United Airlines Flight 93 crashes in Pennsylvania

An open section to speak about anything on your mind from News, politics, Conspiracy Theories, and any random street or urban event.
Anonymous20

United Airlines Flight 93 crashes in Pennsylvania

Unread post by Anonymous20 » March 7th, 2004, 10:10 pm

At 10:37 A.M. - United Airlines Flight 93 crashes into a field near Shanksville, Pennsylvania about 85 miles southeast of Pittsburgh. There were rumors that this plane may have been shot down becasue of the threat it posed if it would have crashed into the White House or The Capitol Building. The plane was clearly bound for Washington DC when it went down in Shanksville, but could it have been shot down? Becasue the US has a policy where they dont shoot down commercial planes, they can never admit it, and the families would sue the government and it would be a scandal, but I read that debris from this plane covered an area of 10 miles, which supports the notion that it was shot down. ANyone heard this rumor?

S-Rot40
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: United Airlines Flight 93 crashes in Pennsylvania

Unread post by S-Rot40 » April 11th, 2004, 5:41 am

yea i heard about that rumour too! i dont know anything about it but i think its definately possible! i mean do you really think the government cares about the people that were trapped in that plane? i dont think so! so its definately possible!

SnowmanW/S
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SnowmanW/S » June 8th, 2004, 7:19 pm

I never heard that the blacc box was discoverd I thought that S--t was always found no matter what.

E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by E`S`T » July 29th, 2004, 8:28 am

yes i have heard this rumor..google united flight 93 and there are a gang of sites that come up with this same theory....it could be true....

LcBwC
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Long Beach

Unread post by LcBwC » July 29th, 2004, 8:55 am

yea it could be possible. Like Alonso said the US wont admit to this but since the early days of the US these type of underhanded things have been done to protect the "United States"

Shadowgirl

Unread post by Shadowgirl » August 12th, 2004, 5:50 am

this is one theory I'll give some credence to having been told by some members of USAF on that day that they'd had to 'down a plane'.

I was working kind of closeley with USAF at the time - ( both before, during and after September 11th) - and before anyone asks me I dont anymore ( have since changed jobs)

Shadow

guerrillablackhawk
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Sacramento

Unread post by guerrillablackhawk » August 12th, 2004, 3:04 pm

Shadowgirl wrote:this is one theory I'll give some credence to having been told by some members of USAF on that day that they'd had to 'down a plane'.

I was working kind of closeley with USAF at the time - ( both before, during and after September 11th) - and before anyone asks me I dont anymore ( have since changed jobs)

Shadow
real fishy activities

1111§
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 1111§ » December 13th, 2004, 12:57 pm

If this rumor is true, the government is cold as a polar bear's toenails.They made it look like the passenger took over the cockpit and killed the terrorists and made them look like heroes.But the crash site was just a deep hole without any remaining plane parts...so it is quite suspicous.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » December 13th, 2004, 1:23 pm

This is the only Conspiracy that i actually beleive. That plain was shot the fucc out the sky by some F-18's. The Passangers Didnt do shyt. Becasue the
Parts and debri from the Airplane were scattered in a Five mile radiuos. More like a missle explosion to me. If it just crashed the debri would spread n more than a mile. Thats a proven fact. I Can understand why they shot it down however, The potential Threat that it had on the white house. BUt I do Beleive our Government should come to Truths with the American People with what they did with that Plain. After all. It is our Tax Money.

Mraka
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Mraka » January 23rd, 2005, 5:21 am

european journalists treat it that official way.Them still say it crashed into the field,but was supposed to hit the `white house'.

hellraiser3815
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by hellraiser3815 » February 8th, 2005, 12:11 am

Man look this is the Bizness we never Heard one of the Black Boxes there was 4 maybe 5 transmiter boxes I am sure some plane went un reported or even planes. it's been going on 4 long years Now & trust me Iaint been to the Pen But I've Been to the Middle East 3 times on West-Pac with the Navyit's stuff I wont speak on in fear of death any military Kat will tell u this certain Shit you just dont speak but PLEASE believe I was oVEr their in 96,97,99 Believe me it was worse than any Gangbanging they ready because we BUilt them Sadam! thats RONALD REGAN main Ninja we Built IRAG. Then OSAMA thats bush KINFOLK how else can you Explain it . Sorry I dont mean to Ramble But Bush Family & Osamas in it together ...Somewhere along the lines Bush told Osama start some Shit I will hit My turf Blame it On you ,,,Hide yo family my Family by Oil not Blood send them out of here in the middle of the Night . Then I will Blame SADAM even though You dont Like him you Just Know Like I know him from doing bizness ...Then we go take his PalaCe off Some Shit You WAS supposed to Did he Go Be more Innocent than a Nigger Student fucking a WHITE GIRL in Mobile,Alabama but we go Smash on Him & give you & the Homies Plenty of Space out in The hills OF yo Turf we Dont wana Catch you It's a Front ...we go milk them Like Daddy & uncle ROnald Did PLus we Go GEt him for Saying He go Kill my DAD & yo UNcle BIg O.G. GW--Bush......So bush set it up for Population Control & roll on uss like some bitches all over the Dough .... But Where Are the BOXES not the Cardboard ones The BLACK TITANIUM ONES PLease Believe ...I been in DUBAI,QUATAR,OMAN,BAHRAIN,SAUDI,UAE,JORDAN ---I been THere no LIE QUIZ ME ...IF you DONT BELIEVE

Mraka
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Mraka » May 6th, 2005, 11:01 am

curiousdude06
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by curiousdude06 » March 3rd, 2006, 7:35 pm

BlaKK wrote:This is the only Conspiracy that i actually beleive. That plain was shot the mess out the sky by some F-18's. The Passangers Didnt do shyt. Becasue the
Parts and debri from the Airplane were scattered in a Five mile radiuos. More like a missle explosion to me. If it just crashed the debri would spread n more than a mile. Thats a proven fact. I Can understand why they shot it down however, The potential Threat that it had on the white house. BUt I do Beleive our Government should come to Truths with the American People with what they did with that Plain. After all. It is our Tax Money.

I am with you on this one. The evidence really seems to point towards it being shot down. The thing is, it probably makes everyone feel better that it went down due to the actions and self sacrifice of the plane's passengers and crew. Regardless it doesn't diminish their bravery one bit, but alas it makes for more meaningful drama I guess. Soon there's going to be a movie coming out on the flight, and I'm sure it's more dramatic to have the plane forced down by passengers than shot down, but I don't know.

useless_person
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by useless_person » March 7th, 2006, 4:27 pm

I heard the same thing. Thats what i've been told, that the plane was shot down because it was going for the White House next.

The government can hide it easily, and for so many dumb people in the usa, its easy to fool everyone.

How could it crash unsuspected? It might have been a fight in the plane with the terrorists that probably left the crew dead and then it crashed.

Or it was shot down, which is more reasonable next to the fight with people ready to die and I dont think that anyone would be stupid enough to get up and fight with the people that were in charge at the time, and think that they would survive or take back control, and they knew they were gonna die and they knew that they were heading somewhere important next but didnt know where, and shooting down the plane is a good tactic because:

Its a rural community, and there is no people having radars and otther high tech that would spot the plane at that time.

Fighters can be sent out, and the people living in the farms and such could hear a blast but it wouldn't make a differance from the crash because its impossible to witness all of what I just wrote, and anyways, are people just gonna sit outside, waiting for something to happen?

Its the countryside, and its as always boring as it was excpected to be, even though it did not become borning at that time, and people always predit if nothing happened before, then what are the chances anything is going to happen at that time?

The governemnt deals with news agencies to make up stuff and bribes them and gets away with it because the only way the people can know about it is through the news.

It was shot down, and I belive that it went pretty well. Plus the USA has got some pretty advanced technology now and people don't excpect them to have a military combat jet that is silent?!

There are plenty of rumours, but from the movie about it and the news didnt say anything or didnt confirm anything of how might the plane has crashed without notice, witnesses or any possible way of knowing in what way it did. Or whatever.

useless_person
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by useless_person » March 7th, 2006, 4:34 pm

curiousdude06 wrote:
BlaKK wrote:This is the only Conspiracy that i actually beleive. That plain was shot the mess out the sky by some F-18's. The Passangers Didnt do shyt. Becasue the

I am with you on this one. The evidence really seems to point towards it being shot down. The thing is, it probably makes everyone feel better that it went down due to the actions and self sacrifice of the plane's passengers and crew. Regardless it doesn't diminish their bravery one bit, but alas it makes for more meaningful drama I guess. Soon there's going to be a movie coming out on the flight, and I'm sure it's more dramatic to have the plane forced down by passengers than shot down, but I don't know.
The movie was out long ago before your post. Infact, the movie is called 'Flight 93' and it makes the terrorists look gay. :evil:

curiousdude06
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by curiousdude06 » March 7th, 2006, 7:07 pm

I was talking about this one:

http://movies.yahoo.com/shop?d=hv&cf=info&id=1809253613

I think there were other ones, like made for t.v., that were released before.

Young Nile
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOL

Unread post by Young Nile » March 8th, 2006, 12:26 am

I'm with youguys on this one. The goverment acknowledges that there were fighter plans scrambled and were in the sky and the erea when it went down.

I'm with Blakk I would say that its time for the US goverment to tell the truth to the American people, they admitt that they were going to shoot it down if they were able to get to it why not just admit that they actualy did it. They used the passangers as preWar hype propaganda.

Not saying that the passangers did not make a brave attempt to take the plane or resist the hi-jackers however too much evidence points to the plane being shot down. There was no nead to lie the American public understands completely, also if they wanted to gain momentum for a war....Well they all ready had support immiedetly after 9/11 there were actually "PRO WAR" rallies being held around the country.

Why lie about it?

useless_person
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by useless_person » March 9th, 2006, 5:00 pm

curiousdude06 wrote:I was talking about this one:

http://movies.yahoo.com/shop?d=hv&cf=info&id=1809253613

I think there were other ones, like made for t.v., that were released before.
That was the one I was talking about. It came out a few times on A&E.

And it came out in 2005. Plus it had the same storyline as that one.

But screw it.

Here is something that just came to me:

BOOM!

Fighter Pilot #1: "Flight 93 has been taken down, over."

Fighter Pilot #2: "Area is clear. The terror is over."

HQ: *Screams of joy, laughter and relief.*

Fighter Pilot #3: "I'm going to go do a perimiter check, over."

Fighter Pilot #2: "I hear ya, affermative."

Fighter Pilot #1: "Let's pray that god won't sent us to hell for this."

Fighter Pilot #3: *Chuckles*.

Fighter Pilot #2: "Let's pray for them, not for us..."

HQ: "Enough party time, boys, head back to camp on the double, over."

Fighter Pilot #1: "Let's head back to HQ."

Fighter Pilot #2: "Affermative."

Fighter Pilot #3: "I hear you, loud and clear."

HQ: "You did good.. You did good...."

Fighter Pilot #2: "Thats not what the people are going to think--"

*HQ interrupts Fighter Pilot #2*

HQ: "The Government Of The United States is going to take care of everything, so don't worry.. No one will know except us."

Fighter Pilot #2: "Yes sir!"

Fighter Pilot #1: "Number 3, are you done checking?"

Fighter Pilot #3: "Yea.. I don't think anyone saw that."

HQ: "As we said, we have got this under control. Don't worry. We will make it look like they crashed."

Fighter Pilot #2: "Over to HQ, what about if someone heard this over a Radio Scanner."

HQ: "There is no way that a Radio Scanner can be found in the rural parts of North America. Very unlikley.. Plus Radio Scanners are costly and what would these folks do anything with them.. But if they heard this... This is their lucky day, over."

Fighter Pilot #1 & 3: "Affermative, over."

End of scenario.

That was a script of a scene that can be a nice award magnet for a movie that can come out with some known actors, not people picked randomly off the street...

This can be a movie about the flight 93 incident, and it can be the part where the world wonders and is suprised to find out after it said "Based on a true event." on the beginning, and the government can get pissed and start suing people over it......

curiousdude06
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by curiousdude06 » April 5th, 2006, 7:52 pm

Actually, I'm starting to rethink my original thoughts on this one. I believed the plane was shot down, but based on the Popular Mechanics report on 9/11 myths, as well as the fact that there was communication between the plane and ground crew from cockpit recordings and cell phone communications, I do believe that people can start to reconstruct what actually happened on the flight. That is, the passengers and crew DID do something heroic, and the plane wasn't shot down. I don't know.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/12172838/