Do you own a gun

An open section to speak about anything on your mind from News, politics, Conspiracy Theories, and any random street or urban event.
BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Do you own a gun

Unread post by BlaKK » August 12th, 2006, 9:40 pm

If so post a pic of that shit.

BlaKK - 24 Guage Mossberg Pump....

Christina Marie
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

Re: Do you own a gun

Unread post by Christina Marie » August 12th, 2006, 10:42 pm

BlaKK wrote:If so post a pic of that shit.

BlaKK - 24 Guage Mossberg Pump....

F*cking NICE!!!!!!

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » August 12th, 2006, 10:48 pm

You americans are crazy. Over here its really difficult to own a gun...Even though i do. But like 95% of the people dont.

G.S. f-ing E.
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by G.S. f-ing E. » August 12th, 2006, 11:08 pm

technically i don't own one, but I'm signed out to an M16A2 assult rifle. its my baby

Dregsta
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Dregsta » August 12th, 2006, 11:25 pm

Very nice.And remember,when they'll come for your guns make sure youll give them the ammo first!

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » August 13th, 2006, 1:24 am

Dregsta wrote:Very nice.And remember,when they'll come for your guns make sure youll give them the ammo first!
F*ck that

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » August 13th, 2006, 1:26 am

Sentenza wrote:You americans are crazy. Over here its really difficult to own a gun...Even though i do. But like 95% of the people dont.
Good 4 u!!!

Dregsta
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Dregsta » August 13th, 2006, 10:17 am

Christina Marie wrote:
Dregsta wrote:Very nice.And remember,when they'll come for your guns make sure youll give them the ammo first!
F*ck that
LOL i dont think you really understood what i meant by that.Give the Pow Pow ammo first.

Duece
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Duece » August 13th, 2006, 12:34 pm

Not a big fan of guns, but I started acquireing them after Bush was elected in 2000.
We dont know where the country is headed. And when the time comes, you wont be able to go down Big 5 and pick one up.
Even If you are not a fan of guns or gun violence, you should still get your hands on a good pump action shotgun and a solid AMERICAN made 9mm handgun. These are obviuosly the most popular firearms in the US and the ammo for both is widely interchangeable amonstonst the different firearms themselves. In other words, there is plenty of to go around.
Just like a US passport, guns are something that our "government" can control and restrict. If people start getting pissed off, just watch and see what happens.
It's actually a good thing that lot's of gang members in US are armed. The people on the other side are NRA vets, and you can bet that they are ready. The question is, are you?

Get Preparred now.

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » August 13th, 2006, 12:51 pm

Dregsta wrote:
Christina Marie wrote:
F*ck that
LOL i dont think you really understood what i meant by that.Give the Pow Pow ammo first.
I am a very literal person. With a little abstract thought I got you

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Noog » August 14th, 2006, 7:11 am

All seems crazy to me peeps, pure crazy. And CM, you got excited by the sight of that shotgun..why? Its a bit of machinery that blows big holes in soft flesh, why do you get off on that?

I hate it that young boys are moving round my neighbourhood with firearms, ready to get pulled and used at the least provacation - example - a boy was shot dead in a night club on Saturday. The assailant opened fire in a packed out club, killing the boy on the spot - but even if those boys had some beef going, other people in the club were innocent of their beef, but the shooter didn't give a f-, he could've blasted any innocent partygoer. I hate having to look over my shoulder all the time, I hate having to take the long route because some crew might want to take whats mine.

I don't own a gun and never will.

Dregsta
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Dregsta » August 14th, 2006, 9:32 am

Noog wrote:All seems crazy to me peeps, pure crazy. And CM, you got excited by the sight of that shotgun..why? Its a bit of machinery that blows big holes in soft flesh, why do you get off on that?

I hate it that young boys are moving round my neighbourhood with firearms, ready to get pulled and used at the least provacation - example - a boy was shot dead in a night club on Saturday. The assailant opened fire in a packed out club, killing the boy on the spot - but even if those boys had some beef going, other people in the club were innocent of their beef, but the shooter didn't give a f-, he could've blasted any innocent partygoer. I hate having to look over my shoulder all the time, I hate having to take the long route because some crew might want to take whats mine.

You know, I like debating whit people like u.I once thought like u,espacially after seeing the blowling for columbine documentary(its total bs).Soundenlly my opinion has changed when I looked into history books and tried to understand why the worlds worst atrocities have taken place and why nobody didnt act.Its not to hard to understand,most victims were defenseless.Hey gun control works,just ask Hitler,Stalin,ETC... and the six millions jews that where massacre.

Most people get the idea that guns are bad (credits to media conditionning)but guns dont kill people ,people kill people.You think if guns didnt exist ,voilence would too?Peeps would just get more creative whit there victims. Every person HAS the RIGHT TO DEFEND THEMSELFS AT ALL COST IF THERE LIFE IS THREATENED!U think dialing 911 is going to save ur ass?LOL give me a break!

GUN control works buddy!They take guns away from hard working citizens like us and makes us vulnerable and caught in the cross fire.Do u really think criminals follow the law?Theyll always find a way to get a gun and do something illigal.You need to wake the f*ck up and see for yourslef what happens when citizens of a country dont own guys!It keeps criminals in check!Thats one of the reasons why I love america because the founding fathers of this country didnt want this nation to become happy slave nation ,running scared from tyranny,so they created the second amendement:

"the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed; a well armed and well regulated militia being the best security of a free country"

If u would had a gun do u think people would step up 2 u?Do you think that stupid f*ck would shoot in a club while knowing other people might have the firepower to BUST BACK!?What seems crazy to me peeps,pure crazy is that ppl think theyll be less voilence if guns are banned!

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Noog » August 14th, 2006, 1:43 pm

Nice retort. But the first difference which might inform our positions is this - in UK, guns are largley illegal to own, with the exeption of licences for sporting guns like shotguns or gun clubs - and those are very strictly controlled and managed after the Dunblaine massacre in Scotland when a crazy guy killed twenty kids or so. So the boys who are armed round these ends are all holding illegal firearms - the vast amount of citizens don't have firearms stashed in thier houses. And in the states, theres a right to bear arms, so the cultures are very differnet in that respect.
Having said that, knives are more widespread than firearms (google glasgow gangs for example, same in London) . So if I went about my business with a firearm in my waistband, I'd be risking 5 years in jail as well as escalating a confontation with local thugs to deadly ends.
The cumulitive effect must be that because of these laws, the homicide rate is substantially lower than the states.
He he, like I said, crazy, pure crazy

Dregsta
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Dregsta » August 14th, 2006, 3:15 pm

The guy that went on a rampage coulda ben stoped if there woulda ben other folks whit guns.In my on perspective on things, I would refuse to be a sitting duck if id know other people in my neighborhood carry guns and are involved in mugging people.By the way you cant ban cars because some drunk caused a crash,the same cause for guns.

Im not vowing that everyone should carry a gun,but atleast have one in desposal,in a safe and secure place in your home so that whenever you got unexpected guests barging to your home,youll greet them whit a .45 or a semi-automatic shotgun, instead of verbal threats like im calling the cops.Sure there always going be some wacko that will get a hold of a gun but that doesnt justify the reason to ban guns and rob your sense of security and leave u defenseless,by that it makes it more a legitimate reason to own a gun to PROTECT u and you family from those type of animals.

Gun control works for tyrants and criminals but to the average joe its a deadly blow.

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » August 14th, 2006, 3:38 pm

had a simple 9 beretta, which has since came and gone

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » August 14th, 2006, 6:52 pm

Dregsta wrote:
Noog wrote:All seems crazy to me peeps, pure crazy. And CM, you got excited by the sight of that shotgun..why? Its a bit of machinery that blows big holes in soft flesh, why do you get off on that?

You know, I like debating whit people like u.I once thought like u,espacially after seeing the blowling for columbine documentary(its total bs).Soundenlly my opinion has changed when I looked into history books and tried to understand why the worlds worst atrocities have taken place and why nobody didnt act.Its not to hard to understand,most victims were defenseless.Hey gun control works,just ask Hitler,Stalin,ETC... and the six millions jews that where massacre.

Most people get the idea that guns are bad (credits to media conditionning)but guns dont kill people ,people kill people.You think if guns didnt exist ,voilence would too?Peeps would just get more creative whit there victims. Every person HAS the RIGHT TO DEFEND THEMSELFS AT ALL COST IF THERE LIFE IS THREATENED!U think dialing 911 is going to save ur ass?LOL give me a break!

GUN control works buddy!They take guns away from hard working citizens like us and makes us vulnerable and caught in the cross fire.Do u really think criminals follow the law?Theyll always find a way to get a gun and do something illigal.You need to wake the f*ck up and see for yourslef what happens when citizens of a country dont own guys!It keeps criminals in check!Thats one of the reasons why I love america because the founding fathers of this country didnt want this nation to become happy slave nation ,running scared from tyranny,so they created the second amendement:

"the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed; a well armed and well regulated militia being the best security of a free country"

If u would had a gun do u think people would step up 2 u?Do you think that stupid f*ck would shoot in a club while knowing other people might have the firepower to BUST BACK!?What seems crazy to me peeps,pure crazy is that ppl think theyll be less voilence if guns are banned!
Yes i think he would have shot anyways. Its happening on an everyday basis in american streets. Gang members confronting and shooting at each other, even though they know the other side is armed to the teeth aswell.
Do you think a gun would have saved the jews from Hitler? Maybe it would have killed some Nazi pigs aswell but thats about it.
BTW many jews didnt know that they were about to be killed so they wouldnt have defended themselves anyways, but that only as a sidenote.

Gun restricitons would not reduce crime, but they reduce the homicide rate. Most definitely.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » August 14th, 2006, 7:38 pm

I own a 24 gauge moss berg pump and a Gaston Glock 27 Slim Line.... And you know what? I really don't giva a fuck... And if you disagree, Fuck you.....

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Re: Do you own a gun

Unread post by A Ghost » August 14th, 2006, 7:40 pm

BlaKK wrote:If so post a pic of that shit.

lol, J/P

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » August 14th, 2006, 7:44 pm

LOL... Ghost you is a fool. If I did have clearance to buy any gun... I'd have this shit bolted on to my civic, so whenever there's traffic on my way home from work I'll just blow niggas domes open.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » August 14th, 2006, 8:00 pm

BlaKK wrote:LOL... Ghost you is a fool. If I did have clearance to buy any gun... I'd have this shit bolted on to my civic, so whenever there's traffic on my way home from work I'll just blow niggas domes open.

ROTFLMAO!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Good idea!

Damn look at that shit! Speaking of, did you know that technically if that thing was setup as a semi-automatic it would be legal in New York State?

I knew a guy that owned a rifle range and he goes hunting deer with one of those, but he sets it so that if he gets pulled over it's a semi-automatic and he can't get into trouble for it. :shock:

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » August 14th, 2006, 8:01 pm

I grew up around firearms. I grew up hunting with my dad. Yes we eat our kills. He lived on a trap range for years (and I was a trap girl). He taught hunter safety for years as well as the CHP (most of whom started out not being able to hit the broad side of a barn w/a shotgun sad to say). And yes, I do get excited at nice sexy big guns.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » August 14th, 2006, 8:12 pm

But anyways back to the question, I cannot currently have a gun in my house because certain people I live with are crazy and will do something like shoot the mailman for bringing child support payments late, but later on I want a Mossberg Pump with the double vertical handles that come down with the shell canister.

It looks like this:

And as far as a pistol, I a 357 Magnum:

And of course a Glock......

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » August 14th, 2006, 8:14 pm

AKs werent around as much in the 80s, then came the fall of the wall and things changed, but they seem to be more accessible than M16s,

So out of the 2, what would you prefer?

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » August 14th, 2006, 8:18 pm

afakasi wrote:AKs werent around as much in the 80s, then came the fall of the wall and things changed, but they seem to be more accessible than M16s,

AK-47, they NEVER Jam, trust me

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » August 14th, 2006, 8:18 pm

AK47

M16 are more accurate, lighter, and in most cases more reliable. But anyone who has shot an AK, please nigga, That shit will speak for itself.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » August 14th, 2006, 8:18 pm

BlaKK wrote:AK47

M16 are more accurate, lighter, and in most cases more reliable. But anyone who has shot an AK, please nigga, That shit will speak for itself.
8) 8) 8)

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » August 14th, 2006, 8:19 pm

A Ghost wrote:
afakasi wrote:AKs werent around as much in the 80s, then came the fall of the wall and things changed, but they seem to be more accessible than M16s,

They dont, you can toss an AK in the beach and that shit will continue to accurately split whigs.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » August 14th, 2006, 8:21 pm

BlaKK wrote:
A Ghost wrote:

They dont, you can toss an AK in the beach and that shit will continue to accurately split whigs.
Versus the AR-15 that I shot and the piece of shit Jammed every 6 shots :evil:

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Noog » August 15th, 2006, 12:49 am

To CM - understood. Growing up to be responsible with guns is the right thing to do, and growing up in the country where there is legitimate use - i.e. for the pot is a good thing for sure. Maybe I'm a bit envious cos I'm a city boy and haven't tasted freedom like that. Love the idea of hunting & fishing for the pot, yeah, I'll trade places! I just wouldn't have a gun here in London....more trouble than its worth in this culture.

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » August 15th, 2006, 2:30 am

A Ghost wrote:
BlaKK wrote:
A Ghost wrote:

Versus the AR-15 that I shot and the piece of shit Jammed every 6 shots :evil:
Musta been a shit AR-15, that shits packs a punch, especially with a scope

G.S. f-ing E.
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by G.S. f-ing E. » August 15th, 2006, 2:41 am

BlaKK wrote:LOL... Ghost you is a fool. If I did have clearance to buy any gun... I'd have this shit bolted on to my civic, so whenever there's traffic on my way home from work I'll just blow niggas domes open.

ah, yes the M2 50 cal. a great weapon. i used this quite a bit in iraq. its a real pain in the ass to clean though. there are like 20 tiny little parts in the bolt alone.
my preferences however are the M249 SAW and the MK19 grenade launcher.

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » August 15th, 2006, 8:31 am

Noog wrote:To CM - understood. Growing up to be responsible with guns is the right thing to do, and growing up in the country where there is legitimate use - i.e. for the pot is a good thing for sure. Maybe I'm a bit envious cos I'm a city boy and haven't tasted freedom like that. Love the idea of hunting & fishing for the pot, yeah, I'll trade places! I just wouldn't have a gun here in London....more trouble than its worth in this culture.
I LOVE fishing! This is all making me miss my dad. Gotta go to work. I will answer on this more later.