Why ARE MUSLIMS LOOKED DOWN UPON

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
king phoenix
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by king phoenix » April 17th, 2007, 5:58 pm

looneytunes1 wrote:
Tacomahilltop wrote:why are us muslims looked down upon what have we done to upet people so much.
1. 9/11

2. Iraq and Afghanistan

3. Suicide bombers

4. You treat your women like shit

5. You guys stink (literally)

my replies:

1. i still feel that i was a scheme by the "man" to enduce war

2. why is it that we were over there in the first place? oh yeah we were being nosy!

3. at least suicide bombers "believe" that are doing what they do for a just cuase

4. do they really? perhaps thats whats wrong with our country! we spend so much time trying to empower women, that we have turned a large majority of them into whores(yeah i said it, fcuk all you im not a whore im just doing me a$$ Bitches, your lying to yourselves!)

5. alright maybe the arabian ones do smell like curry!

Brown Street
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Brown Street » April 18th, 2007, 1:04 am

Has anyone seen the new move, "300"?? It is "supposedly" about the 300 Spartans who stood their ground and defeated the innumerable armies of the Perisan King Xerxes. After watching this movie, I think it has another agenda-I think it has a message concerning the situation with the West and Islam-with the freedonm loving SPartans representing the West, and the innumerable hordes of Xerxes-in the thrall of paganism and superstition, trying to wipe out the freedom that the

Brown Street
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

300-continued

Unread post by Brown Street » April 18th, 2007, 1:07 am

Spartans so fondly guard and enslave them to the Persian ways and religion-one apsect of which is the worship of their leader, Xerxes. I do not mean that all the aspects of this movie represent a 100% true picture of the situation between the West and Islamist extremism, but, it seems, the movie DOES represent the mindsetof many in the West concerning the battle of islamic extremism against the West. Anyone who has seen the movie-what do you think?

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Re: 300

Unread post by Sentenza » April 18th, 2007, 1:16 am

Brown Street wrote:Has anyone seen the new move, "300"?? It is "supposedly" about the 300 Spartans who stood their ground and defeated the innumerable armies of the Perisan King Xerxes. After watching this movie, I think it has another agenda-I think it has a message concerning the situation with the West and Islam-with the freedonm loving SPartans representing the West, and the innumerable hordes of Xerxes-in the thrall of paganism and superstition, trying to wipe out the freedom that the
I have thought the same. But what i would like to understand then is, what do ancient Persians have to do with Muslims today? i mean they were around 1000 years before Muhammad. Only a fool would buy into that, but yea, i get what you mean.

frozen fire
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by frozen fire » April 18th, 2007, 3:32 am

what do ancient Persians have to do with Muslims today? i mean they were around 1000 years before Muhammad. Only a fool would buy into that, but yea, i get what you mean.
Who is invading who? who has the more suprerior weapons?
Its the muslim countries which are being invaded, and are fighting for their rights.
The movie was just another american propaganda, and yes, i have seen the movie.

"It seeks to tell people that Iran, which is in the Axis of Evil now, has for long been the source of evil and modern Iranians' ancestors are the ugly murderous dumb savages you see in '300'

peace.

Tacomahilltop
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

v

Unread post by Tacomahilltop » May 18th, 2007, 9:07 am

by the way we do treat our women well,we show so much courtesy to them,in my country(United Arab Emirates) if your teasing a woman being rude to her the police can get you for"eve teasing",but we let them do everything go to university,get the best jobs and drive.(only in saudi arabia can women not drive) but thats smart the women in my country cant drive for shit they crash in the miost retarded ways and it just leaves you wondering how the hell they managged it.

Young Deuce
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Re: v

Unread post by Young Deuce » July 11th, 2007, 9:40 pm

Tacomahilltop wrote:by the way we do treat our women well,we show so much courtesy to them,in my country(United Arab Emirates) if your teasing a woman being rude to her the police can get you for"eve teasing",but we let them do everything go to university,get the best jobs and drive.(only in saudi arabia can women not drive) but thats smart the women in my country cant drive for shit they crash in the miost retarded ways and it just leaves you wondering how the hell they managged it.
i neva knew that......they always have it were the men are like ike turner....

MiChuhSuh

Re: v

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » July 11th, 2007, 11:00 pm

Tacomahilltop wrote:by the way we do treat our women well,we show so much courtesy to them,in my country(United Arab Emirates) if your teasing a woman being rude to her the police can get you for"eve teasing",but we let them do everything go to university,get the best jobs and drive.(only in saudi arabia can women not drive) but thats smart the women in my country cant drive for shit they crash in the miost retarded ways and it just leaves you wondering how the hell they managged it.
UAE is a whole other world compared to Saudi Arabia. Rich people in Saudi Arabia drive to Dubai to freak out on the weekends. It doesn't matter if Saudi women can go to universities, the majority of them can't get jobs or go outside without a note from either her closest male relative or husband.

And most women in the world can't drive... lol jk

EmperorPenguin
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by EmperorPenguin » July 12th, 2007, 8:21 am

Brown Street wrote:Has anyone seen the new move, "300"?? It is "supposedly" about the 300 Spartans who stood their ground and defeated the innumerable armies of the Perisan King Xerxes. After watching this movie, I think it has another agenda-I think it has a message concerning the situation with the West and Islam-with the freedonm loving SPartans representing the West, and the innumerable hordes of Xerxes-in the thrall of paganism and superstition, trying to wipe out the freedom that the
I'm going out on a limb here and say you're an idiot for this statement. 300 was written in 1998. There's no other motive for it other then Sin City did huge numbers for the movie buisness and Frank Miller's name is hot right now in the Hollywood circle. His stories are big right now so the studios scooped up 300 and made it a movie. It's not some sort of anti-Arab movie. The movie itself is almost page for page identical to the story he wrote almost 10 years ago. It never ONCE claims to be historically accurate, it's quite the opposite. Frank Miller has said time and time again this is HIS personal take on it. He loved the story as a child, and he wanted to make it as action packed, and bloody as he could. The purpose of the story is numbers in fights means nothing, it's about strategy and placement in battle, which oddly enough is echoed in one of his Sin City stories. But I'm sure your thoughts on the movie and story are much more accurate. :roll:

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » July 12th, 2007, 1:28 pm

EmperorPenguin wrote:It's not some sort of anti-Arab movie.
Persians aren't Arab.

People don't get Iran because Hitler messed up the world view on history, so as soon as you say what they are people freak out on you.

Iran means "land of the Aryans." They were the lighter skinned ones that went down to India and pushed the native Indians down south. They are unrelated to Arabs.

EmperorPenguin
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by EmperorPenguin » July 12th, 2007, 1:31 pm

MiChuhSuh wrote:
Persians aren't Arab.

People don't get Iran because Hitler messed up the world view on history, so as soon as you say what they are people freak out on you.

Iran means "land of the Aryans." They were the lighter skinned ones that went down to India and pushed the native Indians down south. They are unrelated to Arabs.
Fine, Anti-Iran movie. It doesn't take away from my post. :P

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » July 12th, 2007, 2:12 pm

EmperorPenguin wrote:
MiChuhSuh wrote:
Persians aren't Arab.

I knew it. Canadians dont have a clue about shit. :lol: :lol: :wink:

EmperorPenguin
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by EmperorPenguin » July 12th, 2007, 2:40 pm

Sentenza wrote:
EmperorPenguin wrote:
MiChuhSuh wrote:
Persians aren't Arab.

Oh no, my cover is now blown by Oberinspektor Stephan Derrick over here!

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » July 13th, 2007, 2:06 am

EmperorPenguin wrote:
Sentenza wrote:
EmperorPenguin wrote:
MiChuhSuh wrote:
Persians aren't Arab.

:lol: :lol:

But really though, already the historical account of that whole battle is pretty distorted. Herodot claimed that there were 1 million Persians fighting 300 Spartians. Now it is clear that no army of that time came even close to those numbers. 10,000, maybe 50,000 at best and that would have been huge already for those times.

EmperorPenguin
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by EmperorPenguin » July 13th, 2007, 7:58 am

Sentenza wrote:
EmperorPenguin wrote:
Sentenza wrote:
EmperorPenguin wrote:
MiChuhSuh wrote:
Persians aren't Arab.

:lol: :lol:

But really though, already the historical account of that whole battle is pretty distorted. Herodot claimed that there were 1 million Persians fighting 300 Spartians. Now it is clear that no army of that time came even close to those numbers. 10,000, maybe 50,000 at best and that would have been huge already for those times.
I think like anything of the past things are usually said in almost at simile fashion. Was it a million people? Probably not, I've seen some estimates as high as 200,000 and as low as you posted. A million soldiers is a lot, especially by that eras terms. Basically it came down to an army like none they had ever seen. Which again goes back to my point of a huge over the top type action flick (and novel before that) for the purpose of driving home the authors point, not some hollywood backlot agenda. There was also a lot more Greeks then just 300 Spartans fighting but again that doesn't make it as entertaining. Heaven forbid a book and subsequent movie are made for entertainment purposes only and it NOT have some sort of alterer motive.

Tell me you atleast got my obscure German T.V. series reference? I'd hate to have all that research go unnoticed. :(

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » July 13th, 2007, 9:31 am

^^Yep. But he is dead already i think.

KING KONG
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Why ARE MUSLIMS LOOKED DOWN UPON

Unread post by KING KONG » July 29th, 2007, 4:53 am

Tacomahilltop wrote:why are us muslims looked down upon what have we done to upet people so much.
BECAUSE ALL THOSE UNBELIEVERS DONT UNDERSTAND THAT THERES STILL SOME PEOPLE ON THIS PLANT THAT WOULD KILL AND DIE FOR GOD!!!

Brown Street
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Brown Street » August 21st, 2007, 7:12 pm

Thats funny-when "unbelievers" are the ones who would kill or die for God, they are condemned by Muslims~apparently only Muslims are afforded that privilege, eh?

The question beginning this thread-"Why are Muslims do looked down upon, what did they ever do?" Puhleeese-wanna start with 9-11 and go from there?

I know I know-those werent good Muslims, etc etc etc and so on-BUT-many Christians are excoriated for this and that and the other thing-when the speaker does not have any clue whatsoever about what he is speaking about-so, it goes both ways.

Tell me-the practitioners of which religion are using suicide bombers to kill innocent people, mostly of their own religion?
Tell me-the practitioners of which religion are responsible for the deaths of thousands of innocent children as a result of suicide bombings and other attcks by armed men against unarmed civilians?
Tell me-the practitioners of which religion speak of jihad as a war against "unbelievers," and about the right to slay these "unbelievers"??
Tell me-the practitioners of which religion are more or less "at war" with every other religion every where they live on ears-fighting against Hindus, Buddhist, Jews, Christians, and even differetn sects of their own religion? There is ONLY ONE religion that is the correct answer for this question!
Tell me-practitioners of which religion have killed more Muslims in Iran than practitioners of any other religion?

WHY ARE THE MUSLIMS LOOKE DOWN UPON??? Need you ask? As they say-It aint brain surgery!

Brown Street
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Brown Street » August 21st, 2007, 7:14 pm

Sorry my bad-last questioon should read-

The practitioners of what religion have killed more Muslims in IRAQ than the practitioners of any other religion . . .

AllhoodPublications
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Montreal

Unread post by AllhoodPublications » October 24th, 2007, 1:49 pm

frozen fire wrote:
Again, I totally understand why some people want leaders to make a stand and a statement, I just wish common sense would kick in for both the general public and followers to know that any religion wouldn't preach for its followers to kill innocent people.

true say!
Also i would say the Saudis are bad. They financially supported the Taliban. The Taliban to me, are amongst the most evil movements of all time. Straight Hitler-Type shit.
true, but isnt america supporting isreal, which carries on its oppresion in palestine!

my enemies, enemy is my friend! thats whats going on.

i think the world should be more afraid of the "TRIGGER HAPPY AMERICA"
Whos only solution to a problem is blowing it into pieces.

they are the only nation that used nuclear weapons against another nation !! there the biggest threat to the world.

‘President Bush has drawn up secret plans for nuclear conflict with seven countries, according to a classified Pentagon report leaked in Washington yesterday. The report, signed off by Donald Rumsfeld, the defence secretary, says that America must be ready to use nuclear weapons against China, Russia, Iran, Iraq, North Korea, Libya and Syria.’ (Sunday Telegraph, 10 Mar. 2002, p. 1)
many people think that all muslims are supporting Terrorism silently, cause very few muslims are speaking up on Terrorism.
Whoever is Against america is called a terrorist nowadayz, but muslims are against the killings of innocent civillians, and islam clearly states civillians shouldnt be killed nor can u commit suicide.

But noone seems to play by the rules in war!
and you must not forget there is terrorism on both sides!
Best shit I read in quite awhile... good post!

the-game155

Unread post by the-game155 » November 21st, 2007, 10:46 am

Just like any other group of people, muslims are looked down upon because they arent understood.
Most people see muslims as being like Osama, but in reality, islam is peaceful.
Most people also think muslims are seen as only being from the middle east, or black, but islam is one of the only (fundamentally) non-racist religions