Anarchy

Religion is probably the biggest divider in world history, but for those that believe in God it is central to our existence. Share your views.
Post Reply
User avatar
Mraka
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 812
Joined: December 9th, 2004, 2:03 pm
Location: the site I got my avatar from/www
Contact:

Anarchy

Unread post by Mraka » January 8th, 2005, 1:22 pm

Can anarchy be something positive?What else are your issues ?

User avatar
Kemosave
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1171
Joined: July 1st, 2004, 10:03 am

Re: Anarchy

Unread post by Kemosave » January 8th, 2005, 1:25 pm

This belongs in the political section not the religious one.

User avatar
Mraka
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 812
Joined: December 9th, 2004, 2:03 pm
Location: the site I got my avatar from/www
Contact:

Re: Anarchy

Unread post by Mraka » January 9th, 2005, 11:21 am

Kemosave wrote:This belongs in the political section not the religious one.
You are right ,but I thought this second that it was mentioned in the bible.There it would have been mentioned first.




P.S.:please help me then to get to the right place.

User avatar
Kemosave
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1171
Joined: July 1st, 2004, 10:03 am

Re: Anarchy

Unread post by Kemosave » January 9th, 2005, 5:35 pm

Anarchy would come under spiritual warfare in the religious section so spiritual warfare would be a better choice as it is much broader in it's definition and incorporates Anarchy (both spiritual and material).

If you meant to discuss anarchy in the world and how that ties into the spiritual you could start the discussion in the thread called "Get Political" and let people discuss it from their perspective first and then it will evolve incorporating the spiritual from there.

User avatar
Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 4166
Joined: June 2nd, 2004, 4:57 pm
Country: Mexico
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana
Location: THE BORDERLAND
Contact:

Re: Anarchy

Unread post by Lonewolf » January 9th, 2005, 7:01 pm

Kemosave wrote:This belongs in the political section not the religious one.
Kemosave
Posted: Sun Jan 09, 2005 3:43 pm Post subject: Re: Chucos 2 Cholos

In my opinion, this is one of those situations where you should have let it develop. But rules are rules and rules are made to be followed right Mr. Badge?

~x Well what do we have here, funny how things work uh kIMO? x~

SiemprePalante
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 9
Joined: January 9th, 2005, 7:50 pm
Location: new york/ new jersey
Contact:

Re: Anarchy

Unread post by SiemprePalante » January 9th, 2005, 9:45 pm

well said...........

User avatar
Mraka
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 812
Joined: December 9th, 2004, 2:03 pm
Location: the site I got my avatar from/www
Contact:

Re: Anarchy

Unread post by Mraka » January 10th, 2005, 4:01 am

on one hand it describes a situation.on the other side it is set equal to anti americanism.
for me its in the first place an idea to get actually rid of bad religion in my life.I got so many poeple around me ,acting against their own religion willingly,that I can not fit in the rules.
That goes al along with regulations of what to think about this and that ,right to poeples images.
I now some political aspects.In US,what then were Hippies now are anrchists,aren` t they ?
Last edited by Mraka on January 14th, 2005, 9:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 4166
Joined: June 2nd, 2004, 4:57 pm
Country: Mexico
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana
Location: THE BORDERLAND
Contact:

Re: Anarchy

Unread post by Lonewolf » January 10th, 2005, 9:40 am

Mraka wrote:on one hand it describes a situation.on the other side it is set equal to anti americanism.
for me its in the first place an idea to get actually rid of bad religion in my life.I got so many poeple acting against their own religion willingly,that I can not fit in the rules.
That goes al along with regulations of what to think about this and that ,right to poeples images.
I now some political aspects.In US,what then were Hippies now are anrchists,aren` t they ?
I understand what you're saying, ANARCHISM is a person/soul that wishes to escape the NORM wether in goverment or religion. The individual(s) seeks INDEPENDENCE from all of the ESTABLISHMENT and beleives that ONE can function just as well if not better without the state or religion telling you what you should/could/must do.

It is within oneself to chose the way we live and belive and act upon, and True Political Anarchist beleive that without laws, the community will function for the benefit of all without some law protecting one or another, the community will handle those that do harm to its neighbor/brother/community, in the same manner like ancient times and within rural communities even as close to us as the old wild wild west.

Anarchist do not stop with just goverment, for it also vies with religious establishments that enslave men in adherence to doctrines which to a large degree were put out there for men to swallow those rules and regulations as divine, but in reality serve as a feel-good and give me your servitude and money.

User avatar
Kemosave
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1171
Joined: July 1st, 2004, 10:03 am

Re: Anarchy

Unread post by Kemosave » January 10th, 2005, 2:12 pm

lonewolf wrote:
Kemosave wrote:This belongs in the political section not the religious one.
Kemosave
Posted: Sun Jan 09, 2005 3:43 pm Post subject: Re: Chucos 2 Cholos

In my opinion, this is one of those situations where you should have let it develop. But rules are rules and rules are made to be followed right Mr. Badge?

~x Well what do we have here, funny how things work uh kIMO? x~
Good point lonewolf. I won't argue it. Point taken.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5533
Joined: December 7th, 2003, 2:17 pm
Location: s/s riverside
Contact:

Re: Anarchy

Unread post by BlaKK » January 10th, 2005, 7:01 pm

Anarchy is a proven failure, It is born under our skin deep in our Ego's to rebel, therfor some sort of Authority is needed. What is the first word a baby learns "No". ya feel me. Evil lives in the muthafuchen skin. With no rules regulations society would be in chaos.

TmaaN

Re: Anarchy

Unread post by TmaaN » January 10th, 2005, 9:51 pm

Very good point^^^^^^^

User avatar
Mraka
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 812
Joined: December 9th, 2004, 2:03 pm
Location: the site I got my avatar from/www
Contact:

Re: Anarchy

Unread post by Mraka » January 11th, 2005, 10:03 am

But you see many poeple doing what ever they are told .They believe in God and all things created by establishment.They work hard .Are good poeple ,but nothing seems to turn round good for them.
At least anarchy as it is ,does not put pressure on you.Or on any other human beeing.Religion does.And where it is too much of it,there is sometimes war .That is closer to anarchy than anything else.
I knew there is a political explanation for it ,but I didn`t see what at an anarchist is different to a Communist,a Sowjet,Leninist ,Trotzkisk or a Bolschewik.I red in Gulag of some (/The white sea channel).

User avatar
Kemosave
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1171
Joined: July 1st, 2004, 10:03 am

Re: Anarchy

Unread post by Kemosave » January 19th, 2005, 5:59 pm

It's hard to understand your meaning as English is not your first language but I see you are an anarchist?

You made a statement that for good people "nothing ever seems to turn round good for them." I must disagree. You are showing your ignorance of reality to say that. All good is eventually rewarded either in this life or the next. As for religion, there are many false religious systems that don't synch up with reality but the temporal and eternal consquences from individual and group choices are very real indeed.

Now war is a temporary condition that exists in this present age. I would not call war "closer to anarchy than anything else." War is very structured both in the authority displayed and whatever belief system is used to justify it in that particular set of circumstances. Your conclusions are not correct nor making much sense.

User avatar
Mraka
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 812
Joined: December 9th, 2004, 2:03 pm
Location: the site I got my avatar from/www
Contact:

Re: Anarchy

Unread post by Mraka » January 19th, 2005, 8:29 pm

Then write which religion is the right one.Millions of poeple are starving.Nobody ,clear in mind ,can tell me that they have the wrong religion.
And yes, anarchie means to have a civilization without a headleader.
War seems to me a neverending story,and if there is peace weapons are produced and sold.You critsise much ,but what has religion to do with real life ?

User avatar
Kemosave
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1171
Joined: July 1st, 2004, 10:03 am

Re: Anarchy

Unread post by Kemosave » January 19th, 2005, 8:36 pm

Mraka wrote:Then write which religion is the right one.Millions of poeple are starving.Nobody ,clear in mind ,can tell me that they have the wrong religion.
And yes, anarchie means to have a civilization without a headleader.
War seems to me a neverending story,and if there is peace weapons are produced and sold.You critsise much ,but what has religion to do with real life ?
No religion of man is the right one, however, a right relationship with Creator God is the place you need to be. Of course, proponents of all religions claim they are right which is why you need to use the brain you were given to qualify them and all information and assertions regarding them.

You are correct in a political or simple English dictionary definition of the word Anarchy, however, has it occurred to you that an evil intelligent power could push Anarchy to destablize thereby accomplishing it's ends? Your view is too one dimensional and there is it's weakness.

You ask what has religion to do with real life. Go reread my posts over the last 30 days and I will be happy to address any questions in this regard that you have. I just don't see the need to repeat myself over and over when I have already answered such questions.

User avatar
Mraka
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 812
Joined: December 9th, 2004, 2:03 pm
Location: the site I got my avatar from/www
Contact:

Re: Anarchy

Unread post by Mraka » January 20th, 2005, 9:52 am

It is more a stady situatuion,which is questioning its own goals.No religion does.There is always a habitus you have to follow.And my brain says that no religion is the right one.Neither I have to have a closer look at them.When it comes to enjoy my community,then I can understand.But they can not expect from me to join their rituals,which are made to exclude.

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1353
Joined: December 12th, 2003, 9:21 am
Location: East London Uk

Unread post by Noog » July 22nd, 2005, 4:36 am

Anarchy and Peace

User avatar
Kemosave
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1171
Joined: July 1st, 2004, 10:03 am

Re: Anarchy

Unread post by Kemosave » July 22nd, 2005, 10:59 am

Mraka wrote:It is more a stady situatuion,which is questioning its own goals.No religion does.There is always a habitus you have to follow.And my brain says that no religion is the right one.Neither I have to have a closer look at them.When it comes to enjoy my community,then I can understand.But they can not expect from me to join their rituals,which are made to exclude.
Dang. It took a whole year for someone to comment on that.. lol. Now prove everything you just said with factual evidence. I don't care what somebody thinks about when they are daydreaming (unless it was Einstein), I care what they can show to be real with facts and evidence. Waiting...

User avatar
Mraka
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 812
Joined: December 9th, 2004, 2:03 pm
Location: the site I got my avatar from/www
Contact:

Unread post by Mraka » July 22nd, 2005, 12:02 pm

evidence for what?
-proof of what?
if you culdn`t read ,you couldn`t read the bible either.and folks is so different and can or can not analyze,interpreat,remember,imagine everything thats written on equal level.
so anything that should count the way religion does in your world,
should be something that hs been around ,since man/woman is around,and not from now till first bible is made up. :roll:

User avatar
Kemosave
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1171
Joined: July 1st, 2004, 10:03 am

Unread post by Kemosave » July 23rd, 2005, 9:56 am

Mraka wrote:evidence for what?
-proof of what?
if you culdn`t read ,you couldn`t read the bible either.and folks is so different and can or can not analyze,interpreat,remember,imagine everything thats written on equal level.
so anything that should count the way religion does in your world,
should be something that hs been around ,since man/woman is around,and not from now till first bible is made up. :roll:
If you have no real proof to backup what you claiming then why should anyone care to listen? That's what I'm talking about Myraka.

And you don't need to read or write or be on an equal level with educated people to know that some people believe things that aren't true and some people believe things that are true. Discovering what is really true is important and worth the effort. And if it is really true then you will be able to show why it is true. It will be real and make sense in the face of criticism.

That's what I'm trying to get across, to be able to prove what you think you know. If you can't then you just look silly when called out on it.

And everyone starts somewhere. Setting goals and working them out isn't an all or nothing propisition. It is a process that takes time.

Now the Bible and science agree that there was a beginning, a singularity if you will, for all that exists in the universe and also there was a first human male and female. They have done extensive DNA testing and shown that. I have the references if you want to check them out.

Which brings us to if the Bible is true about what it says regarding a beginning and a first pair of humans and it can be shown to be true then how can your assertion be right if it says the opposite?

You say the Bible is made up. Give me an unassailable position that cannot be refuted. You can't because one doesn't exist. And that's the point. People are so used to just talking out the side of their necks that it becomes a bad habit. They delude themselves and each other. But they don't delude people who know the difference.

Anyway my classes are starting again soon so I'll only be around for a few more days. Then it's back to work. Peace.

User avatar
Mraka
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 812
Joined: December 9th, 2004, 2:03 pm
Location: the site I got my avatar from/www
Contact:

Unread post by Mraka » July 24th, 2005, 11:25 am

Yah the bibleists,like you ,are now able and willing to recognize what science has known some centurys before.So I will stay with what I have said,and I am in front .Not far ,but maybe some centuries. :lol:
And how I see it ,I have or have not the choice to do what I like.I don`t think you brought some evidence .
So you may believe that the bible is a book send to earth by God himself,but it is rather a collection of letters put together by some man some hundret years ago.Some of them had blood on their hands some not,but they were armed and dangerous themself or had troops and armys on their side.
And at least bible is spread by force.You may think it is normal ,but that changed our life for ever.

User avatar
Kemosave
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1171
Joined: July 1st, 2004, 10:03 am

Unread post by Kemosave » July 26th, 2005, 5:22 pm

So now you wish to turn the conversation from your previous unsupported assertions that there is no way to know for sure which religion(s) are true and whichs are not to a bunch of more false unsupported assertions regarding the Biblical manuscripts and the expansion of early Christianity. Why?

You won't win. You will lose that argument. In fact, you already have because you haven't proven anything. You've just babbled some false information onto a page. That's it. Nothing more.

And even if you did bring supporting evidence for your false assertions (which I have yet to see any). Proving your false assertions are incorrect is not a problem. Because they are false.

The question is why should I bother to give you all that time and attention. You don't care about what is real. Your mind is already made up. So really you're just wasting everyone's time.

Now if you did make logical arguments and bring supporting evidence you would be taken seriously. But just scribbling some false info onto a page doesn't impress me I can tell you that much. But there are some people you might impress with that strategy. People like yourself for example.

Have a nice day.

Note: Ignorant people are wise only in their own eyes and other ignorant people's eyes believing lots of lies merely because they find them pleasing. They are unable to prove anthing because they cannot make a logical argument and support it with qualifiable evidence.

ratt
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 191
Joined: August 6th, 2004, 3:36 pm
Location: los angeles, ca

Unread post by ratt » July 26th, 2005, 11:21 pm

multiple religions is anarchy.

User avatar
Mraka
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 812
Joined: December 9th, 2004, 2:03 pm
Location: the site I got my avatar from/www
Contact:

if

Unread post by Mraka » August 2nd, 2005, 7:14 am

there were some man or women that wrote some scripts some thousands years ago.and I am right in your mind ,that it is not enough to have some man/woman nowadays writing down some letters so it would be qualified enough to be worth to be an own religion.but why should everything that was written in all that time and before be more debatable than the bible is, in your eyes?-and what would make any other modern issue as important as the bible is?and you are for sure all believe that the way I think about this issue is created ,too.So why the contreaux.)versy?
Somebody makes decissisions of what goes into the bible and what not.thats clear;they teach us and and they have been taught.So that we will teach somebody else.
I am sure about the fact that right now many are teaching folks that christians are in war with the Islam.So let us rather teach and preach them, than one another.
P.S.:the responsible for my bible say,that along time church was talking and preaching in Latin.SO for a long period of time many folks didn` t know what they were talking about ,but they were listening for 3 hours on a sunday and were standing all the time.the rest of the week they worked on the fields of the church from dusk till dawn,and had to pay for it.

User avatar
Kemosave
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1171
Joined: July 1st, 2004, 10:03 am

Unread post by Kemosave » August 4th, 2005, 12:00 pm

Myraka, I am actually impressed. Instead of making a bunch of false assertions: you are actually asking questions. And good questions no doubt. I¡¦m wondering where you are from. You don¡¦t have to answer that. I just wonder if you are from Europe (a post Christian environment) or not. Anyways, I can speak on ancient history so if you will define more clearly what you mean about those scripts I will be happy to answer. To answer your specific question as to why I would pay attention to the Bible and not.. say the sea monster worship of ancient Sumerian times, the answer should be apparent. Because the Bible is accurate and sea monster worship is not. However, this post(s) cannot possibly list every reason so let¡¦s just start with a single reason and work from there: The cosmological argument for God¡¦s existence is accurate in the Bible. The cosmology of ancient religions outside the Bible range from completely inaccurate to at least inaccurate enough to disregard it as truthful in the light of modern evidence. Surely, I could pick many such topics that will serve the same purpose. Perfect truth has no controversy.

For the second part of your post, many books (and people for that matter) claim/claimed many things. Some were accurate and some were inaccurate. It is important to qualify them so you can find that which is accurate. I will recommend at this time that you read ¡§A General Introduction to the Bible¡¨ by Norman Geisler. This five star scholarly work will answer your many valid questions (all of which have an answer ƒº ).

Lastly, a good book on the history of the church seems in order here the many other questions that you keep asking regarding the church. I recommend a very good scholarly introduction; however, I will have to retrieve the author as I haven¡¦t read it in awhile. In the meantime you can obtain and get started with ¡¥A General Introduction to the Bible¡¦ by Norman Geisler. Peace.

User avatar
Mraka
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 812
Joined: December 9th, 2004, 2:03 pm
Location: the site I got my avatar from/www
Contact:

hiroshima

Unread post by Mraka » August 6th, 2005, 9:47 am

if we folks followed right and we are in war ,into crime,drugs,and have problems with terror.
us polluting and nuking everything around ,burn the forrests and waste all ressources for nothing.
I do not want to teach that rubbish.ANd if a genocide happens or did happen before in the name of the bible ,I do not want to join those who continue or those who talk wrong doing of church or "christianity" down.

User avatar
Mraka
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 812
Joined: December 9th, 2004, 2:03 pm
Location: the site I got my avatar from/www
Contact:

ho ho ho

Unread post by Mraka » September 7th, 2005, 12:25 pm

Anarchy was in the news in America.
In big letters on some very many newspapers.You and I know anarchist movement has nothing to do with it.And it is sad that media failed to mention that the situation they ment to describe was in fact straight capitalistic .
I talk about the crime and tje unpreparedness.You see that is why anarchist movement is talked bad about ,but why is it the same with the `Alternative' ,too

Post Reply

Return to “Religious Thought”