The Year 2012 What does this number mean to you?

An open section to speak about anything on your mind from News, politics, Conspiracy Theories, and any random street or urban event.
DeaD-SouL
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

The Year 2012 What does this number mean to you?

Unread post by DeaD-SouL » August 14th, 2006, 11:55 am

The Mayan year for doomsday

Dregsta
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Dregsta » August 14th, 2006, 12:27 pm

Isnt it like dec 23 ,some shit like that?Ive also heard that the poles are going to shift,north to south and south to north whitch will change the rotation of the earth to go the other way.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » August 14th, 2006, 3:44 pm

Stupid shit. That number means nothing.

Dregsta
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Dregsta » August 14th, 2006, 3:53 pm

Who knows ,like you know anything about it.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » August 14th, 2006, 4:00 pm

I know exactly what the fuck the number is supposed to mean...

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » August 14th, 2006, 8:45 pm

Dregsta wrote:Isnt it like dec 23 ,some shit like that?Ive also heard that the poles are going to shift,north to south and south to north whitch will change the rotation of the earth to go the other way.
Cool, that means we'll get Palm Trees now 8)

DeaD-SouL
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DeaD-SouL » August 14th, 2006, 9:36 pm

A Ghost wrote:
Dregsta wrote:Isnt it like dec 23 ,some shit like that?Ive also heard that the poles are going to shift,north to south and south to north whitch will change the rotation of the earth to go the other way.
Cool, that means we'll get Palm Trees now 8)
no that means the end of the world in the Quran (and im not a muslim)
when the world ends the earth will rotate the other way.

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Noog » August 15th, 2006, 1:23 am

Give me a bottle of cognac and a fat one first
What the date means to me is that I'll be six years older, hell.

blue eyed devil
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by blue eyed devil » August 16th, 2006, 12:54 am

It doesnt mean anything, theres always some nutter or nutters from the past claiming the world is going to end.

DeaD-SouL
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DeaD-SouL » August 16th, 2006, 9:06 am

nutters, the Sumerians where the most advanced people in the past, they had more wisdom than they will ever have today

G.S. f-ing E.
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by G.S. f-ing E. » August 17th, 2006, 2:39 am

in 2000 all the computers were supposed to crash, all the electronic records of everything were supposed to be erased, and planes were supposed to fall from the sky. Nothing happend. In 2012, I will be at a drinking party like I am every year, I will get shit-faced drunk like I always do, and nothing bad will happen.

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Noog » August 22nd, 2006, 10:13 am

Apart from getting too mash up and slamming a she-gargoyle.

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » August 22nd, 2006, 4:31 pm

Mayans were all about worshippin time right?

useless_person
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by useless_person » August 23rd, 2006, 8:08 am

To me, it means it's when World War 3 will end...

I don't know where I got that from but I'm pretty sure it starts in 2007 and ends in 2012...

none for you
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by none for you » August 23rd, 2006, 11:05 pm

useless_person wrote:To me, it means it's when World War 3 will end...

I don't know where I got that from but I'm pretty sure it starts in 2007 and ends in 2012...

well, I am pretty sure WWIII has been in full force for the last two years... and warming up for a long time before that as well.

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » August 24th, 2006, 3:30 am

some crazy lady came up to me once sayin the dark age will be for a few short years and that eventually after 2012 will come the "golden age" :shock:

DeaD-SouL
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DeaD-SouL » August 24th, 2006, 5:22 am

that's what i heard too ^^

useless_person
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by useless_person » August 25th, 2006, 11:54 pm

realize the real lies wrote:
useless_person wrote:To me, it means it's when World War 3 will end...

well, I am pretty sure WWIII has been in full force for the last two years... and warming up for a long time before that as well.
I'm guessing you haven't seen the real picture yet...

In World War 2, the beginning was 1939 or when Hitler 'invaded' Poland...

For that whole on year, more than a million people died...

For the last two years, less than 50,000 people have died.

Let's rephrase that...

1939-1940 - 1,000,000+ dead.
2004-2006 - 50,000- dead.

Big differance...

AND...

We have better technology. One rocket from a MiG type Israeli jet fighter can blast about what 2-3 times damage can be done by a bomb dropped by a fighter craft in World War 2...

About 100 of these modern jets can completely destroy Manhattan in less than 1 hour when more than 1,000 of those fighter crafts dropped about 100 bombs each per day and took them like 6 months to destroy Stalingrad...

So what, people are superhuman now? If it is so, then can you please provide me with the recipe so I can dearly cause chaos on the streets...

Oh and let me rephrase that post:

To me, 2007 is the year when World War 3 will WARM UP and tens of millions of people will die. By 2012, it means that as predicted --- more than 500 million casualties, or 500 million people will be dead...

Good luck. I also have one more question:

When or if a nuclear bomb is dropped NYC that is capable of completely wiping out NYC, Washington, Boston, Philedaphia etc etc etc within the first few minutes of the blast, will the radation that will reach Lake Ontario --- which will prolly kill the fish, pollute the water also???

Then I'd have to drink bottled water only...

And about Lake Ontario --- DON'T ASK!!!!!

Dregsta
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Dregsta » August 27th, 2006, 9:10 pm

The current Long Count Cycle, which began in 3114 BC, will end on Dec. 21, 2012. The Long Count is a calendar the Mayans created which charts the Earth's (or it could be the sun) course around the center of our galaxy - the Milky Way Galaxy. On Dec. 21, the Earth will align with the Galaxy's exact center, thus when the Earth enters the New Age (the Age of Aquarius). The alignment is what the Mayans call the Tree of Life.

some links:
http://www.levity.com/eschaton/Why2012.html - explains the calendar system and speaks of the tree of life/mayan prophecy.
http://www.13moon.com/prophecy%20page.htm - the first site I read about any of this, good read.
http://survive2012.com/ - this site, I didn't like to much, but it has some interesting topics. the pole shift theory, in particular.

useless_person
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by useless_person » August 28th, 2006, 11:06 am

Dregsta wrote:The current Long Count Cycle, which began in 3114 BC, will end on Dec. 21, 2012. The Long Count is a calendar the Mayans created which charts the Earth's (or it could be the sun) course around the center of our galaxy - the Milky Way Galaxy. On Dec. 21, the Earth will align with the Galaxy's exact center, thus when the Earth enters the New Age (the Age of Aquarius). The alignment is what the Mayans call the Tree of Life.

some links:
http://www.levity.com/eschaton/Why2012.html - explains the calendar system and speaks of the tree of life/mayan prophecy.
http://www.13moon.com/prophecy%20page.htm - the first site I read about any of this, good read.
http://survive2012.com/ - this site, I didn't like to much, but it has some interesting topics. the pole shift theory, in particular.
And what is going to happen during that age??? :shock:

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Noog » September 15th, 2006, 7:16 pm

It's gonna be nice. Thtas it.

useless_person
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by useless_person » September 15th, 2006, 7:31 pm

Mayans? Tree of life? Well, this sounds very comforting.

When I search up the Illuminati, it gives me symbolic crap about them and how they're Satanic...

Omg...

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » September 18th, 2006, 4:35 pm

yo there always peeps talkin bout the end of the world..since the year 1000 nothin ever happend...the end of the world is wen u die individualy ..not the year 2000 , not 6/6/06 n definently not 2012

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » September 18th, 2006, 4:45 pm

The number 666 is irrelevant, its already been proven look it up. As for the shit about the end of the world Mcminister I agree, people have been claiming its the end since day one, The black plague foe example, imagine if a quarter of the worlds population was eradicated today? people would swear on there souls that the time is now at hand... Babylon has left people confused, just as it is written in the prophecy.

God said he will come like a thief in the night, so how the fuck are niggas gonna try and predict when that time is forthcoming? Makes no sense, speak not. And if they claim it is in the name of God they are going against the very God they proclaim. It's the age of information, If one nigga thinks its the end times he can claim his case through mass publication, and the stupid will fallow... You can not fool all the people all of the time, But if you fool the right ones, than the rest will fallow.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » September 18th, 2006, 5:23 pm

BlaKK wrote:The number 666 is irrelevant, its already been proven look it up. As for the shit about the end of the world Mcminister I agree, people have been claiming its the end since day one, The black plague foe example, imagine if a quarter of the worlds population was eradicated today? people would swear on there souls that the time is now at hand... Babylon has left people confused, just as it is written in the prophecy.

God said he will come like a thief in the night, so how the fu-- are niggas gonna try and predict when that time is forthcoming?
Because everbody thinks what he himselfs believes in is the truth, when in fact most probably most of them are mislead.
Jehovas Witness, Catholics in the year 1000,Vikings etc. all of them predicted the end of the world already a dozen times. But hey, i am still alive.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » September 18th, 2006, 5:28 pm

Exactly Senteza... Relativism, where everybody is there own Absolute Truth..

useless_person
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by useless_person » September 18th, 2006, 6:02 pm

Yes. That's very true. Everyone has their own truth.

For example, if I would go on Military.com and create a thread labeled "Russia + China vs. USA". Everyone there will answer the USA would beat them. That's their opinion. The fact is that the USA will fall within a year of being bombarded and slaughtered like pigs.

No offense. That's the truth. You're technology is more valauble to us, that's why we get in our top agents to steal your shit and make a better version of our own.

That's before war. Good luck sorting that mess out... :lol:

Anyways, what's your opinion and what's your fact to "Russia + China vs. USA".

I know that you will be eager to say your opinion the same as your fact and waste time trying to convince me. I'm patriotic too, so it won't work. I know my facts. You use your opinion to think of ways to prove me wrong cause you just know I'm winning.

Back to topic:

What was the topic again?

useless_person
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by useless_person » September 18th, 2006, 6:04 pm

Oh yeah.

2012:

Presidential elections in the USA.

End of World War 3.

New age.

Beginning of armageddon.

The year before the new military shit in the USA is released to it's soldiers.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » September 18th, 2006, 6:05 pm

All three would die.

But yea, back to topic. If you feel like discussing this why not opening an own thread.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » September 18th, 2006, 6:09 pm

Useless what the fuck? It would be mutually assured destruction amongst all three nations, Nukes would fall out the skies like flap jacks... Complete Global Annihilation... One Trident class submarine has enough nuclear yield to completely obliterate the earth, literally crack it in half... In a war with China or Russia, You can mark my word that not one conventional bomb would be used... Not one.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » September 18th, 2006, 6:11 pm

And so I don't go off topic, the year 2012 does not mean shit to me...

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » September 18th, 2006, 6:20 pm

BlaKK wrote:And so I don't go off topic, the year 2012 does not mean shit to me...
Yea, me neither. Fuck 2012 :wink: