Ethiopia/Samolia War

An open section to speak about anything on your mind from News, politics, Conspiracy Theories, and any random street or urban event.
streetsIswatchin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by streetsIswatchin » June 4th, 2007, 1:52 am

I knew a family of ethiopeans who were catholic. Very nice people, they told me about islamists and how brutal they can be towards non-muslims. Ethiopia doesnt want a radical islamist state next to them, thats why they are involved in Somalia right now. They've had wars before over land.

frozen fire
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by frozen fire » June 4th, 2007, 6:09 am

And i know families murdered under Morter attacks and gun fire, while the *fake* goverment and ethiopia (backed by usa) tryed to take over the capital, and i know families who had to flee their homes and live in the worst conditions possible (there are many)......anyone who thinks the war has improved the lives of the people, they are mistaken, (just like the war in iraq).
Innocent people must die, just so you can sleep better at night, becuz you have been programmed to think, that anyone who wants islam for his country, wants to take over the world (which is impossible).

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » June 4th, 2007, 6:17 am

But from what i have heard the Somalian Islamists are pretty extremist, is that true?

frozen fire
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by frozen fire » June 4th, 2007, 6:41 am

The islamic court was not a powerful tyrant.
They were not even in power that long to set down proper laws, and they were not very strong (thats why they were easly beaten)
the reason they got into power was that they made peace with all the fighting tribes and fractions, they brought peace...something that was absent from horn of africa for a long time. (that didnt last long, thx to america and ethiopia).

i am not foolish to say they didnt make any mistakes, for example the banning of the kat (a drug) before giving people other means of makin a living was pretty stupid, BUT there was no massacres or killing of any civillians, the residents of the capital felt safe!

I did not here of anything *extreme* being done to the people, its a lie. people are so quick to put extreme and islam in the same sentence.

streetsIswatchin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by streetsIswatchin » June 5th, 2007, 12:17 am

You might have a point frozen fire i dont always trust what the US says. They might be claiming that Somalia's Islamist government that was forced out had Al Qaeda people. But who knows for sure. Maybe the US just wants to not let Islam take root anywhere while it can stop it. You are right about the Islamic government bringing peace there. They stopped the warlords from creating more violence the ones that sent US forces out. (Black Hawk Down).
How do we know exactly that they have ties to Al Qaeda? cuz Bush said so? like in Iraq with the weapons of Mass Destruction that weren't there.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » June 5th, 2007, 3:44 am

frozen fire wrote:The islamic court was not a powerful tyrant.
They were not even in power that long to set down proper laws, and they were not very strong (thats why they were easly beaten)
the reason they got into power was that they made peace with all the fighting tribes and fractions, they brought peace...something that was absent from horn of africa for a long time. (that didnt last long, thx to america and ethiopia).

i am not foolish to say they didnt make any mistakes, for example the banning of the kat (a drug) before giving people other means of makin a living was pretty stupid, BUT there was no massacres or killing of any civillians, the residents of the capital felt safe!

I did not here of anything *extreme* being done to the people, its a lie. people are so quick to put extreme and islam in the same sentence.
Believe me i do know that Islam and extremism are not necessarily linked with each other, at least not more then in any other religion too. And after i did some reaidng on the court i have to agree that they probably were not as extremist as they were portrayed i just kept hearing some unreflected bs, but thats why i was asking cause i didnt know too much about them.

one1hype
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by one1hype » August 11th, 2007, 6:48 pm

stop saying "black" everyone knows there black...just say somalians omg...ppl put race into when its a nationality...wow

one1hype
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by one1hype » August 11th, 2007, 6:49 pm

[quote="BlaKK"]Yahoo news nigga thats some white man shit funk nigga you on some white boi shit.[/quot

are you a crackhead, please go back to school and learn some grammar