Did you vote?

An open section to speak about anything on your mind from News, politics, Conspiracy Theories, and any random street or urban event.
epun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Did you vote?

Unread post by epun » November 8th, 2006, 12:36 pm

blackmanlookin is hella right.......

Who voted? I did and I don't care that Bush don't like or care about black and brown people. Black people died so that I can vote, so I'm voting until my wheels fall off.

I complain about everything political in this country. But I vote, therefore I complain. I'm one of three-hundred million people in this country, but do you know only a third of that population votes? Did you know that black people account for 13 percent of the population, but only a fraction of that population votes?

I bring the spirit of the 1964 voting act, the 1965 civil rights act and the hundreds of thousands of black people that died to the voting polls with me every poll season. I bring my sons too so that understand how important it is to be part of the american political process.

One last thing.....every Mexican-American that enjoys expressing their joy at being the largest minority in the U.S.....make sure you thank black america for that.

Every Mexican-American that voted yesterday in this country.....make sure you thank black-america for that.

Every Mexican-American that voted for Antonio Villagorosio in LA and feels proud as a result.....make sure you thank black america for that.

Next time you tagg "Nigger Killer" on some wall in LA, make sure you first thank black-america that you're in the United States and can express that kind of ignorance. Remember, we died so that you can write and express how much you hate black people :shock:

Stop the Black and Brown war and vote.

ablackmanlookin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ablackmanlookin » November 8th, 2006, 12:44 pm

I VOTED LIKE I DO ALL THE TIME.

Young Nile
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOL

Re: Did you vote?

Unread post by Young Nile » November 8th, 2006, 6:49 pm

epun wrote:blackmanlookin is hella right.......

Who voted? I did and I don't care that Bush don't like or care about black and brown people. Black people died so that I can vote, so I'm voting until my wheels fall off.

I complain about everything political in this country. But I vote, therefore I complain. I'm one of three-hundred million people in this country, but do you know only a third of that population votes? Did you know that black people account for 13 percent of the population, but only a fraction of that population votes?

I bring the spirit of the 1964 voting act, the 1965 civil rights act and the hundreds of thousands of black people that died to the voting polls with me every poll season. I bring my sons too so that understand how important it is to be part of the american political process.

One last thing.....every Mexican-American that enjoys expressing their joy at being the largest minority in the U.S.....make sure you thank black america for that.

Every Mexican-American that voted yesterday in this country.....make sure you thank black-america for that.

Every Mexican-American that voted for Antonio Villagorosio in LA and feels proud as a result.....make sure you thank black america for that.

Next time you tagg "Nigger Killer" on some wall in LA, make sure you first thank black-america that you're in the United States and can express that kind of ignorance. Remember, we died so that you can write and express how much you hate black people :shock:

Excellent post...

looneytunes1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by looneytunes1 » November 8th, 2006, 8:31 pm

Mexicans dont vote.

Good post though +1

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » November 8th, 2006, 8:32 pm

Mexicans do vote... Usually democratic...

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » November 8th, 2006, 8:33 pm

I didnt vote, need not, because I already know wus good.

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Unread post by 'X' » November 8th, 2006, 9:25 pm

epun wrote: blackmanlookin is hella right.......

Thats deeeep brutha...^^

epun wrote: Stop the Black and Brown war

epun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by epun » November 9th, 2006, 9:34 am

I didnt vote, need not, because I already know wus good.
What's good then nigga? Am I missing something?..... I can kinda understand not voting for the Presedential election, but Tuesday was about things that affect us locally. California voted on education, infrastructure, public political contributions, under-age abortions, among other things, and the best yo black ass can do is tell us that "you know wus good"...fuck outta here with that Blakk, I know you a smarter brotha than that :twisted:

I hate when I hear people, ESPECIALLY BLACK PEOPLE, say they didn't vote. Every black person that is a decedent of slavery in this country is related to at least one person who was injured, maimed or murdered while participating during the civil rights era, I guarantee it. If you ain't, then you ain't that far separated from someone who did.

Did you know that over a half a million black people from the South moved to Los Angeles, San Diego, Oakland and San Francisco AFTER 1965 (between 1965 and 1972). We are living among people who got their asses kicked and beat back then to this day........

Nigga, get yo ass up out of that "fuck it' mentality and vote....fuck wrong with you bruh?

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » November 9th, 2006, 10:44 am

The democratic system is faulty Epun... Allow me to elaborate once I get off work nigga.

epun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by epun » November 9th, 2006, 12:43 pm

The democratic system is faulty Epun.
Of course it is Blakk, nobody is disputing that. But what you gone do, sit back and bitch and not vote?

The least you can do is vote. I understand completely how flawed shit is, you don't have to lecture me, I'm well aware of the BS. But nigga I vote. I vote for every slave and dead black person who died so that I can vote...

Don't you realize as little as 50 years ago, we couldn't vote. Half our population who expereinced that is still walking the earth, and you don't vote and gone tell me "the democratic system is flawed"?....

nigga, you better go ahead back to them blunts and the world it takes you to and talk to someone who don't know no better because I doubt you gone say something so profound to me thats gone make me change my opinion of you and people like you who give up on our community.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » November 9th, 2006, 1:18 pm

Even though it is faulty, it is much better than a totalitiarian system. My country has gone through that twice and any democratic system is better than that. Believe me.

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » November 9th, 2006, 2:01 pm

i never completely understood how dudes always say "Stick it to the man by not voting!"

ablackmanlookin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ablackmanlookin » November 10th, 2006, 1:45 pm

epun wrote:blackmanlookin is hella right.......

Excellent Post Epun I had to go back and re read it. It would be nice if Brothers like yourself, I, ROC, X, KEVMAC, TATTA, NILE, BLAKK, AND A lot other prople in our genrations could sit down and discuss these issues that affect us and our future.

Brown Street
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

vote? me? hecky naaawwwwwww

Unread post by Brown Street » December 9th, 2006, 1:49 am

why vote? a guy up the line said he votes so he can complain-yeh and the rest of that goes i dont vote so i cant complain, right? biggest buncha BS ever-YOU voted so how the HELL can you complain? you put the suckas in there! and i will complain all i want-but i aint votin for none of them jackasses-they are all RICH; they are all connected to CORPORATIONS; they ALL do not give one shit about you or me or anybody that AINT rich or connected to CORPORATIONS; so why would i wanna vote for one of em? so i can add a new name ro the list of people fuckin over people? or add a new name to the list of people gettin over by bein in governmnt? they ALL SUCK!!!!!!!! AND< even if by some far far out chance a good person WOULD get voted in, the rest of the government would MAKE DAMN SURE that that good person would not and could not do anything that would change anything~

abc12345
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by abc12345 » December 11th, 2006, 1:27 am

Ohhh shit I forgot there was something I needed to do.