Israel vs. Arabs...Whats the basic problem?

An open section to speak about anything on your mind from News, politics, Conspiracy Theories, and any random street or urban event.
Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Israel vs. Arabs...Whats the basic problem?

Unread post by Sentenza » July 22nd, 2006, 8:52 pm

Since that region is know for being troubled since a long time, what do you think are the reasons for it? What exactly are they fighting about?
Whats the basic conflict between both of them and who is the aggressor in your opinion?

Christina Marie
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

Unread post by Christina Marie » July 23rd, 2006, 3:15 pm

From what I know to be true way back BC the Jews were taken as slaves to Egypt,I believe this is talked about in the last part of the book of Genisis. In the book of Exodus the Jews are able to leave Egypt. The land of Israel was promised to the Jews by God, yet they have been scattered throughout time to all corners of the world and persecuted. Now they have Israel back and they aim to keep it and no longer be bullied.

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » July 23rd, 2006, 3:18 pm

This is why the giving up of Gaza was so horrific for them.

myDick in your mouth
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by myDick in your mouth » July 23rd, 2006, 4:33 pm

The arabs have been the aggressors. the problem is the jews want to be accepted so much by the international community that its put itself in danger and breeded more terrorism. Fact.

useless_person
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by useless_person » July 24th, 2006, 10:05 am

The basic problem is that Arabs hate Jews, and Jews hate Arabs. Sorry for saying it that way but it's true...

Israel's main religion is Judism, and the Arab nations surrounding it have Islam as their main religion --- aka Muslims...

I don't know why they hate each other so much and have hated each other for a long period of time, but you can't go up to the Hazbollah leader and ask him why he hates Jews so much. He'd kill you for it.

Egypt, Syria, Lebanon, Palastine, Saudi Arabia etc etc etc are all Muslim states, and have gone into conflict with Israel some time during history.

It's more about religion than politics.

Ok forgive me for saying this about the Jews but here it goes:

The Jews own everything. They own all the major corperations. Unlike all the other people in the world, they stick together. They are greedy because they have alot of money. They know how to make business and are very smart at most things.

Hitler wanted them dead for those reasons. That's why he would kill every Jew on the planet. Well, he didn't get the chance to complete his goal and commited suicide before he could do so.

Hitler also wanted world domination, and had built up a strong nation good enough to take on ONE nation at a time. That's why it's called a world war. Around 70 percent of the world was against Germany, Japan and Italy --- even if they had those minor nations that were kind of puppet nations but they had control of some of the strings, if you know what I mean.

So Hitler is the past, so why is he important in this? Well, for the reasons I mentioned above. Most Jews are rich, famous and/or powerful, and let's say 5 and a half million out of six million being it is not a good number.

Haha you might say that our civilization can be represented as a pyramid. Very few of us are on the top of the pyramid, which is the knowledge part. Most of us are on the middle down to the bottom of the pyramid, which is the ignorance part. Hitler had a part in the knowledge side, even though he was a fuckin' crazy lunatic, judging from a video clip I saw of him giving some kind of speech, waving his hands around like a moron and while giving that speech --- talking like a screeching broken record on a 100 year old gramaphone thing.

He had part in that because he hated them also, and he had the power to wipe them off the globe, but as I said, didn't enough time to do so.

It is kinda the same as the whites hating the blacks in the 1950s and shit. They hated them enough to even kill them, and even make stupid laws that weren't slowing any of them down.

The Jews and Muslims are the same way --- except that nothing has been done yet about it. I don't blame the Muslims, I blame the Jews. I'm not racist, but just expressing my opinion.

Israel is bombarding the fuck outta Lebanon, killing civillians are claiming it was an act against Hezbollah. Lebanon doesn't do shit itself because they know that Israel has backup from the USA, which according to some people --- they control the world.

Hahaha if they keep talking on TV about World War 3, then World War 3 is very near.

Good luck...

North Face
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by North Face » July 25th, 2006, 8:10 pm

2 words: antichrist bush 3 dam tryn to control the world and blows shit apart.

North Face
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by North Face » July 25th, 2006, 8:11 pm

thiis jews need to turn into communism. this planet should be communist instead. share the wealth to every1 equally.

dutch
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dutch » July 26th, 2006, 2:11 am

Jews don't hate Arabs,but Arabs do hate Jews.And the Jews have to protect themselves.Allot of citizens of Israël are muslims,some are even Palestinian.There is even a mosque on the Tempel Mountain.If you hate Arabs/Muslims,then there wouldn't be a mosque on the Tempel Mountain.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » July 26th, 2006, 2:18 am

dutch wrote:Jews don't hate Arabs,but Arabs do hate Jews.And the Jews have to protect themselves.Allot of citizens of Israël are muslims,some are even Palestinian.There is even a mosque on the Tempel Mountain.If you hate Arabs/Muslims,then there wouldn't be a mosque on the Tempel Mountain.
A lot of Israelis hate arabs. I know this for a fact. Both sides hate each other to a big extent.

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » July 26th, 2006, 4:32 am

Sentenza wrote:
dutch wrote:Jews don't hate Arabs,but Arabs do hate Jews.And the Jews have to protect themselves.Allot of citizens of Israël are muslims,some are even Palestinian.There is even a mosque on the Tempel Mountain.If you hate Arabs/Muslims,then there wouldn't be a mosque on the Tempel Mountain.
A lot of Israelis hate arabs. I know this for a fact. Both sides hate each other to a big extent.
some of the most racist people ive met have been israelis...

dutch
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dutch » July 26th, 2006, 6:27 am

Sentenza wrote:

Only the difference is that if the Arab nations would have a change to destroy Israël they would do it.Arab nations are out to destroy Israël,but Israël ain't out to destroy the Arab nations.Give a Arab nation an atomic bomb and they will drop it on Israël.Vice versa this is not the case.If you ask the majority of the Jews if they want to live in peace with there neighboors they will all say yes.If you would ask the majority of the muslims if they want to live peacefully with Israël they would say no,they all gotta leave.And ofcourse they(Jews/Arabs) hate eachother,they are at war.

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » July 26th, 2006, 1:53 pm

Wow!! Excellent post!!!!!

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » July 26th, 2006, 2:50 pm

afakasi wrote:
Sentenza wrote:
some of the most racist people ive met have been israelis...
I have made the same experience sometimes. My sister used to have a friend that would ALWAYS blame all Germans to be Nazis. To an extent that was kind of racist. All arabs were evil by nature in her world and all germans aswell, which is nonsense as we all know.
You would only have to say the word Jew and she was all like: NAZI, NAZI.... :lol:
But not all of them are like that of course.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » July 26th, 2006, 2:55 pm

dutch wrote:
Sentenza wrote:

Only the difference is that if the Arab nations would have a change to destroy Israël they would do it.Arab nations are out to destroy Israël,but Israël ain't out to destroy the Arab nations.Give a Arab nation an atomic bomb and they will drop it on Israël.Vice versa this is not the case.If you ask the majority of the Jews if they want to live in peace with there neighboors they will all say yes.If you would ask the majority of the muslims if they want to live peacefully with Israël they would say no,they all gotta leave.And ofcourse they(Jews/Arabs) hate eachother,they are at war.
Yea its true, arabs can be some unforgiving knuckleheads. In my city we have lots of arabs and some of them i had discussions with about that topic. They were all like: Everytime a Zionist dies i throw a party etc.......stupid stuff. But you cant argue with them, its senseless.
But again, not all of them are like that.
Many Palestinians work in Israel and go there on a everyday basis. MANY.

I think the majority would be able to get along, if it wasnt for the fucked up politics.
I dont understand to this day, why Israel doesnt want to give a sovereign country to the Palestinians. Thats a big factor in the whole conflict.
They could take the wind out of extremists sails by doing so, but they dont.

And just for the record, i am pro-israel, but contra Zionists.

dutch
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dutch » July 27th, 2006, 3:57 am

Sentenza wrote: I think the majority would be able to get along, if it wasnt for the #%@& up politics.
I dont understand to this day, why Israel doesnt want to give a sovereign country to the Palestinians. Thats a big factor in the whole conflict.

I thought Israël does want to give the Palestinians a sovereign state,but the Palestinians want a part of Jeruzalem with that state.I think they want the west of Jeruzalem as there capital for Palestine.So that's up for debate because the right-wing parties of Israël don't want to give up that part of Jeruzalem.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » July 27th, 2006, 5:56 am

dutch wrote:
Sentenza wrote: I think the majority would be able to get along, if it wasnt for the #%@& up politics.

I thought Israël does want to give the Palestinians a sovereign state,but the Palestinians want a part of Jeruzalem with that state.I think they want the west of Jeruzalem as there capital for Palestine.So that's up for debate because the right-wing parties of Israël don't want to give up that part of Jeruzalem.
Yea, some attempts have been made, some have been real half hearted, but i wonder why they dont turn it into a demilitarized zone, so Arabs can visit and the Al Aksa Mosque and live their peacefully. There are barely living Israelis in East Jerusalem anyways. Well i mean jewish Israelis.

But you know, as log as Israel can go into the Palestinian State with their military as they want to, you cant call it a real state in my eyes.

dutch
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dutch » July 27th, 2006, 7:08 am

Sentenza wrote:
dutch wrote:

Yea, some attempts have been made, some have been real half hearted, but i wonder why they dont turn it into a demilitarized zone, so Arabs can visit and the Al Aksa Mosque and live their peacefully. There are barely living Israelis in East Jerusalem anyways. Well i mean jewish Israelis.

But you know, as log as Israel can go into the Palestinian State with their military as they want to, you cant call it a real state in my eyes.

Sorry the Palestinians want the East not West-Jeruzalem.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » July 27th, 2006, 7:18 am

I know, thats why i said, there are barely living Israelis in East Jerusalem anyways.

dutch
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dutch » July 27th, 2006, 8:07 am

Sentenza wrote:I know, thats why i said, there are barely living Israelis in East Jerusalem anyways.
:lol: I know that's why i excused myself and said it was east not west. :lol:

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » July 27th, 2006, 8:44 pm

dutch wrote:
Sentenza wrote:I know, thats why i said, there are barely living Israelis in East Jerusalem anyways.
:lol: I know that's why i excused myself and said it was east not west. :lol:
My bad :wink:

useless_person
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by useless_person » August 1st, 2006, 3:19 pm

What the fuck are you talking about???

Have you ever heard about the Protocol of the Elders of Zion???

Well, it's a JEWISH thing...

When you read that shit about the Illuminati and Freemasons in the Conspiracy Theory section, did you try to think of what religion they represent by looking at the Religious Thought section???

Most of the richest people in the world are Jews. If by any chance you disagree with that one, then name me one poor fucking Jew that lives in our world today. Name one...

If you've got the name and that name is known, there is a chance he's not so poor after all.

And don't tell me about the Jews in WW2, cause that's 60 years from now and I'm talking present world domination.

I don't give a fuck about what they want cause it won't effect me personally as in one of those rich bastards telling me to go fuck myself cause I'm fired from a fucking gas station with 10 fucking cops standing behind him.

I'm not picking sides either, and also don't give a fuck how many people have to die in order for them to get what they want and become more fucking greedier than they already are.

I don't give a fuck that Muslims and Jews hate each other to death cause I'm Christian. I'm also not American so I don't have to cheer on the Jews in Southern Lebanon while they kill hundreds of innocent civillians each day cause two fucking people got kidnapped --- which was not the reason either.

The reason this shit is going on now is cause North Korea fired the missles, as well as a month or two before that, Iran started to build a nuclear facility. Now, since all this shit happened, Israel had their chance to attack when the USA --- the leaders of the world --- was in confusion, denail and basiclly fucked with having to deal with this shit and answer to the rest of the countries in the world cause they're high and mighty, and because they're excpecting a resolution that the USA is prolly gonna involve war in --- as well as since it's the USA's job to fix all the world's problems since they're 'in charge'.

All I give a fuck about is if my family dies in some cowardly bombardment at night conducted by the USA on my country when World War 3 becomes a fatal all out war, which I predict will start in 2007.

Then, if that so happens and I found out that people in my family have died in the hands of a fucking bunker buster being dropped on the Trade Center in my city, destroying basiclly with the power of the bomb --- the surroundings, my cousins live nearby there in which they'll likely to get incintigrated in a hellish fire that was apart of the explosion.

Then, I'm gonna murder not the ones who did the fucking bombing, but the ones who led it. I'm gonna be just like an American.

This is the American way:

Slobodan and Saddam did NOT kill thousands themselves. They ordered men to do their dirty work. The Americans think that those who did the dirty work will die along with many other enemies and will not have to be worried about since the USA has got so much fucking power that the events will likely happen on the same day.

Well, instead we're gonna get the bastards who led them into this 'Axis Of Evil' aka --- the leaders of >insert here< and kill them.

If I had to pick sides, I'd cheer on for Russia and China. The American propoganda is weak enough that you'll be a patriot enough to say that the USA will kick their asses.

Well, you're mistaken...

You've just understimated an ENEMY. Russia and China are not allies of the USA but allies of each other. There is even sites --- evidence to prove it, and the USA's secret intelliagance program that is supposed to be super efficient can dig out shit that I didn't know existed and can't scoop out one of these sites on the first page as a result on Google.

Now, you may think China is strong, but where did they get that strength???

From Russia, that's who. Russia distributed most of the inventory China has, or in other words --- sold them weapons. With China's manpower plus that quality weaponary, they have gotten where they are at.

Opinions and facts are different. Opinions can get you into bad shit. Facts can get you into good shit. Here are those facts:

Globalfirepower.com

I don't have to give you proof since I'm not no fucking servant --- you find it yourselves. You know it well but deny it since you're patriotic.

What has your country ever done for you???

My country got me a nice life, and when I moved to your neighbour up north, I now live like a fucking servant. We have to work to serve. Just a a week or so ago, some piece of shit told my family that we were garbage. I felt like shoving that motherfucker down the garbage shute so he gets a taste of what it's like to be garbage, then how it feels to work as garbage once he gets shredded in the fucking compactor and shipped out to live as garbage in the fucking waste dump where he gets his flesh eaten by those fucking pigons or seagulls there.

I wish I could go back, but I can't. We left our job and life there and started a crappier one here. Now we can't go back because we have no place to put all this stuff and we can't throw it away and no one will want to buy it if we try to sell it.

And besides, since your godamn country corrupted our governement with your BS threats, now it won't be so easy finding a job.

As far as the Arabs and Jews go, I don't take sides. Let them slaughter each other --- it's the last thing I'd give a fuck about right now...

PS Besides the fact that Hitler was a lunatic, why did he want the Jews dead so much? He wanted world domination be well, with the thankful help of the Americans the Jews will rule the world again.

Thank you America --- for leading us into a new age of pain, suffering, hell and armageddon...

If that's not enough, then I just want to see what you've got in store when we all go to hell and hopefully the devil will be the president of the USA while the ones who suffer for eternity will be the 'Axis Of Evil'...

useless_person
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by useless_person » August 1st, 2006, 3:45 pm

Oh and I just forgot to mention one more thing since I can't edit my post, here it is:

Well, be patriotic all you want. When China and Russia bombs the fuck outta NYC, then you've officially lost.

Ahh what's the use convincing nationalists --- the USA will convince everyone again by telling their side of the story and saying they've won.

Well, if you think that is not true. Not BIAS enough???

How about this:

You lost World War 2. You know how? Here's how:

Allies which were led by the USA, lost more than 25 million people. The Allies got fucked up but some how won most battles. Japan, Germany and Italy defended and lost, killed hundreds of thousands and lost less than the Allies.

Sounds like you've lost to me. Would the USA have lost if their president then was assasinated???

NOOOOO!!!!!!

THE USA CAN'T LOSE! THEY'RE INVINCABLE!!!!!

They got got defeated by Vietnam?

How pathetic...

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » August 2nd, 2006, 9:57 am

[quote="useless_person"]

Allies which were led by the USA, lost more than 25 million people. [quote]

Do not forget to mention that it was AT LEAST 20 Million Russians of those 25 Million.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » August 2nd, 2006, 10:00 am

useless_person wrote:

Most of the richest people in the world are Jews. If by any chance you disagree with that one, then name me one poor #%@&#%@ Jew that lives in our world today. Name one......
There are poor Jews, in Israel for example. I head they spend more and more on military and less on social issues. That has created a poor lower class in the last years.

useless_person
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by useless_person » August 2nd, 2006, 11:25 am

Sentenza wrote:
useless_person wrote:

Allies which were led by the USA, lost more than 25 million people.

Do not forget to mention that it was AT LEAST 20 Million Russians of those 25 Million.
Yea. I know. If you've done some research, you'll find that Russia --- The Soviet Union --- got fucked up cause they were ones in the fiercest battles --- like Stalingrad --- where more than 2 million people died. They won that battle.

They also fought in the biggest tank battle in history against the Germans and also won there.

The Russians got fucked up then not cause they were weak, but cause Germany's troops were more experianced while Russia's were mostly new recruits.

I see you are living up to your patriotism so why don't you go join the US Army, complete basic training and get sent off to the worst parts of Iraq...

How easy do you think it is to fire a fucking gun? How easy do you think it is to fire it when there are a thousand pissed off motherfuckers carrying AK-47s, looking at you, and their main goal is to kill any American soldiers they encounter?

Well, those things we see in those home videos where your troops beat some in a firefight, they laugh, scream and yell out in joy. The truth about them is that they've done it before.

For me, I stay away from fights. This is my way of fighting:

If someone tries to start shit with me, I don't care what they say. Once that starts the only thing I'm waiting for is the physical provokation. Once they push, slap, punch or whatever me, that's my mark. That's when I have the go sign for the kill.

Thats the reason I try to stay away from them. If I get into one, I won't stop until I've murdered my opponent. This way, I can say they assaulted me if anything gets to court since they 'physiclly' did something to me.

And let me tell you one more thing. If Russia had been beaten and taken over by the Germans in WW2, it's America's asses too.

An alternate reality would be in today's world that on every corner of the street you'll see a Nazi soldier carrying an MP5, waiting to pop the first dumbass that looks him in a way that makes the Nazi feel bad.

Good luck, but I'm voting for Russia.

PS If America wins in a way that they've lost NYC, Los Angeles or even Chicago in a bombardment along with 100 million other of your people, or allies as well, and you've captured Putin or killed him, well, all I can say is concradulations and good luck starting a new economy from scratch.

The next few decades will be hell for Americans, like the second despression, only with the slight feeling of slavery that seems a bit too hellish...

useless_person
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by useless_person » August 2nd, 2006, 11:43 am

Sentenza wrote:
useless_person wrote:

Most of the richest people in the world are Jews. If by any chance you disagree with that one, then name me one poor #%@&#%@ Jew that lives in our world today. Name one......
There are poor Jews, in Israel for example. I head they spend more and more on military and less on social issues. That has created a poor lower class in the last years.
Hmmm... Israel...

Nope. I'm talking about White Jews like in WW2, and pardon me for mentioning WW2 but this is the description:

Race - White, not the creamy Brownish white like in Israel...

First off, Israel is not an example.

I think of Israel more as a middle eastern country --- being everything like Arabs except for the religion thing. They're Jews, not Muslims.

Ahh nvm.

PS That thing about opinions and facts, here are your opinions:

"America can kick anyone's ass, YO! Cause were the strongest and it's been proven, so like Bush said --- BRING IT ONNNN!!!"

Here are my opinions:

"America is the worst country in the world, especially for immigration. The white people there --- aka the 'true' Americans basiclly have English, Scottish, Irish, French, German and whatnot roots, but primarily the Scottish-English-Irish ratio. You're also the dumbest."

Note - For example about being dumbest:

Some guy in one of my previous apt. buildings asked one of my family members if they were from ---. That family member said no, and told them our background. That guy then asked if that certian country was an island. My family member, out of irony, humor and just plain seeing that that guy didn't know shit told that my country was indeed and island, but it sunk. The guy made some kind of expression to show his sorrow.

Facts are that my country is not an island and it did not sink. It's alive and well today, with an addition of corruption and poverty since Americans landed there to 'fix' problems, and as you know, America are the experts on doing the 'fixing' and causing the screwing in the aftermath.

Here are facts on who is stronger than who and is taken from a factual site, not a godamn American dumb patriotism quote and opinion database:

Strongest countries in the world, according to Globalfirepower.com

GFP Ranking

Updated 07/22/2006

1 United States
2 China
3 Russia
4 India
5 Germany
6 France
7 Japan
8 Turkey
9 Great Britain
10 Brazil
11 Italy
12 South Korea
13 Indonesia
14 Canada
15 Iran
16 Spain
17 Egypt
18 North Korea
19 Australia
20 Pakistan
21 Mexico
22 Saudi Arabia
23 Israel
24 Argentina
25 Greece
26 Syria
27 Iraq
28 Taiwan
29 Poland
30 Philippines
31 Ukraine
32 Venezuela
33 Libya
34 Afghanistan
35 Lebanon
36 Nepal

Sorry for the plagurism but I simply don't have the time to make my own list...

China is at number two partially because Russia sold China what China now has most of in it's arsenal. Russia is number three. If the Soviet Union was still one, it would be at number one --- maybe not on a list but in the minds of people who have any common sense...

Don't underestimate Russia. Don't let your dumb patriotistic senses guide you into denail. Oh wait, you are already too late for that...

Next up, you'll be dumb enough to fight against Russia and China in order to prove that you're senses were right, but get killed in the process and if you're lucky to gather enough proof to convince me, there is a chance that it will be lost in the fighting...

useless_person
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by useless_person » August 2nd, 2006, 11:56 am

And one more thing, you lost against Vietnam. Out of all the godamn countries, you had to lose against a weak one. You knew that if you went against the Soviet Union, since I've read somewhere that the Warsaw Pact basiclly outnumbered NATO, you'd get fucked up and start World War 3 earlier than excpected.

Split the country and give it a weakness --- which was your tactic and the weakness was that it lost it's puppet nations. Let me see, besides Russia, there are 14 other nations that made the Soviet Union. That's bad for you and you knew it.

Haha no wonder America controls the world in a certain way. You're propoganda and success has the world wanting what you have, and since you think your kings, you can do whatever the fuck you want and command everyone like your gods.

If everyone attacks you, they'll lose their resource and the world will be back in the late 1980s without America instead of being in the 2000s.

They want what you have and know you'll hold on to it if it comes to war. Too bad that bout 100 hands vs. 1 hand are strong enough to make you release your grip.

Confusion is one of the weaknesses you have, and it's easy to create...

World Trade Center caused enough confusion. Is the debris from then still scattered there or is your new project built about one fifth of the way till now???

No chance............................................................................................

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » August 3rd, 2006, 6:00 am

^^^^Well but when it comes to income per capita, China, Russia and India are way off...

Yep, they got a few Godzillionairs, but the majority are havenots.

Godfather
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Godfather » August 3rd, 2006, 9:53 am

useless_person wrote:
I don't give a fu-- about what they want cause it won't effect me personally as in one of those rich bastards telling me to go fu-- myself cause I'm fired from a #%@&#%@ gas station with 10 #%@&#%@ cops standing behind him.

I'm not picking sides either, and also don't give a fu-- how many people have to die in order for them to get what they want and become more #%@&#%@ greedier than they already are.
Lets not act like you haven't picked a side. You picked your side with the first time you called them 'greedy fucks'.

I'm just curious here. What was Israel supposed to do when their soliders got attacked? Maybe if Hasballeh wasn't hiding in the middle of Lebannon just praying for a stray bullet to hit a four year old girl, then just maybe Israel wouldn't have had to kill all those civilions. It amazes me how the Israelis are the ones in the wrong when "the hero" terrorist group is hiding behind innocent bystanders in order to prevent anyone from hitting them.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » August 3rd, 2006, 1:14 pm

Godfather wrote:
useless_person wrote:
I don't give a fu-- about what they want cause it won't effect me personally as in one of those rich bastards telling me to go fu-- myself cause I'm fired from a #%@&#%@ gas station with 10 #%@&#%@ cops standing behind him.

I'm not picking sides either, and also don't give a fu-- how many people have to die in order for them to get what they want and become more #%@&#%@ greedier than they already are.
Lets not act like you haven't picked a side. You picked your side with the first time you called them 'greedy fucks'.

I'm just curious here. What was Israel supposed to do when their soliders got attacked? Maybe if Hasballeh wasn't hiding in the middle of Lebannon just praying for a stray bullet to hit a four year old girl, then just maybe Israel wouldn't have had to kill all those civilions. It amazes me how the Israelis are the ones in the wrong when "the hero" terrorist group is hiding behind innocent bystanders in order to prevent anyone from hitting them.
Yea, they have their share of guilt aswell.
I think in the end its a 50/50 thing Zionists and Islamists (which are kind of the same to me) wont give in to the other side and rather die then to shake hands. The rest of the majority iscaught up somewhere in the middle of the madness these two are creating.

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » August 3rd, 2006, 8:50 pm

Godfather wrote:
useless_person wrote:

My sentiments exactly

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » August 4th, 2006, 2:11 pm

Israel is going against geneva conventions of war. there shall be no collective punishment for an enemies attacks. Just cause some fool does a drive by on my house, doesn't give me the right to blast every house on his block.

Return to “Open Section for Other Random Topics & Controverisal issues”