For the people who don't know, Heres the Illuminati

An open section to speak about anything on your mind from News, politics, Conspiracy Theories, and any random street or urban event.
DeaD-SouL
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

For the people who don't know, Heres the Illuminati

Unread post by DeaD-SouL » April 26th, 2006, 8:47 am

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... ke&pl=true

a 2 hour video about the Illuminati, Freemasons

useless_person
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by useless_person » April 29th, 2006, 4:25 pm

Conspiracyarchive.com

There is your one-way ticket to the world of mind fuckin' and shit that will make you go crazy...

Ok, here is my story.

I was reading about WW3 conspiracies and shit on different sites, and then I came down to this site that was talking about biblical relations with WW3, and also Illuminati relations...

Basicly, Illuminati crap led me to the site that I gave you above, which led me into other stories on that site.

There was the New World Order stuff, and then I went to paranormal shit and back to New World Order, and back to WW3 crap, where I got some Police State Road Map or something in my email, which led me to other bullcrap.

The email had some kind of Numerology links to it, so I clicked.

This got me to the BS programs of Numerlogy, Astrology and other paranormal shit, where I gazed upon signs, pictures and numbers which I did not understand, so I didn't bother to read a long ass tutorial on it...

This got me to the Phsycic bullcrap, and almost to tarrot cards, which I have gazed upon before and despite the world only descriptions of pictures on the cards which look like something dark if you are a supersticious person...

Then I downloaded this program having to do with figuring out if I had phsycic powers and shit, and it looked a little old, and this happened...

Once I started the program, I had this strange feeling within my chest and face, that was kind of a mixture of fear, nervous, ebarrasment, and a good feeling having to do with masturbation.

There were some buttons, all that delay crap, but the feeling made me a little anxious so I saw a word that began with 'a', something like agron or whatever, and then I pressed start, and all these words kept appearing, and the feeling grew larger, so I stopped the program and ran out of the room, because it simply scared the crap out of me, both the new feeling and the many thoughts that were running through my mind, some clear, and many not so clear - such as 'Is the program doing this?' and 'If I continue, is something going to happen that may or may not kill, injure me or do something that will change my very existance?', and many of these questions, if not all, came to me afterwards, and I advise you too not to get involved in any crap that will fuck up your mind or your health, and stay sober and out of the way of what people involved in occults and secret societies that do strange things that will surely make people crap their pants, because that program made me excitied and full of questions, many of which I asked my loved ones, and they kept on telling me to shut up about it, so I don't really give a damn...

I also wanted to get my mind outta those things, so I sat down and started to play Call Of Duty 2, and then got scared for some reason again, and began to drink the Coka Cola on my coffee table, it tasted good for awhile and then it suddenly adopted a buttery taste, so I just did something that made me get my mind off those things again, and I don't remember what it is because it then was simple, but now is to complicated to rethink...

Damn I hate this world, because it always seems perfect, and once in awhile some bull shit happens that changes everything, and in history maybe, and it's like it's always organized, so if we are living in the society we live in today, then nothing will seem real if the truth is revealed, because if that truth involves shit that will, once again, make people crap their pants, then don't try to reveal the truth and live the life that you live now, and forget what you just heard.....

DeaD-SouL
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DeaD-SouL » May 5th, 2006, 7:07 am

Damn did that shit really happen, thats an amazing story

$outhPhillypuppet
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Oregon
What city do you live in now?: over there

Unread post by $outhPhillypuppet » May 17th, 2006, 11:17 pm

were u high

useless_person
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by useless_person » May 21st, 2006, 6:47 am

I'm high all the time.

But this was something else...

I don't know why, but when I started that program, I got strange feelings popping up at once, with all these words coming out, and there were settings like delay -5 +1 or whatever, so I pressed started, there were words that are not in the dictionary coming out, and I got feelings that either felt good or bad, and I couldn't tell, so I got scared shitless, ran to the other room, got coke, drank some, decided to play COD2 for a while on the Xbox 360, then the conspiracy theories and shit came to my mind and since the game was a little fucked up even tho it was kinda new, I paused the game and all the yelling stops in an 80s or 70s horror movie to a switching scene kind of way, I took another sip and the buttery taste came out, which was really wierd, and now I feel like a blabbing school girl having a great time looking at clothes at the mall with my friends instead of the usual downer feeling I have...

Ok.

Crap, I used to have a hyper crazy happy go lucky mood and this is better despite the fact that when I wake up early in the morning, I feel crappy, even after brushing my teeth and washing my face, still crappy, and the brushing doesn't make the sick ass taste of crap in my mouth go away, it just makes it worse, but still, I need to smell good even tho I never find any gum lying around my house...

Anyways, thank you.

Now, let's get back to Illuminati.

So, what do the Illuminati do?
Who do they worship?
What's their plan?
Why do they exist?
Have you guys heard of the New World Order?
What the fuck are all those ad banners all over sites saying 6 6 06 The signs are all around you?
I know when 666 is, it's June 6, 2006, watch out for that date.
Did you guys know that Bush is a Freemason, as well as Bill?
Are we all going to die a horrible death or suffer a terrible and painful faith?
Has WW3 already strarted yet?
Am I going to live to see the age of [Insert Age Here]?
I'm to young to die...

God help us!

DeaD-SouL
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DeaD-SouL » May 21st, 2006, 7:03 am

useless_person wrote:I'm high all the time.

But this was something else...

I don't know why, but when I started that program, I got strange feelings popping up at once, with all these words coming out, and there were settings like delay -5 +1 or whatever, so I pressed started, there were words that are not in the dictionary coming out, and I got feelings that either felt good or bad, and I couldn't tell, so I got scared shitless, ran to the other room, got coke, drank some, decided to play COD2 for a while on the Xbox 360, then the conspiracy theories and shit came to my mind and since the game was a little #%@& up even tho it was kinda new, I paused the game and all the yelling stops in an 80s or 70s horror movie to a switching scene kind of way, I took another sip and the buttery taste came out, which was really wierd, and now I feel like a blabbing school girl having a great time looking at clothes at the mall with my friends instead of the usual downer feeling I have...

Ok.

Crap, I used to have a hyper crazy happy go lucky mood and this is better despite the fact that when I wake up early in the morning, I feel crappy, even after brushing my teeth and washing my face, still crappy, and the brushing doesn't make the sick ass taste of crap in my mouth go away, it just makes it worse, but still, I need to smell good even tho I never find any gum lying around my house...

Anyways, thank you.

Now, let's get back to Illuminati.

So, what do the Illuminati do?
Who do they worship?
What's their plan?
Why do they exist?
Have you guys heard of the New World Order?
What the fu-- are all those ad banners all over sites saying 6 6 06 The signs are all around you?
I know when 666 is, it's June 6, 2006, watch out for that date.
Did you guys know that Bush is a Freemason, as well as Bill?
Are we all going to die a horrible death or suffer a terrible and painful faith?
Has WW3 already strarted yet?
Am I going to live to see the age of [Insert Age Here]?
I'm to young to die...

God help us!
the illuminati wants to enslave mankind and they wanna be in control of the earth (they almost are allready)

They worship Satan (some of them dont even know that yet)

Their plan is to take over the world

The new world order is the illuminati they want a one world goverment with one leader for the world

Bush and Bill are not Freemasons they are Skull & Bones wich is almost the same but different

WW3 i dont know if it started yet but America will probably set it off

Dregsta
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Dregsta » May 23rd, 2006, 11:08 pm

damn man thats a fuck up story

Neway heres someting to inlight some of the sleeping sheeps!

The Illuminati is a VERY POWERFULL SECRET SOCIETY that exist since the beginning of time ,it goes way back before the birth of christ to ancient egypte.There symbole of choice, the all seeing eye and the flower of life are there main squeeze.Many politcal figures are part of it but dont get it twisted the real powerfull ones are hiden , the puppet masters. Illuminati means the inlighten one meanning a bright intellectual person.They control everything and i mean everything.Drugs,sex,slavery,politics,wars,mafia,religion,education,food,heatl care,transport etc...Do you get the picture?They aint good , there the ones who assasinated ghandi , martin luther kind,princess diana, malcom x, tupac and biggie,che guvera.Notice these where all good people who had influence and tried to do good for soceity and the world.

They get there power throughtout peoples ignorance.You wont believe how people are being mess leaded by the mass and because of that we are going 2 suffer. J.Hoover director of the CIA once told:"Man becomes blind to a conspiracy so monstruous that he denies that it even exist!"Ha ha pretty funny if your a sheep but look at WW2 concentration camps when Jews where murdered by the millions.It wasnt until they saw the pics years later that they got shook!

Neway this is just the tip of the iceberg, theres alot more DARKER stuff believe me.

In my future post ill post some vids if ya intrested and remember kids KNOWLEDGE IS POWER!

useless_person
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by useless_person » June 3rd, 2006, 12:08 pm

Dregsta wrote:damn man thats a fu-- up story

Neway heres someting to inlight some of the sleeping sheeps!

The Illuminati is a VERY POWERFULL SECRET SOCIETY that exist since the beginning of time ,it goes way back before the birth of christ to ancient egypte.There symbole of choice, the all seeing eye and the flower of life are there main squeeze.Many politcal figures are part of it but dont get it twisted the real powerfull ones are hiden , the puppet masters. Illuminati means the inlighten one meanning a bright intellectual person.They control everything and i mean everything.Drugs,sex,slavery,politics,wars,mafia,religion,education,food,heatl care,transport etc...Do you get the picture?They aint good , there the ones who assasinated ghandi , martin luther kind,princess diana, malcom x, tupac and biggie,che guvera.Notice these where all good people who had influence and tried to do good for soceity and the world.

They get there power throughtout peoples ignorance.You wont believe how people are being mess leaded by the mass and because of that we are going 2 suffer. J.Hoover director of the CIA once told:"Man becomes blind to a conspiracy so monstruous that he denies that it even exist!"Ha ha pretty funny if your a sheep but look at WW2 concentration camps when Jews where murdered by the millions.It wasnt until they saw the pics years later that they got shook!

Neway this is just the tip of the iceberg, theres alot more DARKER stuff believe me.

In my future post ill post some vids if ya intrested and remember kids KNOWLEDGE IS POWER!
Holy shit!

What did Tupac and Biggie try to do good for us?

But nevermind that. Post some videos. Some GOOD videos. None of that David Icke crap please. I just want facts, not a documentary.

The Illuminati worships Satan. If the Illuminati worships Satan, and it controls everything, then what things worship God?

Damn. It's like that.

The engine is running, and the Illuminati is the one behind the wheel.

This means that the world does it's business, and the Illuminati make every part of that business happen.

Ok, so if the Illuminati said I can't get a game, then I can't get a game?

WAHHHH!!!!

WE ARE ALL GOING TO DIE AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

But really, we're screwed...

Dregsta
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Dregsta » June 6th, 2006, 6:24 pm

Short sum up of the illuminati
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... illuminati

this one is about pedophile rings in washington dc in whitch alledgedly Larry King was a participent.Pedophile are numerous in these cults

Politicians quoted about illuminati,alot of good info

this guy was part of the illuminati and talks about its experience

This one is a good

Alex jones:Total enslavement 3

the humain chip

there are many more my friend.Im not asking you to believe all that, you must see it open minded and look at both side of the medal.If you have good knowledge in history alot of things will reveal itself.Check out wikipedia.org for more info on this subject

EmperorPenguin
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by EmperorPenguin » June 7th, 2006, 1:41 pm

Coming from a family of Masons I find all these conspiracies towards them humorous. :P

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » June 7th, 2006, 4:04 pm

low level masons don't get the "full treatment"....

Dregsta
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Dregsta » June 7th, 2006, 5:14 pm

were talking about the illuminati not the masons 2 different things

DeaD-SouL
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DeaD-SouL » June 7th, 2006, 9:34 pm

Dregsta wrote:were talking about the illuminati not the masons 2 different things
illuminati & freemason are the same thing

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » June 8th, 2006, 12:28 am

NO there not, in fact they are enemies, if you look at how they started they were complete opposites

The Illuminati got more sophisticated in their plan and infiltrated the Masons, in fact there are diaries of George Washington of how he was scared that the Illuminati was sending spies and was trying to take over.

Illuminati started by trying to convince everyone to be atheist while Masons had religious ideas.

DeaD-SouL
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DeaD-SouL » June 8th, 2006, 10:11 pm

MiChuhSuh wrote:NO there not, in fact they are enemies, if you look at how they started they were complete opposites

The Illuminati got more sophisticated in their plan and infiltrated the Masons, in fact there are diaries of George Washington of how he was scared that the Illuminati was sending spies and was trying to take over.

Illuminati started by trying to convince everyone to be atheist while Masons had religious ideas.
both Illuminati and the top ranking macons (33 degrees) worship satan or whatever name you wanna call him but its the same thing so im calling it the same thing

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » June 9th, 2006, 12:07 am

Illuminati believes there are no spiritual beings, they say everything is pure atheist science and are anti-spiritual, so if they do that then they are just doing that to disguise themselves to masons

Christina Marie
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

Unread post by Christina Marie » July 15th, 2006, 12:22 am

MiChuhSuh wrote:NO there not, in fact they are enemies, if you look at how they started they were complete opposites

Thank you!!!!!! I like you more and more all the time EVN.

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » July 15th, 2006, 12:24 am

DeaD-SouL wrote:

both Illuminati and the top ranking macons (33 degrees) worship satan or whatever name you wanna call him but its the same thing so im calling it the same thing
Its ALMOST sad to me that you believe what you do and buy into ICKE's rhetoric and fear tactics.

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » July 27th, 2006, 10:17 am

DeaD-SouL wrote:
Dregsta wrote:were talking about the illuminati not the masons 2 different things
The Illuminati infiltrated the Masons.

The Bavarian Illuminati have cast a long shadow in popular history thanks to the writings of their opponents; the lurid allegations of conspiracy that have colored the image of the Freemasons have practically opaqued that of the Illuminati.

About the time that the Illuminati were outlawed in Bavaria, the Roman Catholic Church prohibited its members from joining Masonic lodges, on pain of excommunication. This was done as a general edict, since the Church believed many lodges to have been infiltrated and subverted by the Illuminati, but was not able to accurately ascertain which ones.

Dregsta
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Dregsta » August 10th, 2006, 3:23 pm

Christina Marie wrote:
DeaD-SouL wrote:

The Bavarian Illuminati have cast a long shadow in popular history thanks to the writings of their opponents; the lurid allegations of conspiracy that have colored the image of the Freemasons have practically opaqued that of the Illuminati.

About the time that the Illuminati were outlawed in Bavaria, the Roman Catholic Church prohibited its members from joining Masonic lodges, on pain of excommunication. This was done as a general edict, since the Church believed many lodges to have been infiltrated and subverted by the Illuminati, but was not able to accurately ascertain which ones.
So since theyve inflitrated the MASONS, what makes U :idea: that there still devoted CHRISTIAN? but you responded whit this

color=indigo] They were banned by the Vatican....thats saying alot.[/color]:roll:[/quote] I dont get it you say they infiltrated them and the Vatican banned them but u act all sarcastic about it.Whats the deal honey?

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » August 10th, 2006, 6:34 pm

Dregsta wrote:
Christina Marie wrote:
DeaD-SouL wrote:

So since theyve inflitrated the MASONS, what makes U :idea: that there still devoted CHRISTIAN? but you responded whit this

color=indigo] They were banned by the Vatican....thats saying alot.[/color]:roll:
I dont get it you say they infiltrated them and the Vatican banned them but u act all sarcastic about it.Whats the deal honey?[/quote]

Lets just say I do not have a whole lot of faith in the Catholic Church.

Godfather
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Godfather » August 10th, 2006, 6:46 pm

Are there books and things out about all these secret orginizations? I always kind of considered the Illuminati kind of UFO like. You hear they exist and that they're real but you never actually see any downright proof.

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » August 10th, 2006, 7:14 pm

Godfather wrote:Are there books and things out about all these secret orginizations? I always kind of considered the Illuminati kind of UFO like. You hear they exist and that they're real but you never actually see any downright proof.
EXACTLY!!!!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illuminati

http://www.masonicinfo.com/illuminati.htm

DeaD-SouL
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DeaD-SouL » August 11th, 2006, 9:53 am

Pablo

Unread post by Pablo » August 11th, 2006, 11:43 am

Godfather wrote:Are there books and things out about all these secret orginizations? I always kind of considered the Illuminati kind of UFO like. You hear they exist and that they're real but you never actually see any downright proof.
That's why they're called conspiracy theories. The conspiracy theorists have in common that they can't manage to come up with any proof, but base all their paranoia on assumptions and wild guesses.

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » August 11th, 2006, 7:45 pm

Dregsta wrote:
Christina Marie wrote:
DeaD-SouL wrote:

color=indigo] They were banned by the Vatican....thats saying alot.[/color]:roll:
I dont get it you say they infiltrated them and the Vatican banned them but u act all sarcastic about it.Whats the deal honey?[/quote]

what makes U that there still devoted CHRISTIAN?

What makes you feel you have the right to question my faith?

DeaD-SouL
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DeaD-SouL » August 12th, 2006, 5:35 pm

Pablo wrote:
That's why they're called conspiracy theories. The conspiracy theorists have in common that they can't manage to come up with any proof, but base all their paranoia on assumptions and wild guesses.
that's a false statement there's enough proof floating around

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » August 12th, 2006, 5:51 pm

DeaD-SouL wrote:
Pablo wrote:
that's a false statement there's enough proof floating around
Where exactly is this proof you are speaking of? Please do find it and post it.

Dregsta
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Dregsta » August 12th, 2006, 10:41 pm

Christina Marie wrote:
Dregsta wrote:
Christina Marie wrote:
DeaD-SouL wrote:

I dont get it you say they infiltrated them and the Vatican banned them but u act all sarcastic about it.Whats the deal honey?

What makes you feel you have the right to question my faith?[/quote]

Ouuuuuhh I touched a touchy subject.This is the beauty of freedom and you have the right to worship God knows what u want.

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » August 13th, 2006, 12:58 pm

Dregsta wrote:
Christina Marie wrote:
Dregsta wrote:
Christina Marie wrote:
DeaD-SouL wrote:

I dont get it you say they infiltrated them and the Vatican banned them but u act all sarcastic about it.Whats the deal honey?

What makes you feel you have the right to question my faith?
Ouuuuuhh I touched a touchy subject.This is the beauty of freedom and you have the right to worship God knows what u want.[/quote]

Just none of your business to take my inventory. TRUST ME...if you were in my presence saying that same BS I would become about 1 foot from your face telling you my relationship with God is none of your f*cking business. You would end up backing away from me because you know its not.

DeaD-SouL
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DeaD-SouL » August 13th, 2006, 3:39 pm

damn a wild woman

DeaD-SouL
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DeaD-SouL » August 13th, 2006, 3:57 pm

here's some proof:

The illuminati (NWO) card game

This game was in the beginning stages in 1990 and was finally published in 1995, becoming a best seller. As Steve Jackson says on his website: "In 1994, he reworked the old faithful Illuminati to jump on the trading-card bandwagon. INWO (Illuminati: New World Order) became the company's biggest hit yet, and its first million-dollar ship." In fact, the "INWO" won the 1995 Origins Award for Best Card Game.

With these dates in mind, let us now take these nine pertinent cards in order, to discuss them, demonstrating how completely and thoroughly they accurately tell the Illuminati - Prophetic plan to produce Antichrist. You will now see several factors:

how the hell do you explain these cards and this game was released a long time ago, and you can check that out for your self using different
sources