How Do You Think GOD Views A Gangster?

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana

How Do You Think GOD Views A Gangster?

Unread post by Lonewolf » December 8th, 2013, 1:42 am

I'm not heading into a preacher preaching down to heads, wolfing on ears. I'm just asking 'cause i'd like to light a match on a topic outside the same ole same ole this and that on the streets., just twist it up a little and get something going on here maybe.

If you're an atheist, maybe you can throw something in here too., it's all good in my book.

I personally don't think that the gang life goes well with GOD., but on the other hand, i do believe that the 'individual" matters most to GOD, and vise-versa, the individual gangster thinks a lot about GOD.

the young homie in the neighborhood grows up with the mumbo jumbo of catholicism or baptist preaching for the most part
that's what the old folks try to inculcate on the young ones growing up

then when the homies get in and start doing crazy things, a lot of them throw something on on their bodies of a religious nature

a cross, the virgin mary, a psalm, prayer hands, a heart covered with thorns, something

and when the homies hit the four walls, yeah, they have plenty of time to think

then afterwards, it passes, things keep happening and homies move on doing whatever they have to

nothing there really., that's just how it is

but that's how we view it
that's only our perspective

try looking at it with wider eyes and a deeper though process
how does GOD view you?

EuroTrash

Re: How Do You Think GOD Views A Gangster?

Unread post by EuroTrash » December 10th, 2013, 10:43 am

I don't have the capacity to think as God so i would not know.So from my perspective i'll try to think what he would think.Allot off gangsters are born into a gang.They grow up in jail.They family grow up in jail.So they are trapped in there environment but also in there mindset.Can u really then blame a person to gangbang?To be a criminal?Governments have robbed and murdererd solely for benefits.Are they gonna go to hell?Cigarettes kills millions.Does the creator off Marlboro go to hell?Creator off Heineken?Alcohol causes just as much damage to a society as heroine does.So thinking about all this makes me confused and then i know i don't have the capacity to think as a God.

warhawk90028
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by warhawk90028 » January 7th, 2014, 8:45 pm

From a Judeo Christian POV your Damned. Killing breaks a commandment, so that alo e is enough to guarentee your trip to Purgatory then Hell... according to the christian ideology that is

silentwssj
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by silentwssj » January 8th, 2014, 5:36 am

If you go to "purgatory" you are automatically saved! No one goes from "purgatory" to "Hell". Also just because you "were a "gangster" does not necessarily mean that you have killed anyone. There are plenty out there that put in work but do not kill. If you die while being actively engaged in any state of "mortal Sin", then you have chosen a different rout from God and will go straight to Hell upon death. If you genuinely repent of your sins but still have issues with them at death, you go to Purgatory for further "cleansing and penance" , then you go to heaven!

warhawk90028

Unread post by warhawk90028 » January 8th, 2014, 1:19 pm

This is my issue with christian ideology. you can Steal kill, rob& rape, then go to Church get daved, and its all good. Only to repeat the same cycle over again. Im not saying all gangsters are killers( gods know how maby lie about killong lol) but The jideo christian Ideology to me Is obvioisly man made. Only a flawed synstem could have beereated by flawed creatures(mankind) christianity and Islam a relatively young religions when compared to world history.

silentwssj
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by silentwssj » January 9th, 2014, 6:52 pm

Hey there! we are all born sinners! That comes naturally to us as we are people of the flesh and the flesh is corrupt! It is not that you can simply sin and then become saved! In order to be saved you must recognize God as your lord and savior and synchronize your will with his! If you are still actively engaging in mortal sin at the time of your death you will not go to heaven! It is that simple. So I guess what I am trying to say is it is not nearly as easy as it sounds! Coming to Christ is a lifetime journey. There are many setbacks and lessons to be learned as you walk that path. Every time you fall back into sin you have effectively said to God, I refuse your offer of friendship and salvation. It is only when you "truly" repent of your sins that you can consider yourself to be back in Gods grace! I guess what I am trying to say is that if you are insincere it does not count. God knows if you mean what you say, so if you have not truly repented and made an honest effort to change your life it means nothing to him.

There are definitely older religions out there! How do you know that God did not choose a specific time period to reveal himself to mankind though. I guess what I am trying to say is that different cultures throughout different time periods have expressed their belief in God the best way that they possibly could. Just because they are older does make them any more legit! They simply did not have the opportunity to know God as he truly is because he had yet to reveal himself to mankind!

silentwssj
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by silentwssj » January 9th, 2014, 6:52 pm

Hey there! we are all born sinners! That comes naturally to us as we are people of the flesh and the flesh is corrupt! It is not that you can simply sin and then become saved! In order to be saved you must recognize God as your lord and savior and synchronize your will with his! If you are still actively engaging in mortal sin at the time of your death you will not go to heaven! It is that simple. So I guess what I am trying to say is it is not nearly as easy as it sounds! Coming to Christ is a lifetime journey. There are many setbacks and lessons to be learned as you walk that path. Every time you fall back into sin you have effectively said to God, I refuse your offer of friendship and salvation. It is only when you "truly" repent of your sins that you can consider yourself to be back in Gods grace! I guess what I am trying to say is that if you are insincere it does not count. God knows if you mean what you say, so if you have not truly repented and made an honest effort to change your life it means nothing to him.

There are definitely older religions out there! How do you know that God did not choose a specific time period to reveal himself to mankind though. I guess what I am trying to say is that different cultures throughout different time periods have expressed their belief in God the best way that they possibly could. Just because they are older does make them any more legit! They simply did not have the opportunity to know God as he truly is because he had yet to reveal himself to mankind!

snino1989
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: HxA

Unread post by snino1989 » January 10th, 2014, 8:27 am

My minds lost rite now but these pass couple days i can now c God and the angels and that im in good hands. The way God views a gangster, if he loves God and trys to do as much rite as there bodys can then i think God will show them the lite because this world is hell

snino1989
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: HxA

Unread post by snino1989 » January 10th, 2014, 8:31 am

That goes 4 everybody, were all sinners and tempters, i c a lot and i can c God has my treasures grauded but i need him to control the lust of my eyes

silentwssj
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by silentwssj » January 10th, 2014, 4:29 pm

Amen to that my brother! Keep your head up, beware of the traps that the devil puts before you and above all keep on loving God as he loves you!

andrew
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by andrew » February 14th, 2014, 2:24 am

i personally say FUCK the jew god.......all you blacks, browns and eveen whites would be a whole not nicer if you gave the jew his god back

christianity did nothing for my ancestors except terrorize them and it continues through policy.....fuck christianity

silentwssj
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by silentwssj » February 14th, 2014, 5:22 pm

Wow easy there! Lets not blame your history on Christianity. the America's were conquered by various european colonial powers and that is where your bad history comes from. I do think that there were many christians that did bad things in those times. I also think that there were many good christians back then to. It is just like today, you have your fake and your real! No one is perfect the only difference is that christians are at least trying to unify their spirit with Gods grace. I came to beleive as an adult not a child. I definately understand your views because I once shared them also. The thing is that I one day picked up the bible and began to read it. Honestly I was floored! It was not what I expected. I felt the Holy Spirit of God himself talking to me! Faith is something that you have got to feel to understand. It might not make any sense to you now, But I bet if you open your mind a litte your whole outlook may change. This a long and complicated subject. Honestly I could spend years typing away on this one. I plan to at some point write some stuff about religion on these threads. I have not got around to it yet because I know that I will be unleashing a torrent of controversy. Honestly I do not want to spend all my days arguing over it. Sometime in the future I will though, when I have more time! Just know this, My God is not the God of the Jews. Yes he was a jew, but he is the god of all mankind! He established his church (Catholic "which means Universal"), so that all people in all places, at all times, would come to know to love and to serve him. There can be only one God! At least in my opinion. I do realize that different people throughout the world have developed their own ideas about religion through the ages. I respect those other beleifs and think everyone else should as well. The thing is though, God choose a specific people at a specific time to bring forth his message of salvation to the rest of the world. It is not the God of the Jews, they were simply his choosen people to bring forth the message. The Gentiles picked up where they left off and have been spreading the mesage ever since. Anyhow, I am rambling here and I do want to do that. I guess the best advice that I can give you Andrew is that we should simply agree to disagree. Lets not bash each others religions because well that is just not cool or respectful. If you have any questions about stuff feel free to ask. i will do my best. This is one area where I honestly am pretty knowledable. Peace out brother!

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » February 14th, 2014, 9:05 pm

silentwssj wrote:Wow easy there! Lets not blame your history on Christianity. the America's were conquered by various european colonial powers and that is where your bad history comes from. I do think that there were many christians that did bad things in those times. I also think that there were many good christians back then to. It is just like today, you have your fake and your real! No one is perfect the only difference is that christians are at least trying to unify their spirit with Gods grace. I came to beleive as an adult not a child. I definately understand your views because I once shared them also. The thing is that I one day picked up the bible and began to read it. Honestly I was floored! It was not what I expected. I felt the Holy Spirit of God himself talking to me! Faith is something that you have got to feel to understand. It might not make any sense to you now, But I bet if you open your mind a litte your whole outlook may change. This a long and complicated subject. Honestly I could spend years typing away on this one. I plan to at some point write some stuff about religion on these threads. I have not got around to it yet because I know that I will be unleashing a torrent of controversy. Honestly I do not want to spend all my days arguing over it. Sometime in the future I will though, when I have more time! Just know this, My God is not the God of the Jews. Yes he was a jew, but he is the god of all mankind! He established his church (Catholic "which means Universal"), so that all people in all places, at all times, would come to know to love and to serve him. There can be only one God! At least in my opinion. I do realize that different people throughout the world have developed their own ideas about religion through the ages. I respect those other beleifs and think everyone else should as well. The thing is though, God choose a specific people at a specific time to bring forth his message of salvation to the rest of the world. It is not the God of the Jews, they were simply his choosen people to bring forth the message. The Gentiles picked up where they left off and have been spreading the mesage ever since. Anyhow, I am rambling here and I do want to do that. I guess the best advice that I can give you Andrew is that we should simply agree to disagree. Lets not bash each others religions because well that is just not cool or respectful. If you have any questions about stuff feel free to ask. i will do my best. This is one area where I honestly am pretty knowledable. Peace out brother!
I find your story interesting. Hope to get to hear more about it. I was raised Catholic, so it's different for me. I did go away on a vacation once and did feel a little more touched with the religion, but your story is a little different. I would like to see you speak on it a little more some time, like your views on the Christian car and how much religion played out when you were locked up.

silentwssj
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by silentwssj » February 15th, 2014, 9:41 am

Hey there Rudog! I will definately touch on some religious things at some point. I have been honestly contemplating how to go about it. It is such a touchy subject you know. Also, I have an enormous amount of information that I would like to talk about. I would kind of like to talk about myself or my life history and tie that in to it all if it makes sense to you. In order to do that I would literally have to sit down and type for days on end and right now is not a good time for all of that. What I can do is answer any questions that anyone may have though. I am pretty schooled on religious stuff. Honestly it is one of my favorite subjects. You have to remember that I was not raised with it. I self taught myself with many books! If you have any questions regarding Catholicism shoot em my way. There is a ton of mis-information about us out there. One of my favorite things is setting the record straight about what we actually beleive and practice verses what protestants say we beleive and do! As you can see this is a very touchy subject and is guaranted to cause a fire storm of critisim. Some day I will write my personal history but for now I will attempt to answer questions if anyone has em! As far as a Christian car in prison goes, there really is not one. There are always individuals that profess there beleif in God and choose to go at it alone from each race. Christians still function and program with their own. Honestly they walk a very fine line. We had one homeboy from Varrio Morgan Lomas hit the yard. he said that he was a christian and did not want to gang bang. We told him fine. You will still bunk with us, and program with us, if shit goes down you are excused from participation, but you will act accordingly as a christian should. He ended up blowing it. He got into a serious verbal altercation with a paisa. They did not throw blows, but were real close. We told him to roll it up immediately or face a removal, he complied! The thing of was, how are you not going to back us up in a riot, but you are going to walk around and get into fights on your own. He had to go and he did! Every yard I have ever been to has individuals claiming Christian. They are given their respect for the most part but are also watched very closely. The truth is that most of us beleive in God and go to church on the yard from time to time. But, we still are down to ride if need be. That is the category that I feel into. I always figured that I was not walking with God on the streets so why try hide behind it in here! So yes, I went to church in there, but yes I was still very much active in there also. Honestly I dont know how it would be for me now. I have really been following God on the streets for over a decade at this point in my life now, so I would honestly have a much harder time if I were ever to go back!

andrew
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by andrew » February 15th, 2014, 2:41 pm

i was once catholic too......i was even KOC in my late 20s when i tried to be a do-gooder

sorry if my words seemed disrespectful but we endured 500 years of disrespect by either sword or by policy TO THIS DAY.....so its a subject i can NEVER just sit back and "agree to disagree" on....i hate christianity, islam and judaism....the abrahamic religions been fucking up this world for the last few thousand years and thats not opinion that is FACT

i am in no way a traditionalist.....but im glad that tribal traditionalism is making a comeback, and all across the country tribes are getting hit hard as many are deciding not to go with the program any longer

evidence is even here in the SW, papago changed their name back to tohono o' odham as well as the pimas and arenenos changing back, santo domingos are shedding catholicism and changed their name back to kewa, san juan changed back to okhay owingeh and some of the other tribes are in the process and believe it or not they are getting christians trying to stop it...i read once that the san gabriels in LA once petitioned to be called by their real name, tongva but they were cockblocked by the state.....we barely were able to start our traditional dances back in 1968, and it wasnt enforced in prisons until 1977, i know ALOT about that because my grandfather was a very important man in that case

the whole western hemisphere was cleared to make way for christianity by england, spain, france, portugal..............and they think that by leaving us a bible and spread the good word about us being saved that they been doing us a favor over the last few centuries? that was a heavy price to pay

thats why i get pissed off at your average mexican......they wanna flaunt indigenous ancestory when it comes to immigration or whatever......but most dont even know who their ancestors are, the majority claim to descend from aztec without being able to tell you which band much less tribe out of the 25 aztec tribes they descend from.....many may have descended from non-aztecan but they wouldnt even know it..............but mostly because they are basically european at heart....they want to OWN things and be masters of the lands and give thanks to the jew god and his super-jew son....thats not NDN at all.....and they actually think many of us stateside that dont speak spanish are sellouts and less brown than they are.....like spanish is some kind of indigenous language or something....fuck them too

but back on topic......if a gangster is predatory, sociopathic, controlling, ruthless and merciless like tim mcghee than i am sure the pagan jew god would LOVE them because they truly fasioned in HIS image

silentwssj
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by silentwssj » February 15th, 2014, 9:25 pm

Hey there Andrew! I think the key thing here is respect! You and I may think differently about religion but we should respect each other! Saying things like F-them is not very respectful. I do not believe in the native religions but I would never disrespect them either! I am sure that I have native blood flowing through my veins to, but I am not gong to change my religious beliefs because of it!

I think that the native peoples of both continents have been greatly oppressed. That is undeniable! The thing is though they were conquered and colonized! I am not saying it was right, but it is what it is. There are different ways to view the same thing. In my opinion the church was there to bring forth the message of salvation and to try and save as many souls as possible. They simply followed in the wake of the colonists trails of death and destruction. I am well aware that there were many bad things carried out in the name of Christianity. I am also well aware that there may not have been any Natives left if it were not for the church. They definitely tempered the bloodlust of the colonists. As I said before it is a mixed bag. In every generation you have those that take being a Christian seriously and then you have those that make everyone look bad. Take priest molesting little boys for example. I do not think that the church endorses such behavior. Nevertheless it happens! The thing is though that those are the actions of individuals not the church as a whole. It is unfair to Blame all of your woes on Christianity. We have evolved as a society. In the old days they forced religion on the Natives. Today, people are free to choose what is right for them. I respect that! To me faith is something deeply rooted in person internally. It can not be forced. I guess you say we have come a long way from doing things the old way. That is a good thing in my eyes. Remember back then there was no concept of live and let live though. It was a harsh world and people took their beliefs serious. There was no separation between church and state and this led to abuse.

As far as Natives taking their culture back that is great. I encourage it! I think that reservations are for the most part islands of poverty and despair. Here in New Mexico they got it going on for the most part though. The Native lands surround Albuquerque, Santa Fe, and Espanola. Work is never to far away. They do not pay property taxes, medical care, and they have casinos to supplement their income. They also get to retain their own land and culture on that land exclusively. No other racial groups can do the same! I have been to some pretty bad reservations though to. The Navajo Nation is pretty poor. I went through Pine ridge once and that was real bad.

I do think that you have a point as far as the Aztec thing goes. There are a lot of other tribes that call Mexico home. Most Mexicans are not Aztec at all! The Aztecs occupied only a small chunk of territory in what Is today Mexico. So, yes it is absurd to claim Aztec ancestry unless you can trace your family history back to the area around Mexico city and surrounding areas! Most Mexicans are actually mestizos! 70-80% in fact! Very few are exclusively just white or native. So I guess I see your point with the immigration thing. These issues are complex though and there is never an easy answer. Some people think that they should be free to travel wherever they please on this continent by virtue of the Native blood flowing in their veins. For me, I think that the United States does not want Mexico to prosper. Our country stays richer by exploiting them poor people. It is sad but true! Have you ever noticed that the same people that push for building a wall are also the same ones who secretly hire all these illegals to pick their fruit! Just saying!

Anyhow, I do not wish to go down a path of negativity with you. We don't have to agree to disagree. We should respect one another though. I can tell that you are an outspoken individual with a strong personality and I respect that! I genuinely enjoy reading your other posts on this site. I will pray for you and hopefully you can do the same for me! Peace out Andrew!

andrew
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by andrew » February 17th, 2014, 12:50 pm

no problem.......as long as you dont think of your god as my god too (like most christians, jews, muslims) i have no quarrels

one thing though.....the tribes in NM are not sitting as pretty as you think....until gaming (which the majority of money made goes back to bankrollers) the lions share is NOT in favor of the ndn's.......but its still more money than they seen before......i take part in tribal elections and im so glad that the profits are used to put back in schools/clinics and even a few scholarships......and tribal members get preference in hiring process at casinos so thats more families with some kind of job where there were once NONE less than 20yrs ago

and the only tax they dont have to pay is property tax, many of them houses are (no im not kidding) HUNDREDS of years old....many now have modern houses but those are outside the plazas....as far as retaining our land it is but a mere fraction.....many pueblos were actually joined....as far as retaining our culture you have no idea what the tribes went through...it was NOT allowed......we should talk at length on another tread sometime discussing that

but yeah things are getting better.....no one GAVE us what we have now......we had to actually fight for it.....and many still are poor

as you know most of our holidays coincide with saint days......and the pueblos have a shakey history with the catholic church.......but it was survival.........though many of them practice catholicism we have societies that after church go worship as our ancestors did.....it was a game we played for years...........kinda like the "secret jews" of portugal and spain

BACK ON SUBJECT:

you claim your god is all-forgiving right? when i was catholic i was taught that the first christian was a thief/murderer who was sentenced alongside jesus hanging from a crucifix.....and if god gave his son the power of forgiveness and the LAST thing he did before dying is forgive a gangster than why not?

im just saying that for arguments sake though.....i actually think my original thought (regarding mcghee) is more accurate and it is on point with the subject of this thread....but i wanna be neutral i dont wanna argue, im not looking to push anti-christian/muslim/jew views....just looking for discussion.........on the other hand i would like to hear from someone else on my thoughts i made previously....not looking for arguments...i just wanna see if people agree with me....particulariy chicanos

i said "but back on topic......if a gangster is predatory, sociopathic, controlling, ruthless and merciless like tim mcghee than i am sure the pagan jew god would LOVE them because they truly fashioned in HIS image"

thoughts?

silentwssj
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by silentwssj » February 17th, 2014, 5:46 pm

Hey there Andrew! I am glad that we can agree to keep it respectful! Honestly I like your outspoken personality. We don't always have to agree, but we should not say things that upset each other either, or disrespect one another's religious beliefs. Believe it or not I actually understand both sides of the argument very well. I was not always so religious, I used to have some pretty negative beliefs about Christianity as well. I don't want to ramble on that topic to much here, but some day I plan to post some of my story on this web site. Anyways, let not ruin a budding friendship over some BS! I get a kick out of reading a lot of your posts and I would to continue to do so on friendly terms.

I have always been intrigued with native American history, culture and religion. I have read a few books on the subject and always found it to be interesting. I have a real good friend out here who used to be Catholic as well. He is half Navajo and Half Mexican Indian. Him and I don't see eye to eye on the God thing either, but I respect him as a man and he is one of my best friends. He is way into his religion and I think that is cool. He goes to sweats over in Belen quite often and he also does Sundance's in South Dakota. He is always trying to get me to go with him and some day I may just for the experience! Just for the record, I don't think that if a person is not a Christian they are doomed to hell. The Catechism actually says that if a person is ignorant of Christ, but they strive to worship God in what ever way they have been instructed or know how, they to can get to heaven! Just some food for thought!

I definitely agree with you on the general condition of Indians. You guys suffered some horrendous crimes against your people, culture, and religion. All I can say is just be glad that you are alive today and not back then! Things are definitely changing for the better. I am not saying that it is al peaches and crème, but I actually see good things happening for you guys, especially here in New Mexico! Most pueblo Indians live very close to cities. Them Navajos have got to travel abroad for work. I did a job on the Rez, Tuba City, Arizona. I spent 6 months out there. Them brothers treated me real good! I saddens me to see all these Navajos having to leave their family's at home on the Rez while they venture to the city to work. All that leads to is broken family's and kids that grow up without their fathers. Hopefully, the casino thing works out for you guys. At least it provides a little extra income and some jobs to.

As far as Tim Mc gee goes, I had to look him up! LOL, I was not aware of who he was. The way that I understand forgiveness is that you have to be truly sorry for your sins and repent in order to be forgiven! So yes, Tim Mc Gee can get into heaven. No, I don't think that God likes him for the qualities that he has displayed so far in his life. I also don't think that God finds to many parallels with himself and Tim Mc Gee. To me God is love, yes firm handed, but nonetheless loving!

Anyhow, who did you run with while growing up? Are you from any kind of gang? I am just curious to know who I am speaking with on here. It does not matter to me if you are a Sureno or some other former enemy group. I have moved on beyond all of that. I would like to know though, so I can better understand and relate to you. Peace be with you Andrew!

andrew
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by andrew » February 17th, 2014, 6:37 pm

do you agree that the very first convert to christianity was the equivalent to a gangster?

silentwssj
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by silentwssj » February 17th, 2014, 7:54 pm

Hey there! I have never thought of it that way before, but I guess you could make that argument! To me their is a hidden message in the whole thing. That message is that God wants you to die in friendship with him. The ultimate goal of your life should be to die In his grace so that you can spend eternity in his presence. The message that I get from the whole thing is that his faith saved him. It is not to late to change your mind until you are dead of course! So, yes I could see a lot of parallels there with say a gangster who has lived a bad life but repents at the last moments of his life.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » May 13th, 2014, 1:17 am

God forgives all except those that sin against the holy spirit....according to the scriptures, that is.

silentwssj
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by silentwssj » May 17th, 2014, 12:36 am

Which to me is any unconfessed mortal sin! That is what is meant by sinning against the holy spirit, at least to my Catholic way of thinking!

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Hawaii
What city do you live in now?: Honalulu

Unread post by bumperjack » September 14th, 2014, 5:26 pm

He is the way and the truth and the life,If you seek him you will find him if you seek him with all your heart, in the end times. Every knee will bow and every tongue will confess he is Lord, We ate saved by grace ...

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » September 14th, 2014, 5:36 pm

What we need to understand about Jesus. he had disciples who were killers King David killed many men and had so much blood on his hands he did not want him to build the church or temple so he had his son Solomon build it the wisest and Richest man in the bible...

HungryWolf
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Florida
What city do you live in now?: Bochum

Unread post by HungryWolf » September 15th, 2014, 11:44 pm

Lonewolf wrote: If you're an atheist, maybe you can throw something in here too., it's all good in my book.
OK guys, I am pretty much an atheist, but I do believe in some things the Nordic Religions say. I also read the Satanic Bible and - of course - the original one. I was born and raised Catholic but turned away when I grew up. The main reason is that I can't stand people who wanna tell me what to do. And I realized pretty soon that the 10 commandments weren't made for me. That's one side of the coin the other is that the Christian community offered nothing real satisfying to me. It was like "Be like everyone else and you will go to Heavens". This is not for me. Btw: this is what I think of all abrahamic religions. I don't wanna disrespect no one but for me it is just a big control element to manipulate the masses. I know most guys here have a different POV but that's just mine.

Years later a got a hold on the Satanic Bible and a lot of things were appealing to me. If you are not familiar with Satanism here is a short explanation: It is not about eating little children, beheading chicken and drinking blood all day long. It's more about "I am my own god." I break away from all conventions that do not lead to my earthly success and happiness. And that's pretty much gangster, hu?
There are different other parts of the Satanic Bible that are nonsense in my eyes, but I only grab the shit I like. Onward I went and read John Miltons Paradise Lost. To those who haven't it's about archangel Lucifer being banned from Heavens. And when he was send to hell he said "Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven." Yeah, that dude is my homie. And some of you might also know that I am not the only person who pretty much liked that quote. Knock, knock.

I found my way finally to Odinism and I also adopted some of it. The most appealing thing about Nordic religion is the absence of good and evil. Words that are manmade, you know. If you have to kill to protect your family so be it. Don't ask for forgiveness coz u don't have to. Just follow your Raido which is like to carry out one's own and personal principle. Of course that's not all about Odinism but that is what was pretty appealing to me.

In the end if you'd ask me about God I'd say he doesn't exist in the simple way we imagine him and definitely not like religions portray him. And if he does why would he worry about us worshipping him or not? If he is almighty he would make us act like we should. If he can't he is not almighty and then he is not god.

So finally
Lonewolf wrote:How Do You Think GOD Views A Gangster?
Well, I don't know about yous, but mine thinks I am a pretty cool dude. :mrgreen:

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » September 16th, 2014, 5:26 am

Hungrywolf, Everybody has a mind body and soul, There are 4,200 Religions in the World, If you dont belive in God you surely dont belive in the bible,God gives us free will he is sovereign and the creator of the heavens and the earth ,Odinism is Mythology there is no doctrine for that religion,I understand faith is hard to have for some and many people have to believe something because we are all born with a spirit also the same spirit that raised Jesus from the dead,I was raised Christian and I have had many Victories and blessings in life, and Im careful to give him the Glory,Religion is a subject not all agree on because we all have a free will to choose from....If you really study religion you will find out the truth,In my eyes there are. Only 2 types of people in this World the saved and the lost ,some are in the darkness and some are in the light,God is the way the truth and the life,Brother is the only living God and is the King of all Kings,I know he is real because of the things I have seen him do brother in my life why Im here and not in prison for life or why Im not in the casket already,He has a plan for my life reaching out to troubled youth in Gangs and on drugs and the life of crime and punishment,Your a good dude Hungrywolf and my German Bruder,and My endeavor is to follow his will as he has never left me nor forsaken me in all my trails and tribulations,My take is the devil is a liar and I was lied to at the very begining by the devil brother your beliefs are what they are,King David the 2nd king of Isreal was one bad gangster and Shotcaller in my eyes...

HungryWolf
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by HungryWolf » September 16th, 2014, 10:16 am

Brother, I knew u'd respond to this one. I know how u roll and ur down for Jesus. I respect u for the man u r, for the things u did and the things u changed. I respect the things that u stand for for I share a lot of them. But as far as spirituality goes we'd mostly disagree. But that's cool. If we don't share the one we love, we'd share one common enemy. Or two? Or even three? I don't know. At least it's Sinn Fein n never back down.
But back to topic: U killed it with the last one:
bumperjack wrote:King David the 2nd king of Isreal was one bad gangster and Shotcaller in my eyes...
:lol: :lol: :lol: Yeah, King David. Wasn't that the dude that killed Goliat with a little rock? Smart guy.Well, I don't say the bible is all nonsense. There r some cool passages. Like an eye for an eye in the Old Testament. But the basic thing is: I wasn't born to follow. No one. Not Mohammed, not Jesus, not God, neither Allah or even Jahweh. I don't say God doesn't exist. I just say it doesn't matter to me. Someone of gods greatness wouldn't bother me not obeying him. If he does, I overestimated him. And if I shall burn in hellfire for this so be it.
OK, I see you guys mean the Christian god with "How Do You Think GOD Views A Gangster?". I mean it's simple. There is a commandment that every gangster breaks in his life. It's the 10th one. "Thou shalt not covet". Isn't that what we use to call the "criminal instinct" or "criminal energy"? That's a sin. Right. So, what has Christianity coming for a sinner? He shall confess his sins and shrive. And the sinner is forgiven. As long as you follow this rules all is good. Welcome to heaven. Well, as long as u don't sin against the holy spirit. That's a no go. So, my conclusion is that the Christian god might be more or less annoyed with most gangsters, but he will accept them.
silentwssj wrote:The ultimate goal of your life should be to die In his grace so that you can spend eternity in his presence.
Interesting point, Silentwssj. I agree in one certain point. Do not only make ur peace with god, but also with the ppl u love. In that way ur no pain in the ass for all the ppl still alive. :lol: Na, just kidding. But in the end it's all about love, brothers and sisters. It's about giving more love than u spread hate.

There is no good and no evil. But there is love and hate. Regardless of your confession. And that's what it's all about.

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » September 17th, 2014, 5:44 am

Yes brother our Spiritual beliefs are on different chords for sure and good andevil love and hate do exist in the world today. I agree with some of your points Hungrywolf and were are individuals so were are raised certain ways then later in life we find our truths and beliefs by searching and getting educated in certain areas ,all I been through in life was through my choices of free will ,and know Im soon to share my background and experiences by working with troubled youth in California and giving back to my state and community,I have strong feelings ,I was saved for a purpose and now have found my calling and alot of it has to do with my spirtual growth,the two greatest Commandments iout of the 10 are Love. Your God with all your heart with all your mind and with all your soul and Love your neighbor as youself but we all have our own beliefs and thats ok we can share them with one another and respect one another and I have that respect for all,and yes King David was one bad dude his son Solomon was the wiseat and Richest in the bible he had many wifes also,there are 66 books in the bible and many Nations and World leaders believe in a higher power and use many names for God the Father God the son and the holy spirit,Sinn Fein Ourseleves Alone Weiss Macht ich bin die ich bin my German Bruder Danke...Bumper

HungryWolf
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by HungryWolf » September 18th, 2014, 12:12 am

Yeah brother, as long as ur believes make u a better person I am down with that. And working as a youth counselor is definitely a good thing. It's pure love, man. Yes, u r who u r and it is what is. Sinn Fein & stay soldier, Bruder! Thank u comrade!

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » September 18th, 2014, 1:28 pm

@ HungryWolf life is to short not to try to turn a negative lifestyle into a positive one. I have no desire to Loose any more of my precious time on earth, Its time to rise above the Madness in this World My Comrade. My Views will always be what they are and who Iam and What Iam will never change.

Writing a Book is telling your story without bringing anyone down in its aftermath,I never believed in that never will.Comrade,There are alot of positives Im looking at with publishing My book and yes I involve God the Good Ole Dude...

Changing Lives in our young is my mission in Life... to not lose many important years of your life because of your enviroment upbringing or a lack of love in the home these kids try to find Love in all the "Wrong Places"

Yes a Youth Counsler, Mentor,For troubled youth... I think doing time is not wasted years, it shapes you of who you are today... after doing over 2 decades in 13 prisons... I really think I have something to share... if I can change 1 life or a dozen I have fulfield my plan and purpose in "LIFE" "YOUNG LIVES"

It should always be about giving back just like you want your kids to have a better life than you did growing up and you try and make that happen...

Basically its the same Thing...You understand Comrade I guess all them years can now be put to good use...LOL COMRADE WEISS MACHT BRUDER ICH BIN DIE ICH BIN CALIFORNIA FOR LIFE

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » December 20th, 2014, 3:49 am

gangsters for Jesus
Attachments
jesus-saves-gangsters-too-565x419.jpg
jesus-saves-gangsters-too-565x419.jpg (78.26 KiB) Viewed 28626 times

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » December 21st, 2014, 8:45 am

God loves us all even "Gangsters" it's a better life of transformation in Christ Jesus many Gangsters have changed there lives on a positive note,Ernest Kilroy Roybal shotcaller of the Mexican Mafia 1st generation is a Christian One of the Aryan Brotherhood's 1st generation killers Fred Menderin and a person friend of mine he is a associate Chaplin in the Fresno County Jail now,He is the one who killed the Leader of the NF . In 1972 in China prison him and Don Hale . That signified the relationship of the Aryan Brotherhood and Mexican Mafia in them days in prison gang history in California Fred just went into Avenal Prison & Pleaseant Valley He is also the Director of Prison Fellowship in Fresno so God loves Gangsters and can even change a killer to have a new heart for others and Christ. :lol: