Sumerians Myth about Africans

Religion is probably the biggest divider in world history, but for those that believe in God it is central to our existence. Share your views.
black
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 713
Joined: November 16th, 2005, 6:49 am
Location: "It is the racist who creates the inferior." fanon.

Unread post by black » May 18th, 2006, 6:35 am

EmperorPenguin wrote:
johnnyblack eye to eye wrote:
EmperorPenguin wrote: Now given what we know today about DNA and the planets more and more people are taking what the Sumerians wrote down as literal and applying them to what we know today.
like what?
Pick up Stichins The War of Gods and Men, or re-read The Cosmic Code. He basically says that the Annunaki used DNA to genetically manipulate the neanderthals on earth to make Humans. We know by todays science, that this isn't that far off. Knowing the solar system as we know it today, and how many planets there are, looking at what the Sumerians had to say back THEN makes more sense today. Knowing how nuclear weapons and aircrafts work today, what the Sumerians had to say about the wars of the Gods sounds errily similar. Of course reading all those things 2000+ years ago, it all sounded like silly stories, but let's face it, some of the bibles stories sound pretty silly too. Stichin has been saying "Let's take what we know today, and how things work today and let's just pretend for a minute that all this stuff existed in some form back then".
i agree with you saying that the earlier civilizations new about dna before we did. Because the egyptians and the dogons new about sirius a and sirius b and how it looked like dna. and the sumerians have pictures of snakes intertwined that look like dna. but i don't know about the neanderthal and the modern human thing.

what do you think about planet x and its every 3,600 year appearance? and every time it shows its supposed to cause disasters or some shit. i might be wrong about it but maybe you can clear it up for me. i also heard its last appearance was in 100 b.c and supposedly sank atlantis and the next time it appears will be 2012 or some shit.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » May 18th, 2006, 9:31 am

There's good explanations for all of those things, the DNA knowledge, the Sirius A and B, Planet X, etc.

Of course all of the explanations are supernatural haha, but they do exist

EmperorPenguin
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1155
Joined: February 21st, 2006, 3:01 am

Unread post by EmperorPenguin » May 18th, 2006, 10:44 am

johnnyblack eye to eye wrote:
EmperorPenguin wrote:
johnnyblack eye to eye wrote:
EmperorPenguin wrote: Now given what we know today about DNA and the planets more and more people are taking what the Sumerians wrote down as literal and applying them to what we know today.
like what?
Pick up Stichins The War of Gods and Men, or re-read The Cosmic Code. He basically says that the Annunaki used DNA to genetically manipulate the neanderthals on earth to make Humans. We know by todays science, that this isn't that far off. Knowing the solar system as we know it today, and how many planets there are, looking at what the Sumerians had to say back THEN makes more sense today. Knowing how nuclear weapons and aircrafts work today, what the Sumerians had to say about the wars of the Gods sounds errily similar. Of course reading all those things 2000+ years ago, it all sounded like silly stories, but let's face it, some of the bibles stories sound pretty silly too. Stichin has been saying "Let's take what we know today, and how things work today and let's just pretend for a minute that all this stuff existed in some form back then".
i agree with you saying that the earlier civilizations new about dna before we did. Because the egyptians and the dogons new about sirius a and sirius b and how it looked like dna. and the sumerians have pictures of snakes intertwined that look like dna. but i don't know about the neanderthal and the modern human thing.

what do you think about planet x and its every 3,600 year appearance? and every time it shows its supposed to cause disasters or some shit. i might be wrong about it but maybe you can clear it up for me. i also heard its last appearance was in 100 b.c and supposedly sank atlantis and the next time it appears will be 2012 or some shit.
I believe the date is 2200, or there in around. It won't happen in our life time. The reason those things supposedly happened is because of it's close proximity to earth, at which point the Annunaki are suppose to visit our planet because of it's easy access. The biggest claim is that Earth was at one point behind mars, and that Nibiru had come too close and clipped our planet when it was still just molten rock. It pushed Nibiru's alignment a bit and caused earth to circle around mars and come to rest where we are now. That is suppose to explain why we're missing 70% of our crust which makes up our oceans, and explains the astroid belt that is now in place behind mars where we use to be, it's basically a chunk of what we were and what fell from Nibiru during the clipping. I'm really surprised that more scientist don't explore this possiblity. Why is Earth missing so much of itself? Other planets are almost all solid, or gas, and yet we're a little bit of solid and a lot of liquid. What happened?

black
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 713
Joined: November 16th, 2005, 6:49 am
Location: "It is the racist who creates the inferior." fanon.

Unread post by black » May 19th, 2006, 7:15 am

MiChuhSuh wrote:There's good explanations for all of those things, the DNA knowledge, the Sirius A and B, Planet X, etc.
of course there's explanations for all of it. but alot of the knowledge that could help explain it has either been destroyed by library burnings, during wars or been stolen and deliberately kept hidden.
MiChuhSuh wrote: Of course all of the explanations are supernatural haha
lol. that be first thing we say if we can't explain shit.

black
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 713
Joined: November 16th, 2005, 6:49 am
Location: "It is the racist who creates the inferior." fanon.

Unread post by black » May 19th, 2006, 10:03 am

EmperorPenguin wrote:
johnnyblack eye to eye wrote:
EmperorPenguin wrote:
johnnyblack eye to eye wrote:
EmperorPenguin wrote: Now given what we know today about DNA and the planets more and more people are taking what the Sumerians wrote down as literal and applying them to what we know today.
like what?
Pick up Stichins The War of Gods and Men, or re-read The Cosmic Code. He basically says that the Annunaki used DNA to genetically manipulate the neanderthals on earth to make Humans. We know by todays science, that this isn't that far off. Knowing the solar system as we know it today, and how many planets there are, looking at what the Sumerians had to say back THEN makes more sense today. Knowing how nuclear weapons and aircrafts work today, what the Sumerians had to say about the wars of the Gods sounds errily similar. Of course reading all those things 2000+ years ago, it all sounded like silly stories, but let's face it, some of the bibles stories sound pretty silly too. Stichin has been saying "Let's take what we know today, and how things work today and let's just pretend for a minute that all this stuff existed in some form back then".
i agree with you saying that the earlier civilizations new about dna before we did. Because the egyptians and the dogons new about sirius a and sirius b and how it looked like dna. and the sumerians have pictures of snakes intertwined that look like dna. but i don't know about the neanderthal and the modern human thing.

what do you think about planet x and its every 3,600 year appearance? and every time it shows its supposed to cause disasters or some shit. i might be wrong about it but maybe you can clear it up for me. i also heard its last appearance was in 100 b.c and supposedly sank atlantis and the next time it appears will be 2012 or some shit.
I believe the date is 2200, or there in around. It won't happen in our life time. The reason those things supposedly happened is because of it's close proximity to earth, at which point the Annunaki are suppose to visit our planet because of it's easy access. The biggest claim is that Earth was at one point behind mars, and that Nibiru had come too close and clipped our planet when it was still just molten rock. It pushed Nibiru's alignment a bit and caused earth to circle around mars and come to rest where we are now. That is suppose to explain why we're missing 70% of our crust which makes up our oceans, and explains the astroid belt that is now in place behind mars where we use to be, it's basically a chunk of what we were and what fell from Nibiru during the clipping. I'm really surprised that more scientist don't explore this possiblity. Why is Earth missing so much of itself? Other planets are almost all solid, or gas, and yet we're a little bit of solid and a lot of liquid. What happened?
i thought jupiter was responsible for the asteroid belt? they say that the asteroids between mars and jupiter are remnants of a planet that was supposed to have formed there but never did because of the gravitational influence of jupitor.

yeah i heard that part of the earth is missing they say that something hit earth millions of years ago and that the missing part of the earth became the moon. it's in the babylonian story, it supposed to be when marduk went to war with tiamat and split her in two forming earth and the moon.

i have never heard it the way you put it before of nibiru crashing into earth and knocking it into the position of where it is today. it sounds a little strange.

i got some questions for you. how big is nibiru? is it in our galaxy? why does it only appear every 3,600 years? is that how long it takes to orbit? what's supposed to happen if nibiru appears again?

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2079
Joined: March 18th, 2004, 12:22 pm
What city do you live in now?: New York City
Location: L.A. to Brooklyn, NY

Unread post by Cold Bear » May 19th, 2006, 12:02 pm

Nibiru is not only in our galaxy it's in our solar system, All the planets are like in one track around the sun, making kind of a ring, but Nibiru is supposedly going vertically, so it's like perpendicular from the rest of the planets.. and yeah the 3600 years is how long it's orbit is supposed to be

I also heard the story about how Nibiru reversed mars and earth's orbit I been telling people this theory for a while but don't know much details or where to find the actual book.

Has anybody ever run across factology or 'The Holy Tablet'? Don't they talk about Nibiru too?

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2079
Joined: March 18th, 2004, 12:22 pm
What city do you live in now?: New York City
Location: L.A. to Brooklyn, NY

Unread post by Cold Bear » May 19th, 2006, 12:05 pm

Also supposedly the reason they made humans to mine for the gold was to coat their planet in a insular layer of gold to help them survive the 3600 year cycle. That's some crazy business right there.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » May 19th, 2006, 4:21 pm

johnnyblack eye to eye wrote:
MiChuhSuh wrote: Of course all of the explanations are supernatural haha
lol. that be first thing we say if we can't explain shit.
SATAN IS TRYING TO CONFUSE HUMANITY!
of course there's explanations for all of it. but alot of the knowledge that could help explain it has either been destroyed by library burnings, during wars or been stolen and deliberately kept hidden.
OUT WITH YOU DEMONS!! :evil: :evil:

never die inside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 574
Joined: February 21st, 2004, 5:54 am
Location: mid wilshire

Unread post by never die inside » May 19th, 2006, 7:14 pm

MiChuhSuh wrote:
johnnyblack eye to eye wrote:
MiChuhSuh wrote: Of course all of the explanations are supernatural haha
lol. that be first thing we say if we can't explain shit.
SATAN IS TRYING TO CONFUSE HUMANITY!
of course there's explanations for all of it. but alot of the knowledge that could help explain it has either been destroyed by library burnings, during wars or been stolen and deliberately kept hidden.
OUT WITH YOU DEMONS!! :evil: :evil:
u are crazy.

much of the spiritual teachings of the old testament is based on Sumerian literature... Abraham was a Sumerian, though he may have been part Semitic.

Either way, who knows, this could be what revelations is all about... either way... don't be scared... there's a lot of worse things out there that can happen. Like forgetting the true message of Christ.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » May 19th, 2006, 10:15 pm

Points:
1. If you read the earlier stuff, I was joking (kinda)

2. Why not say Sumerian literature was based on the Old Testament? A lot of the stuff was oral tradition from way before, so you can't use
"the Bible wasn't written until after" as a reason. And if you want to talk about Abraham it wasn't until Moses the stuff was written down, and it contradicted the Egyptian religion despite "similarities" it was strongly disconnected by mono vs. polytheism among many other things (the Pharoah being a god, etc)

3. Abraham is considered by both Arabs and Jews to be the father of Semitics (ask Arab Muslims) so your "Abraham may have been part Semitic" thin doesn't even make sense. That's like saying Cprtes may have been part Mexican (since you know so much about Americana)

p.s. just wondering why was your old name Ancient Tribes of America if you're Korean? I know they came from Asian but that doesn't mean you came from America?

EmperorPenguin
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1155
Joined: February 21st, 2006, 3:01 am

Unread post by EmperorPenguin » May 19th, 2006, 11:24 pm

johnnyblack eye to eye wrote:
EmperorPenguin wrote:
johnnyblack eye to eye wrote:
EmperorPenguin wrote:
johnnyblack eye to eye wrote:
EmperorPenguin wrote: Now given what we know today about DNA and the planets more and more people are taking what the Sumerians wrote down as literal and applying them to what we know today.
like what?
Pick up Stichins The War of Gods and Men, or re-read The Cosmic Code. He basically says that the Annunaki used DNA to genetically manipulate the neanderthals on earth to make Humans. We know by todays science, that this isn't that far off. Knowing the solar system as we know it today, and how many planets there are, looking at what the Sumerians had to say back THEN makes more sense today. Knowing how nuclear weapons and aircrafts work today, what the Sumerians had to say about the wars of the Gods sounds errily similar. Of course reading all those things 2000+ years ago, it all sounded like silly stories, but let's face it, some of the bibles stories sound pretty silly too. Stichin has been saying "Let's take what we know today, and how things work today and let's just pretend for a minute that all this stuff existed in some form back then".
i agree with you saying that the earlier civilizations new about dna before we did. Because the egyptians and the dogons new about sirius a and sirius b and how it looked like dna. and the sumerians have pictures of snakes intertwined that look like dna. but i don't know about the neanderthal and the modern human thing.

what do you think about planet x and its every 3,600 year appearance? and every time it shows its supposed to cause disasters or some shit. i might be wrong about it but maybe you can clear it up for me. i also heard its last appearance was in 100 b.c and supposedly sank atlantis and the next time it appears will be 2012 or some shit.
I believe the date is 2200, or there in around. It won't happen in our life time. The reason those things supposedly happened is because of it's close proximity to earth, at which point the Annunaki are suppose to visit our planet because of it's easy access. The biggest claim is that Earth was at one point behind mars, and that Nibiru had come too close and clipped our planet when it was still just molten rock. It pushed Nibiru's alignment a bit and caused earth to circle around mars and come to rest where we are now. That is suppose to explain why we're missing 70% of our crust which makes up our oceans, and explains the astroid belt that is now in place behind mars where we use to be, it's basically a chunk of what we were and what fell from Nibiru during the clipping. I'm really surprised that more scientist don't explore this possiblity. Why is Earth missing so much of itself? Other planets are almost all solid, or gas, and yet we're a little bit of solid and a lot of liquid. What happened?
i thought jupiter was responsible for the asteroid belt? they say that the asteroids between mars and jupiter are remnants of a planet that was supposed to have formed there but never did because of the gravitational influence of jupitor.

yeah i heard that part of the earth is missing they say that something hit earth millions of years ago and that the missing part of the earth became the moon. it's in the babylonian story, it supposed to be when marduk went to war with tiamat and split her in two forming earth and the moon.

i have never heard it the way you put it before of nibiru crashing into earth and knocking it into the position of where it is today. it sounds a little strange.

i got some questions for you. how big is nibiru? is it in our galaxy? why does it only appear every 3,600 years? is that how long it takes to orbit? what's supposed to happen if nibiru appears again?

I couldn't even begin to answer those questions in a single post. Pick up The Wars of Gods and Men by Zaciriah Stitchin, or Everything You Know is Wrong, by Lloyd Pie if you want to look into someone elses explanation further. But yes, 3,600 years is it's orbit around the sun. It moves in an oval shape so it comes close to the sun and then is gone for a very long time. When it comes close to Earth every 3,600 is when most of the Annunaki would come to Earth to see how progress was moving a long. Though many Annunaki stayed on Earth on a permanent basis to keep on eye on humans.

black
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 713
Joined: November 16th, 2005, 6:49 am
Location: "It is the racist who creates the inferior." fanon.

Unread post by black » May 20th, 2006, 3:25 am

MiChuhSuh wrote: SATAN IS TRYING TO CONFUSE HUMANITY!
he already did that he got you christians fooled.

mathew 7:13-14

Enter ye in by the narrow gate, for wide
is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and
many are they that enter in thereby. For narrow is the gate and
straitened the way, that leadeth unto life, and few are they that
find it.

it's to many of you christians the gate is too wide. so i definetly know christianity is the wrong route.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » May 20th, 2006, 4:18 am

How do you know there are many Christians? I would say there Christians are far and few between, you would be hard pressed to find a Christian in America.

I could move to Guadalajara and tell people there that in America I was a super OG Nella but does that mean I was?

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » May 20th, 2006, 4:23 am

About deceiving "Christians" I completely agree with you. There's no better way to fight an army than polluting there ranks and corrupting them. I believe Satan attacks "Christians" more than anyone else, they are the threat.

streetsISwatchin said black gangs don't attack Asians because they don't take them seriously. lol @ that, but the concept is true, so it makes sense that "Christianity" is the name that is tainted as diluted.

Peace.

never die inside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 574
Joined: February 21st, 2004, 5:54 am
Location: mid wilshire

Unread post by never die inside » May 21st, 2006, 3:06 pm

MiChuhSuh wrote:Points:
1. If you read the earlier stuff, I was joking (kinda)

2. Why not say Sumerian literature was based on the Old Testament? A lot of the stuff was oral tradition from way before, so you can't use
"the Bible wasn't written until after" as a reason. And if you want to talk about Abraham it wasn't until Moses the stuff was written down, and it contradicted the Egyptian religion despite "similarities" it was strongly disconnected by mono vs. polytheism among many other things (the Pharoah being a god, etc)

3. Abraham is considered by both Arabs and Jews to be the father of Semitics (ask Arab Muslims) so your "Abraham may have been part Semitic" thin doesn't even make sense. That's like saying Cprtes may have been part Mexican (since you know so much about Americana)

p.s. just wondering why was your old name Ancient Tribes of America if you're Korean? I know they came from Asian but that doesn't mean you came from America?
1) okay.
2) well, first of all, the Sumerian myths written in tablets was from thousands of years before the bible was written. Dr. Kramer already proved that many of the Old Testament fables were in fact from Sumerian literature. You have to understand that Babylon wasn't until 3 thousand years after Sumerians first started their civilization in modern day Iraq. Im sure Egyptian history and literature became the impetus for the Old Testmant actually being written tho... but this is all for people who really care about this kinda stuff to believe in it...

3) Abraham was Sumerian. But at the time of Abraham, when he was running away from Nimrod, Sumer was taken over by outsiders. So thats why u can't really speculate that Abraham was 100% Sumerian. And believe it or not, but all Hebrews are not blood related to Abraham. His offspring just formed the nucleus of the Hebrews.

4) Sure Im Korean, but I just had that name cus I believe that in Ancient times, in California, especially in Southern California, pure Black Tribes (Pericue) and pure Asiatic tribes got along living next to each other for thousands of years without wiping each other out. Thats the entire legacy of my old name.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » May 21st, 2006, 8:47 pm

never die inside wrote:
MiChuhSuh wrote:Points:
2. Why not say Sumerian literature was based on the Old Testament? A lot of the stuff was oral tradition from way before, so you can't use "the Bible wasn't written until after" as a reason. And if you want to talk about Abraham it wasn't until Moses the stuff was written down, and it contradicted the Egyptian religion despite "similarities" it was strongly disconnected by mono vs. polytheism among many other things (the Pharoah being a god, etc)
2) well, first of all, the Sumerian myths written in tablets was from thousands of years before the bible was written. Dr. Kramer already proved that many of the Old Testament fables were in fact from Sumerian literature. You have to understand that Babylon wasn't until 3 thousand years after Sumerians first started their civilization in modern day Iraq. Im sure Egyptian history and literature became the impetus for the Old Testmant actually being written tho... but this is all for people who really care about this kinda stuff to believe in it...
Do people read stuff before they reply?

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » May 21st, 2006, 8:54 pm

never die inside wrote:but I just had that name cus I believe that in Ancient times, in California, especially in Southern California, pure Black Tribes (Pericue) and pure Asiatic tribes got along living next to each other for thousands of years without wiping each other out. Thats the entire legacy of my old name.
Can you explain more about this idea? I heard about it before but didn't really get details.

never die inside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 574
Joined: February 21st, 2004, 5:54 am
Location: mid wilshire

Unread post by never die inside » May 22nd, 2006, 2:39 am

MiChuhSuh wrote:
never die inside wrote:
MiChuhSuh wrote:Points:
2. Why not say Sumerian literature was based on the Old Testament? A lot of the stuff was oral tradition from way before, so you can't use "the Bible wasn't written until after" as a reason. And if you want to talk about Abraham it wasn't until Moses the stuff was written down, and it contradicted the Egyptian religion despite "similarities" it was strongly disconnected by mono vs. polytheism among many other things (the Pharoah being a god, etc)
2) well, first of all, the Sumerian myths written in tablets was from thousands of years before the bible was written. Dr. Kramer already proved that many of the Old Testament fables were in fact from Sumerian literature. You have to understand that Babylon wasn't until 3 thousand years after Sumerians first started their civilization in modern day Iraq. Im sure Egyptian history and literature became the impetus for the Old Testmant actually being written tho... but this is all for people who really care about this kinda stuff to believe in it...
Do people read stuff before they reply?
I guess what u said is possible logically, but thats not likely to be what happened.

Sumerian literature and myths also show a high level of scientific knowledge that just wasn't around at that time in other recorded histories. And much of that knowledge is tied in with the literature that is used in the Old Testament. So unless that scientific knowledge was also oral, then thats why it doesn't make sense.

But its possible... but Sumerian literature in the earliest stages has those fables written down. If anything it would have come from the Altai mountains or Lake Baikal. Thats where the great flood happened that split up three major waves of people. One wave went across Siberia into North America. One wave went to NE Asia, and another wave, most likely the Ur-guk and Sumer-guk went West.

But then again, because none of the passing of fables can be proven, except that Sumer had it written first, it is possible that it came from Egypt as well. In fact, the legends of the Annunaki say that they first landed in central east Africa, so that would make it even more possible... but then u would have to believe that the Annunaki were real...








BTW, ur other post, basically, there were Black tribes in America for tens of thousands of years. Their genetics is most similiar to Australian aborigines. Anyways, a tribe of them lived in Baja California up until 1850 AD, and they surived there for tens of thousands of years, even with Aztec, Mayan, Incan civilizations just a coupla miles away... so I was speculating that since they knew of each other, and they looked hella different, that there musta been some sort of forms of respect and ways of getting along that prevented them from wiping each other out. Basically, racism in the form as we know it today, wasn't known in Southern California, until the white man came and taught it to them.

black
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 713
Joined: November 16th, 2005, 6:49 am
Location: "It is the racist who creates the inferior." fanon.

Unread post by black » May 22nd, 2006, 3:14 am

Cold Bear wrote:Nibiru is not only in our galaxy it's in our solar system, All the planets are like in one track around the sun, making kind of a ring, but Nibiru is supposedly going vertically, so it's like perpendicular from the rest of the planets.. and yeah the 3600 years is how long it's orbit is supposed to be
o.k. i can see that because solar system is large. and i feel what your saying about the planets being on one track horizontal, slighty inclined from one another but pluto has the highest inclination of all. pluto is almost vertical. so its possible that this planet nibiru could be just as vertical as pluto if not higher. using titius-bodes law and other theoretical calculations like gravitational influence there is theories that suggest there is another large planet out there and we just haven't found it yet.

Cold Bear wrote: I also heard the story about how Nibiru reversed mars and earth's orbit I been telling people this theory for a while but don't know much details or where to find the actual book.
i don't know about that cause there are only to planets in our solar sytem that's retrograde (rotate clockwise) and thats venus and uranus. the rest rotate counterclockwise. if you find out the name of the book post it up.
Cold Bear wrote: Has anybody ever run across factology or 'The Holy Tablet'? Don't they talk about Nibiru too?
what is "the holy tablet"?

black
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 713
Joined: November 16th, 2005, 6:49 am
Location: "It is the racist who creates the inferior." fanon.

Unread post by black » May 22nd, 2006, 3:36 am

MiChuhSuh wrote:How do you know there are many Christians?
who do you consider to be christians? when i look at christianity, i'm looking at judaism, protestants, catholics, baptist, lutherans, pentecostal, jehovah witnesses, methodist, latterday saints, evangelist and the rest of the denominations that believe jesus christ died on the cross. ain't that all christianity?

black
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 713
Joined: November 16th, 2005, 6:49 am
Location: "It is the racist who creates the inferior." fanon.

Unread post by black » May 22nd, 2006, 4:26 am

never die inside wrote: If anything it would have come from the Altai mountains or Lake Baikal. Thats where the great flood happened that split up three major waves of people.
you talking about the sumerian/babylonian flood bka noah's flood? ain't lake baikal way out in russia?

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » May 22nd, 2006, 5:42 am

never die inside wrote:Sumerian literature and myths also show a high level of scientific knowledge that just wasn't around at that time in other recorded histories. And much of that knowledge is tied in with the literature that is used in the Old Testament. So unless that scientific knowledge was also oral, then thats why it doesn't make sense.

But its possible... but Sumerian literature in the earliest stages has those fables written down. If anything it would have come from the Altai mountains or Lake Baikal. Thats where the great flood happened that split up three major waves of people. One wave went across Siberia into North America. One wave went to NE Asia, and another wave, most likely the Ur-guk and Sumer-guk went West.

But then again, because none of the passing of fables can be proven, except that Sumer had it written first, it is possible that it came from Egypt as well. In fact, the legends of the Annunaki say that they first landed in central east Africa, so that would make it even more possible... but then u would have to believe that the Annunaki were real...
You wouldn't believe the convenient timing. Right after this post there was a thing on Noah and the Great Deluge traditions on Discover Channel. They said it's (from their atheistic point of view) likely that from the Sumerian literature it's about a King of (forgot how to spell the name) but he was transporting goods, beer, and animals from Ur up the river, but there was a strom and flood, which launched the boat into the Persian Gulf. They explain it atheistically that later the legend was retold and when they wrote it down they imbued it with additions of stories of "gods" and such. However, the event was commonly known and so how and when people recorded it there was varied. They also found another epic that predates the Gilgamesh Epic so there could possibly be many previous recordings we have lost to time.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » May 22nd, 2006, 5:43 am

johnnyblack eye to eye wrote:
MiChuhSuh wrote:How do you know there are many Christians?
who do you consider to be christians? when i look at christianity, i'm looking at judaism, protestants, catholics, baptist, lutherans, pentecostal, jehovah witnesses, methodist, latterday saints, evangelist and the rest of the denominations that believe jesus christ died on the cross. ain't that all christianity?
I (can't) count the people that believe and accept. Which is impossible for anyone to know, that's between them and God.

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2079
Joined: March 18th, 2004, 12:22 pm
What city do you live in now?: New York City
Location: L.A. to Brooklyn, NY

Unread post by Cold Bear » May 22nd, 2006, 7:45 am

johnnyblack eye to eye wrote: what is "the holy tablet"?
I was put up on the Holy Tablet by my man, who met a older cat that taught its doctrines, who was basically posted up consistently in Venice and shared his knowledge with whoever was curious. He was Nuwaubian and was open, because he knew my homie, to show me the book. The book is hard bound and it is written like the bible in columns, it's real dense a very long book, but the difference is it has pictures. It's basically the Nuwaubian bible. A lot of folks laugh at the book and discredit it, but to hear this cat use a nonconformist logic to world history and development of modern civilization, is very interesting. It de-emphasizes colonialism, slavery, and white history, and focuses on Africanness and African peoples. Middle Eastern and Semitic peoples are in there, Asians are in there as 'Teros', http://dcrps.web.aplus.net/teros.jpg etc.

It combines a lot of different ideas into one.

http://www.algebra.com/algebra/about/hi ... .wikipedia

black
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 713
Joined: November 16th, 2005, 6:49 am
Location: "It is the racist who creates the inferior." fanon.

Unread post by black » May 22nd, 2006, 2:04 pm

Cold Bear wrote:
johnnyblack eye to eye wrote: what is "the holy tablet"?
I was put up on the Holy Tablet by my man, who met a older cat that taught its doctrines, who was basically posted up consistently in Venice and shared his knowledge with whoever was curious. He was Nuwaubian and was open, because he knew my homie, to show me the book. The book is hard bound and it is written like the bible in columns, it's real dense a very long book, but the difference is it has pictures. It's basically the Nuwaubian bible. A lot of folks laugh at the book and discredit it, but to hear this cat use a nonconformist logic to world history and development of modern civilization, is very interesting. It de-emphasizes colonialism, slavery, and white history, and focuses on Africanness and African peoples. Middle Eastern and Semitic peoples are in there, Asians are in there as 'Teros', http://dcrps.web.aplus.net/teros.jpg etc.

It combines a lot of different ideas into one.

http://www.algebra.com/algebra/about/hi ... .wikipedia
the holy tablet is yorks nuwaubian teachings? i never heard of that book but i heard of york alot of brothas i know ain't fuckin with him especially them god bodies. all the god bodies i know be talkin bad bout dude. they be callin him the devil and say he be using tricknology. i think york use to be god body, not sho though. hell, wasn't he in the news for being a cult leader or some shit like that?

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2079
Joined: March 18th, 2004, 12:22 pm
What city do you live in now?: New York City
Location: L.A. to Brooklyn, NY

Unread post by Cold Bear » May 22nd, 2006, 2:09 pm

Nah he was in the news for being a chester LOL

But he incorporates Freemasonry with 5% with NOI with Stitchin with the Quran with the Bible etc. You get the idea. He might have been god body at one point since he puts a lot of that language in there.

To me I take it as it is, as just an ideology, not the truth itself.

black
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 713
Joined: November 16th, 2005, 6:49 am
Location: "It is the racist who creates the inferior." fanon.

Unread post by black » May 23rd, 2006, 10:29 am

Cold Bear wrote: Nah he was in the news for being a chester LOL
what? dude a chester? now that's a shame.
Cold Bear wrote: But he incorporates Freemasonry with 5% with NOI with Stitchin with the Quran with the Bible etc. You get the idea. He might have been god body at one point since he puts a lot of that language in there.
yeah i saw that he had alot of different stuff incorporated into one. some of that stuff sounded a lil crazy like that shit bout the dinosaurs.
Cold Bear wrote: To me I take it as it is, as just an ideology, not the truth itself.
i hear ya mayne. i try to have a open mind about shit especially when it comes to the bible but it's just some shit you got to stay clear of.

black
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 713
Joined: November 16th, 2005, 6:49 am
Location: "It is the racist who creates the inferior." fanon.

Unread post by black » May 23rd, 2006, 10:37 am

EmperorPenguin wrote:Though many Annunaki stayed on Earth on a permanent basis to keep on eye on humans.
mayne i meant to ask you what you mean some stayed on earth for a permanent basis? are you saying there is some on the planet now?

black
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 713
Joined: November 16th, 2005, 6:49 am
Location: "It is the racist who creates the inferior." fanon.

Unread post by black » May 23rd, 2006, 11:04 am

MiChuhSuh wrote: However, the event was commonly known and so how and when people recorded it there was varied.
you saying that the great flood (noah's flood) was commonly known and when people record it (noah's flood) the accounts of the flood varied.

o.k that would explain the contradictions the bible has about the flood.

EmperorPenguin
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1155
Joined: February 21st, 2006, 3:01 am

Unread post by EmperorPenguin » May 24th, 2006, 1:46 am

johnnyblack eye to eye wrote:
EmperorPenguin wrote:Though many Annunaki stayed on Earth on a permanent basis to keep on eye on humans.
mayne i meant to ask you what you mean some stayed on earth for a permanent basis? are you saying there is some on the planet now?
No, what I'm saying was that according to the Sumerians, the Annunaki walked amongst them. They were a phyiscal God. They came down to Earth to create man. Some of the higher level Annunaki, specifically Anu, came to Earth to oversee humans being created, but quite a few, such as EN.LIL stayed on Earth as kind of a leader of men, or to humans as "A God". He wasn't the only one, as there were many others that stayed on too. The Sumerians viewed all these Annunaki as different Gods. Some people believe this is why Egyptians and Greeks came up with having many Gods, as they got their stories from the Sumerians. Horus, Ra, Osiris, etc. At one point, it basically came down to a war between the Gods, which split humans into divided factions, or as we know "religions". Some people believe some of these Annunaki may have left for uncharted land to create a new civilization in South America, and so the birth of those civilizations such as the Aztecs and what not.

Anyways, at one point they were basically ordered to pull out all the Annunaki because of the coming deluge. Some of these "gods" warned their people, and left. Coming back every now and then when Nibiru was close enough to earth to check in on us. Sumerians believed that after the flood, the Annunaki had basically left and just stopped in for visits every now and then. :P

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » May 24th, 2006, 5:25 am

johnnyblack eye to eye wrote:
MiChuhSuh wrote: However, the event was commonly known and so how and when people recorded it there was varied.
you saying that the great flood (noah's flood) was commonly known and when people record it (noah's flood) the accounts of the flood varied.

o.k that would explain the contradictions the bible has about the flood.
Name some of the contradiction please... I didn't hear any about the Great Deluge yet.

But think about it... if an event was that big of course people would talk about it, and back then they had no problem of adding their own religion into a story. And this story is found worldwide.

black
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 713
Joined: November 16th, 2005, 6:49 am
Location: "It is the racist who creates the inferior." fanon.

Unread post by black » May 26th, 2006, 6:31 am

EmperorPenguin wrote:
johnnyblack eye to eye wrote:
EmperorPenguin wrote:Though many Annunaki stayed on Earth on a permanent basis to keep on eye on humans.
mayne i meant to ask you what you mean some stayed on earth for a permanent basis? are you saying there is some on the planet now?
No, what I'm saying was that according to the Sumerians, the Annunaki walked amongst them. They were a phyiscal God. They came down to Earth to create man. Some of the higher level Annunaki, specifically Anu, came to Earth to oversee humans being created, but quite a few, such as EN.LIL stayed on Earth as kind of a leader of men, or to humans as "A God". He wasn't the only one, as there were many others that stayed on too. The Sumerians viewed all these Annunaki as different Gods. Some people believe this is why Egyptians and Greeks came up with having many Gods, as they got their stories from the Sumerians. Horus, Ra, Osiris, etc. At one point, it basically came down to a war between the Gods, which split humans into divided factions, or as we know "religions". Some people believe some of these Annunaki may have left for uncharted land to create a new civilization in South America, and so the birth of those civilizations such as the Aztecs and what not.

Anyways, at one point they were basically ordered to pull out all the Annunaki because of the coming deluge. Some of these "gods" warned their people, and left. Coming back every now and then when Nibiru was close enough to earth to check in on us. Sumerians believed that after the flood, the Annunaki had basically left and just stopped in for visits every now and then. :P
have you read the book of enoch?

Post Reply

Return to “Religious Thought”