would you fight this guy?

An open section to speak about anything on your mind from News, politics, Conspiracy Theories, and any random street or urban event.
Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Re: would you fight this guy?

Unread post by Invincible » March 4th, 2004, 3:28 pm

Someone posted this on another board:
The man in that picture was Lenny McLean (sp?) an east end London gangster in the 60's and 70's.He started out in life as a boxer,became a bareknuckle boxer and from there on in went into a life of crime. He was in the movie ' Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels' and played the character of Barry the Baptist.
So I guess he became a criminal?

Impala
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Impala » March 4th, 2004, 9:41 pm

If I had to......
...................I'd make sure I walked away...and he did'nt.

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by wcrockets » March 4th, 2004, 10:28 pm

Heya Impala I don't think you're getting into the spirit of this thing. haha. Way too serious bro.. you being waaaaay too serious.. come ride with me for a week and have a couple of laughs. Don't mind if I swing into a hood and share the good word with some gangsters though. Peace.

Impala
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Impala » March 4th, 2004, 11:01 pm

Thanks bro, you just cracked me up...
Thanks for puttin' it in the right perspective.

Peace to you too, hermano.

Impala

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » March 14th, 2004, 3:57 am

Last edited by Invincible on March 14th, 2004, 12:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Snowman
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Snowman » March 14th, 2004, 8:10 am

jordan looks like a horrible nasty piece of work. I wouldn't call someoe 'hard' for being a blly. A real hard man doesn't need to bully.

Someone isn't hard if they:

Are a bully
carry a tool
Need backup

So I would say 99% of the so-called hard people out there are just pricks.

popcorn

Unread post by popcorn » March 14th, 2004, 7:41 pm

Invincible wrote:[img]http://www.systemauk.com/images/bookd.jpg[/img]

more about him:
http://www.behindthevelvetrope.com/inde ... n/len.html

he grew up in the hood.
fa$t a$ hell I thiin it would be hard to win

kg
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by kg » March 15th, 2004, 12:20 am

hahha that dude iz a monster i wouldnt even fite him stright blastin...lol...he's 2 broliC

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » March 18th, 2004, 12:14 am

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » March 18th, 2004, 2:04 am

I'm just messing around. That guy posts as trainedkilla at mma.tv and I think he looks kind of thugged out dont u? Like he would stab u in the back if u turned around.

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by wcrockets » March 18th, 2004, 9:56 am

Lol.. naw he just looks like he's doing his thing. Kind of saying "Sup?" Lol. So he trains? I retract my previous post because he's probably cool then and you know he works hard if he trains. But you may be right about the wife beater (shirt) and the tats making him look thugged out though.

ogcjm
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by ogcjm » March 20th, 2004, 5:27 am

yo i will fight him i fear no man but god

Dsmooth
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Dsmooth » March 20th, 2004, 2:50 pm

K1LLJOY wrote:im too small id have to shoot that man lol
They ain't nothing just because they're big don't mean a damn thing any man can be brought down.Im pretty there are guys out there who are 130lbs who would whoop their a***S it's all mental.Most people see the size and automatically get scared a kick to the kneecaps or nuts will have them hurting.Punch to the throat will have them gasping plus their size can work to your advantage.Most guys their size have no cardiovascular training which will result in fatigue and eventually their defeat.This is coming from a HIGH SCHOOLER.

blkjoker
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by blkjoker » March 21st, 2004, 9:22 pm

Dsmooth wrote:
They ain't nothing just because they're big don't mean a damn thing any man can be brought down.Im pretty there are guys out there who are 130lbs who would whoop their a***S it's all mental.Most people see the size and automatically get scared a kick to the kneecaps or nuts will have them hurting.Punch to the throat will have them gasping plus their size can work to your advantage.Most guys their size have no cardiovascular training which will result in fatigue and eventually their defeat.This is coming from a HIGH SCHOOLER.

Yo man thats so true size dont mean a damn thang, I remember watching the ultimate fighting championship on tape one day. There was this big blk dude look like he would fu@k anybody up he was about 350 plus, and some white dude about a buck 80. White boy hit my man on the temple lights out. So size dont matter but the first pic of the bouncer from britin or whatever fighting him just kiss your azz goodbye. LOL!!!

DreamerGirl
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DreamerGirl » March 29th, 2004, 8:30 pm

"Invincible"How bout this guy?
http://pix2.hotornot.com/pics/HL/HY/H8/ ... NSPCKV.jpg

Even i could out box this guy............~DreamerGirl~

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » March 29th, 2004, 9:17 pm

seriously though, did anyone ever see the documentary on Mr.T? I forgot what channel it was on, but he was a bad mf'er before he got on TV. They even had the bishop Don Juan in the documentary. It said that Mr.T was the baddest bouncer in chicago for like 10 years. He won like 6 years in a row some fighting contest between bouncers all over the world. And the best part was they explained all his jewelry. Don Juan said that he gave Mr T his first chain, and Mr. T licked it. From then on, anyone that he had to kick the shi- out of at the club, he would take their jewelry after the fight. Mr T never bought a piece of gold in his life, all those chains and rings used to belong to someone that tried to step to him. That's a lotta ass kickin. All in all, it was a pretty good show. Eventually he had to stop bouncing becasue he had hurt so many people, but by then he was so famous for being a bouncer that someone told Sylveter Stallone about him, and he got in the Rocky movie. from then on, he was an actor.

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: IE

Unread post by RuthlessCray » March 30th, 2004, 12:02 am

Dsmooth wrote:
yeah i agree that size dont always matter but to me kicking someone in the nuts is like a gay cowardly thing to do.

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » March 30th, 2004, 1:12 am

a bigger and heavier opponent has a lot of advantages - of course he won't always win but he has natural physical advantages which affect his punching power and also his ability to receive power.

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by wcrockets » March 30th, 2004, 11:12 am

I'd agree with that as a rule. Of course there always exceptions.

blkjoker
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by blkjoker » March 30th, 2004, 1:19 pm

Invincible wrote:a bigger and heavier opponent has a lot of advantages - of course he won't always win but he has natural physical advantages which affect his punching power and also his ability to receive power.

So true thats why you dont wrestle with a big dude unless you know some moves. Also dont stand toe to toe unless you got some mean fist. Your best bet is to go for his nose, throat, knee caps, are a good kick to his man hood if you cant really thump with him.

blkjoker
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by blkjoker » March 30th, 2004, 1:21 pm

Panik wrote:seriously though, did anyone ever see the documentary on Mr.T? I forgot what channel it was on, but he was a bad mf'er before he got on TV. They even had the bishop Don Juan in the documentary. It said that Mr.T was the baddest bouncer in chicago for like 10 years. He won like 6 years in a row some fighting contest between bouncers all over the world. And the best part was they explained all his jewelry. Don Juan said that he gave Mr T his first chain, and Mr. T licked it. From then on, anyone that he had to kick the shi- out of at the club, he would take their jewelry after the fight. Mr T never bought a piece of gold in his life, all those chains and rings used to belong to someone that tried to step to him. That's a lotta ass kickin. All in all, it was a pretty good show. Eventually he had to stop bouncing becasue he had hurt so many people, but by then he was so famous for being a bouncer that someone told Sylveter Stallone about him, and he got in the Rocky movie. from then on, he was an actor.

Never seen it but would like to peep it out. Do they have a dvd out on it u know? Mr. T always looked like he would stomp somebodys, azz but really never thought he did.

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » March 30th, 2004, 2:26 pm

I think I saw it on cable. Maybe the biography channel;?

mike89
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mike89 » March 30th, 2004, 3:44 pm

IF YOU REAL ,YOU WON'T BACK DOWN FROM NO MAN,YAEH I'D GIVE HIM A FIGHT, WORST THAT CAN HAPPEN IS I WIN OR HE WINS, IF HE WINS' A LEAST HE'D KNOW I WAS UP IN THAT FACE

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by wcrockets » March 30th, 2004, 4:43 pm

Ridiculous. The object is too nullify the threat if you can't avoid it. The object is to win without violence and needless risk. The one who is fighting has already lost the previous two battles of strategy so he also better know how to fight.. lol.

Seems like so many people online go around saying they will fight anyone in the world under any circumstances no matter what. I don't believe them.

It's talk in my opinion. If it were true, they would already be in trouble after being put in prison for getting in trouble originally and would not have access to a computer to type how they can and will fight any man on the planet 24/7 no matter what.. even if they have an earache my eye.. lol.

juniorx
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by juniorx » April 1st, 2004, 5:03 am

Most bigger guyz naturally gonna whoop a skinny ass fool becoz they can generally take more of a punch and pack more of a punch.. and as for cardiovascular training.. son.. in a street fight any real street fight dont last longer than like 2mins tops man if u include all the dancing and talking people do.. about 5mins tops.... we aint talking about a boxing match here.. and the guy on the first page would whup everyone son of a biatch in this forum hands down.. not becoz hes huge but becoz hes bare knuckle boxing champiom in britain.. so he can obviously pack one HELL of a punch and has probably takin as many hits to the head if not more than Lennox Lewis..

And as for the other white guy at the top of page 3.. take away the tatts and hes nothing more than a general person..

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » April 1st, 2004, 1:48 pm

"fight any real street fight dont last longer than like 2mins tops man if u include all the dancing and talking people do.. about 5mins tops.... we aint talking about a boxing match here.. and the guy on the first page would whup everyone son of a biatch in this forum hands down.. not becoz hes huge but becoz hes bare knuckle boxing champiom in britain.. so he can obviously pack one HELL of a punch and has probably takin as many hits to the head if not more than Lennox Lewis.."

If you been in a fight note that it might only last 2 minuts but to the people fighting it seems to last an hour. And cardio will often come into play.

Blues
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Blues » April 1st, 2004, 8:16 pm

Invincible wrote:how bout this guy?
Simple,throw a heavy punch he would not see coming by sneaking behind him then KahWahblammo!

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by wcrockets » April 1st, 2004, 11:45 pm

Haha.. so you would give him the Blues then? Lol. Hey we need to give this guy a break don't you think?

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » April 1st, 2004, 11:48 pm

wouldn't hitting the back of his head injure your own hand?

blkjoker
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by blkjoker » April 2nd, 2004, 12:49 am

wcrockets wrote:Ridiculous. The object is too nullify the threat if you can't avoid it. The object is to win without violence and needless risk. The one who is fighting has already lost the previous two battles of strategy so he also better know how to fight.. lol.

Seems like so many people online go around saying they will fight anyone in the world under any circumstances no matter what. I don't believe them.

It's talk in my opinion. If it were true, they would already be in trouble after being put in prison for getting in trouble originally and would not have access to a computer to type how they can and will fight any man on the planet 24/7 no matter what.. even if they have an earache my eye.. lol.

Yo man you are so right with people saying they would fight anybody thats easy to say over the computer. I want everyone to take a look at the very first dude from britin and read about him. I'm willing to bet none of you would fight him str8 up. I know the fu#k I wouldnt after reading about him. You may find 2 or 3 dumbs one's on this site who would still fight this dude. I'm not one to back down from nobody but when you come across a dude like this, I'm smart enough to know when to call it quits. I know people say backing down shows you a punk, but I would say smart. Cause the ones dumb enough to fight anybody are the ones in the ground are beating half retarded. LOL!

blkjoker
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by blkjoker » April 2nd, 2004, 12:50 am

JuniorX wrote:Most bigger guyz naturally gonna whoop a skinny ass fool becoz they can generally take more of a punch and pack more of a punch.. and as for cardiovascular training.. son.. in a street fight any real street fight dont last longer than like 2mins tops man if u include all the dancing and talking people do.. about 5mins tops.... we aint talking about a boxing match here.. and the guy on the first page would whup everyone son of a biatch in this forum hands down.. not becoz hes huge but becoz hes bare knuckle boxing champiom in britain.. so he can obviously pack one HELL of a punch and has probably takin as many hits to the head if not more than Lennox Lewis..

And as for the other white guy at the top of page 3.. take away the tatts and hes nothing more than a general person..

Agree.

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » April 2nd, 2004, 7:19 pm