What is a 5 Percenter??

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » December 3rd, 2005, 8:33 am

sohow could u compare the KKK to the NATION OF GODS!!!!!!
would the KKK embrace I? Try to sell me a cd or pull my coat onto sumtin?
NGE all about peace nigga!!!!!!! how dare ya even entertain the thought that we have suttin in common with them peons!!!!!!!!!!!!

i give up on yall

bayarearep
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: USA

Unread post by bayarearep » December 3rd, 2005, 9:04 am

lol don't sweat it man
some people will never see outside what the government wants them to see

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » December 3rd, 2005, 11:54 am

purplecityhello wrote:
se11 wrote:beside the obyvious differences, what are the other differences between 5%ers and the ku klux klan? both believe their race is superior and both are not accepting of the other. what are other differences and similarities?
goto Harlem and youll find out quickly
im pretty sure youre be more accepted in Harlem than i will in backass alabama
so then ARE 5%ers are more accepting than the KKK? but from what i have read here, they believe they are a superior race and talk down on whites. but if they are accepting to some whites, how exactly do they determine which whites they will be accepting to, and if they are NOT accepting to a particular white person, what would they do?

i am just trying to understand these guys beliefs.

Roy_2k5
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Roy_2k5 » December 3rd, 2005, 3:49 pm

TarHeelRED wrote:[...]All u have 2 do is believe that Jesus died on the cross so that me and your transgressions can be forgiven. B
Well, why does Islam claim otherwise? Who is the correct one? The problem I find with Christianity is it hardly uplifts the weak. It really gets serious when the people close to you are Christian, sport a cross, go to Church, but yet fall into the pit. They are nowhere financially, there are mocked by their fellow Christians who even make up a powerful body in Canada, US, etc.

Christianity was a meaningful religion when it rose, because the teaching of Jesus is definitely tough. When adopted by the Assyrians, it spread as a righteous faith, and when adopted by Romans underground, it was as pure as hydrogen. However, the variants that they forcefully placed on the natives or slaves seem very corrupted.

Where the heck is Christian unity?

Where is Christian morality?

Why do many Christians act selective? Why do many "politic"? I know, because quite a few close to me are extremely selective. Must the bible be discarded or should it be strictly adhered too. I could care less, but it's definitely a question.

Last question: Are you in line?

I replied to your post, since I know it's one that is aimed to seen as "righteous". The devil immitates God. The devil loves man to dogmatically follow him. Many Christians follow the religion dogmatically.

Do you not see anything?

A Church based on mainly nothing is no better nothing. We should call it "church".

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: North Carolina
What city do you live in now?: New Jerusalem

Unread post by TarHeelRED » December 3rd, 2005, 10:58 pm

^^^^^^Well, the problem with this is too many folk have "RELIGION(Christianity)" and not Jesus. I don't advocate religion. Religion can't grant 1 into New Jerusalem. We got verbose folk who are devouts 2 the "religion of Christianity(and very earnestly denominations)" instead of being devouts of Christ. It's gravely about a person's RELATIONSHIP with Mr.Jesus. I can't help being in the bracket of "Christians" but 1 Christian's behavior or morals shouldn't reflect Christians holistically. It's about individuality.

Islam claims otherwise because Islam is a spurious religion. That's as frank and verily as it gets. The feigned god that the Muslims exhort is a non-entity. The Muslims believe that Jesus was an entity but He succombed, lol. They are lukewarm correct. He died but he also resurrected and will NEVERMORE perish.

Who is the correct 1? The Bible, and Christianity. Christianity is the gateway the inaugural path 2 Christ. That's why it's dubbed CHRISTianity.

The HOLY BIBLE SHOULD be strictly adhered 2. While we're vexing the Bible, do u read the Bible and most soberly do u believe what is says? Also, what systematic belief or dogma do u conform 2?

U say Christianity don't edify the wan. LOL!!! Have u ever partook in Christendom 2 assert this CONSENSUS? Manifestly, u don't know as much as u think u do about Christianity.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » December 4th, 2005, 11:02 am

Roy_2k5 wrote:
TarHeelRED wrote:[...]All u have 2 do is believe that Jesus died on the cross so that me and your transgressions can be forgiven. B
Well, why does Islam claim otherwise? Who is the correct one? The problem I find with Christianity is it hardly uplifts the weak. It really gets serious when the people close to you are Christian, sport a cross, go to Church, but yet fall into the pit. They are nowhere financially, there are mocked by their fellow Christians who even make up a powerful body in Canada, US, etc.

Christianity was a meaningful religion when it rose, because the teaching of Jesus is definitely tough. When adopted by the Assyrians, it spread as a righteous faith, and when adopted by Romans underground, it was as pure as hydrogen. However, the variants that they forcefully placed on the natives or slaves seem very corrupted.

Where the heck is Christian unity?

Where is Christian morality?

Why do many Christians act selective? Why do many "politic"? I know, because quite a few close to me are extremely selective. Must the bible be discarded or should it be strictly adhered too. I could care less, but it's definitely a question.

Last question: Are you in line?

I replied to your post, since I know it's one that is aimed to seen as "righteous". The devil immitates God. The devil loves man to dogmatically follow him. Many Christians follow the religion dogmatically.

Do you not see anything?

A Church based on mainly nothing is no better nothing. We should call it "church".
You sort of answered your own question, Christians get so political and divided because the Devil tries to deviate them. Some are really obvious deviations (like Mormon, Jehovah's Witness, KKK, and depending on who you talk to Islam) but others are subtle (like Protestant vs Catholic? ambiguous..... especially today with all the Catholic reforms) But if anything, the fact that Christianity is so divided proves they are right, because you said yourself the devil tries to deceive peopel with imitations slightly different from each other. So he does that mostly on Chiristianity, like YOU said, so it must be the truth he tries to corrupt.

Roy_2k5
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Roy_2k5 » December 4th, 2005, 3:45 pm

TarHeelRED wrote:^^^^^^Well, the problem with this is too many folk have "RELIGION(Christianity)" and not Jesus. I don't advocate religion. Religion can't grant 1 into New Jerusalem. We got verbose folk who are devouts 2 the "religion of Christianity(and very earnestly denominations)" instead of being devouts of Christ. It's gravely about a person's RELATIONSHIP with Mr.Jesus. I can't help being in the bracket of "Christians"
Well, well, well. You see, many are fully aware of the politics of Christianity. That's why the Reform occured. Not to be offensive, do we need buffers?
but 1 Christian's behavior or morals shouldn't reflect Christians holistically. It's about individuality.
Did I every even hint that I am going to use 1 Christian to judge Christian. Who the heck am? God!?He did take out a city because of a few Christians. ;) So yeah, when I look at Christians, I try to use my eyes and look at the books at the same time. The way the society runs totally contradicts Christianity. The good number of hypocrites that we see on this board and elsewhere are done at Church every Sunday.

People are transforming like Optimus.

And I am not suggesting that this is an issue exclusive to Christians. The other religions, Atheism, etc are usually not any better. However Christians are mainly well off. Those that are full need to be cleaning their nose and getting their government to change the world. None of the politics. Why go run over Haiti? Why bomb Yugoslavia? If it's because of genocide, then we gotta bomb Pakistan for what they did to Bangladesh. It is quite obvious that many Christians in the West feel the hollowness. The pain can be felt. Maybe some, yes some might want to really help this world out. However, just giving money to Sick Childrens isn't going to help.

Start throwing away many of the stupid views held by many. Just look at the damn threads.

Start opposing ALL the hypocritical policies held by the strong. Screw politics, it does have merit, but it's going too far these days. Everyone needs to be allowed to head to the top fairly. A truely competitive world is what we need. I could care less about Malthus's theory, because the fact is, if the most of the world remains broke then we're going to see an even larger population.

Christianity can help, and with the power Christians have today. They can fix up our fucked up world. Not because the bible says so, but because of economics says so. Drop the stupid politics and free Africa, Asia, many parts of Europe, and Australia (yes, I feel the natives).

Islam claims otherwise because Islam is a spurious religion. That's as frank and verily as it gets. The feigned god that the Muslims exhort is a non-entity. The Muslims believe that Jesus was an entity but He succombed, lol. They are lukewarm correct. He died but he also resurrected and will NEVERMORE perish.
All that you claim cannot be verified by anything other than the NT. The Jewish people don't believe that Jesus is a Messiah. But I don't talk about history that of something that cannot be verified.

The reason why there are Islamic radicals is because of the US, Saudi and Pakistani animalistic love-triangle that funded, armed and proped the Mujahideen in Afghanistan. Bin Laden was backed by the US gov't so stop talking crap. And the conditions many Muslims are in today is because of colonialism not to mention the neo-imperialism pulled off by the West today. Other growing nations in the East will contribute by propping up the structures that keep Muslims down. And the prospect for more terrorism will rise too. This is a similar situation that the US ghettos are facing so African-Americans, Hispanics, etc should be feeling the Muslims who are being held by their leader (aka Western-puppets). Look at Muslims nations like Malaysia, the non-Muslims are treated well so it is not like a developed Islamic World is going to mean a more sophisticated terrorism. :roll:

Look at the past. It's not like the Muslim gov't of Al-Andalus were chopping up Christians and Jews. But what happened when the Christians took over the Iberians? GENOCIDE. For this reason the Greeks are lucky they didn't get chopped up when annexed by the Ottoman Empire. All they needed was a nutcase like those at helm in Christian Iberia. And then the Christians used a slave ship called Jesus to transport slaves. See, Blacks enslaved by Europeans were never freed when converted. They were kept at the bottom and never integrated into the society. On the other hand, Islamic slavery did not do this, they integrated the slaves to their society and I would rather be a slave who is welcomed by society.

Who is the correct 1? The Bible, and Christianity. Christianity is the gateway the inaugural path 2 Christ. That's why it's dubbed CHRISTianity.
Should I be picky? Christ's actual name is Jeshua AND he constantly refers to God in the bible. The reason why Christianity in the Western Church has become very Christ-obsessed because their society were pagan. They were not similar to Egypt, India, etc, though, they prefered human idols that looked similar to the majority. It is probably because of their nomadic ancestry in the Caucasus. In other words, they did not like the fact that others developed civilization before them. And hence they had to claim it all. No credit was given and they went on living as plagiarized individuals. This didn't just happen with the Indo-European people. The Toltecs did the exact same when entering the Yucatan Peninsula from North.

So when you hear, "Christianity", you're seeing a foreign name being placed on a Middle Eastern religion. It did go through distortions, but in the end, it helped keep European nations united. I won't deny credit from the Muslims who not only provided the science/technology to the Europeans but also preserved the Greek/Roman scriptures. However the religion was an engine and that's all that matters.

The HOLY BIBLE SHOULD be strictly adhered 2. While we're vexing the Bible, do u read the Bible and most soberly do u believe what is says? Also, what systematic belief or dogma do u conform 2?

Dogma? I don't drink the the liquid from the unlabelled can unless I know what it is. When I state dogma, I specifically stated that the Devil loves dogmatic fools. I don't believe that the Bible is dogmatic and for some reason I can feel that you see me as some athiest or anti-Christ. :lol: The fact is I cannot disaprove the Bible, because I do not have the credability to do so. Nor do I see a need to do that.

Also Jesus's teaching is adopted in a very critical manner, when one sees Jesus, they see truth according to the Bible. I guess its like love between a mother and her child, even though the mother cannot literally talk to the child (nor can the child respond), there exists does exist this strong bond between them. And even if the Shroud of Jesus is fake, it doesn't matter. The way Jesus connected to people, like a mother and her child tells me that his teachings were humane. Humans that are not full require basic nurturing and that is how religion uplifts people, I could care less if it the Bible was written by a 2 year old, if it helps, it's all good. 8)

As for reading the bible. Yes, when I read the Bible. I try to feel the author or messenger, while being aware of my motives, not to mention the motives of the text. Oh yes, I had to adopt the mindset of Hitler when reading Mein Kampf or Nietzche when reading "Beyond Good or Evil" for example. Just a bit of googling is enough to find out their background and what-not. Oh yes, I'm a "free spirit". :mrgreen: Maybe...

As I told you earlier, dogma ain't my thing. :) My 'religion' lacks many rules and usually relies on common sense. The religion is even sourced like the pagan philosophy pieces written by the Ancient Greeks or Romans. And yes, the stupid Nordine dickriders try to plagiarize terms like Arya (n) which just means Noble. So, yes, I am a Hindu, but I try not to bring it in a forum that comprises mainly of Christian. If not, I will have to assume it is, because most that are well off these days are Christian. I will bring up my religion if appropriate but these days, those adhering to my religion are doing well economically especially in the West. Heck, the kid on another thread who might be Christian (or have Christian parents) was trying to get Hindus and other Asians on blacks.

I must admit though, if non-Blacks from elsewhere are expected to feel Blacks and Hispanics than the same needs to be done from those two communities. Many see the povery and feel sorry for both, but many see no need to support, because you got individuals usually in the black community trying to act all anti-Hindu. The Hindu population is definitely not as powerful as the Christian population so they're definitely expected to do more. And I have seen many Christian blacks and Hispanics at the topic who easily ignore their own people. For this reason the Jewish community cannot be expected to help Blacks either. Especially when I clearly remember the comment made by a previous user on this board. I know many from all parts of the world who are fully aware of the problems this world. And yes, once the non-Christian world rises then expect us to do a lot more. Atleast India is investing in the infastructure of Nigeria and a few other West African nations.

Christians should be helping their brothers in the US and the West. If not the Muslims will do it. And I'm already seeing blacks change and they are really doing good. I want to see blacks empowered. And yes, as long as I got a Jamaican brother-in-low, I see it as a personal issue too.

U say Christianity don't edify the wan. LOL!!! Have u ever partook in Christendom 2 assert this CONSENSUS? Manifestly, u don't know as much as u think u do about Christianity.
Oh please, I talk to Christians that have told me such statements, yet I provide them with financial support. I know your angle. You're going to tell me that you see something that I don't. The problem here is, I am not sure if you're even telling the truth. You might be just trying to prop your religion for personal gains which is as pathetic as ever. We got them all over the world of various hues and I always wondered why aren't more people like them aborted. I hope you ain't on the camp.

As for being a participant in a Church, yes I have. I have family members that are more than just layman. Enough of personal, talk though, because it can certainly not be used to prove my views wrong. My life is too small of an issue to be in such an argument. But don't get me wrong, I do love myself. :) However keep in mind that I don't care about Christianity or most of the other religions. I'm not even too intouch my own religion, even though I see it is as the most appropriate religion for me.

My biggest point in this post. I love solutions that work. That's why I love 100% free capitalism. It works even when partially used, it brings wealth to everyone and that's all that matters. Now I do know the a life of gluttony is not agreed upon by the Bible, but the world would be a much better place if everyone was able to become wealthy. And I know the angle of many Christian priests (Oh yeah, very close indeed) who would rather see most of the world poor so they could turn them into dogmatic Christians while the well-off Christians in the West watches them. BS, I say.

Once true Capitalism is fulfilled, then we can deal with morality and pollution. And believe me, Capitalism in highly transparent nations have uplifted the population in a decade.

Roy_2k5
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Roy_2k5 » December 4th, 2005, 4:02 pm

End Violence NOW: Ah, yes. As I have stated. :P I am just a guy watching from the sidelines. The devil can't lure me, because I just don't believe in him and he'll have to sign my contract. :mrgreen: I do believe that evil exists and that can be easily encountered when one is free from the obstacles in our society today. :)

Quickdraw
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Quickdraw » March 4th, 2006, 2:17 pm

I was looking for a Nation of Gods and Earths thread. People seem to think they are Muslims but from what I heard the Nation inst Islam because Allah can not worship himself. Which Islam is about, worshipping Allah. Its a contradiction to everytime Gods and Earths beleive, just like its a huge contradiction for Christians to claim Jesus as God yet he visited the Temple Mount various times and prayed to God. You can not pray to God if you are God, because Allah can make anything happen with his powers. Allah wouldnt pray or ask for anything because its not needed. But does anyone know what you call a God who has mastered the Supreme Mathematics and the Supreme Alphabets? What is the level they call that.

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » May 14th, 2006, 5:28 pm

no name - once you master the supreme mathematics and the supreme alphabets then you pick your own name from the alphabets.

then you move on to the 120

120 degrees that you have to cap

shit aint easy

if you wanna learn the GOds is always teaching tho

PEACE

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » May 14th, 2006, 8:23 pm

purplecityhello wrote:no name - once you master the supreme mathematics and the supreme alphabets then you pick your own name from the alphabets.

shit aint easy

PEACE
Oh shit, I thought you were gone PurpleCity......

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » May 14th, 2006, 11:18 pm

[quote="purplecityhello"]no name - once you master the supreme mathematics and the supreme alphabets then you pick your own name from the alphabets.

shit aint easy

PEACE[/quote]

peace

now i said something along the lines of "once you master the supreme math/alphabets you will understand the nation alil bit better...but whoever added in you pick your own name...that sounds kind of miscelleanous...you start out with a name when you 1st start building with the gods...120 degrees is nothing easy to remember...i built with gods in they 30's who still cant remember it..its alot of effort & time studying.

knowledge +culture =all being born to power

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Re: What is a 5 Percenter??

Unread post by Qdawg » January 18th, 2007, 10:53 pm

[quote="purplecityhello"]ever read the Book "From Niggas to Gods" I & II. good titles
and also check out "The I Ching"

and using words like ALLAH

my name is Supreme Truth Allah, Muslims do not OWN the arabic language- both jews and christians in those area also refer to God as ALLAH, its just a language that we identify ideolisiticly wise

and im not sure what youre asking on the second comment, you gotta elaborate for me homie

1ove[/quote]

lol tried to tell "niggahs " on this website who are "misguided" about the nation(of gods & earth) that they not muslim...niggahs(what i call non god's) looked at me like i escaped a crazy asylum :roll:

-peace

TommieKing
What city do you live in now?: california

Re:

Unread post by TommieKing » November 19th, 2013, 3:20 am

purplecityhello wrote:Gods And Earths in your Area http://www.cs.elon.edu/an/atlas/

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By City and Rally location

"Root of Civilization"
Allah School In Mecca
Allah Youth Center In Mecca
2122 7th Avenue
Mecca (Harlem, NY)
New York New York 10027
212-865-5294
212-665-4175 (fax)

Universal Parliament
Hariet Tubman School
250 W 127th St.
Harlem, New York 10027
Fort Green Park during the Spring/Summer
Brooklyn, New York
Last Sunday of Month or further notice
2:00 p.m.

Allah School In Medina
Akbar's Community Center
318 Liviona Avenue,
Medina (Brooklyn, NY)
Civilization Classes Monday 7 pm
call Lakeim Allah 718 342-2854

The Oasis Rallies (Queens, New York)
Afrikan Poetry Theatre
176-03 Jamaica Avenue
First Sunday of the Month
2-6 pm

Pelan Rallies (Bronx, New York)
Classes at Boltron Billards 417 e 138th street on Wednesdays at 6 pm
We also have G.C.C. at River Park Towers at 40 Cadman Plaza for the babies on
Tuesdays at the 5 pm

For more info you can call me at the Allah School (212) 665-4175

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rallies, Schools, and Youth Centers outside of NYC
Arranged by State/Territory/Country, then City

(California)

Love Allah (Los Angeles)
For Rally information in Southern California Contact:
Kuahmel Allah: (323) 292-5630 blacknoise310@aol.com
AIM: LoveAllah9
or
Freedom Allah (562) 440-8500 freedomallah@beanditis.com
AIM/YAHOO: freedom372"

Oakland Area Rallies
Held every last Sunday of the month
in San Francisco (West Asia)
At Bodeca Park
(Tenderloin District)
For Info call Almighty Ra-Sun Allah
510 420 0757

Saviors' Temple, See Allah (Sacramento, CA)
NorthWest (Nothern California)
Queen Jadina I Equality Earth
PO Box 293705
Sacramento, CA 95829-3705
email: iequality@citlink.net
AIM: enature5
currently running: afterschool tutor pgr & food closet

(Conneticut)

New Heaven
(New Haven, CT.)

New Heaven
(New Haven, CT)
We hold Parliaments for the entire state the first Sunday of each month
at 2pm. During the summer months we hold them at Edgewood Park in New
Heaven. During the winter months we hold them in New Life (New London)
at the public librairy in the community room. Civilization Classes are
taught each Wed. at 7pm at Career High School in New Heaven.

For more information call 1-800-699-2466 ext 246*135*7777
C'BS Allah
newheaven123@aol.com

New Heaven Website

(Florida)

New Judea (Jacksonville, Florida)
RA Scientific Justice Allah 120
6927 Como Rd Jacksonville Fl. 32244-APT 4
904-551-4267
EMAIL: NEW_JUDEA_FLORIDA@YAHOO.COM

Orlando, FL
NATION OF GODS AND EARTHS PARLIAMENTS
IN THE LAND OF GOLD ORLANDO, FL.

EVERY LAST SUNDAY OF THE MONTH DATES:
1/25/04 7/25/04
2/29/04 8/29/04
3/28/04 9/26/04
4/25/04 *10/24/04
5/30/04 *11/21/04
6/27/04 *12/19/04

PLACE: ORANGE COUNTY PUBLIC LIBRARY
ADDRESS: 101 EAST CENTRAL BLVD, ORLANDO, FL 32801
THIRD FLOOR- ALLAH SCHOOL ROOM
TIME: 2 P.M. - WISDOM HR.
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT: REAL GOD. (HON. LUIS URENA)
E-MAIL: REAL7ALLAH@YAHOO.COM
PHONE: (407) 697-6609

Attn: Real God (Hon. Luis Urena)

Allah School In The Land Of The Gold

Academy for Advance Education 2028

913 19th St.

Orlando, FL 32805

(Georgia)

Allah's Garden Rallies (Atlanta, Ga)
Born King Allah at (404) 454-6684
or
email Supreme Understanding Allah at
su_allah@yahoo.com

Saviour, God Allah (Savannah, GA)
Call Lord Adeeb Shabazz Allah toll free 1-866-570-8050 for information

(Illinois)

Chicago(C-Medina)
Rallies last Sunday of every month,
Civilization Classes 1st. Sunday of every month,
120 Classes 2nd. Sunday of every month,
for location call toll free 1(866)206-9069 ext. 5302#
or email: c-medina@onebox.com
http://www.c-medina.info

(Indiana)

Rallies in Self Born (South Bend)
Ciphers every Sunday @ 1 pm
at Solar Supreme God Allah's Kingdom
pager 219-232-7029
email solarsupreme@blackseek.com
Parliaments every last Saturday of the month
10:00 am - 1:00 pm
Barbecues for the BABIES every Friday before
the Parliament, contact Solar Supreme for the location
Babies eat for FREE, nominal cost for adults
Colfax Cultural Center, 9814 Lincolnway West
Earth Civilization Classes starting in July
contact Civlized Born Queen 219 289 1935
email civilizedbornqueen@blackseek.com

(Louisiana)

Grambling, Louisiana
The Gods here in Love Allah (Louisiana) just started their Parlament
at Gods Saviour (Grambling State University) and I-God would appreciate
it if you would put our info on the Parliaments page.
email Born Allah at smokin_gunz@yahoo.com or call
(318)247-1568

(Maryland)

Region 3 contact region_understanding@yahoo.com

Rallies in Born Mecca (Baltimore, MD)
The parliments in Born Mecca ( Baltimore, Maryland ) are being held on the
2nd Sunday of the month @ Druid Hill Park 2pm (on opposite side of the
reservoir) from April through October, fall and winter Parliment locations
to be announced.... contact True Asiatic Allah-410.678.1414, Supreme
Asiatic Just-Ice Allah-410.262.6720, or Kalif Allah 410.892.1632
Tislam God Allah 410 961 0459
Class is ever Tuesday at the God hour at Master Born Allah's home.
Contact Tislam God Allah 410 961 0459 for more info.

(Massuchusetts)

Mecca Mass(Region 1) (Springfield, MA)

General Civilization Classes will be held every wednsday at the God
hour(7 pm). We will be holding rallies the first Sunday of each month.
The location varies due to weather conditions. For more information call
Wise Teacher Allah @ 413-543-4135.

(Michigan)

D-Mecca (Detroit) contact info
The REASUN ALLAH U AKBAR
313 934 4570
gcs1@yahoo.com

Rally 3rd Sunday of the Month
Belle Isle
between the Playscape and the beach
2 pm

(New Jersey)

Universal Square Rallies (Trenton, NJ)
Contact
YAKAMO COMPLETE ALLAH
asiaticworld@blackplanet.com
(609)392-5831
for information about Trenton, NJ parliaments.
The rallies are now held at The Martin House on
E.State St. and Chambers St.

(New York)

Far Rockaway Civilization Classess
365 Beach 58 st
Fridays 7-9 pm
Saturday 1-4 pm
Benjamin Cordoza Junior High School 198
contact Lord Lukwan Allah
718 381 1373

Allah School in Albany
34 North Swan Street
Albany, N.Y. 12210

Power Kingdom (Poughkeepsie, NY)
Civilization Classes in Poughkeepsie, NY

Holy Rock (Rochester, CT.) Universal Rallies
3rd Sunday of the month
For information contact
Lord Atiba or Calib Allah
(800)638-3760 (716) 529-6918 or (716)239-8614

(North Carolina)

RALLIES AT FAYETTEVILLE NORTH CAROLINA
For information call Nasir God Allah @(910)436-7733

Rallies in Greensboro, NC
Allah's Nation of Gods and Earth will be holding parliments on Sundays in
Greensboro,N.C.at Douglass park starting on July 8 ,2001 at 2:00 p.m. For
further information please call (336)321-4486 or e-mail us at
sonzofman@hotmail.com.

School In Kinston, NC
Allah and Justice Youth Center
300 East Caswell St.
Kinston, NC 28501
*Tuesdays-Civilization Class, 7pm to 9pm
*Thursday-Civilization Class, 7pm to 9pm
*Sundays-"Gods traveling from abroad" 2pm- until
*Rallies, 3rd Sunday of each month, 2pm to 6pm
Contact information are as follow:
*Imperial Great Math Allah: 1-877-213-3263
*Ali Allah 252 525 0388 (cell)
*King Saldeen: (336)338-6064
*U-God Allah: (910)436-3225 or (910)303-7722

Rallies in Winston, NC
Civilization Classes at Winston-Salem State University Mon. at 7pm in
Coltrane hall room #211 Contact Sincere God Allah at (336) 830-1341 or
(336) 784-0672 or E-mail Prince_Sincere@hotmail.com

(Ohio)

Cleveland, OH
Contact
Shakim Allah
5400 Denison
Cleveland, Oh 44102
Phone: 216-338-7294
Fax: 216-338-7294
shakimallah@yahoo.com
Cleveland Website

Rallies in Cinncinnati, OH
Washington Park on Race & 14th St.
Every Sunday
For information, contact Be God at (513) 351-8357

Rallies in Columbus, OH
Rallies will be the first Sunday of each month at the Wisdom hour.
(The next one Jan. 6th).
Contact
Sear-ius Allah; Sear-ius@blackseek.com, Sear-ius@blackplanet.com;
614-783-8394
for more info

(Pennsylvania)

Power Hill Rallies (Philadelphia, Penn.)
This is True Ruler Universal Equality Allah. Issey, there is a rally the
first Sunday of each month in Philadelphia, Power Allah (PA). At the
rallies, the Gods and Earth Build with the day's math, the lessons, and
so forth. The location of the rally is 58th & Kingsessing Streets. We
start at the Wisdom Hour (2:00). The next rally is of course scheduled
for Sept. 7.

Power Born (Pittsburgh, Pa)

Parliaments are held the 2nd Sunday of every month, location changes
seasonally, please contact for more information:

Sha-King Cehum Allah
cell# 412 403 3519
email- scehum@yahoo.com
or
Knowledge Build Allah
cell# 412 607 7516
email- knowledgebuild@yahoo.com

I Majestic Allah
email- i_majestic@yahoo.com
imajestic@allahworldmanifest.com
website is Allah World Manifest Online
http://www.awm-online.com

(Texas)

Allah School in Sudan (Dallas)
OPEN!!!!
4312 S. Oakland Ave.(Malcom X Avenue)
Suite #202
Dallas, Tx 75215
Ph: 214 565 1588
Ph: (214)555-5555
E-Mail: tazataa@hotmail.com

(Virginia)

Rich Mind (Richmond, VA)

Parliaments in RichMInd, Va. are held every 3rd Sunday of every month.
Start time: 2pm.
Richmond, Va.
GodlyMath Allah (804)497-0998

(Washington)

Morocco (Seattle)
The Universal Rallies of the Nation of Gods and Earths in this
Geographic are on the Last Sunday of the Month at The Shining Star
1412 24th Aven, Seattle, WA 98122, (206) 328-5819
2:00 p.m. any further information please contact:
True-Father : 206-317-2289(cell)
206-760-1965(mecca)
Victorious : 206-769-3530(mecca)
Logic Seven : 206-835-0494 (mecca)
206-271-3279(also for "The Almighty 7"
magazine subscriptions)

(Wisconson)

The Promise Land (Greenbay, WI)
We have 120 class every wednesday at 6:00 pm at 1269 Shawno Ave. apt.#4
pager (920) 440-0275
bornlogic@ameritech.net
P.E.A.C.E.

(Milwaukee, WI)

We are not anti-white nor pro black, we are pro righteousness.

Cream City (We only teach that the Original man is God)
120 class Monday & Wednesday at the Power hour
kingdomself@yahoo.com
Third floor S building
MATC 700 W State Street

Street Academy of Cream City
(414) 372-7584
General Meetings are held every Monday at 8:30pm
120 Classes are held every Saturday 7:30pm
Universal Parliaments are held every second Sunday of the month at 2:00pm
at the Street Academy of Cream City 2438 N Bremen St. Milwaukee, WI
In the summer months the Universal Parliaments are held at Kilbourne Park
at the intersection of Garfeild and North ave.

(Intercontinental Information)

(Canada)

(Toronto)

True Cipher's web page
Site developed and maintained by True King Allah
Email questions and comments to J7423900@hotmail.com
or call (416) 230-9204
Awesome long informative post.. Do you have more such good stuff to share? Waiting for reply thanks in advance:)

TommieKing

Re: Re:

Unread post by TommieKing » November 28th, 2013, 9:47 am

TommieKing wrote:
purplecityhello wrote:Gods And Earths in your Area http://www.cs.elon.edu/an/atlas/

"Root of Civilization"
Allah School In Mecca
2122 7th Avenue
Mecca (Harlem, NY)
New York New York 10027
212-865-5294
212-665-4175 (fax)

Universal Parliament
Hariet Tubman School
250 W 127th St.
Harlem, New York 10027
Brooklyn, New York

Allah School In Medina
Akbar's Community Center
318 Liviona Avenue,
Medina (Brooklyn, NY)

Afrikan Poetry Theatre
176-03 Jamaica Avenue
2-6 pm

Tuesdays at the 5 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(California)

Love Allah (Los Angeles)
or

Oakland Area Rallies
At Bodeca Park
(Tenderloin District)
510 420 0757

PO Box 293705

(Conneticut)

New Heaven
(New Haven, CT.)

New Heaven
(New Haven, CT)

C'BS Allah
newheaven123@aol.com

New Heaven Website

(Florida)

904-551-4267

Orlando, FL

1/25/04 7/25/04
2/29/04 8/29/04
3/28/04 9/26/04
4/25/04 *10/24/04
5/30/04 *11/21/04
6/27/04 *12/19/04

913 19th St.

Orlando, FL 32805

(Georgia)

or
su_allah@yahoo.com

(Illinois)

Chicago(C-Medina)

(Indiana)

pager 219-232-7029
the Parliament, contact solar panel Supreme for the location

(Louisiana)

Grambling, Louisiana
(318)247-1568

(Maryland)

(Massuchusetts)

(Michigan)

The REASUN ALLAH U AKBAR
313 934 4570
gcs1@yahoo.com

Belle Isle
2 pm

(New Jersey)

Contact
YAKAMO COMPLETE ALLAH
(609)392-5831

(New York)

365 Beach 58 st
Fridays 7-9 pm
Saturday 1-4 pm
718 381 1373

Allah School in Albany
34 North Swan Street
Albany, N.Y. 12210

3rd Sunday of the month
For information contact

(North Carolina)

sonzofman@hotmail.com.

School In Kinston, NC
300 East Caswell St.
Kinston, NC 28501

Rallies in Winston, NC

(Ohio)

Cleveland, OH
Contact
Shakim Allah
5400 Denison
Cleveland, Oh 44102
shakimallah@yahoo.com
Cleveland Website

Every Sunday

Rallies in Columbus, OH
(The next one Jan. 6th).
Contact
614-783-8394
for more info

(Pennsylvania)

for Sept. 7.

Sha-King Cehum Allah
cell# 412 403 3519
email- scehum@yahoo.com
or
Knowledge Build Allah
cell# 412 607 7516

I Majestic Allah

(Texas)

OPEN!!!!
Suite #202
Dallas, Tx 75215

(Virginia)

Rich Mind (Richmond, VA)

Richmond, Va.

(Washington)

Morocco (Seattle)
206-760-1965(mecca)
magazine subscriptions)

(Wisconson)

pager (920) 440-0275
bornlogic@ameritech.net
P.E.A.C.E.

(Milwaukee, WI)

kingdomself@yahoo.com
Third floor S building
MATC 700 W State Street

(414) 372-7584

(Canada)

(Toronto)

True Cipher's web page
or call (416) 230-9204
Awesome long informative post.. Do you have more such good stuff to share? Waiting for reply thanks in advance:)

JackieMartin

Re:

Unread post by JackieMartin » January 14th, 2014, 3:29 am

"Root of Civilization"
Allah School In Mecca
2122 7th Avenue
Mecca (Harlem, NY)
New York New York 10027
212-865-5294
212-665-4175 (fax)

Universal Parliament
Hariet Tubman School
250 W 127th St.
Harlem, New York 10027
Brooklyn, New York

Allah School In Medina
Akbar's Community Center
318 Liviona Avenue,
Medina (Brooklyn, NY)

Afrikan Poetry Theatre
176-03 Jamaica Avenue
2-6 pm

Tuesdays at the 5 pm

(California)

Love Allah (Los Angeles)
or

Oakland Area Rallies
At Bodeca Park
(Tenderloin District)
510 420 0757

PO Box 293705

(Conneticut)

New Heaven
(New Haven, CT.)

New Heaven
(New Haven, CT)

C'BS Allah
newheaven123@aol.com

New Heaven Website

(Florida)

904-551-4267

Orlando, FL

1/25/04 7/25/04
2/29/04 8/29/04
3/28/04 9/26/04
4/25/04 *10/24/04
5/30/04 *11/21/04
6/27/04 *12/19/04

913 19th St.

Orlando, FL 32805

(Georgia)

or
su_allah@yahoo.com

(Illinois)

Chicago(C-Medina)

(Indiana)

pager 219-232-7029
the Parliament, contact Solar Supreme for the location

(Louisiana)

Grambling, Louisiana
(318)247-1568

(Maryland)

(Massuchusetts)

(Michigan)

The REASUN ALLAH U AKBAR
313 934 4570
gcs1@yahoo.com

Belle Isle
2 pm

(New Jersey)

Contact
YAKAMO COMPLETE ALLAH
(609)392-5831

(New York)

365 Beach 58 st
Fridays 7-9 pm
Saturday 1-4 pm
718 381 1373

Allah School in Albany
34 North Swan Street
Albany, N.Y. 12210

3rd Sunday of the month
For information contact

(North Carolina)

sonzofman@hotmail.com.

School In Kinston, NC
300 East Caswell St.
Kinston, NC 28501

Rallies in Winston, NC

(Ohio)

Cleveland, OH
Contact
Shakim Allah
5400 Denison
Cleveland, Oh 44102
shakimallah@yahoo.com
Cleveland Website

Every Sunday

Rallies in Columbus, OH
(The next one Jan. 6th).
Contact
614-783-8394
for more info

(Pennsylvania)

for Sept. 7.

Sha-King Cehum Allah
cell# 412 403 3519
email- scehum@yahoo.com
or
Knowledge Build Allah
cell# 412 607 7516

I Majestic Allah

(Texas)

OPEN!!!!
Suite #202
Dallas, Tx 75215

(Virginia)

Rich Mind (Richmond, VA)

Richmond, Va.

(Washington)

Morocco (Seattle)
206-760-1965(mecca)
magazine subscriptions)

(Wisconson)

pager (920) 440-0275
bornlogic@ameritech.net
P.E.A.C.E.

(Milwaukee, WI)

kingdomself@yahoo.com
Third floor S building
MATC 700 W State Street

(414) 372-7584

(Canada)

(Toronto)

True Cipher's web page
or call (416) 230-9204
Perfect informative post.. Thanks for sharing contact details.. I will contact you soon for sure.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by alexalonso » August 11th, 2014, 2:09 pm

This FEDS magazine talks about the 5 percenters, are they a gang or religion?

http://www.streetgangs.com/store/magazi ... e-issue-17

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: North Carolina
What city do you live in now?: New Jerusalem

Unread post by TarHeelRED » August 25th, 2014, 10:44 pm

@1 wrote:This FEDS magazine talks about the 5 percenters, are they a gang or religion?

http://www.streetgangs.com/store/magazi ... e-issue-17

They wouldn't label themselves either 1.

They've made an impact in the culture 4 certain. Especially in hip-hop. Wu-Tang Clan, Nas, Rakim, Jay-Z, & etc.

SpiritualKnight
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: Texas
What city do you live in now?: waco

Unread post by SpiritualKnight » September 11th, 2018, 8:38 pm

Russ Dizdar is a current preacher/former ohio police chaplain, who speaks about the massive satanic cult activity going on in ohio, and other states/places. (his facebook is: https://www.facebook.com/russ.dizdar) He lives in summit county, ohio - he helps people that are born into satanic cults get out, receive salvation, and provides protection to them, and also helps bring healing from a condition they often impose on members from birth, called multiple personality disorder (MPD - also known as DID, dissociative identity disorder), which they use to help keep members under control/hidden.. The satanic covens/cult groups do this through various methods of torture from birth, to bring about a 'split' in the personality through trauma - then hypnosis (and other essentially brainwashing techniques) are used on the 'split personalities', which are 'programmed' (so to speak) to be obedient and do the work. The process is known/documented as satanic ritual abuse (SRA - look it up..) - the man russ helps get salvation/healing for ALL the personalities, and can help provide means of escape/protection for those that want out of these satanic cults/secret society groups.These satanic cult groups I'm talking about are part of the anti-christ's satanic army that's spoken about in the prophetic bible verses of revelation (revelation 16:13-14, revelation 19:19), and are secretly operating inter-connected HEAVILY all over the country, and in other places world wide... They have people operating covertly at all levels of government, education, entertainment, law enforcement, and religions/religious groups (pretending to be one religion, while secretly they're a satanist), and they are VERY ORGANIZED, AND VERY ACTIVE. (*Note* also youtube search: 'cia and satanism' - ted gunderson, a former FBI member, has some really valuable/interesting information concerning this topic.. also look up 'MK-Ultra', and 'project bluebird'.... there are official government files/documents available online, concerning this stuff.) These are the last days (matthew 24), and the end of this world as we know it is not far off. These satanic cults engage in the act of casting spells/hexes on people, as well, but christians are able to combat this with the power of God them through prayer, and also deliverance for the satanic witch's can be attained. The preacher russ has powerful spiritual warfare teachings (Judges 9:57, Matthew 16:18-19, Mark 16:16-18, Luke 10:18-20, Acts 13:1-12, Acts 16:16-18, Ephesians 6:10-17) - witchcraft is real (Deuteronomy 18:10-11, Luke 10:18-20, Romans 16:10, Acts 19:18-29, 1 Timothy 4:1, Revelation 2:24), and these satanic covens/cult groups are heavily into it, doing human sacrifice and other things for demonic empowerment (2 Kings 21:6, Matthew 16:26-27, Luke 4:5-7, Acts 8:9-1, Revelation 18:23), and are involved in/tied to child kidnappings, much of the sex trafficking/sex slave stuff, serial killers (for example: charles manson, and richard ramirez -AKA the night stalker, who was from texas...), and also many people believe that some of the mass murderer's/shooters that have been arrested are potentially satanic cult coven members/victims of the satanic ritual abuse, themselves... This stuff is VERY REAL, and it is a VERY SERIOUS SITUATION - the man russ provides massive concrete evidence concerning this matter, and I have a qucik/powerful overview teaching that's posted at the top of my page, with a few links attached to it, that will help bring a strong understanding concerning the situation, while providing evidences as well. PLEASE LOOK INTO THIS MATTER, IT IS VERY IMPORTANT! (my face book is: https://www.facebook.com/kenny.jackson.5011)