Who killed Jesus?

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
none for you
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by none for you » October 22nd, 2006, 9:31 pm

Aki no hay miedo wrote:
none for you wrote:
Aki no hay miedo wrote:
none for you wrote:
Tigueraje wrote: The Jews crucified Him but He let it happen knowing it was necessary or there would be no point in our existence here on earth.
excuse me.... not EVERYONE is a christian..... and there is far more to existance, than being such.
I wasn't talking about just "Christians" I was talking about the human race. Whether u believe it or not the atonement was for the whole world and Jesus was the only one sent to do it.

I know how to do atonement, to commune with my "Higher Power", aka GOD, or whatever yuo choose to call him her it whatever....

I didnt need Jesus to DIE for my sins...
I dont do Christianity.

why is it only christians cannot fathom this ... as if it were completely beyond any reasoning.....

they think that to not beleive Jesus dided for yoursins is an unpardona ble sin, but the real unpardonable sin is to beleive you are a sinner.
that which is commonly known as God is not particular to the christan belief system
God has no religion.
Whatever dude... that's only your opinion.. which makes no real sense wheter your christian, jew,etc... to say that one is not a sinner is the same as saying your perfect. Now if you believe in a "higher power" you obviously don't understand the purpose of our life here on earth. Why would a "higher power" send us here in the first place if we were already perfect? To learn what? Or are you one of those atheist big boom theory dudes?
no.. you think in black and white... ther are more than two options,
you have placed your values on your ideals, instead of the other way around. This limits you, and keeps you believing what is told to you, and not what your heart truly knows.

We are put on this Earth to experience birth, life, death, and whatever mysteries we find along the way. To live life in the moment, and cherish the experience, and not judge it, but make the best of it, good or bad, for good and bad are JUDGEMENTS.....

the worst, most sinful thing you can do is live in the regret of the past or fear of the future.

we ARE perfect... each and every one of us righthere, rihgt now without any value placed on each moment but its wholeness and perfectness.
To believe otherwise implies
you are not fit to be here, and why you choose to regret the past or fear the future.

....dude.

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: North Carolina
What city do you live in now?: New Jerusalem

Unread post by TarHeelRED » October 22nd, 2006, 9:36 pm

[quote="Sentenza]
But why is he supposed to die for my sins?

I believe he was killed by Roman authority and NOT the jews, unlike many think.
It is not that hard understand, no?

The question is important because this story is the root of all anti-semitism in world history. All the genocides, killings and other atrocities inflicted on jews are based on this old misconception.[/quote]
Sentenza I quitely comport with your declaration. People remiss the fact that Jews "STONED" folk: the Romans "CRUCIFIED" folk. Crucifixion had it's engenderment circa 200 B.C. The Jews did howbeit deliver Jesus 2 the Romans 2 be crucified.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » October 23rd, 2006, 3:08 am

black wrote:
Sentenza wrote:
black wrote:Sentenza

have you read jews and their lies by protestant martin luther?
Not sure what you mean with this. Martin Luther was a declared anti-semite and enemy of jews.
black wrote: or have you read benjamin freedmans speech?
No, what is it about?
just asking, i've never heard anbody say that they hate the jews because the jews killed jesus.

most of the people i know that hate the jews usually hate them beause of the shit martin luther and benjamin freedman said. or because of the talmud and zionism.
Anti-Semitism is rooted in that story, even Martin Luther was Anti-Semite because of that. The religious anti-semitism as it was called before the 19th century was exchanged by a cultural anti-semitism, as the world became more and more secular.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » October 23rd, 2006, 3:11 am

black wrote:
Sentenza wrote:
black wrote:Sentenza

have you read jews and their lies by protestant martin luther?
Not sure what you mean with this. Martin Luther was a declared anti-semite and enemy of jews.
black wrote: or have you read benjamin freedmans speech?
No, what is it about?
just asking, i've never heard anbody say that they hate the jews because the jews killed jesus.
Yea, because no on is aware anymore of the story. People think it is self-explaining and their god-given right to hate on jews.
Arabs did not always hate Jews, until the whole Israel situation came up.
Beofre that they were living alogside each other for 1300 years more or less peacefully.

Manso
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Manso » October 23rd, 2006, 9:39 am

none for you wrote:
Aki no hay miedo wrote:
none for you wrote:
Aki no hay miedo wrote:
none for you wrote:
Tigueraje wrote: The Jews crucified Him but He let it happen knowing it was necessary or there would be no point in our existence here on earth.
excuse me.... not EVERYONE is a christian..... and there is far more to existance, than being such.
I wasn't talking about just "Christians" I was talking about the human race. Whether u believe it or not the atonement was for the whole world and Jesus was the only one sent to do it.

I know how to do atonement, to commune with my "Higher Power", aka GOD, or whatever yuo choose to call him her it whatever....

I didnt need Jesus to DIE for my sins...
I dont do Christianity.

why is it only christians cannot fathom this ... as if it were completely beyond any reasoning.....

they think that to not beleive Jesus dided for yoursins is an unpardona ble sin, but the real unpardonable sin is to beleive you are a sinner.
that which is commonly known as God is not particular to the christan belief system
God has no religion.
Whatever dude... that's only your opinion.. which makes no real sense wheter your christian, jew,etc... to say that one is not a sinner is the same as saying your perfect. Now if you believe in a "higher power" you obviously don't understand the purpose of our life here on earth. Why would a "higher power" send us here in the first place if we were already perfect? To learn what? Or are you one of those atheist big boom theory dudes?
no.. you think in black and white... ther are more than two options,
you have placed your values on your ideals, instead of the other way around. This limits you, and keeps you believing what is told to you, and not what your heart truly knows.

We are put on this Earth to experience birth, life, death, and whatever mysteries we find along the way. To live life in the moment, and cherish the experience, and not judge it, but make the best of it, good or bad, for good and bad are JUDGEMENTS.....

the worst, most sinful thing you can do is live in the regret of the past or fear of the future.

we ARE perfect... each and every one of us righthere, rihgt now without any value placed on each moment but its wholeness and perfectness.
To believe otherwise implies
you are not fit to be here, and why you choose to regret the past or fear the future.

....dude.
Well the fact of the matter is that it is about good and evil... there is no in between. I don't know what weirdo belief system you've been taught while getting high but it's not realistic. Yes we were sent to experience those things u mentioned however those are part of coming to this world and receiving a mortal body. But let me ask you something... Where did we come from? Who sent us here? Where are we going? If you believe in a higher Power or God then why would he send us here with out a map so we can make it back?

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » October 23rd, 2006, 9:50 am

I think only God knows -for those who believe- what is good and what is evil.

These definitions we use on an everyday basis are mostly man made BS.

Whats good for you, doesnt have to be good for me. Its a matter of perspective.

Manso
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Manso » October 23rd, 2006, 10:08 am

Sentenza wrote:I think only God knows -for those who believe- what is good and what is evil.

Well generally speaking WE ALL KNOW the difference between good and evil wheter u "believe" or not. Generally the 10 commandments in one form or another are in all religious. We were all born with a conscience or a "light" and can discern good from evil. There are those who choose to ignore it choose evil. As far as all the commandments of God those who were not given a law will not be judged under that law; however no one can be saved by ignorance.

none for you
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by none for you » October 23rd, 2006, 4:39 pm

Sentenza wrote:I think only God knows -for those who believe- what is good and what is evil.

THANK YOU!!!!

good and evil are judgement values... and they have no clear definition.

what is apparently good to some may be the incarnation of pure evil to another....

one MUST NOT assume to know what is right for everyone.... that would be playing GOD>

none for you
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by none for you » October 23rd, 2006, 4:48 pm

Aki no hay miedo wrote:

Well generally speaking WE ALL KNOW the difference between good and evil wheter u "believe" or not. Generally the 10 commandments in one form or another are in all religious. We were all born with a conscience or a "light" and can discern good from evil. There are those who choose to ignore it choose evil. As far as all the commandments of God those who were not given a law will not be judged under that law; however no one can be saved by ignorance.
no/./ /you ASSUME that everyone values Christian beliefs.. .that is arrogant and ignorant.
not everyone knows good from evil.,because not everyone shares the same point of view.
the Jews claim ther is no Devil...
Japanese believe it is better to die than to be shamed,
while Christians believe that contrition is the better part of wholeness.
some cultures have a multitheism, while other swear anything but monotheism is blaspheny...

who are you to say any one is better than another?
who are Y0U to say there is a heaven or a hell? and who are you to assign me a seat in either place?

"Dont worry, it's just stigmata.
Pass me a napkin,
and dont you dare tell my mother!"
(Clutch)

"I got your heaven, I got your bloody hell! I got it all right here, yeah yeah"
(Clutch)

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » October 23rd, 2006, 5:14 pm

Aki no hay miedo wrote:

Ok to get to the point. We dont know if Hugo Chavez is evil, just because Bush says so. It is his opinion, but the majority of Venezuelans voted him. So who is wrong? Thats what i meant.

Manso
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Manso » October 24th, 2006, 9:55 am

Regardless of what a million different religions might say it doesn't change the FACT that there is only one God meaning there is only one way. The God that created this world and made each one of us as His spirit children. There can only be good and evil. Positive and Negative. Things to act and things to be acted upon. And this other dude... What does that idiot Hugo Chavez have to do with anything? I lived in Venezuela so you only see things from the "sidelines" so you don't even know what your talking about. Any voting system that lets your employer know who you voted for and can fire you if you voted against the cabronazo Chavez is obviously wrong and evil. You think venezuela is for him and thats not true. yeah there are a lot of people for him cuz they've been idiotizado and blinded. Satan knows how to do his "magic" well cuz he's been doing it for 1000's of years.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » October 25th, 2006, 11:31 am

I was just trying to make clear that there are diferent perspectives on different issues.

For Vietnamese USA was the devil in the 70s. For America, Vietnam was the devil. So who is right. Thats what i meant. Both were doing bad things, so who is the badguy?

Manso
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Manso » October 25th, 2006, 11:49 am

Sentenza wrote:I was just trying to make clear that there are diferent perspectives on different issues.

For Vietnamese USA was the devil in the 70s. For America, Vietnam was the devil. So who is right. Thats what i meant. Both were doing bad things, so who is the badguy?

Well I was talking about basic moral issues not someones perception of another country.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » October 27th, 2006, 8:43 am

Ok, but people are quick to throw words like "evil" and "good" in the political arena.
There is no doubt, that there are some things that are evil, like murder, rape etc. But one should be careful label whole religions and other people as evil, for the way they live. People have been doing this with jews for the last 1500 years and that is wrong, cause hatred is also evil.

black
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Location: "It is the racist who creates the inferior." fanon.

Unread post by black » October 27th, 2006, 12:27 pm

Sentenza wrote: Anti-Semitism is rooted in that story, even Martin Luther was Anti-Semite because of that.
i thought he was antisemite because the jews wouldn't convert to protestant/christianity.

besides he's no more racist than the white jews and their talmud.

explain how jews being blamed for killing jesus is the root of antisemitism, i just don't see how that could be.

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TarHeelRED » October 28th, 2006, 5:04 am

Aki no hay miedo wrote: If you believe in a higher Power or God then why would he send us here with out a map so we can make it back?
We have a map. It's called the Word of God- commonly known as the BIBLE!!!!!!!!!!
Saint John xvii:xvii- Sanctify them through thy [God the Father's] truth: THY [God the Father's] WORD IS TRUTH!!

This word sanctify imports 2 make someone pure and holy.

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TarHeelRED » October 28th, 2006, 5:29 am

Aki no hay miedo wrote: As far as all the commandments of God those who were not given a law will not be judged under that law; however no one can be saved by ignorance.
ALL of mankind is under the edicts and ordinances of the BIBLE-whether 1 concedes or dissents.

St. Luke xii:xlvii-xlviii: And that servant, which knew his lord's will, and prepared not himself, neither did according to his will, shall be beaten with many stripes. BUT HE THAT KNEW NOT, AND DID COMMIT THINGS WORTHY OF STRIPES, SHALL BE BEATEN WITH FEW STRIPES.

Brown Street
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Brown Street » December 14th, 2006, 12:15 am

Mr. X:

I have seen many many many ridiculous takes on the Council of Nicea and the Book of Mormon. NEVER have I heard from anywhere that the Book of Mormon includes all the books "left out" by the Council of Nicea. My good sir, even the Mormons themselves DO NOT CLAIM that!
The Mormons calim that the Book of Mormon was given to Joseph Smith of golden plates in a forgotten languaghe by the angel Moroni. (btw, just by coincidence these golden plates DISAPPEARED after Joseph Smith had the forgotten language of the Book of Mormon translated to him!)
There is absolutely no connection whatosoever between the books left out of the canon of Christian scripture by the Council of Nicea anbd the Book of Mormon-ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WHATSOEVER!
Also, something else you should be informed of-your briuef description (?) of the Council of Nicea and the founding of Christianity leaves out about 90& of the story-since there is not time not space enough to include all that here, I would suggest that you seriously investigate the Council of Nicea as you suggest others investigate the things they threw into the garbage, so to speak.
Suffice it to say-the Orthodox Christian Church began on the day of Pentecost in 33 A.D. There were Orthodox Christian Bishops from that time on, and Orthodox Christian Bishops who were successors of the Apostles (the first Bishops) were those who called, ran, and participated in the Council of Nicea, which the Orthodox Christian Church recognizes as an Ecumenical Council, one of 7, which outlines and codifies the beleiefs of the Orthodox Christian Faith.
Also, as the Mormons do not believe in the divinity of Christ, and believe several other novelties that have not been part of any Christian belief anywhere in any time before Joseph Smith or the Mormons dreamed them up, Mormons ARE NOT Chirstians, and are not considered as Christians by the Christain world. If "Mormons are Christians," it would be as if I got up tomorrow, said an angel gave me a new Koran, came up with a bunch of stuff totally alien to Islam, but went on to say, "This is Islam." It would not be, and no Moslem would accept it as such.

Brown Street
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Brown Street » December 14th, 2006, 1:06 am

black wrote:

"explain how jews being blamed for killing jesus is the root of antisemitism, i just don't see how that could be"

Well, it goes somethin kinda like this: The Jews were balmed for killing Christ; in some places, they were known as "Christ Killers." Now, to Christians, Jesus Christ was GOD Incarnate; The Son of God who came to earth as a human to save manknind from their sins, and subsequently, from the eternal fires of hell.
Of course, Christians were taught to love God above all; especially in the Roman Catholic west (Western Europe) there were Church approved devotions to Christ that were almost wholly based on emotional love and sentimentality; these types of devotions, (although others, too, and Church Services from the east [Eastern Europe] mentioned Jews in very unflattering terms as being the killers of Christ among other things . . . ) as well as certain Church services, brought people to a sort of fever pitch, if it can be described as such, in their love for Christ-and, then, here you have the Jews-"those jews-who killed Christ-they killed that which I love and admire most in the world!" AN analogy would be if you could blame a whole entire people for killing your beloved father-I suppose hatreds have started that way in war-"the dirty japs killed my dad," so, therefore, "I hate the bastards!"
But, the Jews had killed CHRIST-GOD, which is even MORE fille dwith emothin and feeling than the death of a father! This "Christ Killer" comples was not confined to simply those Jews who had been present and called for the death of Christ-the "guilt" was extended onm to the whole race of jews, they became an "accursed race" for their murder of Christ; it was decided by those wrong minded Chirstians that, therefore, the Jews should suffer for eternity-beginning here on earth, at the hand of Christians, for their murder of Christ.
Of course, today, simply because of the way things are, because of short memories, because of interest in nothing that is more complicated than a two minute song or a 30 minute television program, it is hard to understand how the thought that the Jews killed Christ became the basis for two thousand years of hatred and persecution of the Jews!

What these wrong minded Christians truly failed to understand was that, in the economy of our salvation, as decreed by the Triune God, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, One in Essence an Indivisible, Christ indeed HAD to suffer an earhtly death. The Jews who killed Christ (and of course there are those who say,"no, no it was the Romans!") were acting as an agent of God, and did the Will of God-if Christ had not died, things would be so very much different today! So, in essence, those who punish the Jews for "killing Christ" are working against the Will of God, and against the commandments of God, and against the Love of God.
SO, you see, the thought that the Jews were the "Christ Killers" did indeed become the basis for European Anti-Semitism. There were earlier and later varieties that had nothing to do with Christianity, but the main body of beliefs and acts defined today as "anti-semitism" spring from this.

As the Semitic peoples are principally made up of the Jews and the Arabs, it has struck me that Arabs who engage in Anti-Semitism are, in essence, practicing a form of self-hatred! They are Semites, too! Unfortunately, the Arabs have spread thier Anti-Semitism along with Islam, making it seem that hatred of Jews is a sort of a requirement for being a Moslem, when it certainly is not!

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » December 14th, 2006, 5:45 am

Brown Street wrote: But, the Jews had killed CHRIST-GOD, which is even MORE fille dwith emothin and feeling than the death of a father! This "Christ Killer" comples was not confined to simply those Jews who had been present and called for the death of Christ-the "guilt" was extended onm to the whole race of jews, they became an "accursed race" for their murder of Christ; it was decided by those wrong minded Chirstians that, therefore, the Jews should suffer for eternity-beginning here on earth, at the hand of Christians, for their murder of Christ.
Of course, today, simply because of the way things are, because of short memories, because of interest in nothing that is more complicated than a two minute song or a 30 minute television program, it is hard to understand how the thought that the Jews killed Christ became the basis for two thousand years of hatred and persecution of the Jews!
Thank you, thats what i meant.
Brown Street wrote: The Jews who killed Christ (and of course there are those who say,"no, no it was the Romans!")

I am one of those.

black
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by black » December 27th, 2006, 12:36 pm

Sentenza wrote: Thank you, thats what i meant.
I thought you said the jews ain't kill christ?
or you believe jews killng christ is the basis of european anti-semitism and not world anti-semitism?

Brown Street wrote: SO, you see, the thought that the Jews were the "Christ Killers" did indeed become the basis for European Anti-Semitism.
okay I can see nazi's and racist europeans hating jews because that was something that hitler went around preaching, but i can't see someone saying that it's the reason that everybody hates the jews. 1. because muslims don't worship jesus like christians nor do they believe he died like that and 2. because i don't know a christian that i have talked that blames jews for jesus death. Most christians say that jesus had to die and all they say is the jews hand him over.

Brown Street wrote: This "Christ Killer" comples was not confined to simply those Jews who had been present and called for the death of Christ-the "guilt" was extended onm to the whole race of jews, they became an "accursed race" for their murder of Christ; it was decided by those wrong minded Chirstians that, therefore, the Jews should suffer for eternity-beginning here on earth, at the hand of Christians, for their murder of Christ.
:shock: where you read that shit at? :lol: You a mormon? only mormons think that shit. :lol: mormons think everybody cursed.

Brown Street wrote: This "Christ Killer" comples was not confined to simply those Jews who had been present and called for the death of Christ-the "guilt" was extended onm to the whole race of jews, they became an "accursed race" for their murder of Christ; it was decided by those wrong minded Chirstians that, therefore, the Jews should suffer for eternity-beginning here on earth, at the hand of Christians, for their murder of Christ.
sentenza you a mormon to? you believe this right here?

black
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by black » December 27th, 2006, 12:39 pm

Sentenza wrote:
Brown Street wrote: The Jews who killed Christ (and of course there are those who say,"no, no it was the Romans!")

I am one of those.
didn't see this

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » December 27th, 2006, 7:37 pm

My history teacher explained it like this to me, and this is what i still believe to this day:

The Jews didnt kill Jesus, it were the Romans. They did the execution and the order was given by the romans. Why? Basically there are two indicators to that.
#1: Pontius Pilatus was a corrupt violent guy, according to ALL of his contemporary roman historians who wrote about him. I doubt that he was washing his hands in innocence. He did a lot of dirt, unlike it is displayed in the bible. There may have been some Jews who wanted Jesus to be executed for revolting against traditional jewish belief, but it was the romans responsible for his execution, since he was not a religious, but a political revolutioner in the first place. Thats why the romans had to get rid of him.
#2: The Bible blamed it all onto the Jews, because they wanted to promote the bible in the world. Who was the no. 1 superpower in the world back then? The romans. They knew, that if they would blame all the guilt of Jesus execution on the romans and say, that the romans are evil, no roman would have been likely to convert to christianity. So i d say the blaming on the jews for jesus death was nothing more than a PR stunt.

Sad thing is that anti-semitism and millions of murders resulted from that.

black
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by black » December 30th, 2006, 2:46 am

Sentenza wrote: The Jews didnt kill Jesus, it were the Romans.
according to the racist talmud jesus was order stoned to death and hung on tree by hebrew priest. and the jews look at the talmud as being ethical and historical.

Sentenza wrote: There may have been some Jews who wanted Jesus to be executed for revolting against traditional jewish belief
traditional jewish belief? come on now the white jews at the time of jesus were preaching pharisaism/ talmudism. the real jesus wasn't with that shit. that's why the phony white jews wanted him dead just as much as the romans.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » December 30th, 2006, 4:46 am

you killed Jesus.

black
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by black » December 30th, 2006, 10:36 am

lol white jesus? yep, i'm killin him all day.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » December 30th, 2006, 11:44 am

black wrote:
traditional jewish belief? come on now the white jews at the time of jesus were preaching pharisaism/ talmudism. the real jesus wasn't with that shit. that's why the phony white jews wanted him dead just as much as the romans.
I dont think that racial lines were drawn already at that time. Racism as we know it today was not around back then.

terren2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by terren2000 » January 1st, 2007, 3:22 am

Brown Street wrote:black wrote:

"explain how jews being blamed for killing jesus is the root of antisemitism, i just don't see how that could be"

Well, it goes somethin kinda like this: The Jews were balmed for killing Christ; in some places, they were known as "Christ Killers." Now, to Christians, Jesus Christ was GOD Incarnate; The Son of God who came to earth as a human to save manknind from their sins, and subsequently, from the eternal fires of hell.
Of course, Christians were taught to love God above all; especially in the Roman Catholic west (Western Europe) there were Church approved devotions to Christ that were almost wholly based on emotional love and sentimentality; these types of devotions, (although others, too, and Church Services from the east [Eastern Europe] mentioned Jews in very unflattering terms as being the killers of Christ among other things . . . ) as well as certain Church services, brought people to a sort of fever pitch, if it can be described as such, in their love for Christ-and, then, here you have the Jews-"those jews-who killed Christ-they killed that which I love and admire most in the world!" AN analogy would be if you could blame a whole entire people for killing your beloved father-I suppose hatreds have started that way in war-"the dirty japs killed my dad," so, therefore, "I hate the bastards!"
But, the Jews had killed CHRIST-GOD, which is even MORE fille dwith emothin and feeling than the death of a father! This "Christ Killer" comples was not confined to simply those Jews who had been present and called for the death of Christ-the "guilt" was extended onm to the whole race of jews, they became an "accursed race" for their murder of Christ; it was decided by those wrong minded Chirstians that, therefore, the Jews should suffer for eternity-beginning here on earth, at the hand of Christians, for their murder of Christ.

What these wrong minded Christians truly failed to understand was that, in the economy of our salvation, as decreed by the Triune God, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, One in Essence an Indivisible, Christ indeed HAD to suffer an earhtly death. The Jews who killed Christ (and of course there are those who say,"no, no it was the Romans!") were acting as an agent of God, and did the Will of God-if Christ had not died, things would be so very much different today! So, in essence, those who punish the Jews for "killing Christ" are working against the Will of God, and against the commandments of God, and against the Love of God.
SO, you see, the thought that the Jews were the "Christ Killers" did indeed become the basis for European Anti-Semitism. There were earlier and later varieties that had nothing to do with Christianity, but the main body of beliefs and acts defined today as "anti-semitism" spring from this.

As the Semitic peoples are principally made up of the Jews and the Arabs, it has struck me that Arabs who engage in Anti-Semitism are, in essence, practicing a form of self-hatred! They are Semites, too! Unfortunately, the Arabs have spread thier Anti-Semitism along with Islam, making it seem that hatred of Jews is a sort of a requirement for being a Moslem, when it certainly is not!
Jews werent not acting as an agent of God.

They were using hate to bring god down, that aint how god works.

God allowed the hateful Jews to freely give christ over to the Romans to be executed.

They werent God agents. God using hate to get his missions done? no God allowed hate, knowing the outcome, would benefit us.

The Apostles scolded the Jews on several ocasions for turning on Christ, why? Why not give them a medal of honor for saving us by cruxifying Christ?

The stupdi Devil as usual had Christ murdered, not knowing what the outcome would be.

The Devil is smart, but hes stupid in comparison to Christ.

Anti Semitism is not a Christian trait. theres not 1 major Christian establishment today that speaks against the Jews. not even the fake churches today speak against jews, they are embraced by the Christian community as God's chosen people.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » January 1st, 2007, 3:31 am

nahh cuhh you killed jesus nigga.

terren2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by terren2000 » January 1st, 2007, 4:33 am

BlaKK wrote:nahh cuhh you killed jesus nigga.
Any nigga thinkin bout touchin the Christ, will get a 380 slug to his mouf.

Thats the real.

I aint Peter, I aint backin off. I aint go fall back, ill take a nigga whole head off for the man upstairs, you best beleive that son.

nah for real though. god is good.

black
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by black » January 1st, 2007, 6:19 am

Sentenza wrote:
black wrote:
I dont think that racial lines were drawn already at that time. Racism as we know it today was not around back then.
racisms been around since the devil first got kicked out of heaven.

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Unread post by 'X' » January 1st, 2007, 9:05 am

black wrote:
Sentenza wrote:
black wrote:
racisms been around since the devil first got kicked out of heaven.

Teeeeach!!