WE DONT NEED TO PAY TAXES!!!!!!

An open section to speak about anything on your mind from News, politics, Conspiracy Theories, and any random street or urban event.
NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » February 4th, 2007, 1:38 pm

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 8%20&hl=en

HERES YOUR PROOF!!!!!!!!!!

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » February 4th, 2007, 1:45 pm

MY BAD, I MEANT YOU DONT NEED TO PAY INCOME TAXES!!!!!!!!!

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » February 4th, 2007, 3:48 pm

There is no law stating you HAVE to pay income taxes. But if you dont the IRS will ruin your life. Income tax is a fraud, and our American government knows this but isnt stoping it because they are making so much money off of this and trying to take over the world! Their trying to make everybody unaware slaves and want to put computer chips in everybody to keep track of everybody. Ever heard the saying, Money is Power? Well the most powerful man in America is not George Bush, its the head of the Federal Reserve Bank. Check out this video, its all the proof you need. It was made by a famous movie director.

Garf
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Garf » February 4th, 2007, 5:15 pm

What the hell!!! I........knew it! Well, if yu never pay how long do you think it will take them to catch on. That one lady hasn't paid since 1999. I wonder what would happen to our nation if no one payed income taxes~ We would all have a little doe, maybe more happier to huh. This messed up ! It's not right!

LEATHAFACE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by LEATHAFACE » February 4th, 2007, 6:37 pm

VERY INFORMATIVE I CAN'T THANK YOU ENOUGH FOR PUTTIN ME UP ON GAME THANKS FOR THE LINK NIKEXCORTEZ

LEATHAFACE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by LEATHAFACE » February 4th, 2007, 7:50 pm

VERY EYE OPENING AND SCARY AT THE SAME TIME. I CAN'T SAY THAT I'M SURPRISED BECAUSE THE SCRIPTURES (BIBLE) STATED THAT THIS WOULD HAPPEN BEFORE JESUS CAME BACK AND CLAIMED WHAT IS RIGHTFULLY HIS.

StillNoScript
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Sacramento

Re: WE DONT NEED TO PAY TAXES!!!!!!

Unread post by StillNoScript » February 4th, 2007, 10:43 pm

NikexCortez wrote:WE DONT NEED TO PAY TAXES!!!!!!

"In 1913, America was a free country..."

I stopped watching right there. America was NOT a free country in 1913. Blacks didn't have civil rights in the entire country, women couldn't vote, and that's just the start.

Only wealthy Whites were 'free' in America in 1913, and just by that sub title in the intro I'm guessing they are also the audience that the producer of this film had in mind.

I don't know enough about the history of taxes, and there may be more than one grain of truth in this film. But I'm not going to rely on anyone who claims that America was free in 1913 as a reliable source, that's for damned sure. Far as I'm concerned, this country wasn't entirely free on paper until 1964. So, in that context, this country never was free being that we were paying taxes in '64 and still are. America was never free. So, let's start with basic civil rights, then corruption between government and business, then focus on this tax thing and rather or not it's legal.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » February 5th, 2007, 1:01 am

NikexCortez wrote:MY BAD, I MEANT YOU DONT NEED TO PAY INCOME TAXES!!!!!!!!!
Image Image

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » February 6th, 2007, 1:17 am

Whats so funny?

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » February 6th, 2007, 11:06 pm

NikexCortez wrote:Whats so funny?
I dont know.

...just the way you said that

pilot172

Unread post by pilot172 » March 4th, 2007, 2:28 pm

That video contains alot of BS. This link is long but it explains pretty much why almost everything in that video is untrue. http://evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html#purpose

Also the guy who made the video owes the IRS close to two million dollars. He is doing the movie as part revenge, part trying to gain sympathy and support for his own case.

StillNoScript
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Sacramento

Unread post by StillNoScript » March 8th, 2007, 2:23 am

pilot172 wrote:That video contains alot of BS. This link is long but it explains pretty much why almost everything in that video is untrue. http://evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html#purpose

Also the guy who made the video owes the IRS close to two million dollars. He is doing the movie as part revenge, part trying to gain sympathy and support for his own case.
I don't know why anyone took this film seriously beyond the point in the beginning where it sais, "In 1913, America was a free country." Who the hell is he kidding?

To be honest, I don't mind taxes so long as the system takes into account the different economic classes (rich paying more, poor paying less, etc) and that they're going to the right places, i.e., children, education, job training, health care, basically, NOT no-bid contracts to oil companies, private prison developers and what have you.

P Diddy appeared on one of those conservative FoxNews shows a few years ago, wasn't O'Reilly, but I forget who; Anyhow, the host asks him if he hated the high amount of taxes he's had to pay since getting rich. He answered by saying that when he first saw how much he was being taxed, he was proud to know that he would be paying for the next bridge in NY. Tell 'em, Puff.

justice league
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by justice league » March 19th, 2007, 8:49 am

if you never file with the IRS and keep it lowball, they wont know you are in the system.. once you become a number to the IRS, they got you by the shorthairs

EmperorPenguin
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by EmperorPenguin » March 19th, 2007, 10:39 am

justice league wrote:if you never file with the IRS and keep it lowball, they wont know you are in the system.. once you become a number to the IRS, they got you by the shorthairs
That would be near impossible unless you never get a SIN, which means you don't have a normal job. If your a drug dealer or something along those lines, your best bet is to still claim taxes. IRS doesn't care HOW you make your money, just that you claim it. If you get busted that way you don't get dinged with tax evasion, though it will still be considered tax fraud being that "Drug Dealer" won't be the profession you put on your tax forms.

CUETLACHTLI
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by CUETLACHTLI » April 2nd, 2007, 12:43 am

There is no law that says you got to pay income tax.That and the Federal Reserve is a private owned bank.Alot of the shit that happens in the world, these foos give the order.

GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by GTS » April 2nd, 2007, 11:05 am

StillNoScript wrote:
pilot172 wrote:That video contains alot of BS. This link is long but it explains pretty much why almost everything in that video is untrue. http://evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html#purpose

I don't know why anyone took this film seriously beyond the point in the beginning where it sais, "In 1913, America was a free country." Who the hell is he kidding?

To be honest, I don't mind taxes so long as the system takes into account the different economic classes (rich paying more, poor paying less, etc) and that they're going to the right places, i.e., children, education, job training, health care, basically, NOT no-bid contracts to oil companies, private prison developers and what have you.

P Diddy appeared on one of those conservative FoxNews shows a few years ago, wasn't O'Reilly, but I forget who; Anyhow, the host asks him if he hated the high amount of taxes he's had to pay since getting rich. He answered by saying that when he first saw how much he was being taxed, he was proud to know that he would be paying for the next bridge in NY. Tell 'em, Puff.
Actually Income Tax doesn't go towards highways or bridges, or anything like that.

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Re: WE DONT NEED TO PAY TAXES!!!!!!

Unread post by 'X' » April 2nd, 2007, 12:52 pm

NikexCortez wrote:WE DONT NEED TO PAY TAXES!!!!!!

Off topic , kind of, but there is so much the people don't know...

viewtopic.php?t=18953

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » December 14th, 2007, 7:08 pm

GTS is right. The taxes that pays for schools and cops, ect. come from taxes that people from buying cars and clothes ect.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » December 26th, 2007, 6:06 am

The part i found very interesting was that the Germans warned Americans on Board the Lusitania that the ship might be sunk because they are sending it to a warzone and everyone on board is risking his life. And they still sent it there. Makes me wonder why.

flame_guards_member1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by flame_guards_member1 » December 29th, 2007, 5:43 pm

Not paying taxes is worse than murder in America. Just look at Al Capone. He killed tons of people himself but they didn't get him on murder charges but instead income tax evasion.

:lol:

To the government, murder is nothing. It's just one peasent killing another peasent. But income tax invasion is like taking out a piece of shit from Rocco's mouth, he'll bite your fucking hand off.

flame_guards_member1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by flame_guards_member1 » December 29th, 2007, 5:44 pm

It's stealing for the government if you didn't get the joke...

flame_guards_member1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by flame_guards_member1 » December 29th, 2007, 5:45 pm

flame_guards_member1 wrote:It's stealing for the government if you didn't get the joke...
***FROM***

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » December 29th, 2007, 9:08 pm

I remember I didn't even want to watch that video at 1st, cuzz it seemed to just say what ever to make it seem like God is fiction. Did end up watching it tho, cuzz I noticed there was some interesting things in there.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by alexalonso » December 30th, 2007, 5:02 am

justice league wrote:if you never file with the IRS and keep it lowball, they wont know you are in the system.. once you become a number to the IRS, they got you by the shorthairs
But if you buy a car, and house and boat and all the other things you need, they will wonder where is your money coming from and why have you not paid taxes. And putting items in you mothers and sisters names will not work anymore. You would have to live like you are not making money. If you owe the IRS $500.00 they will find you.

tha204Ndnz

Unread post by tha204Ndnz » December 31st, 2007, 11:28 pm

if u treaty indian you dont gotta pay yaxes either :)

richjesus

Unread post by richjesus » January 10th, 2008, 5:07 pm

i saw part of this in a movie called zeitgiest, at www.zeitgiest.com or somethin like that. if its tru, it blows my mind. iono how it could be tru tho.

EmperorPenguin
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by EmperorPenguin » January 11th, 2008, 9:18 am

tha204Ndnz wrote:if u treaty indian you dont gotta pay yaxes either :)
That varies from Province to Province/Territory. Some natives don't even have treaties, they're still fighting land claims. Some with treaties only "benefit" from no taxes if they continue to live on reserves which isn't always a good situation. And some of those that live in reserves get screwed worse from their Band then they do from the Government.

EmperorPenguin
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by EmperorPenguin » January 11th, 2008, 9:43 am

alexalonso wrote:
But if you buy a car, and house and boat and all the other things you need, they will wonder where is your money coming from and why have you not paid taxes. And putting items in you mothers and sisters names will not work anymore. You would have to live like you are not making money. If you owe the IRS $500.00 they will find you.
Oddly enough the IRS is MORE likely to come after you if you owe $500 then if you owe 500 million dollars. The IRS makes a point of collecting on money it knows it can get back. If you've ripped them off for an insane amount of money they don't tend to try to collect something like that because frankly you'd just file bankruptcy and there's no way for them to actually get back that sum of money. That's when you're just charged with tax evasion and fraud and spend the rest of your life behind bars.

EmperorPenguin
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by EmperorPenguin » January 11th, 2008, 9:46 am

flame_guards_member1 wrote:Not paying taxes is worse than murder in America. Just look at Al Capone. He killed tons of people himself but they didn't get him on murder charges but instead income tax evasion.

:lol:

To the government, murder is nothing. It's just one peasent killing another peasent. But income tax invasion is like taking out a piece of shit from Rocco's mouth, he'll bite your #%@&#%@ hand off.
Mobsters and the sort get thrown in jail for Tax evasion because it leaves a paper trail, killing someone doesn't tend to. It's a lot easier to bust someone for tax evasion then trying to prove they ordered someone dead and that they were connected to the murder. You bust someone for a crime, any crime and you go at them hard so that any other crime they may have committed isn't a factor because they're spending the rest of their life in jail. That's why right now the the will go after OJ something fierce to make him more or less pay for getting off from murder. It's all math.

justice league
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by justice league » January 11th, 2008, 11:57 am

alexalonso wrote:
you NEED a boat?

NikexCortez

Unread post by NikexCortez » January 11th, 2008, 12:09 pm

Hey the link to the video does not work anymore. Isn't it funny how all the "good" videos seem to just be taken off the internet. How interesting....

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » January 11th, 2008, 12:27 pm

NikexCortez wrote:Hey the link to the video does not work anymore. Isn't it funny how all the "good" videos seem to just be taken off the internet. How interesting....
What was it?