The Russia and China Agreement....WW3?

An open section to speak about anything on your mind from News, politics, Conspiracy Theories, and any random street or urban event.
UmanH-ay

The Russia and China Agreement....WW3?

Unread post by UmanH-ay » October 22nd, 2006, 11:57 pm

So i recall Blakk and useless debating over the china and russia issue, useless claiming that russia had the quality and china with the quantity, But Blakk had a point on the issue That America is decades ahead with its technology, so who wants expand on the arguement?

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » October 23rd, 2006, 3:14 am

China will hold still and enjoy the economical momentum they have right now as long as they can. I think we are talking about at least 15-20 years.
But they will try to cause trouble sooner or later. You cant try to become the worlds top dog without challenging the already existing top dog.

johnnny
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by johnnny » November 10th, 2006, 7:55 am

Sentenza wrote:China will hold still and enjoy the economical momentum they have right now as long as they can. I think we are talking about at least 15-20 years.
But they will try to cause trouble sooner or later. You cant try to become the worlds top dog without challenging the already existing top dog.
Yea if i wear russia id side with america

ww3 might be the world vs china

philly kiD

Unread post by philly kiD » November 14th, 2006, 12:28 pm

I mean , I wouldnt worry so much about china or russia, I mean China nor Russia can compete in a domestic dispute with America, and they know that...for technology reason like was said earlier...I think China is comfortable coming second to America ...they are like the Connect, they might not get St Credit, but they observe from affar and let the money roll in...Anyways, conventional war with the US is out...I think we have to worry about terrorists and rogue nations, because worldwide its a fact that conventional war isnt a question with the US and iraq, tho still not rebuilt, was proof -america may not rebuild you in 2-5 weeks, but can destroy you in 2-5 weeks. So if you are about to fist fight a bully that you know you can't handle 1v1 , what do you do? Either jump him, or sneak him with something such as a brick or object...making that comparison to Nuclear weapons or something along those lines...what I think now we have to worry about is a rogue country letting idiot extremists do their dirty work and then suprise us themselves when they feel like we are down.

bryan989
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by bryan989 » November 14th, 2006, 1:06 pm

philly kid wrote:was proof -america may not rebuild you in 2-5 weeks, but can destroy you in 2-5 weeks.
one of the truest statements i've seen in awhile.

philly kiD

Unread post by philly kiD » November 14th, 2006, 3:07 pm

thanks homie :)

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood

Unread post by youngspade » November 14th, 2006, 8:18 pm

I talked to my homie in the army and he said its happening sooner than we think. The government is keeping alot of shit away from us....But supposelly Rice is visiting most of Asia....she delayed it for something in IRAQ.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » November 15th, 2006, 2:01 am

Stealth and AICBMS (Anti Inter-Continental Ballistic Missile System) are Americas supreme military advantage over any nation, including Russia and China... AICBMS allow nuclear missiles to be intercepted and destroyed before they re-enter the atmosphere... Making Conventional Nuclear Warfare no longer an eminent threat to the states. However; The Russians claim that though they do not have prominent stealth technology they do have a mask that they "Spray" on aircraft prior to flight, enabling them to avoid and jam radar, one Russian general said this 'mask' could deliver nuclear ordinance anywhere in the world undetectable by any radar, even the radars of the west, but the US Govt' denies this claim.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » November 15th, 2006, 2:13 am

As for China.... Let me put it this way... America spends $550 Billion on its defense budget annually, 5.5% of the nations total GDP (Gross domestic Product; or in other words 5.5% of the cost of the America if you were to purchase it) China, on the other hand, spends $70 Billion on there annual defense budget, and thats roughly 13% of that nations GDP.... So you do the math nigga. America spends more money on it's Military then all other countries in the world... Combined. They must maintain there global imperium abroad for there nation to function at home, and they do this by creating the most powerful army in all of mankind, diplomatically this is called a 'forward presence'.

johnnny
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by johnnny » November 15th, 2006, 8:14 am

-i heard russia had (Anti Inter-Continental Ballistic Missile System) also?
-is that true, blakk could u check please?
-and on a footnoote russia has the largest tank force in the world, but alll those tanks are kinda crappy :?

johnnny
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by johnnny » November 15th, 2006, 8:30 am

and you americans have the resource giant to your north

EmperorPenguin
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by EmperorPenguin » November 15th, 2006, 12:00 pm

BlaKK wrote:As for China.... Let me put it this way... America spends $550 Billion on its defense budget annually, 5.5% of the nations total GDP (Gross domestic Product; or in other words 5.5% of the cost of the America if you were to purchase it) China, on the other hand, spends $70 Billion on there annual defense budget, and thats roughly 13% of that nations GDP.... So you do the math nigga. America spends more money on it's Military then all other countries in the world... Combined. They must maintain there global imperium abroad for there nation to function at home, and they do this by creating the most powerful army in all of mankind, diplomatically this is called a 'forward presence'.
Don't you find it odd that America spends so much money on their defense and yet 3 planes crippled them, and 2 wars against 3rd world countries leave them pretty vulnerable? I really think America is spending it's money on too much technology and not enough on training. Just my point of view.

As for China, when was the last time they had a war of any significance? Japan walked in and man-handled them in the 30's and 40's. I think China has a lot of potential but the world has yet to see any proof of them being able to be a super power other then their numbers.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » November 17th, 2006, 2:28 am

Don't you find it odd that America spends so much money on their defense and yet 3 planes crippled them, and 2 wars against 3rd world countries leave them pretty vulnerable?

However most funds appropriated to defence prior to 9/11 was spent in contingance of conventional, battalion style warfare...

johnnny
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by johnnny » November 17th, 2006, 8:02 am

EmperorPenguin
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by EmperorPenguin » November 17th, 2006, 12:07 pm

BlaKK wrote:...
Don't you find it odd that America spends so much money on their defense and yet 3 planes crippled them, and 2 wars against 3rd world countries leave them pretty vulnerable?

However most funds appropriated to defence prior to 9/11 was spent in contingance of conventional, battalion style warfare...
Right, but America is currently fighting 2 wars, and with all its technology (most of which I find utterly amazing) it still doesn't have the capablility to manage itself. I believe since WWII most nations have concentrated more on intimidation and not enough on actual training. America is a perfect example of this. They are considered to be the powerhouse of nations, yet it can't strategically manage 2 wars against seamingly harmless nations.

Which brings us back to China. We've seen next to nothing from them since WWII in which they were bitch slapped by Japan. I'm just wondering if they've done their homework because they risk either A: Falling flat on their faces like America is currently doing in war, or B: Come out with some sort of mind blowing strategy that we haven't seen the likes of. We already know what Russia is capable of. They always seem to be fighting wars with the Stan's and Chechneya. China is the real wildcard and I love seeing what wildcards can do. :)

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » November 21st, 2006, 10:16 pm

America is using every effort to protect it's assets and interests abroad in the middleast (oil and economic influence)... Therefore, a war in the middleast is no difference then a war at home. Juxtapose to what Bush claims, America is not on the offensive.

oldsschool666

Unread post by oldsschool666 » November 22nd, 2006, 10:45 pm

EmperorPenguin wrote:
BlaKK wrote:As for China.... Let me put it this way... America spends $550 Billion on its defense budget annually, 5.5% of the nations total GDP (Gross domestic Product; or in other words 5.5% of the cost of the America if you were to purchase it) China, on the other hand, spends $70 Billion on there annual defense budget, and thats roughly 13% of that nations GDP.... So you do the math nigga. America spends more money on it's Military then all other countries in the world... Combined. They must maintain there global imperium abroad for there nation to function at home, and they do this by creating the most powerful army in all of mankind, diplomatically this is called a 'forward presence'.
Don't you find it odd that America spends so much money on their defense and yet 3 planes crippled them, and 2 wars against 3rd world countries leave them pretty vulnerable? I really think America is spending it's money on too much technology and not enough on training. Just my point of view.

As for China, when was the last time they had a war of any significance? Japan walked in and man-handled them in the 30's and 40's. I think China has a lot of potential but the world has yet to see any proof of them being able to be a super power other then their numbers.
3 planes did not cripple the USA!

$outhPhillypuppet
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Oregon
What city do you live in now?: over there

Unread post by $outhPhillypuppet » November 22nd, 2006, 11:04 pm

Yeah but it did jump start the so-called War on terrorism.therefore killing more americans everyday.they also made some americans turn on the most powerfull man in our country for takin us on this crusade for Liberty.Yeah three planes didnt cripple us but thats all they did.

plane tickets dont cost that much.
But think about what those tickets are doing to our soldiers on the frontline.

frozen fire
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by frozen fire » November 27th, 2006, 8:12 am

I think china and russia are just sitting back and watching and waiting for america to fall flat on its face over this so called war on terror, america cant take on the whole world, it will fall in due time, and china will be ready to take its place.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » November 27th, 2006, 2:22 pm

^LOL

SniperSVD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SniperSVD » November 27th, 2006, 5:23 pm

america is getting f**ked from the inside out.

myDick in your mouth
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by myDick in your mouth » December 1st, 2006, 2:41 am

bryan889 wrote:
philly kid wrote:was proof -america may not rebuild you in 2-5 weeks, but can destroy you in 2-5 weeks.

iraqs army aint shit

abc12345
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by abc12345 » December 4th, 2006, 8:56 pm

Sentenza wrote:China will hold still and enjoy the economical momentum they have right now as long as they can. I think we are talking about at least 15-20 years.
The US has already caused enough trouble. No offense. I know Americans are easily offended but I don't want to flood this thread with insults and shit so...

China is a 5000+ year old civilization cause they have tradition. The US has already been here for about 200 years and they already have the world hating them behind their backs but infront of eachother's faces.

Russia, it's a different story. Communist regimes can't be bought. To them it's about power, to you it's about money cause you're capitalists. You can't put a price on them for loyalty and honor. You just can't...

abc12345
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by abc12345 » December 4th, 2006, 9:00 pm

America reminds me of Germany in WW2. You are powerful, you moblize fast and you defeat your enemies fast. They defeated poland if a week or a few weeks, and as somebody here said, the Iraqi Army got defeated in 2-5 weeks.

With Russia, it's different. It takes you a year. You step on enemy territory it is never easy cause Russia is always on alert. Even though when they weren't on alert in WW2 when Hitler invaded them, it took Germany 1 year to retreat lol...

Their numbers are enough. Screw your technology. If Russia wins a battle against the USA, the numbers will be the same like with Germany.

At least 500,000 Americans dead but more than 1 million Russians dead. Still won cause they made you retreat. They're not stupid, you know...

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » December 5th, 2006, 12:05 am

makaveli389 wrote:
bryan889 wrote:

iraqs army aint shit
It used to be the worlds 4th largest military, until it was obilterated in 3 days.

Brown Street
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Brown Street » December 5th, 2006, 2:15 am

first of all=russia is no longer a communist country-hasnt been since 1991!
russian army-lower ranks-have n ot been paid in a L-O-N-G time-nco's (sgt.s)let corproals take over trianing of new recruits, these corproals used hazing which resulted in a lot of DEAD recruits-russians also do not like getitng killed and maimed in chechnya-russian army aint what it used to be!

frozen fire
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by frozen fire » December 5th, 2006, 5:57 am

It used to be the worlds 4th largest military, until it was obilterated in 3 days.
The army didn't truelly fight off the invasion, most of them didn't want to die for saddam,(i dont blame them).

If they had taken a stronger stand i believe iraq would have prevailed!

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » December 11th, 2006, 5:31 am

johnnny
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by johnnny » December 11th, 2006, 6:58 am

^-- why not, the germans had alot of stuff the allies didnt ---excluding the a bomb but a german was resposible for making that

abc12345
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by abc12345 » December 14th, 2006, 12:09 am

frozen fire wrote:
The army didn't truelly fight off the invasion, most of them didn't want to die for saddam,(i dont blame them).

If they had taken a stronger stand i believe iraq would have prevailed!
Iraq has already prevailed. Also, it didn't take you 3 days. It took you 3 years and officially you're still not victorious.

URdoingwhattheywantyoutod

Unread post by URdoingwhattheywantyoutod » January 4th, 2007, 9:31 pm

You guys really are still in the "US is powerful faze" arent you? You know how many people are in China? During the Korean War, the Chinese would be in organized march and as the first line got show down, the rest of the bunch would keep walking. China is developing technology that can detect Nuclear missles and counter them. America doesn't produce enough goods and our economy will fall. Our national debt of more then 8 trillion is being thrusted on foriegn banks. The Dollar is being devalued daily. China bootlegs all of our technology and never purchases it while everything you own says "made in China" on it. One these countries say "fuck the American Dollar" and switch to Euro's, The strong will only truly survive in this country. The strong or the extremely rich that is. This is all apart of the Illuminati's plan.

URdoingwhattheywantyoutod

Unread post by URdoingwhattheywantyoutod » January 4th, 2007, 9:33 pm

If there is another world war it would be the World Vs the US/Britain/Israel.