jesus is black dammit!!!!!

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
whiskeyjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by whiskeyjack » May 12th, 2008, 6:25 pm

i dunno i believe there is a god and he allowed everything to evolve as it is, and that we will never see him till we die. Dont need the bible

Old Shatterhand
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Old Shatterhand » May 13th, 2008, 8:24 am

Says you.
whiskeyjack wrote:i dunno i believe there is a god and he allowed everything to evolve as it is, and that we will never see him till we die. Dont need the bible

oXJmAuPs2005Xo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by oXJmAuPs2005Xo » May 13th, 2008, 10:50 pm

i think we come from extra-terrestrials

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » May 16th, 2008, 3:20 am

I was having a discussion about this on another website with a guy who claimed, that Jesus was a white northern european.
This is how i see it:

According to historical evidence Jesus was related to David and Abraham and those people, who were the forefathers of the Israelites. The Israelites were Hebrews. The Old Testament account of Hebrew origins begins with Terah of the Chaldean city of Ur in Mesopotamia. That is in todays Iraq, about the same area where the first Arabs originated from.
So you do the math what Jesus looked like.

"Ur is considered by many to be the city of Ur Kasdim mentioned in the Book of Genesis as the birthplace of the patriarch Abram"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ur

The earliest are written in variants of epigraphic south Arabian musnad script, including the 8th century BC Hasaean inscriptions of eastern Saudi Arabia, the 6th century BC Lihyanite texts of southeastern Saudi Arabia and the Thamudic texts found throughout Arabia and the Sinai
The Hebrew Bible occasionally refers to `Arvi peoples (or variants thereof), translated as "Arab" or "Arabian". The scope of the term at that early stage is unclear, but it seems to have referred to various desert-dwelling Semitic tribes in the Syrian Desert and Arabia.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arabs#Origins_.26_History

To put it short, Jesus was neither black or white, by our modern definition.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » May 16th, 2008, 3:25 am

On a sidenote: I find todays accusations funny of Arabs being anti-semitic. Thats an impossibility, because Arabs are Semites themselves and the closest relatives of Hebrews.

thekinks1886
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by thekinks1886 » May 27th, 2008, 3:51 am

never die inside wrote:Jesus was definitely not white. Thats just a fact.

no it isnt a fact, plenty of "white" people in the middle east.

Odds are he wasnt black going by the looks of people in the area now

Anyway, if you believe in Jesus you don't give a fig what he looks like ffs :roll:

whiskeyjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by whiskeyjack » May 27th, 2008, 8:36 pm

for those losing sleep over the colour of jesus, heres something!! jesus was iguana green!!!!! :shock:

that should fuel this bitch some more lol

Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Riverside

Re: jesus is black dammit!!!!!

Unread post by Vincetheprince » July 20th, 2008, 10:47 pm

it actually killed it, jesus was not black period, sorry if some hearts were broken

clipse
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by clipse » July 21st, 2008, 1:51 pm

Vincetheprince wrote: jesus was not black period

wrong, and you must not be either.

SatanicSlut
What city do you live in now?: DC

Unread post by SatanicSlut » July 21st, 2008, 4:12 pm

No offense or anything, but fu-- Jesus. I don't care what color he was but I hope he never existed. He brought the concept of hell to the religion. Jews do not have a hell. They say sheol or gehenna, but that is underground burial. Jesus, meek and mild as ever, mentioned hell at least 15 times in the New Testament, constantly threatening people for doubting him and his weak ass miracles. My favorite is when he says you will not be forgiven for blaspheming the Holy Spirit. This from an all-loving god, who brings so much constant suffering to so many living things, and then has the nerve to threaten people with infinitely more suffering for something that trivial? That is the final insult.

God has control with no apparent responsibility. He is omnipotent, omniscient, and omnibenevolent but yet he will not intervene to prevent suffering. He doesn't want to interrupt free will? An omniscient and omnipotent god can create a world with free will where people don't suffer. He does not stop suffering that doesn't involve free will either, like natural disasters and diseases. He is testing your faith? That is SICK. Even gangs don't test your loyalty by making you suffer throughout life. Besides, an omniscient and omnipotent god can test faith without inflicting suffering. He doesn't WANT to, and that is stupid and evil.

I would feel straight up EMBARASSED if Jesus was black. I am glad that Africa is associated with Voodoo. Voodoo is better than Christianity. Their theology makes more sense. Their gods (the orixas) did not stop slavery or other suffering of their people because they're not omnipotent! They are forces of nature who were once people. For example Xango (Chango) is the storm and was an African king from I believe the 1400s. Voodoo is respectful of its people. It does not tell wives to submit to their husbands or gays to go to hell. There are female orixas (orishas) who are equal to the male orixas, like Iansa, the lightning. The men in Voodoo make offerings to female orixas and respect them as much as they respect the male ones. And real people too get this respect. There are priestesses: mambos (Haiti), iyalorixas (Brazil), and iyalawos (Cuba) that are revered by the people. Mae Stella de Oxossi (Mother Stella of Oxossi) is a Brazilian pope-figure who is has received Nobel Peace Prize nominations on behalf of Brazil. Voodoo is scary, but most people are ignorant as fu-- and deserve to be scared.

Stop tormenting yourself with a religion that constantly tells you that something is wrong with you. It doesn't make sense. You're not Christian. If you're in a gang you kill, steal, rob, and rape. How can you say you're Christian by any stretch of the imagination? Even if you're not in a gang, riddle me this: do you love your neighbor as yourself? Do you love your enemies? If you answered yes to either one of these questions, you are a fool! But if you are honest with yourself you know you don't, you don't "turn the other cheek" if you get disrespected, and you disrespect others at times. That's called having a pulse.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » July 21st, 2008, 5:22 pm

SatanicSlut wrote:No offense or anything, but fu-- Jesus. I don't care what color he was but I hope he never existed. He brought the concept of hell to the religion. Jews do not have a hell. They say sheol or gehenna, but that is underground burial. Jesus, meek and mild as ever, mentioned hell at least 15 times in the New Testament, constantly threatening people for doubting him and his weak ass miracles. My favorite is when he says you will not be forgiven for blaspheming the Holy Spirit. This from an all-loving god, who brings so much constant suffering to so many living things, and then has the nerve to threaten people with infinitely more suffering for something that trivial? That is the final insult.

God has control with no apparent responsibility. He is omnipotent, omniscient, and omnibenevolent but yet he will not intervene to prevent suffering. He doesn't want to interrupt free will? An omniscient and omnipotent god can create a world with free will where people don't suffer. He does not stop suffering that doesn't involve free will either, like natural disasters and diseases. He is testing your faith? That is SICK. Even gangs don't test your loyalty by making you suffer throughout life. Besides, an omniscient and omnipotent god can test faith without inflicting suffering. He doesn't WANT to, and that is stupid and evil.

I would feel straight up EMBARASSED if Jesus was black. I am glad that Africa is associated with Voodoo. Voodoo is better than Christianity. Their theology makes more sense. Their gods (the orixas) did not stop slavery or other suffering of their people because they're not omnipotent! They are forces of nature who were once people. For example Xango (Chango) is the storm and was an African king from I believe the 1400s. Voodoo is respectful of its people. It does not tell wives to submit to their husbands or gays to go to hell. There are female orixas (orishas) who are equal to the male orixas, like Iansa, the lightning. The men in Voodoo make offerings to female orixas and respect them as much as they respect the male ones. And real people too get this respect. There are priestesses: mambos (Haiti), iyalorixas (Brazil), and iyalawos (Cuba) that are revered by the people. Mae Stella de Oxossi (Mother Stella of Oxossi) is a Brazilian pope-figure who is has received Nobel Peace Prize nominations on behalf of Brazil. Voodoo is scary, but most people are ignorant as fu-- and deserve to be scared.

Stop tormenting yourself with a religion that constantly tells you that something is wrong with you. It doesn't make sense. You're not Christian. If you're in a gang you kill, steal, rob, and rape. How can you say you're Christian by any stretch of the imagination? Even if you're not in a gang, riddle me this: do you love your neighbor as yourself? Do you love your enemies? If you answered yes to either one of these questions, you are a fool! But if you are honest with yourself you know you don't, you don't "turn the other cheek" if you get disrespected, and you disrespect others at times. That's called having a pulse.
You hope he doesn't exist, but he does. Jews do not have a hell? You have to remember that they think they're better then everyone else. God says he will repay you for your suffering & God does help us on earth in ways, but we do have free will. Gangs have made people suffer.

Why should you feel embarrassed if Jesus was black? You should feel embarrassed no matter what color he was. Voodoo is not better then Christianity. To you it is, because you don't want to believe in what's right. You have your opinion, but I am giving you mine. Christians are also respectful of their people, but not everyone is perfect & you can go to hell if you want to.

Jesus died on the cross for our sins, so we may be forgiven. He only asks to accept him, so we can be in heaven & that makes sense to me. Who isn't a Christian? I know I am a born-again Christian. If you're in a gang it doesn't mean you kill, steal, rob & rape. Only some gangs do that, or have memebers that do that.

Why would someone be a fool for loving their neighbor, or enemy? I know I don't love all my neighbors or enemies & I am pretty honest, but there is some people that really seem to love everybody. You must be really special if you can love people so & I am sure someone like that will have their name somewhere in the kingdom of God. Everyone living has a pulse, because you can't live without it & I hear that God can even love someone like you.

Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Riverside

Unread post by Vincetheprince » July 21st, 2008, 9:26 pm

the torah and bible have been distorted (unoriginal because people have changed them throughout history for thier own benefits) therefore unreal not true, jesus was one of Gods prophet nothing more nothing less, not the son of God, and not God,

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » July 22nd, 2008, 2:54 am

Vincetheprince wrote:the torah and bible have been distorted (unoriginal because people have changed them throughout history for thier own benefits) therefore unreal not true, jesus was one of Gods prophet nothing more nothing less, not the son of God, and not God,
We're all the son of God & I believe Jesus is God, but we have our own opinions.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » July 22nd, 2008, 1:57 pm

SatanicSlut wrote:No offense or anything, but fu-- Jesus. I don't care what color he was but I hope he never existed. He brought the concept of hell to the religion. Jews do not have a hell. They say sheol or gehenna, but that is underground burial. Jesus, meek and mild as ever, mentioned hell at least 15 times in the New Testament, constantly threatening people for doubting him and his weak ass miracles. My favorite is when he says you will not be forgiven for blaspheming the Holy Spirit. This from an all-loving god, who brings so much constant suffering to so many living things, and then has the nerve to threaten people with infinitely more suffering for something that trivial? That is the final insult.

I always thought that the Orishas were the Carribean version of west african Voodoo and had nothing to do with Africa per se.
I think in Western Africa they had a different style and other gods.
And the concept of a place like hell has been around before Jesus:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hades
Buddhism
Most Buddhist schools of thought (Theravada, Mahayana, and Vajrayana) would acknowledge several Hells, which are places of great suffering for those who commit evil actions, such as cold Hells and hot Hells. Like all the different realms within cyclic existence, an existence in Hell is temporary for its inhabitants. Those with sufficiently negative karma are reborn there, where they stay until their specific negative karma has been used up, at which point they are reborn in another realm, such as that of humans, of hungry ghosts, of animals, of asuras, of devas, or of Naraka (Hell) all according to the individual's karma.
Hinduism
In Hinduism, there are different opinions from various schools of thought on Hell which is called Naraka (in Sanskrit: नर्क). For some it is metaphorical, or a lower spiritual plane (called Naraka Loka) where the spirit is judged, or partial fruits of karma affected in a next life. But in Mahabharata there is a mention of the Pandavas going to Heaven and the Kauravas going to Hell. Hells are also described in various Puranas and other scriptures. Garuda Purana gives a detailed account of Hell, its features and enlists amount of punishment for most of the crimes like modern day penal code
Maya faith
In Maya mythology ,Xibalbá is the dangerous underworld of nine levels ruled by the demons Vucub Caquix and Hun Came. The road into and out of it is said to be steep, thorny and very forbidding.
Other Hells
The hells of Europe include Briton Mythology's “Anaon”, Celtic Mythology's “Uffern”, the hell of Lapps Mythology and Ugarian Mythology's “Manala” leads to annihilation. The hells in the Middle East include Sumerian Mythology's “Aralu”; the hells of Canaanite Mythology, Hittite Mythology and Mithraism; the weighing of the heart in Egyptian Mythology can lead to annihilation. The hells of Asia include Bagobo Mythology's “Gimokodan” and Ancient Indian Mythology's “Kalichi". African hells include Haida Mythology's “Hetgwauge” and the hell of Swahili Mythology. The hells of the Americas include Aztec Mythology's “Mictlan”, Inuit Mythology's “Adlivun” and Yanomamo Mythology's “Shobari Waka”. The Oceanic hells include Samoan Mythology's “O le nu'u-o-nonoa” and the hells of Bangka Mythology and Caroline Islands Mythology.

The Gathas mention a "House of the Lie" where those who had more bad thoughts, words, and deeds go. Over the history of Zoroastrianism they have believed in annihilation of the wicked, purgation of the wicked in molten metal and in eternal punishment. It is difficult to find which one is correct because they all have standing in Zoroaster's writings.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hell#Relig ... nd_beliefs

SatanicSlut

Unread post by SatanicSlut » July 22nd, 2008, 3:08 pm

[quote="MMRbkaRudog] You hope he doesn't exist, but he does. Jews do not have a hell? You have to remember that they think they're better then everyone else. God says he will repay you for your suffering & God does help us on earth in ways, but we do have free will. Gangs have made people suffer.

Why should you feel embarrassed if Jesus was black? You should feel embarrassed no matter what color he was. Voodoo is not better then Christianity. To you it is, because you don't want to believe in what's right. You have your opinion, but I am giving you mine. Christians are also respectful of their people, but not everyone is perfect & you can go to hell if you want to.

Jesus died on the cross for our sins, so we may be forgiven. He only asks to accept him, so we can be in heaven & that makes sense to me. Who isn't a Christian? I know I am a born-again Christian. If you're in a gang it doesn't mean you kill, steal, rob & rape. Only some gangs do that, or have memebers that do that.

Why would someone be a fool for loving their neighbor, or enemy? I know I don't love all my neighbors or enemies & I am pretty honest, but there is some people that really seem to love everybody. You must be really special if you can love people so & I am sure someone like that will have their name somewhere in the kingdom of God. Everyone living has a pulse, because you can't live without it & I hear that God can even love someone like you.[/quote]

I want to commend you for responding to my post by actually discussing what I said instead of making immature comments about my (politically-motivated) moniker. Thank you for your insight.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » July 22nd, 2008, 3:13 pm

I just corrected you on what you said about Jesus introducing the concept of Hell.

SatanicSlut

Unread post by SatanicSlut » July 22nd, 2008, 3:16 pm

"I always thought that the Orishas were the Carribean version of west african Voodoo and had nothing to do with Africa per se.
I think in Western Africa they had a different style and other gods.
And the concept of a place like hell has been around before Jesus:"

I want to commend you too Sentenza for addressing the issues respectfully. Thank you for that. I believe that the Afro-Diasporan religion is virtually the same as the African religious family of Yoruba/Ifa/Mami Wata. I know that Yemoya in Yoruba is the same person as Iemanja in Brazil for example. I agree that the concept of hell existed in older religions like Hinduism, but I think it was brought into the Abramaic family through Jesus.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » July 24th, 2008, 1:38 am

You're welcome

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » July 24th, 2008, 4:37 pm

SatanicSlut wrote: I agree that the concept of hell existed in older religions like Hinduism, but I think it was brought into the Abramaic family through Jesus.
Yea thats true. But they got it from other religions i think.

noname20
What city do you live in now?: oklahoma city

Unread post by noname20 » January 28th, 2009, 7:08 pm

it does not matter what color jesus is it does not matter what color no one is what matters is how much service do you provide for others

Catharine
What city do you live in now?: Lost Angeles

Unread post by Catharine » June 14th, 2009, 7:35 pm

black wrote:there is a book out there called The anacalypsis: an attempt to draw aside the veil of the saitic isis an inquiry into the origin of languages, nations and religions by godfrey higgins that tells you what color jesus was. the book also tells you about the black modonna paintings in europe that depict mary and jesus with back skin and how they stole the idea of mary and jesus from egypt from the statue of isis and her son horus. it's a good book and breaks down alot of shit and will definetly help free your dome.

i had to hip people to it because there are several post on here that brothers seem lost about and to help get rid of shatterhands idea of not out of africa.
he was middle eastern
what does anyone care what his ethnicity was?
there are good and bad in all groups

jdm894g
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LA

Unread post by jdm894g » December 24th, 2009, 2:01 pm

Wow...19 pages over a few days...wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeew!!!

Was Jesus Black? IMO he was of African Ancestry which comes in a lot of shades and facial features. Black/African can be interchanged. There are blacks in the east indies, austrailia and other parts of the diaspora that are african by ancestry, maybe not by cultural practices.

Was Adam Black? According to paleontologists and archaeologists life started in Africa and spread to other regions and through climate adaptations the physical features like eye-color, thin-nose, slanted eyes, skin color all changed based on climatic adaptation. All races carry an african gene...see mitochondrial eve.

I dont believe that the modern day Jews represent the historical Hebrews of the bible. Just like the Arabs in Egypt do not represent the Ancient Egyptians.

It was out of Africa that man over several generations and waves poulated asia, europe and crossed the bering straits to populate the americas. There were other transatlantic voyages to the new world before columbus and others who mixed with the natives to create some of the modern cultures we see now. It was waves of migrations over the land bridge and racial mixing.

I will end on this. The Hebrews had to be black because Moses was second to Pharaoh. Why would a semite or white person have that kind of rank based on the Egyptians constant battles with the hyksos and hittites? I do believe Moses was an Egyptian turned heretic. The concept of one god was first practiced in Egypt. The book of coming forth by day has the 142 negative commandments which the 10 commandments come from.

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood

Unread post by youngspade » December 24th, 2009, 8:26 pm

jdm894g wrote:Wow...19 pages over a few days...wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeew!!!

Was Jesus Black? IMO he was of African Ancestry which comes in a lot of shades and facial features. Black/African can be interchanged. There are blacks in the east indies, austrailia and other parts of the diaspora that are african by ancestry, maybe not by cultural practices.

Was Adam Black? According to paleontologists and archaeologists life started in Africa and spread to other regions and through climate adaptations the physical features like eye-color, thin-nose, slanted eyes, skin color all changed based on climatic adaptation. All races carry an african gene...see mitochondrial eve.

I dont believe that the modern day Jews represent the historical Hebrews of the bible. Just like the Arabs in Egypt do not represent the Ancient Egyptians.

It was out of Africa that man over several generations and waves poulated asia, europe and crossed the bering straits to populate the americas. There were other transatlantic voyages to the new world before columbus and others who mixed with the natives to create some of the modern cultures we see now. It was waves of migrations over the land bridge and racial mixing.

I will end on this. The Hebrews had to be black because Moses was second to Pharaoh. Why would a semite or white person have that kind of rank based on the Egyptians constant battles with the hyksos and hittites? I do believe Moses was an Egyptian turned heretic. The concept of one god was first practiced in Egypt. The book of coming forth by day has the 142 negative commandments which the 10 commandments come from.

I agree more wirh you than anything but honestly he could have one eye 1,000 teeth and face could look like an ASS, I know he exists and that all thats matters. Ill lick the sewers water that man pisses just to have an ounc of his powers and knowledge on everything! I praise him spiritually not RELIGIOUSLY! its a very big difference and if hes Black the guy aboved explained it the best!

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: North Carolina
What city do you live in now?: New Jerusalem

Re:

Unread post by TarHeelRED » February 4th, 2014, 7:40 am

Sentenza wrote:I was having a discussion about this on another website with a guy who claimed, that Jesus was a white northern european.
This is how i see it:

According to historical evidence Jesus was related to David and Abraham and those people, who were the forefathers of the Israelites. The Israelites were Hebrews. The Old Testament account of Hebrew origins begins with Terah of the Chaldean city of Ur in Mesopotamia. That is in todays Iraq, about the same area where the first Arabs originated from.
So you do the math what Jesus looked like.

"Ur is considered by many to be the city of Ur Kasdim mentioned in the Book of Genesis as the birthplace of the patriarch Abram"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ur

To put it short, Jesus was neither black or white, by our modern definition.
Right on Senten.

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re:

Unread post by TarHeelRED » February 4th, 2014, 8:01 am

Sentenza wrote:On a sidenote: I find todays accusations funny of Arabs being anti-semitic. Thats an impossibility, because Arabs are Semites themselves and the closest relatives of Hebrews.
I agree. In the Biblical table, (Genesis 10 & 11) the Shemites (sons of Shem) or Semites is an extensive list. I don't know if all of those people are yet around today but its a long list. Elam (Elamites once live in Persia; could the Iranians be Semites too?), Asshur (Assyria????), Arphaxad, Ishmael (Arabs), Edom (the so called Palestinians), Ammon (Lot's son)- I think of Ammon Jordan or what some what call the Hashemites), I would even say the Turks, & etc are all Semites. Shoot they say some of the Taliban & those living in Afghanistan are descendants from the 10 Northern Tribes of Israel. Its too much 4 me 2 try & figure out.

But ''a lot'' of Arabs ARE anti-Hebrew, anti-Israel, anti-Jewish, & etc. Its still racism based on ethnicity & 4 the Arabs a lot of it comes from the Quran. The Quran teaches devolution: The moon god is said 2 have turned the Israelites into monkeys or apes. :lol:

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re:

Unread post by TarHeelRED » February 4th, 2014, 8:07 am

thekinks1886 wrote:
never die inside wrote:Jesus was definitely not white. Thats just a fact.

no it isnt a fact, plenty of "white" people in the middle east.

Yep they call Hebrews & Arabs 'white'. They are only white because they're not classified as black & 4 other narrow minded reasons also, which I know not. Puerto Ricans, Mexicans, Dominicans, a lot of the South American countries, & etc. are considered 'white' also, even in the US. But we know the truth.