If US leaves iraq

An open section to speak about anything on your mind from News, politics, Conspiracy Theories, and any random street or urban event.
'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Unread post by 'X' » June 12th, 2007, 4:34 pm

streetsIswatchin wrote:The US is now arming Sunni Militias, the people they've been fighting since day one! Saddam Hussein's people. What the hell was the point of going in there if your going to fight them and them arm them again?
You peeped that to huh?

rocstar
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rocstar » June 12th, 2007, 10:34 pm

'X' wrote:
streetsIswatchin wrote:The US is now arming Sunni Militias, the people they've been fighting since day one! Saddam Hussein's people. What the hell was the point of going in there if your going to fight them and them arm them again?
You peeped that to huh?
Whats new. U.S armed Saddam too. He got the nerve gas and chemical weapons he used on Iran and his own people from the U.S then Bush turned around and used that as a reason for the illegal invasion and Saddams execution.

Old Shatterhand
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Old Shatterhand » June 13th, 2007, 8:53 pm

What goes up must come down. Issac Newton wasn't the first person to recognize that. We went in and ended Saddam's reign and now we need to either commit to fundamental structural change in that geographic area or find a rational exit strategy. The former is very expensive (both in cost and lives) and would take no less than two generations to bring about (assuming we did it the right way). The latter is not expensive and could happen in a short period of time (or longer one if the pullout is staggered). Will the USA commit to a couple of generations? No way. It's never going to happen. Even if we knew exactly how to proceed to see structural change accomplished, because we lack that kind of resolve as a nation unless it's an all out there can only be one left standing type of situation), so we see we need a rational exit strategy. Personally, I think we should exit through Iran and clean out the nuclear trash there. I know: the horror. Millions will die. You're probably right. Some of those would be friends and family of mine. But when I look at it logically I see a fork in the road: pay now (conventional warfare) or pay later (nuclear warfare). Terrible choice. We'll probably pay later.

Ok, I'm going to get blasted by everyone. Fire away.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » June 13th, 2007, 10:30 pm

rocstar wrote:
'X' wrote:
You peeped that to huh?
Whats new. U.S armed Saddam too. He got the nerve gas and chemical weapons he used on Iran and his own people from the U.S then Bush turned around and used that as a reason for the illegal invasion and Saddams execution.
It was funny to me though how some people were absolutely denying that.

rocstar
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rocstar » June 13th, 2007, 10:33 pm

Ground war with Iran would be ridiculous. We would still be stuck like we are now. If the U.S was to attack Irans facilities they need to do it with airstrikes. Destroy the nuclear threat and not there infrascructure.

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Unread post by 'X' » July 31st, 2007, 7:40 pm

KING KONG
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by KING KONG » August 1st, 2007, 4:01 am

LOL THE BLACK GUY AT THE RIGHT OF THE VIDEO LOOKS LIKE SAMUEL L JACKSON

frozen fire
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by frozen fire » August 1st, 2007, 6:42 am

i didn't find it funny, i would have kicked that fool in the head......btw, how would you guys react to racism??

would you ignore it?

lash out?

or try to speak to the person?

US_ARMED_FORCES

Its not going to be over for a long time

Unread post by US_ARMED_FORCES » August 4th, 2007, 5:44 pm

Like I have said numerous times, the combat is not going to be over for a large amount of time. We will not leave untill the Iraqi people have freedom. We will not fail, I believe in the plan.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Re: Its not going to be over for a long time

Unread post by Sentenza » August 4th, 2007, 5:47 pm

US_ARMED_FORCES wrote:Like I have said numerous times, the combat is not going to be over for a large amount of time. We will not leave untill the Iraqi people have freedom. We will not fail, I believe in the plan.
Whats the plan?

~J~
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: 408

Unread post by ~J~ » August 4th, 2007, 9:18 pm

US_ARMED_FORCES wrote:Like I have said numerous times, the combat is not going to be over for a large amount of time. We will not leave untill the Iraqi people have freedom. We will not fail, I believe in the plan.
Wishful thinking... it is all about greed nothing more nothing less. the US President and our broken Government has thrown away the last ounce of credibility the US had. the thing is... will the situation in Iraq go from bad to worse for the US and the Iraqi people? it's a lose, lose situation.

frozen fire
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by frozen fire » August 5th, 2007, 2:00 am

As long as the US forces are in iraq, the people will have no freedom! Have you already forgotten why the US INVADED iraq??

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » August 5th, 2007, 11:13 pm

this has been and still is a catch 22. if we leave, the iraqi people go nuts and kill each other. in a government with numerous religios exteremist, paramilitants, and no established government, this is bound to happen, and then people shit on america for destroying the country. if we stay people complain that iraq is not free and americans should get out. so either way america looks like the bad guy.

frozen fire
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by frozen fire » August 6th, 2007, 12:42 am

^^They are the bad guys.

rocstar
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rocstar » August 6th, 2007, 4:09 am

Sentenza wrote:
Whats the plan?
There isnt one. Evidently there never was one past "Shock and Awe". And who are we freeing the Iraqi's from now? I thought we already freed them by destroying their infrastructure displacing millions and setting them back 70 years. There is no armed force in Iraq for the U.S to defeat anymore. The biggest threat to troops are Shiites not Al Queda. You cant defeat an ideology with weapons the hate is steady growing. When the U.S leaves, whether it be now, next year, 5 years or 20 the same situation will still be there. The ideology is only growing deeper and spreading.

The biggest perpetrators and supporters of terrorism are Pakistan and Saudi Arabia. Do you think the great george Bush is going to bother either one of them?

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » August 6th, 2007, 4:22 am

rocstar wrote:
Sentenza wrote:
Whats the plan?
There isnt one. Evidently there never was one past "Shock and Awe". And who are we freeing the Iraqi's from now? I thought we already freed them by destroying their infrastructure displacing millions and setting them back 70 years. There is no armed force in Iraq for the U.S to defeat anymore. The biggest threat to troops are Shiites not Al Queda. You cant defeat an ideology with weapons the hate is steady growing. When the U.S leaves, whether it be now, next year, 5 years or 20 the same situation will still be there. The ideology is only growing deeper and spreading.

The biggest perpetrators and supporters of terrorism are Pakistan and Saudi Arabia. Do you think the great george Bush is going to bother either one of them?
No because Musharraf is the lesser of two evils for Bush. I have to say that i dont hope for Pakistan that the Islamists take over there, cause some are really on some way off shit
And Saudi Arabia...Well i dont think i even have to say anything about it.
I think sooner or later the US will go back to establishing a dictator again who will rule over Iraq with an Iron fist. Someone like what Saddam was to them in the 80s.
And you are right about that an ideology cant be killed with weapons. Actually i think the more force you use against it, the stronger it grows.

rocstar
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rocstar » August 6th, 2007, 7:44 am

se11 wrote:this has been and still is a catch 22. if we leave, the iraqi people go nuts and kill each other. in a government with numerous religios exteremist, paramilitants, and no established government, this is bound to happen, and then people shit on america for destroying the country. if we stay people complain that iraq is not free and americans should get out. so either way america looks like the bad guy.
It's a catch 22 we made. Bush is praying they find another Saddam to run Iraq. And America did destroy Iraq. Tipped the balance of power in the Middle East. Now we are giving the Suadis more arms who are the catalyst for the vast majority of terrorism, which in turn means Isreal gets more arms and the arms race in the middle east grows. Iran knows America isnt in any position for a ground invasion.

And to top it all off Saddam and the dudes who committed 9-11 are strong as they have been according to reports.

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » August 9th, 2007, 6:41 pm

Saddam is dead....

and although we invaded the wrong country for the wrong reasons, i doubt the ones that are alive are "Stronger than ever". we did make the mess, and regardless of what happens, we look bad either way.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » August 9th, 2007, 6:49 pm

rocstar wrote:And to top it all off Saddam and the dudes who committed 9-11 are strong as they have been according to reports.
I'mma give you the benefit of the doubt and you meant his sympathizers/group

rocstar
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rocstar » August 9th, 2007, 8:49 pm

MiChuhSuh wrote:
rocstar wrote:And to top it all off Saddam and the dudes who committed 9-11 are strong as they have been according to reports.
I'mma give you the benefit of the doubt and you meant his sympathizers/group
I meant Osama and the real Al queda

Str8UpMenace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Str8UpMenace » August 13th, 2007, 1:08 pm

This shows how white superiority still runs over the world brain washing other people to hate darker skinned people so called aryan mentality using the media and the political/military power trying to show the world that white people are some kind of god's gift to earth or sum shyt like that. Unfortunetly this was a stupid arrogant arab who was trying to get along with the white boys and trying to make them happy by picking on the black guy because if he really knew anyhting about his own people or his own background history he would not be talking this shit.