supremacy is a white thang. i'm just a blackman that wants peace, truth and justice for my people!

black
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by black » June 17th, 2006, 6:05 am

MiChuhSuh wrote:Aye you won't even believe what I found, this is prophecy at work!!!!!!

evn can you explain somethin for me?

if white adam and white eve were the first people to populate the earth and they had 2 sons cain and abel. then that would mean that the total population of the earth at that time came to a grand total of i don't know lets say 4. but since cain killed abel that means there were only 3 people on the earth at that time adam, eve and cain. am i right? so if there were only 3 people on the whole earth then why would cain be scared that someone would kill him? or better yet how the fuck did this devil end up going to the land of nod and finding a wife to marry if the total census of the earth was 3 at that time? where the fuck did she come from?

Aquafresh
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Oak Cliff

Unread post by Aquafresh » June 17th, 2006, 2:10 pm

My bad Tarheels; I thought JohnnyBlack was a Christian, since he was arguing so hard about Jesus. I should have read ALL of his posts.

With that said, I retract MOST of my previous statement; & I'll stay out of it.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » June 17th, 2006, 2:53 pm

johnnyblack eye to eye wrote:

evn can you explain somethin for me?

if white adam and white eve were the first people to populate the earth and they had 2 sons cain and abel. then that would mean that the total population of the earth at that time came to a grand total of i don't know lets say 4. but since cain killed abel that means there were only 3 people on the earth at that time adam, eve and cain. am i right? so if there were only 3 people on the whole earth then why would cain be scared that someone would kill him? or better yet how the fu-- did this devil end up going to the land of nod and finding a wife to marry if the total census of the earth was 3 at that time? where the fu-- did she come from?
Okay first of all dude when did I say Adam and Eve were white?

This is exactly the pointlessness that Titus 3:9 talks about, you're arguing with me about something I never said?

So I won't argue about what color anyone is with you, but let me correct some issues you see to have. Who said Cain and Abel were their only children?
Genesis 5:3-5
3When Adam had lived one hundred and thirty years, he became the father of a son in his own likeness, according to his image, and named him Seth. 4Then the days of Adam after he became the father of Seth were eight hundred years, and he had other sons and daughters. 5So all the days that Adam lived were nine hundred and thirty years, and he died.
Also, the "land of Nod" is a bad translation by old English translators
"And Cain went out from the presence of the LORD, and dwelt in the land of Nod, on the east of Eden." (Genesis 4:16, King James Version)

This passage is generally recognized as a mistranslation; "Nod"(ðåã) is the Hebrew root of the verb "to wander"(ìðãåã). The simplest interpretation of Genesis 4:16 is that Cain was cursed to wander, not that he was exiled to a "Land of Wanderers" otherwise absent from the Old Testament.

black
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by black » June 17th, 2006, 3:17 pm

MiChuhSuh wrote: Okay first of all dude when did I say Adam and Eve were white?

This is exactly the pointlessness that Titus 3:9 talks about, you're arguing with me about something I never said?
i aint say you said they were white? i'm sayin adam and eve are white. i just asked you a simple question because you directed that titus (latin vulgality) at me.

MiChuhSuh wrote: but let me correct some issues you see to have. Who said Cain and Abel were their only children?
did you not read the post? cause i didn't say cain and abel were the only children adam and eve had. i said that adam, eve and cain were the only 3 people on the earth at that time. in other words at the time cain got married.

cain got married and had children and built a city genesis 4:17. way before adam and eve had seth genesis and rest of there children. genesis 5:3-4.

how is it possible that cain got married and had a son before adam and eve had the rest of there children? where the fuck did the woman cain marry come from?

black
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by black » June 17th, 2006, 3:22 pm

MiChuhSuh wrote: Also, the "land of Nod" is a bad translation by old English translators
"And Cain went out from the presence of the LORD, and dwelt in the land of Nod, on the east of Eden." (Genesis 4:16, King James Version)

This passage is generally recognized as a mistranslation; "Nod"(ðåã) is the Hebrew root of the verb "to wander"(ìðãåã). The simplest interpretation of Genesis 4:16 is that Cain was cursed to wander, not that he was exiled to a "Land of Wanderers" otherwise absent from the Old Testament.
i swear dude it be hard talking to you some times.

look i don't give a fuck about nod. i just want to no how the hell did cain get married, have a child and build a city before adam and eve had seth and the rest of there children? how is that possible?

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » June 17th, 2006, 4:01 pm

johnnyblack eye to eye wrote:did you not read the post? cause i didn't say cain and abel were the only children adam and eve had. i said that adam, eve and cain were the only 3 people on the earth at that time. in other words at the time cain got married.

cain got married and had children and built a city genesis 4:17. way before adam and eve had seth genesis and rest of there children. genesis 5:3-4.

how is it possible that cain got married and had a son before adam and eve had the rest of there children? where the fu-- did the woman cain marry come from?
They sure weren't.

You don't understand Hebrew style records do you? They only mention the first son in most records, and the other sons and daughters usually aren't listed until after the first son.

This case is an exception because Cain and Abel were prominant in being the first murder act. But since Abel was killed and Cain was disowned, the geneology moved on to the third son, Seth. It is assumed the daughters would not be mentioned by name, nor the rest of the sons since they are not heirs.

Whoops I just argued about geneaology huh? I will end here.

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TarHeelRED » June 17th, 2006, 10:12 pm

johnnyblack eye to eye wrote: you could have fooled me. cause i could have sworn jesus called a gentile woman a dog and refused to help her.
You're oncemore amiss!!!!!!! Mark 27-30: But Jesus said unto her, "Let the children first be filled: for it is not meet to take the children's bread, and to cast it unto the dogs. 28-And she answered and said unto him," Yes, Lord: yet the dogs under the table eat of the children's crumbs. 29-And he said unto her, "For this saying go thy way; the devil is gone out of thy daughter. 30-AND WHEN SHE WAS COME TO HER HOUSE, SHE FOUND THE DEVIL GONE OUT, AND HER DAUGHTER LAID UPON THE BED.
Yeshua didn't call this woman a dog. It is true that Jews did contumely insult Gentiles as dogs. But by the context of this passage, the dogs here are clearly domesticated brute dogs and not humans.
P.S. Jesus did attend 2 this woman's daughter and heal her.
TarHeelRED wrote:
why? i thought you were supposed to be teaching the word of god to all non believers and trying to get them to except the truth.
St. Matthew 7:6- "Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you."
In this passage 'dog' is rendered as a wicked, unsaved, or impure person-such as you Johnny.

Titus 3:10- A man that is an heretick after the first and second admonition REJECT.

I will not be responding to any of your illegitimate and poppycock posts hence, I'm going 2 hearken 2 the counsel of MiChuhSuh. I have planted the seed and heralded and intimated the truth unto you. It's up 2 u 2 believe. I can't use tyrannical and coercive measures 2 impel u 2 believe me. I want 2 discourse peaceably and precociously. U want 2 vituperate and lash on me. That's not the NOI way is it? Lol!!

black
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by black » June 18th, 2006, 2:03 am

TarHeelRED wrote: as a wicked, unsaved, or impure person-such as you Johnny.

Titus 3:10- A man that is an heretick after the first and second admonition REJECT.

I will not be responding to any of your illegitimate and poppycock posts hence, I'm going 2 hearken 2 the counsel of MiChuhSuh. I have planted the seed and heralded and intimated the truth unto you. It's up 2 u 2 believe. I can't use tyrannical and coercive measures 2 impel u 2 believe me. I want 2 discourse peaceably and precociously. U want 2 vituperate and lash on me. That's not the NOI way is it? Lol!! [/size][/color]
lol you rebuking me? what ever nigga jesus rebuked peter and called him satan mark 8:3 then turned around and built a church on top of him matthew 16:18. and to top it of peter asked to be crucified upside down. hence the cross of peter. you better wake up and realize that your god and satan is one in the same and that your religion is built on devil shit?

black
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by black » June 18th, 2006, 2:23 am

MiChuhSuh wrote: They sure weren't.
what do you mean? you sayin that adam, eve, and cain weren't the only people on the planet before seth. is that what your saying?

MiChuhSuh wrote: This case is an exception because Cain and Abel were prominant in being the first murder act. But since Abel was killed and Cain was disowned, the geneology moved on to the third son, Seth. It is assumed the daughters would not be mentioned by name, nor the rest of the sons since they are not heirs.

Whoops I just argued about geneaology huh? I will end here.
look i don't want no big ole debate about genealogy. i just want to know how was it possible for cain to get married before seth was born?

black
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by black » June 18th, 2006, 2:41 am

MiChuhSuh wrote: You don't understand Hebrew style records do you? They only mention the first son in most records, and the other sons and daughters usually aren't listed until after the first son.
what it is so hard about it? genesis 4:1-26 goes like this.

1. adam and eve had cain and abel.

2. cain killed abel

3. cain got married, had enoch and built a city.

4. enoch had children

5. lamech enoch's son had 2 wives and had children

6. adam and eve had seth.

how did all that shit happen before seth was born? adam and eve didn't have there 800 children until after seth was born. i mean dam is religion really that blinding?

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TarHeelRED » June 18th, 2006, 3:24 am

MiChuhSuh wrote: You don't understand Hebrew style records do you? They only mention the first son in most records, and the other sons and daughters usually aren't listed until after the first son.
what it is so hard about it? genesis 4:1-26 goes like this.

1. adam and eve had cain and abel.

2. cain killed abel

3. cain got married, had enoch and built a city.

4. enoch had children

5. lamech enoch's son had 2 wives and had children

6. adam and eve had seth.

how did all that shit happen before seth was born? adam and eve didn't have there 800 children until after seth was born. i mean dam is religion really that blinding?
The Bible is not written in sequential and chronilogical order always. Sometimes it is and sometimes not. Take the 2nd chapter of Genesis. Genesis 2 is an exegesis of the 6th day in Chapter 1. I've heard some idiots say Adam and Eve was created on the 8th day, :shock:. Gensis 2 merely cultivates and illuminates our apprehension of what transpired on the 6th day.
In the 4 gospels, Jesus didn't succomb in 4 different manners. Each gospel renders it's own version of Jesus' death.

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TarHeelRED » June 18th, 2006, 3:44 am

johnnyblack eye to eye wrote: lol you rebuking me? what ever nigga jesus rebuked peter and called him satan mark 8:3 then turned around and built a church on top of him matthew 16:18. and to top it of peter asked to be crucified upside down. hence the cross of peter. you better wake up and realize that your god and satan is one in the same and that your religion is built on devil shit?
Potentate rebuked the words of Satan that spued from Peter's mouth. Jesus didn't call Peter Satan. The only Apostle that was called a devil by Christ was Judas (John 6:70).
Whence did Peter beseech 2 be crucified invertantly?

BUT THE NATURAL MAN RECEIVETH NOT THE THINGS OF THE SPIRIT OF GOD: FOR THEY ARE FOOLISHNESS UNTO HIM: NEITHER CAN HE KNOW THEM, BECAUSE THEY ARE SPIRITUALLY DISCERNED. -I Corinthians 2:14
The natural man is that man who is a non-believer in Jesus and 1 who is unsaved. Until u attain that baptism of the Holy Ghost, which ensues the unctioning of your comprehension of the Word of God, U WILL NOT QUITELY UNDERSTAND THE MESSAGE OF THE BIBLE :!: :!: ...."FOR THEY (THE THINGS OF THE SPIRIT: the scriptures and words of the Bible) ARE FOOLISHNESS UNTO YOU :!:
U open your eyes. Mine is ajar!!

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » June 18th, 2006, 10:42 am

johnnyblack eye to eye wrote:what do you mean? you sayin that adam, eve, and cain weren't the only people on the planet before seth. is that what your saying?
Yup, they had daughters before Seth.

look i don't want no big ole debate about genealogy.
cool
i just want to know how was it possible for cain to get married before seth was born?
Well, son, when a man loves a woman, he wants to express it in a "special" way. But first they have to make an emotional connection. You see woman are like flowers, you can't just pick them or they'll die on you. You have to water them, care for them, love them, and...

....wait I ain't your daddy, go ask someone else.

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TarHeelRED » June 18th, 2006, 9:21 pm

MiChuhSuh wrote:
johnnyblack eye to eye wrote:what do you mean? you sayin that adam, eve, and cain weren't the only people on the planet before seth. is that what your saying?
Yup, they had daughters before Seth.

look i don't want no big ole debate about genealogy.
cool
i just want to know how was it possible for cain to get married before seth was born?
Well, son, when a man loves a woman, he wants to express it in a "special" way. But first they have to make an emotional connection. You see woman are like flowers, you can't just pick them or they'll die on you. You have to water them, care for them, love them, and...

^^LOL!! Moreover, the wife that Cain espoused was his SISTER: Cain did not acquire a wife from the Land of Nod. Ere the law was given, incest was permissable, so was polygamy and bigamy (multiple wives). Thus was thee only wise the populace of the earth could have waxed. Abraham also married Sarai his sister. (Gen. 20:12)

black
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by black » June 19th, 2006, 12:58 am

TarHeelRED wrote: The Bible is not written in sequential and chronilogical order always. Sometimes it is and sometimes not. Take the 2nd chapter of Genesis. Genesis 2 is an exegesis of the 6th day in Chapter 1. I've heard some idiots say Adam and Eve was created on the 8th day, :shock:. Gensis 2 merely cultivates and illuminates our apprehension of what transpired on the 6th day.
In the 4 gospels, Jesus didn't succomb in 4 different manners. Each gospel renders it's own version of Jesus' death.
everyone knows that seth was the third child. and if seth was the third child how could cain find a wife? the bible says that seth was given to adam because cain killed abel.

black
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by black » June 19th, 2006, 1:03 am

MiChuhSuh wrote:Yup, they had daughters before Seth.
where does it say it say they had daughters before seth? show me proof. i don't want know implied shit, i want hard facts.
MiChuhSuh wrote: Well, son, when a man loves a woman, he wants to express it in a "special" way. But first they have to make an emotional connection. You see woman are like flowers, you can't just pick them or they'll die on you. You have to water them, care for them, love them, and...

you know what the fuck i mean smart ass. how could cain find a wife if seth was the third child? how is that possible.

black
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by black » June 19th, 2006, 1:14 am

TarHeelRED wrote: ^^LOL!! Moreover, the wife that Cain espoused was his SISTER: Cain did not acquire a wife from the Land of Nod.

where is it written that cain married his sister? prove it to me. better yet prove to me that adam and eve had daughters before there third child seth. the bible it didn't say cain left with his wife. it didn't say your god banished cain and his wife. it said cain went to the land of nod and knew his wife.

TarHeelRED wrote:
Ere the law was given, incest was permissable, so was polygamy and bigamy (multiple wives). Thus was thee only wise the populace of the earth could have waxed. Abraham also married Sarai his sister. (Gen. 20:12)

stop being a smart ass nigga cause you know that's not what the fuck i'm asking.

black
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by black » June 19th, 2006, 1:31 am

TarHeelRED wrote: Potentate rebuked the words of Satan that spued from Peter's mouth. Jesus didn't call Peter Satan. The only Apostle that was called a devil by Christ was Judas (John 6:70).
mark 8:33 says "But he, turning around, and seeing his disciples, rebuked Peter, and said, "Get behind me, Satan!"

is that not calling peter satan?

i don't see why you find it hard to believe peter was satan, when peter denied jesus 3 times. plus i already showed you were your god/satan said he gave all your prophets lying spirits.

it's funny how ya'll condem judas but put peter/satan on a pedstal.
TarHeelRED wrote: Whence did Peter beseech 2 be crucified invertantly?
stop acting like you didn't know. i know you seen the inverted cross the pope being sitting and standing in front of. but if you need proof you can look in the acts of peter, eccestial history or better yet go to catholic.org and look up st. peter.

black
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by black » June 19th, 2006, 1:54 am

TarHeelRED wrote: The natural man is that man who is a non-believer in Jesus and 1 who is unsaved. Until u attain that baptism of the Holy Ghost, which ensues the unctioning of your comprehension of the Word of God, U WILL NOT QUITELY UNDERSTAND THE MESSAGE OF THE BIBLE :!: :!: ...."FOR THEY (THE THINGS OF THE SPIRIT: the scriptures and words of the Bible) ARE FOOLISHNESS UNTO YOU :!:
U open your eyes. Mine is ajar!![/color]
yeah, i will never understand that your god is satan. here he his telling his servants not to call him baal any more.

hoses 2:16 And it shall be at that day, saith the LORD, that thou shalt call me Ishi; and shalt call me no more Baali.

you know who baal is don't you? you just posted something about easter being a devil holiday in honor of baal bka as satan.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » June 19th, 2006, 3:11 pm

MiChuhSuh wrote: Well, son, when a man loves a woman, he wants to express it in a "special" way. But first they have to make an emotional connection. You see woman are like flowers, you can't just pick them or they'll die on you. You have to water them, care for them, love them, and...

you know what the fu-- i mean smart ass. how could cain find a wife if seth was the third child? how is that possible.
Let's try to be logical:

1. Cain had a wife
2. You say this is impossible if Seth was the third child

CHOO!!! CHOO!!! Here comes the logic train:

3. If both 1. and 2. are correct, then Seth was not the third child.

4. If you don't believe the Bible is correct, why are you using it as a point of reference? You believe it or you don't.

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TarHeelRED » June 19th, 2006, 11:31 pm

MiChuhSuh wrote:

you know what the fu-- i mean smart ass. how could cain find a wife if seth was the third child? how is that possible.
Let's try to be logical:

1. Cain had a wife
2. You say this is impossible if Seth was the third child

CHOO!!! CHOO!!! Here comes the logic train:

3. If both 1. and 2. are correct, then Seth was not the third child.

4. If you don't believe the Bible is correct, why are you using it as a point of reference? You believe it or you don't.
LOL at choo choo logic train!!

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TarHeelRED » June 20th, 2006, 12:37 am

johnnyblack eye to eye wrote: yeah, i will never understand that your god is satan. here he his telling his servants not to call him baal any more.

hoses 2:16 And it shall be at that day, saith the LORD, that thou shalt call me Ishi; and shalt call me no more Baali.
First off, the significance of Baal is manifold. In Hebrew Baal also imports "master, husband, owner (in conjuction with another noun in modification of this sense), 2 rule over, 2 marry, and lord". In the Hebrew the verb form of baal occurs 29x and the noun form 166 times. Just like any other word this word has various meanings.

In Hebrew Baali is a repulsed or rejected name of God: hence a pseudonym. It imports "my lord" or "my Baal". The Israelites expended Baali in the exaltation of the sham god Baal and not Jehovah. Did u know Israelites eschew the emission of the word Baal and Baali, lest they would be reminded and perhaps tempted by the unpukka Baal? What Hosea 2:16 is saying in a more lucent sense is Israel, the bride, would refer to Yahweh, her (Israel) God and husband, as "my man" or "my husband" or "my master" and no more Baali i.e. my "lord". Although Baal or Baali was a common and prevalent usage 4 "lord" YHWH didn't want the Israelites 2 summon him by thereby.
Ishi means my Lord in Heb.

you know who baal is don't you? you just posted something about easter being a devil holiday in honor of baal bka as satan.[/quote]
Ishtar or Astarte (easter) does not honor and commemorate Baal: Easter exalts and occasions Baal's mother Ashtoreth (Easter). Baal was the son of Ashtar. Baal is not Satan. I repute Satan inspired the Israelites in extoling Baal as God 2 deflect them from the praising of the unsimulate God, Jesus Christ. Make the distinction. When u cite me, cite me verily.
Oncemore, when u speak u need 2 speak assuredly and not dubitably. Speak on facts and not what Johnny "surmises" or "thinks".

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TarHeelRED » June 20th, 2006, 12:50 am

TarHeelRED wrote: Baal is not Satan. [/color]
U know something Johnny, I'm going 2 once and probally nevermore concur with u. Baal is Satan. Thus, I believe if you're not worshipping Christ, you're worshipping Leviathan.
Technically, Baal isn't Satan, but he technically is. This is a paradox.