an idea i want to work on for organizing the black nation

An open section to speak about anything on your mind from News, politics, Conspiracy Theories, and any random street or urban event.
Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » December 14th, 2006, 7:19 am

Shox112 wrote:To be real witcha cub u would pro'lly have better results goin directly to the communties you wanna change...because wastin yo' time on here with these Mark @ss niggaz will only "neutralize" your goals, they will provoke arguments with you--and your heated responses will only make them laugh so its futile, hell for all I know with a site like dis I betcha they are recording errythang too.. and Im just bein' real witcha Loc
But really, what do you think it would take to unite most blacks (cause you can never get all of the people)?
I think religious blacks will have a problem with a Maoist (no offense).

It is an interesting idea nevertheless.

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » December 14th, 2006, 7:43 am

I not down fa mixin' political philosphies and religion into social movements personally but I also feel that you AINT GONNA HAVE ERRYBODY baccin' you and dats real as long as you get enuff ridaz to change some sh*t then dats what matters...

If it wasnt no Blacc panthers there wouldnt be free breakfasts in school, free health clinics, community centers, etc, etc. TOO MANY CONTRIBUTIONS TO NAME...But the same with Malcolm X, Martin Luther King Marcus Garvey Tupac etc etc they all made there contributions to the movement and although as of late hip hop aint been the best but it was a message for the masses to rebel and it challenged everyday people to think and PUT ALL the PIECES TOGETHER IN DIS "MATRIX" we call reality so things will come along but unemployment, drugs, aids, and otha things need to be adressed...Now if u asked me I think we should work on internal pro'lems first and once we are united as a people we just start ridin' fo the cause

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » December 14th, 2006, 7:56 am

I agree...To me it seems as if ignorance is rampant amongst blacks sometimes. That is in no way meant as an offense, but too many blacks and i do not only mean american blacks, but also africans, are not aware of whats keeping them down.
It is not the white man in the first place, but the weird conception of self, that many blacks seem to have. I know that it was induced by things like racism, slavery and so on, but the only ones that can change that is yourselves.
Its like in an individual persons life, when you have been treated bad, and you have been harrassed and humiliated and your life is going down the river, no one can help you out of that shit but yourself.
When you have fixed those internal problems, no one can hold you down anymore.
This is also an experience i have made in my personal life (on a different level of course).

But dont expect whites to help you, cause then you will wait forever. Even though not all whites are against blacks, you have to take what is yours.

johnnny
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by johnnny » December 14th, 2006, 8:59 am

Shox112 wrote:To be real witcha cub u would pro'lly have better results goin directly to the communties you wanna change...because wastin yo' time on here with these Mark @ss niggaz will only "neutralize" your goals, they will provoke arguments with you--and your heated responses will only make them laugh so its futile, hell for all I know with a site like dis I betcha they are recording errythang too.. and Im just bein' real witcha Loc
-you guys starting calling me the mark first, then panther_cub busts out the cracker insults lol
-i gave him my honest two cents

johnnny
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by johnnny » December 14th, 2006, 9:01 am

im my own worst enemy

johnnny
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by johnnny » December 14th, 2006, 9:08 am

-and cub yea go to the communities, arm the children not with guns but with knowledge

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Re: an idea i want to work on for organizing the black natio

Unread post by A Ghost » December 14th, 2006, 7:21 pm

panther_cub wrote:All Power to the People!

i have an idea that i want to work with you on.

the idea is to organize black community groups to participate in a plebiscite to determine their relationship to the u.s.

it would involve us sending organizers to as many groups as we could find and giving presentations to the black members that would educate
our people on our national liberation struggle and how we as a people have always been nationalistic since slavery.

the next step in the idea would be to get those groups that support new afrikan nationalism to align themselves with a provisional government or start one if one can't be found.
the goal is to develop the conciousness in our new afrikan organizations that they are sovereign organs and institutions of the new afrikan nation.

i really want to work to help in the development of our own govt.
i am maoist influenced and not a memebr of any other political party.
i am however a member of the labor/community strategy center in los angeles.

the strategy center is multi-national anti imperialist group with a good number of afrikans in leadership positions and in the general membership.
i will be organizing a plebiscite amongst the afrikans in the strategy center. We will also be doing an investigation as to which provisional government structures we would acknowledge as our official government, or if we need to start such an organization ourselves.
after the vote, we will ask the strategy center to formally acknowledge the provisional group we pick as the official national government of the afrikan nation.

if the strategy center will not follow the will of the black people in the organization we will have to distance ourselves from it and call them out. I have faith though that the strategy center will recognize our decision.

the strategy center already upholds the black belt thesis and the communist international resolution on the black nation. i want my organization to move further on that by acknowledging the provisional government and doing work to support it.

the center has a national school for strategic organizing. i am a graduate of the class of 2003. the school for organizers gives folks actual organizing experience and training.
our nation desperately needs organizers.

here is part of some notes i had on what our govt. would be responsible for

1.the development of the black economy. they would set up both "private" and non profit businesses that would help employ our people in community organizations and add to the funding to the organizations that already exist

2. they would also be responsible for turning as many of our gangs into an organized army. the army would serve the same way the people's liberation army in china served during the great leap forward and the cultural revolution. the army would do alot of the fund raising work, they would handle alot of the day to day regular type work and serve as assitants to the organizations. its just like other armies. they don't just fight they build things, help with administring resources etc. but on the low on the underground they would also arm and train people in the community in self defense but it would have to be underground and it would be with an understanding that we aren't ready for armed struggle yet. it would be a step in the preparation for it though.

3. the govt. would organize plebiscites in our community. really sending out organizers to educate people on national liberation and getting as many peoiple that vote off on it into the organizations that would be institutions of the govt. or fraternal institutions.

4. developing a national policy and lobbying other national govts. to support our liberation struggle and support taking our case to the u.n.

5. developing economic ties between our nation and third world govt. and build an anti imperialist economic trading block.
imagine black owned gas stations with oil from venezuela that would fund our community organizations.

i feel that these 5 things should be the principle task of the provisional govt.

in terms of how much power the govt. would have here's what i was thinking.

the community organizations would each send a representative in a congress or central comittee type body. the central commitee would vote on the general direction of the national liberation movement. they would be the planning comittee. the community organizations would be the action committee. i personally feel like any group who gets involved would have to agree to democratic centralism at the govt. level and in matters dealing with our nation. there would be too much chaos to do it any other way in my opinion.

it would be like if you want funding from the govt. participate in democratic centralism with it. if you can't be in centralism with the govt. the govt. should still support your organization if it is deemed to be doing good national work. the support would come through the sending of organizers and members of the black liberation army.

struggle with me to correct any flaws in my thinking.
let me know how i can work with you. i'm officially drafting myself.
comrade sanyika

i can be reached at:
sanyika.unity@gmail.com
myspace.com/sanyika

When imperialist blood is shed, the earth cries tears of joy...

Look I know I made jokes but in reality if you were to start anything like this it would be put down automatically.

I am in support of helping anyone that wants to make things equal but complete revolution is kind of pushing it. What happens if someone sympathetic gets killed because they were mistaken as a racist?

abc12345
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by abc12345 » December 15th, 2006, 11:51 pm

johnnny wrote:mickeal jackson
:lol:

No offense, cubby.