Who killed Jesus?

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Who killed Jesus?

Unread post by Sentenza » October 7th, 2006, 9:46 pm

Since we had this off-topic discussion some days ago i want to revive it cause its an interesting question. Whats your input about it? I am going to add to this later, but so far, what do you think?

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Unread post by 'X' » October 7th, 2006, 9:50 pm

Which "Jesus" you speaking of?

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » October 7th, 2006, 9:57 pm

I don't know and I don't care... Point is he died and the most high came to arise... Now take me back to Zion and get me the fuck outta this mess. I don't want no parts of none of you niggas.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » October 7th, 2006, 9:57 pm

Jesus of Nazareth.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » October 7th, 2006, 9:59 pm

BlaKK wrote:I don't know and I don't care... Point is he died and the most high came to arise... Now take me back to Zion and get me the fu-- outta this mess. I don't want no parts of none of you niggas.
Many Jews were killed and hated on because of this story. I think it is kind of important in fact.

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Unread post by 'X' » October 7th, 2006, 10:23 pm

The following has nothing to do with your question, it's just a little something I stumbled across in regards to "Jesus" ..

What research have you (YES YOU) done on Jesus?
by F.G.

In between the time of Jesus' ministry (circa 33 AD) and 325 AD, alot of people wrote alot of books on Jesus, who he was, what he stood for, what he taught, etc.

There were many books floating around about Jesus, just like nowadays, theres alot of books floating around about JFK or Malcolm X.

Then, in 325 AD, they had a conference in Nicea, Greece and there, the believers in Jesusformed the religion that we know as Christianity. They sorted through all of the books written about Jesus and picked which ones they thought best fit with the message that they were trying to spread. As a result, many of the books weren't included (theres a book about Jesus's affair with Mary Magdelene that wasn't included in the final New testament)

So anyway, at the Nicea council they (the people at the conference) chose 27 books that they felt represented their ideology and called it "The New Testament" They slapped it alongside the Jewish bible, renamed the Jewish Bible "The Old Testament" and that's how christianity was born.

My question is, How many people have done any independent research in regards to all of the books that were originally written?

Or do you just accept what the members of the Nicea council prescribed? (The 27 books of the New Testament)?

Yes or no, do you accept what the members of the Nicea council chose on face value or have you done any independent research on Jesus?

For the record, the remaining books that were submitted to the Nicea council but excluded from the 27 books of The New Testament can be found in The Mormon bible. In fact, they are the Mormon Bible, in case anybody thinks those original books are un-attainable.

Christina Marie
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

Unread post by Christina Marie » October 7th, 2006, 11:21 pm

BlaKK wrote:I don't know and I don't care... Point is he died and the most high came to arise... Now take me back to Zion and get me the fu-- outta this mess. I don't want no parts of none of you niggas.
AMEN!!!!!!!

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » October 8th, 2006, 10:26 am

Christina Marie wrote:
AMEN!!!!!!!
You would be surprised of what an impact the myth that jews killed Jesus had on world history. But on the other hand i think you know it. Thats why i think this story is kind of important. To analyze the origin of anti-semitism and show that it is idiotic.
Still too many anti-semits around and that story is the reason why.

none for you
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by none for you » October 8th, 2006, 11:09 pm

God killed Jesus, as in he is the EndAllBeAll, and knows everything even before it is to be, so he must have killed him in order to fulfill prophesy..
God does eveything vicariously.

it really is a pointless argument.

Christina Marie
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

Unread post by Christina Marie » October 9th, 2006, 12:05 am

none for you wrote:God killed Jesus, as in he is the EndAllBeAll, and knows everything even before it is to be, so he must have killed him in order to fulfill prophesy..

Well that ended that discussion.....lol.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » October 9th, 2006, 2:01 am

none for you wrote:God killed Jesus, as in he is the EndAllBeAll, and knows everything even before it is to be, so he must have killed him in order to fulfill prophesy..

Ok, lets leave it at that. I just wish it would be that simple in reality. Just look at the movie "Passion" and you see what some people nowadays really think.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » October 9th, 2006, 2:16 am

'X' wrote:The following has nothing to do with your question, it's just a little something I stumbled across in regards to "Jesus" ..

What research have you (YES YOU) done on Jesus?
by F.G.

In between the time of Jesus' ministry (circa 33 AD) and 325 AD, alot of people wrote alot of books on Jesus, who he was, what he stood for, what he taught, etc.

There were many books floating around about Jesus, just like nowadays, theres alot of books floating around about JFK or Malcolm X.

Then, in 325 AD, they had a conference in Nicea, Greece and there, the believers in Jesusformed the religion that we know as Christianity. They sorted through all of the books written about Jesus and picked which ones they thought best fit with the message that they were trying to spread. As a result, many of the books weren't included (theres a book about Jesus's affair with Mary Magdelene that wasn't included in the final New testament)

So anyway, at the Nicea council they (the people at the conference) chose 27 books that they felt represented their ideology and called it "The New Testament" They slapped it alongside the Jewish bible, renamed the Jewish Bible "The Old Testament" and that's how christianity was born.

My question is, How many people have done any independent research in regards to all of the books that were originally written?

Or do you just accept what the members of the Nicea council prescribed? (The 27 books of the New Testament)?

Yes or no, do you accept what the members of the Nicea council chose on face value or have you done any independent research on Jesus?

For the record, the remaining books that were submitted to the Nicea council but excluded from the 27 books of The New Testament can be found in The Mormon bible. In fact, they are the Mormon Bible, in case anybody thinks those original books are un-attainable.
That raises interesting questions. Yea, the council of Nicea tried nothing but to fortify the position of the church and to secure the exclusive right of biblical interpretation. ---->everything varying has been sin ever since.
Funny thing is, when you look at what other historians of that time (who really lived during jesus times) wrote youll get another picture. Admittedly there have not been many at that time. But first of all, they fail to even mention Jesus explicitely and second of all they all agree that Pontius Pilatus did not "wash his hands in innocence", but that he was a brutal and incompetent governor.

All in all i would aberrate from the biblical version that the Jews were responsible for Jesus death, but the Romans considered him a terrorist and revolutionary (cause he said himself he would not subjugate to the roman emperor) and so sent him down the same route rebels have been ever since. ------> Execution.

Ok, i domnt want to bore you guys to death. lol, still think its important to know this.
:wink:

Manso
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Manso » October 9th, 2006, 2:09 pm

As a result, many of the books weren't included (theres a book about Jesus's affair with Mary Magdelene that wasn't included in the final New testament)
I think it's blasfemous to even consider that the Savior of the world would have an "affair". I don't doubt he was married because it has been said that under the laws of those times that one had to be atleast 30 yrs old and be married. I don't doubt at all that there are more books out there that belong in the Bible and that the Catholics probably left a lot out as well as translation issues, etc... however anything painting the Savior as a "sinner" or had an affair is contrary to him being a savior and one should definetely question the validity or better yet reject it. As far as the thread... everyone basically knows who "killed" Jesucristo so is it really an issue? The Jews crucified Him but He let it happen knowing it was necessary or there would be no point in our existence here on earth.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » October 9th, 2006, 2:35 pm

Tigueraje wrote: The Jews crucified Him but He let it happen knowing it was necessary or there would be no point in our existence here on earth.
Thats what i was questioning.

none for you
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by none for you » October 12th, 2006, 11:23 pm

Sentenza wrote:

Ok, lets leave it at that. I just wish it would be that simple in reality. Just look at the movie "Passion" and you see what some people nowadays really think.
LOL.... I called that horrendous piece of violence, the "jesus beatin' movie"
I couldn't have gotten a bigger hit than if I had gone to a weekend extreme fighting competition

none for you
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by none for you » October 12th, 2006, 11:26 pm

Tigueraje wrote: The Jews crucified Him but He let it happen knowing it was necessary or there would be no point in our existence here on earth.
excuse me.... not EVERYONE is a christian..... and there is far more to existance, than being such.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » October 13th, 2006, 5:59 am

none for you wrote:
Sentenza wrote:

I couldn't have gotten a bigger hit than if I had gone to a weekend extreme fighting competition
Thats what makes me wonder aswell. Why do so many people put so much emphasis on the suffering and killing of Jesus, instead of the life and the acts? Its like they almost worship his death above anything else.

none for you
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by none for you » October 13th, 2006, 9:02 pm

Sentenza wrote:
none for you wrote:
Sentenza wrote:

Thats what makes me wonder aswell. Why do so many people put so much emphasis on the suffering and killing of Jesus, instead of the life and the acts? Its like they almost worship his death above anything else.
that'swhat i'm talking about.... i didnt see the movie until it came out in DVD, so the hype was over, but MY GOD, they were GIVING away tickets at the christian bookstore,,, so anyone and everyone could see it, and i kept hearing what a moving movie it was...
when i finally saw it, I was HORRIFIED!!!!!! I could NOT beleive the hype and excitement, and alleged deep spiritual message that was gotten from it... but it DEFINITELY gave strength in my thoughts of what christians are really about. and to think, they hated the Last Temptation of Christ, what a bunch of SICKOS!!!

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » October 13th, 2006, 9:07 pm

I saw the movie while I was high... That was some deep shit.

Manso
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Manso » October 14th, 2006, 12:10 am

none for you wrote:
excuse me.... not EVERYONE is a christian..... and there is far more to existance, than being such.
I wasn't talking about just "Christians" I was talking about the human race. Whether u believe it or not the atonement was for the whole world and Jesus was the only one sent to do it.

none for you
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by none for you » October 20th, 2006, 11:43 pm

Aki no hay miedo wrote:
none for you wrote:
I wasn't talking about just "Christians" I was talking about the human race. Whether u believe it or not the atonement was for the whole world and Jesus was the only one sent to do it.

I know how to do atonement, to commune with my "Higher Power", aka GOD, or whatever yuo choose to call him her it whatever....

I didnt need Jesus to DIE for my sins...
I dont do Christianity.

why is it only christians cannot fathom this ... as if it were completely beyond any reasoning.....

they think that to not beleive Jesus dided for yoursins is an unpardona ble sin, but the real unpardonable sin is to beleive you are a sinner.
that which is commonly known as God is not particular to the christan belief system
God has no religion.

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: North Carolina
What city do you live in now?: New Jerusalem

Unread post by TarHeelRED » October 21st, 2006, 1:32 am

Who killed Jesus?

Answer- Sentenza, X, TarHeelRED, Moses, Christina Marie, Abraham, Issac, Jacob, Paul (Saul), John the Baptist, Alonzo, Louis Wilcox (Louis Farrakhan), Elijah Poole (Elijah Muhammad), Michael Jordan, King David, Aquafresh, Black, None For You, Noah, Abraham, Cane, Abel, Seth, Eve and Adam.
Every human being from Adam the FIRST man, unto EVERY human being heretofore living invoked Messiah 2 die. ALL OF MANKIND THAT HAS EVER SINNED-and we all have and yet do!!!!!!!!!

I Corinthians xv:iii, "....HOW THAT CHRIST DIED FOR OUR SINS according to the Scriptures.
II Corinthians v:xv, "And that He (Yeshua the Messiah) DIED FOR ALL, that they which live should not henceforth live unto themselves, but unto Him WHICH DIED FOR THEM (US: ALL of humanity), and rose again.

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TarHeelRED » October 21st, 2006, 1:36 am

THE MAD FACE IS A TYPO!!! The address of the verse that the mad face obscures is II Corinthians v:xv.

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TarHeelRED » October 21st, 2006, 1:40 am

TarHeelRED wrote:THE MAD FACE IS A TYPO!!! The address of the verse that the mad face obscures is II Corinthians v:xv.
I want 2 unapologize!!! I assayed 2 type 15 in Roman numerals but Alonso's configuration won't suffer me to. Afresh, the verse is II Corinthians 5:15.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » October 21st, 2006, 6:28 am

TarHeelRED wrote:Who killed Jesus?

Answer- Sentenza, X, TarHeelRED, Moses, Christina Marie, Abraham, Issac, Jacob, Paul (Saul), John the Baptist, Alonzo, Louis Wilcox (Louis Farrakhan), Elijah Poole (Elijah Muhammad), Michael Jordan, King David, Aquafresh, Black, None For You, Noah, Abraham, Cane, Abel, Seth, Eve and Adam.
Every human being from Adam the FIRST man, unto EVERY human being heretofore living invoked Messiah 2 die. ALL OF MANKIND THAT HAS EVER SINNED-and we all have and yet do!!!!!!!!!

I Corinthians xv:iii, "....HOW THAT CHRIST DIED FOR OUR SINS according to the Scriptures.
II Corinthians v:xv, "And that He (Yeshua the Messiah) DIED FOR ALL, that they which live should not henceforth live unto themselves, but unto Him WHICH DIED FOR THEM (US: ALL of humanity), and rose again.
But why is he supposed to die for my sins?

I believe he was killed by Roman authority and NOT the jews, unlike many think.
It is not that hard understand, no?

The question is important because this story is the root of all anti-semitism in world history. All the genocides, killings and other atrocities inflicted on jews are based on this old misconception.

black
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Location: "It is the racist who creates the inferior." fanon.

Unread post by black » October 21st, 2006, 3:07 pm

Sentenza

have you read jews and their lies by protestant martin luther?
or have you read benjamin freedmans speech?

Manso
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Manso » October 21st, 2006, 7:23 pm

none for you wrote:
Aki no hay miedo wrote:
none for you wrote:

I know how to do atonement, to commune with my "Higher Power", aka GOD, or whatever yuo choose to call him her it whatever....

I didnt need Jesus to DIE for my sins...
I dont do Christianity.

why is it only christians cannot fathom this ... as if it were completely beyond any reasoning.....

they think that to not beleive Jesus dided for yoursins is an unpardona ble sin, but the real unpardonable sin is to beleive you are a sinner.
that which is commonly known as God is not particular to the christan belief system
God has no religion.
Whatever dude... that's only your opinion.. which makes no real sense wheter your christian, jew,etc... to say that one is not a sinner is the same as saying your perfect. Now if you believe in a "higher power" you obviously don't understand the purpose of our life here on earth. Why would a "higher power" send us here in the first place if we were already perfect? To learn what? Or are you one of those atheist big boom theory dudes?

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » October 21st, 2006, 7:39 pm

black wrote:Sentenza

Not sure what you mean with this. Martin Luther was a declared anti-semite and enemy of jews.
black wrote: or have you read benjamin freedmans speech?
No, what is it about?

looneytunes1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by looneytunes1 » October 22nd, 2006, 10:26 am

Who Killed Jesus?

The sins of man.

black
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Location: "It is the racist who creates the inferior." fanon.

Unread post by black » October 22nd, 2006, 6:09 pm

Sentenza wrote:
black wrote:Sentenza

Not sure what you mean with this. Martin Luther was a declared anti-semite and enemy of jews.
black wrote: or have you read benjamin freedmans speech?
No, what is it about?
just asking, i've never heard anbody say that they hate the jews because the jews killed jesus.

most of the people i know that hate the jews usually hate them beause of the shit martin luther and benjamin freedman said. or because of the talmud and zionism.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » October 22nd, 2006, 6:20 pm

I agree, most hatred for Jews come roots from Zionism, And anyone who claims to hate Jews in the name of Zionism is the absolute fool.

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TarHeelRED » October 22nd, 2006, 9:26 pm

Sentenza wrote:
TarHeelRED wrote:Who killed Jesus?

But why is he supposed to die for my sins?
Forasmuch as, God so LOVED this dissolute and degenerate world that God the Father gave His only begotten Son that whosoever would believe (trust) in Jesus as their only means of making it to heaven that person wouldn't have 2 perish in hell, but they will have everlasting life in Heaven.
"Yet it pleased the LORD to bruise Him; He hath put Him (Jesus) to grief; when thou shalt make His soul an OFFERING FOR SIN"- Isaiah LIII:X.
If you (Sentenza) died for just 1 of your sins u would suffer woeful travail eternally in ETERNAL damnation. The fruit or emolument of sin is death and eternal apartheid from God for evermore. " For the wages of sin is death"- Roman VI:XXIII.
Wherefore, "God hath made Christ to be sin FOR US, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in Christ"- II Corinthians V:XXI.
God out of His abounding LOVE sent Christ 2 die 4 us so we wouldn't have 2. "He was wounded for OUR transgressions, He was bruised for OUR iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon Him; and with His stripes we are healed- Isaiah LIII:V.

God also knew mankind would employ other vain and feeble means in addition 2 trusting Christ 2 assay 2 reach God the Father. Wherefore Jesus avers 2 us that, "I AM THE (only) Way, the Truth, and the Life: no man cometh to the Father but by Me"- John XIV:VI. Even our best deeds are not ample enough for us to 'deserve' or 'merit' eternal life. God tells us in Isaiah LXIV:VI that, "We are all as an unclean thing, and ALL our righteousnesses are as filthy rags". This filthy rags wherein God speaks of in the Hebrew is menstrual cloths: quite aversive huh? Titus 3:5, "NOT BY WORKS OF RIGHTEOUSNESS WHICH WE HAVE DONE, but according to His MERCY He saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost".

In order for us to make it to Heaven we have 2 have the righteousness of God. This righteousness of God is imputed 2 us when we trust that Jesus was sent into this world as God manifested in the flesh to die 4 OUR encroaches, that Christ was buried, and 3 days later HE AROSE. This is called the Gospel- the death, burial, and resurrection of Christ. "Even the righteousness of God which is by faith in Jesus Christ UNTO all and upon all them that BELIEVE:"- Roman III:XXII. When we trust or believe this Gospel message we chalk up the birth of the Holy Spirit, better known as the 2nd birth or being born again. Verily, Verily, I (Jesus) say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God"- John III:III. You receive the Holy Spirit thereupon or immediately trusting Christ as Lord (Jehovah) and Saviour. "In Christ whom ye also trusted after that ye heard the word of truth, the Gospel of your salvation: in whom also having believed, ye were SEALED with that Holy Spirit of promise"- Ephesians I:XIII.
That 'seal' implies everlasting, irrevocable, and inalienable salvation security. You will never be cast out or lost. "....him that cometh to Me I will in NO WISE cast out"- John VI:XXXVII. Jesus keeps us saved not our works, water baptism, us keeping the Decalogue and carrying out Jesus' commandments, or living a good life. Furthermore we can't cast ourselves out or forfeit or relinquish our salvation. Eternal life means ETERNAL LIFE!!

Moreover, 2 make it 2 Heaven we have 2 be as blemishless, sinless, and irreproachable as Christ was. The only wise 2 be without condemnation is 2 have ALL your sins purged- past, present, and future. Alot of Jews reckoned animal sacrifices made the propitiation for their sins. An animal sacrifice never purged sins. Hebrews X:IV, "For it is not possible that the blood of bulls and of goats should take away sins." Only the blood of Jesus can and will wash away sins- "Neither by the blood of goats and calves, but by His own blood"-Hebrews IX:XII.
Romans III:XXV, "Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in His blood, to declare His righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God". And not just past sins but all sins: "....having forgiven you ALL trespasses"- Colossians II:XIII.