4 MORE YEARS FOR GEORGE BUSH!

An open section to speak about anything on your mind from News, politics, Conspiracy Theories, and any random street or urban event.
User avatar
el tio
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 378
Joined: March 25th, 2004, 7:25 pm

Re: 4 MORE YEARS FOR GEORGE BUSH!

Unread post by el tio » June 3rd, 2004, 10:55 am


Conman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 434
Joined: February 18th, 2004, 10:19 am

Re: 4 MORE YEARS FOR GEORGE BUSH!

Unread post by Conman » June 3rd, 2004, 4:52 pm

I hate to admit it, but Bush will probably win the election. Couple of reason:

1. He caught Saddam.
2. He caught Saddam.
3. Kerry is weak.
4. The Democrats have shown no backbone in going after him. Think about it, if they REALLY wanted him, they would have gone after Rice (oops can't piss off the Blacks & female folks), or after Powell (oops, Rumsfeld did enough backstabbing on him)

Basically, the Democrats waited and waited and may not be able to get this assho1e out of office.

4 more years of his BS is coming. I hope I am wrong.

User avatar
el tio
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 378
Joined: March 25th, 2004, 7:25 pm

Re: 4 MORE YEARS FOR GEORGE BUSH!

Unread post by el tio » June 4th, 2004, 8:56 am

You know it's really hard to believe that so many people on this site are anti-Bush and anti-War.

This is basically a gang site right?

Gangs are suppose to be hard-core right?

Yet, all I here is stuff about innocent people dying and corruption.....WTF?

This isn't directed at any one person but just in general.......where all you guys so hard up about lying when Bill Clinton was in office? I mean at least give Bush credit for keeping his word when he says something. At least he takes a stand........wether we like it or not. He does not mince words.........give him credit for that. Every time Kerry falls down he lands in the middle of the road.....trying to please all the people all the time. It is just not possible.

I want a leader who isn't afraid to take a side and stick with it. Not some guy who just wants to be President at all possible costs.......so as to say just what we want to hear.

AND ONE MORE THING.....the reason I, and so many other people like me, defend our President like this is because there are so many haters out there. If people would just speak "honestly" about the good and the bad........then we can debate things. But it always starts out the same way.........he's dumb, he's no good, he lied, he stole the election,....yada yada yada.

Well, I'm just glad that the American people are too afraid to put a Jew into office because my favorite candidate outside of G. Bush was Joe Lieberman.........he's the type of candidate that can garner votes from both sides.

NYorker
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 299
Joined: April 17th, 2004, 6:34 am
Location: NY Strong Island recently moved to Va

Re: 4 MORE YEARS FOR GEORGE BUSH!

Unread post by NYorker » June 4th, 2004, 5:24 pm

el tio wrote:NYORKER..........are you trying to say "tonto" or "tanto"........look them up tonto.
It was a typo dude!!! Or should I say Tonto?
el tio wrote:SAMGOD.........WWII was a long azz time ago and the United Nations have run there course. The world is very different now. There are a grip of Muslim countries that outvote the USA. And besides you side-skirted the issue............what if WWII were to happen today? None of you prissy Democrats would let the troops go to Germany and kill Hitler.
And that's real spit.
A Democrat was the one that led the way into WW2 Holmes!!! His name was Roosevelt!!!!!!!

NYorker
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 299
Joined: April 17th, 2004, 6:34 am
Location: NY Strong Island recently moved to Va

Re: 4 MORE YEARS FOR GEORGE BUSH!

Unread post by NYorker » June 4th, 2004, 5:41 pm

el tio wrote:You know it's really hard to believe that so many people on this site are anti-Bush and anti-War.
LOL That's because a lot of people have some good sense!!!!!!!!! El tio if you are a true American you'd believe in the America First doctrine which would mean to protect our porous borders, ports , railways etc!!!! I believe we should have gone after Osama and contained Sadaam like we were doing!! We are spreading our military too thin and now are enacting the "Stop Loss" program. So before you drink the Rush Kool Aid and call me a Lib, I believe in a Strong Military, Secured Borders, Low taxes(no Income tax) etc. El Tio did you ever serve in the military?
el tio wrote:This is basically a gang site right?

Gangs are suppose to be hard-core right?
So what!??!?!? Does that mean we or they have to Goosestep to the Bush doctrine? HELL NO!!!!!!!!!
el tio wrote:Yet, all I here is stuff about innocent people dying and corruption.....WTF?
Again so what...if you believe in America WE have the right to voice our opinions as much as you and your neo-con Republican lackeys do!!!!!!!
el tio wrote:This isn't directed at any one person but just in general.......where all you guys so hard up about lying when Bill Clinton was in office? I mean at least give Bush credit for keeping his word when he says something. At least he takes a stand........wether we like it or not. He does not mince words.........give him credit for that.
Bill Clinton lied about getting laid!!! So what? He didn't lie to get to spend billions of dollars on this Iraq war BS!!!! He didn't lie and have our American soldiers killed!!! El Tio Hilter took a stand and didn't mince words either look where that got him and Germany!!! I am not saying Bush is Hitler, but opinions and stands.....for the intelligent, fair and honest man at least....evolve!!!!!!!
el tio wrote:AND ONE MORE THING.....the reason I, and so many other people like me, defend our President like this is because there are so many haters out there. If people would just speak "honestly" about the good and the bad........then we can debate things. But it always starts out the same way.........he's dumb, he's no good, he lied, he stole the election,....yada yada yada.
Man you have been listening to Rush(who never served,pil poppin hypocritical MF'er), Hannity (punk azz never joined where was his patriotism then/) etc. Cheney never served, Bush Champagne Squadron....joke....Kerry a real man that put his ass on the line. Colin Powell another American hero, Bush 1 another man, Schwartzkopf another man whose ass was on the line.
Keep following and goosestepping to the Chicken Hawk shuffle and maybe they will hire you to do their lawns!!! LOL You think they really like you?? LOL
CHICKEN HAWK PUNKS
el tio wrote:Well, I'm just glad that the American people are too afraid to put a Jew into office because my favorite candidate outside of G. Bush was Joe Lieberman.........he's the type of candidate that can garner votes from both sides.
Lieberman sucks and I'd never want him to be our president!!!!!
Powell/McCain 2008 has my vote!!!!!!! God Bless America!!!!

User avatar
el tio
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 378
Joined: March 25th, 2004, 7:25 pm

Re: 4 MORE YEARS FOR GEORGE BUSH!

Unread post by el tio » June 5th, 2004, 5:18 pm

TO NYORKER....

MR. HILLARY CLINTON LIED TO THE AMERICAN PEOPLE IN PRIME TIME LOOKING US RIGHT IN THE EYE. HE ALSO LIED ABOUT JUANITA BRODDERICK WHO HE "RAPED"! HE'S A FELON.

NOW I ONLY BROUGHT UP MR HILLARY CLINTON BECAUSE YOU GUYS GOT YOUR PANTIES IN A KNOT ABOUT LYING. AND IT ALWAYS ENDS THE SAME.........."HE ONLY LIED ABOUT SLEEPING AROUND"..........WELL WHO ARE YOU TO BE THE JUDGE OF WHAT WE CAN AND CANNOT LIE ABOUT?

YA'SEE THE LIBS ALWAYS KNOW WHAT'S GOOD FOR US.

ANYWAYS, LET'S CLEAR SOMETHING UP........I DON'T LISTEN TO RUSH LIMBAUGH, AND I DON'T LISTEN TO BILL O'REILY. I OCCASIONALLY LISTEN TO BILL HANITY.

WHO I DO LISTEN TO IS LAURA INGRAHAM, DENNIS PRAGER, MICHAEL MEDVED, AND ONCE IN A WHILE LARRY ELDER (BUT VERY RARELY). SO STOP W/THE RUSH CRAP........CAUSE I NEVER HAVE.

ONE MORE IMPORTANT THING.........WHY DO YOU ASSUME THAT I THINK THE AFOREMENTIONED PEOPLE LIKE ME? DO YOU THINK THAT KERRY AND CLINTON LIKE YOU? DO YOU NEED PEOPLE TO LIKE YOU THAT MUCH?

AND AS FAR AS BEING IN THE MILITARY......THIS IS THE MOST CLASSIC LINE............"HE'S NEVER BEEN IN THE MILITARY". YOU GUYS SHOOT YOURSELF IN THE FOOT EVERYTIME YOU USE IT. WHY? BECAUSE YOU NEVER WANT TO GO TO WAR YET YOU EXPECT EVERYBODY TO HAVE MILITARY EXPERIENCE..........I HAVE 7 COUSINS IN THE MILITARY, AND ALL BUT 1 OF THEM WENT BECAUSE THEY DIDNT'WANT TO GET A JOB OR GO TO SCHOOL..........WHY DO YOU ASSUME THAT ONLY PEOPLE THAT HAVE BEEN IN THE MILITARY CAN LEAD THIS COUNTRY? THAT IS THE MOST ASSININE THING IN THE WORLD........ALSO BECAUSE MOST OF THE PEOPLE IN THE MILITARY ARE REPUBLICANS......HELLO!

...........WHAT'S THE LOGIC? .....PLEASE EXPLAIN?

NYorker
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 299
Joined: April 17th, 2004, 6:34 am
Location: NY Strong Island recently moved to Va

Re: 4 MORE YEARS FOR GEORGE BUSH!

Unread post by NYorker » June 5th, 2004, 9:49 pm

el tio wrote:TO NYORKER....
MR. HILLARY CLINTON LIED TO THE AMERICAN PEOPLE IN PRIME TIME LOOKING US RIGHT IN THE EYE. HE ALSO LIED ABOUT JUANITA BRODDERICK WHO HE "RAPED"! HE'S A FELON.
LOL El Tio!!!! People that think like you make me laugh! Bush lied to us as well and has caused many deaths because of his lies regarding Iraq's "stockpiles of WMD's"!!! These phantom WMD's sure are a bitch to find!! If the intelligence was so good and accurate we should have know where the hell they were!!! As far as being a felon for Bill Clinton....I guess you and your neo-con lackeys only believe in "due process" when it's convenient!!!!! That was a slanderous, ignorant and of course innaccurate statement you made there ....dude! ;)
el tio wrote:NOW I ONLY BROUGHT UP MR HILLARY CLINTON BECAUSE YOU GUYS GOT YOUR PANTIES IN A KNOT ABOUT LYING. AND IT ALWAYS ENDS THE SAME.........."HE ONLY LIED ABOUT SLEEPING AROUND"..........WELL WHO ARE YOU TO BE THE JUDGE OF WHAT WE CAN AND CANNOT LIE ABOUT?
Again you are generalizing about the "you guys" crap. You certainly seem to be judging about lies that presidents have made! I'd rather have a guy in office that lied about getting a BJ than a guy that lied about WMD's..and if he was mislead by faulty intelligence that at best his admin and he are incompetent and not good enough to lead our country. His lies and/or incompetance have led to a loss for life of many soldiers.Clinton's lie about a BJ only resulted in his satifaction and Monica's and NO loss of life...get real!!
el tio wrote:YA'SEE THE LIBS ALWAYS KNOW WHAT'S GOOD FOR US.
No the Conservative A-holes think they know what's good for us, but they are too clouded in their hypocracy and bias. As well as their holier than thou S&*t Ice cream attitude that really stinks.
el tio wrote:ANYWAYS, LET'S CLEAR SOMETHING UP........I DON'T LISTEN TO RUSH LIMBAUGH, AND I DON'T LISTEN TO BILL O'REILY. I OCCASIONALLY LISTEN TO BILL HANITY.
Well not listening to Rush is 1 good thing in your corner....Bill O'Reilly at least makes cogent arguments and is the most sensible of all you mentioned. Sean Hannity is an A-hole Rush clone..again that NEVER served this country, but all to ready to cheerlead sending people to do things that they didn't have the balls to do themselves......I guess that's the reason you like them..you have that in common!! ;)
el tio wrote:WHO I DO LISTEN TO IS LAURA INGRAHAM, DENNIS PRAGER, MICHAEL MEDVED, AND ONCE IN A WHILE LARRY ELDER (BUT VERY RARELY). SO STOP W/THE RUSH CRAP........CAUSE I NEVER HAVE.
That may be your problem right there!!! The above mentioned.. 1 is a republican whore that get's by on her ugly looks and the rest are just like Rush and Hannity. Larry Elder being the better of all of the above.
el tio wrote:ONE MORE IMPORTANT THING.........WHY DO YOU ASSUME THAT I THINK THE AFOREMENTIONED PEOPLE LIKE ME? DO YOU THINK THAT KERRY AND CLINTON LIKE YOU? DO YOU NEED PEOPLE TO LIKE YOU THAT MUCH?
Well the way you are come' queso with those fools , I'd think you think that!!!! You are a good "boy" for them. F Clinton and Kerry..I just call a spade a spade. The only people I care to like me is my wife, family and friends.
el tio wrote:AND AS FAR AS BEING IN THE MILITARY......THIS IS THE MOST CLASSIC LINE............"HE'S NEVER BEEN IN THE MILITARY". YOU GUYS SHOOT YOURSELF IN THE FOOT EVERYTIME YOU USE IT. WHY? BECAUSE YOU NEVER WANT TO GO TO WAR YET YOU EXPECT EVERYBODY TO HAVE MILITARY EXPERIENCE..........I HAVE 7 COUSINS IN THE MILITARY, AND ALL BUT 1 OF THEM WENT BECAUSE THEY DIDNT'WANT TO GET A JOB OR GO TO SCHOOL..........WHY DO YOU ASSUME THAT ONLY PEOPLE THAT HAVE BEEN IN THE MILITARY CAN LEAD THIS COUNTRY? THAT IS THE MOST ASSININE THING IN THE WORLD........ALSO BECAUSE MOST OF THE PEOPLE IN THE MILITARY ARE REPUBLICANS......HELLO!
B.S. I would be all for going to war for a JUST cause foolio!!! Not some BS. If you read my previous post more accurately you'd see what I feel about war etc....Does America First..ring a bell?
You are Damn right that I expect our president to have military experience!! Because he can be responsible to send our troops out to war(besides the congress) and a man with military experience knows the horrors of war. What polling data are you referring to about most people in the military being republicans? Or are you just parroting some BS by your heroes? El Tio..If you are so Gung Ho for this war crap....why didn't or don't you volunteer and PUT YOU AZZ ON THE LINE? Hmmmmm?? Oh I forgot you'd like to "hold up the line" by cheerleading like Hannity and your other CHICKENHAWK heroes!! LOL Talk the talk...but walk the walk ese' ;)
As for me...yeah I served in the military (Army 11b & 95b) Honduras and Panama! 1984-1990 Hoooooya!

el tio wrote:...........WHAT'S THE LOGIC? .....PLEASE EXPLAIN?
Yeah El Tio.....where is YOUR logic and balls? If you feel sooooo strong for this war effort...volunteer and put YOUR AZZ on the line homes LOL ;) What excuse will you use? Too old, flat feet, hernia?????

User avatar
el tio
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 378
Joined: March 25th, 2004, 7:25 pm

Re: 4 MORE YEARS FOR GEORGE BUSH!

Unread post by el tio » June 7th, 2004, 12:32 pm

To NYORKER.....

First of all, I thank you for serving our great country.

Look, you're all hung up on WMD'S. Get over that already. Remember we went to war with Iraq because they invaded Kuwait? And since that time they have violated all the UN sanctions put against them. Saddam has been commiting GENOCIDE in his country over the last 15 years.....what about that?

This is the problem. You're so blinded by your hatred for Bush that you don't see the real problem...or worse.....DON'T WANT TOO.

If you really are a humanitarium you'd ask for justice for all the woman and children that Saddam killed in his OWN COUNTRY.

AND if you're gonna call Bush a killer....then CLINTON was the first killer. We have seen video of Osama Bin Laden during the Clinton presidency. He was just walking in the sand at one of his terrorist camps. AND CLINTON DID NOTHING ABOUT IT!!! HE IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL THE PEOPLE THAT DIED IN 9-11.

If Clinton wasn't such a pansy he would have taken Osama out back then. He said he was looking for him and that he was enemy of the STATE NUMBER ONE. BUT that he couldn't find him. Well the tape shows that he did find him and did nothing about him.

He lost the golden opportunity..........I'm sure after that he couldn't find him anymore....just like Bush can't find him now. BUT WAIT......THE demz are crapping on Bush for not finding Osama.....yet Clinton couldn't find him either.......what hypocrites you guys are. AND YES I CALL YOU "YOU GUYS" BECAUSE YOU DO THE SAME.

NOW, I'm still glad you served in the military but it is not a prerequisite for anything. The military needs young, confused, easily BRAIN-WASHABLE youths who will give up their lives. WHY DO YOU THINK THEY DON'T DRAFT PEOPLE IN THERE 30'S AND UPWARD? When you're young you think you can live forever...... but when you're older you are smarter.

That's why so many of the gang kilings are done by young loc's that are just 13, 14, 15.....young and dumb.

One day you'll be old and light will turn on in your head and you'll how the world really works.

Saddam needed to be removed and thank God he is.

If you're so anti-Bush why don't you go live with Frenchies. Then you can talk all the shyt you want about Bush.....until that country gets invaded again and they need the USA to come bail them out once again.

Impala
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 214
Joined: January 19th, 2004, 2:21 am
Location: L. A. CA.

Re: 4 MORE YEARS FOR GEORGE BUSH!

Unread post by Impala » June 7th, 2004, 1:03 pm

"The military needs young, confused, easily BRAIN-WASHABLE youths who will give up their lives."

TRULY A SAD PERSPECTIVE...young? Yes..due to strength, agility and an OPEN mind ready to learn.

NOT confused...who needs a confused soul next to him in a firefight..more a liability then an asset.

"easily BRAIN-WASHABLE"...is that what you think of our brave troops? Is that how you saw me & NYorker?

I for one was NEVER brainwashed. We do our duty, believing whole heartedly in our cause, our leaders and in EACH OTHER.

That's exactly what pisses me, NYorker and other Vets off. A leader leading us into death who..#1 Has never known what it is to face that hell and is QUICK to send..."easily BRAIN-WASHABLE" (as you and your kind put it) others to die....

What's worse is when you put your life on the line...for what amounts to as rhetoric, flat-out lies, exagerations and under-handed motives.

I'm with NYorker on this one Tio...You're not a Vet...You aint qualified to judge masa on this matter!

AND HOW DARE YOU INSULT US AND OUR TROOPS WITH YOUR EVIDENT CHICKEN -HAWK REMARKS AND ATTITUDE.

I was gonna sit this out but I take offense to you flippant attitude towards such a serious and sacred matter as the lives and sacrifices of our troops in this time of war.

BUSH IS WRONG..HAS BEEN ALL ALONG AND IT TAKES A GREAT MAN TO ADMIT IT AND MOVE FORWARD WITH MORE SERIOUSNESS AND FORETHOUGHT BEFORE SENDING OUR LOVED ONES INTO HARM'S WAY!

Ever been to a military funeral? Seen the mother of a young 19 yr. old soldier.... weep uncontrollably at the gravesite?

The day you do, your perspective will change.

Anonymous20

Re: 4 MORE YEARS FOR GEORGE BUSH!

Unread post by Anonymous20 » June 7th, 2004, 1:21 pm

el tio wrote:
NYorker wrote:...At least Kerry DID serve in the military and had his azz on the line, more than can be said of Bush...
EXCUSE ME PARDNER' BUT DID CLINTON FIGHT IN ANY WAR?!?

NO HE DIDN'T.........BUT YOU NEVER HEARD THE DEOMOCRATS COMPLAIN ABOUT THAT............AND HE WENT UP AGAINST BOB DOLE.........A WORLD WAR II VETERAN AND HERO.

WHAT ABOUT THAT?

.......IT'S SO STUPID.......YOU DON'T NEED TO BE SHOT AT TO BE PRESIDENT.

ENTIENDEZ MENDEZ O TE LO EXPLICO FEDERICO
Oye, El Tio, Clinton did fight in Iraq, in 1998 did we forget the cruise missles that he sent to Iraq, the Sudan, and Afghanistan? He did this in the view of many to take attention away from his sex scandals. It was the "wag the dog" incident. Create a diversion which ended up being shoot missiles into onther countries and kill thousands of people.

He needed to be called out on this just as Bush needs to be called out. Dont be foolish sided with Democrats, etc. Thats show your biases and your unwillingness to see dirty deed on the othe side of the fence.

And with regards to the military, I'm not going to crtiticize those that join and fight because we have a voluntary militiary in the US, you have to be 18, and you make your own decisions. To call them brainwashed, etc is a bit of a stretch.


Here are some old articles on that.
http://www.cnn.com/US/9808/20/us.strikes.01/

http://abcnews.go.com/sections/world/the ... 81216.html

http://www.wsws.org/news/1998/aug1998/bomb-a22.shtml

http://www.fpp.co.uk/online/01/12/Clinton_Sudan.html

User avatar
el tio
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 378
Joined: March 25th, 2004, 7:25 pm

Re: 4 MORE YEARS FOR GEORGE BUSH!

Unread post by el tio » June 7th, 2004, 5:32 pm

alonso wrote:
el tio wrote:
NYorker wrote:...At least Kerry DID serve in the military and had his azz on the line, more than can be said of Bush...
EXCUSE ME PARDNER' BUT DID CLINTON FIGHT IN ANY WAR?!?

NO HE DIDN'T.........BUT YOU NEVER HEARD THE DEOMOCRATS COMPLAIN ABOUT THAT............AND HE WENT UP AGAINST BOB DOLE.........A WORLD WAR II VETERAN AND HERO.

WHAT ABOUT THAT?

.......IT'S SO STUPID.......YOU DON'T NEED TO BE SHOT AT TO BE PRESIDENT.

ENTIENDEZ MENDEZ O TE LO EXPLICO FEDERICO
Oye, El Tio, Clinton did fight in Iraq, in 1998 did we forget the cruise missles that he sent to Iraq, the Sudan, and Afghanistan? He did this in the view of many to take attention away from his sex scandals. It was the "wag the dog" incident. Create a diversion which ended up being shoot missiles into onther countries and kill thousands of people.

He needed to be called out on this just as Bush needs to be called out. Dont be foolish sided with Democrats, etc. Thats show your biases and your unwillingness to see dirty deed on the othe side of the fence.

And with regards to the military, I'm not going to crtiticize those that join and fight because we have a voluntary militiary in the US, you have to be 18, and you make your own decisions. To call them brainwashed, etc is a bit of a stretch.


Here are some old articles on that.
http://www.cnn.com/US/9808/20/us.strikes.01/

http://abcnews.go.com/sections/world/the ... 81216.html

http://www.wsws.org/news/1998/aug1998/bomb-a22.shtml

http://www.fpp.co.uk/online/01/12/Clinton_Sudan.html
ALONSO....I was referring to Clinton actually fighting in the War.....as being in uniform. 'Because according to Nyorker if you aint been in the Military then you aint fit to be President.

Your response to that is exactly right. There is no voluntary Army........sign up if you want........but don't talk bad about those who don't.

And yes, Clinton did do a lot of Wag the Dog. The problem I have with Clinton is not Lewinsky but w/ Brodderick. He raped Juanita Brodderick and nobody seems to care. I don't care if my President used to smoke weed, drink 40z, or whatever......but Rape is a whole 'nother story. People who sexually overpower another individual against their will are SICK and not fit to be President of this country. Yet he is as popular as ever......why? Simple, because he's a Democrat. It's basically just like gangs. The Demz and Repubz are justt like the Crips and the Bloods.........doesn't matter who is in power.......people just basically hate the other side. It's too bad.

Anyways, Nyorker and the others still haven't told me why it is okay for Clinton to be President over Bob Dole.........when Bob Dole WAS in the military.......and is a HERO of WWII.....who didn't throw away his medals .... a la Kerry. Or did he not throw them away? Oh yeah, that's right, it depends on what group of people he's talking too. When he tries to talk to Veterans he didn't throw them away. And when he's talking to the Libz he chucked them. JUST LIKE HIS CARS.......When he's talking to blue collar union workers he drives and SUV.......and when he's talking to the conservationist he doesn't own one.........IF HE WERE ANYMORE TRANSPARENT HE'D BE INVISIBLE.

User avatar
el tio
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 378
Joined: March 25th, 2004, 7:25 pm

Re: 4 MORE YEARS FOR GEORGE BUSH!

Unread post by el tio » June 7th, 2004, 6:21 pm

Impala wrote:...I was gonna sit this out...
You really should
BUSH IS WRONG..HAS BEEN ALL ALONG AND IT TAKES A GREAT MAN TO ADMIT IT AND MOVE FORWARD WITH MORE SERIOUSNESS AND FORETHOUGHT BEFORE SENDING OUR LOVED ONES INTO HARM'S WAY!

Ever been to a military funeral? Seen the mother of a young 19 yr. old soldier.... weep uncontrollably at the gravesite?

The day you do, your perspective will change.
Have you ever seen a mass grave of innocent women and children???

Have you ever seen a country repressed by a ruthless dictator???

Have you ever seen an American jounalist executed by a handgun???

Have you ever seen an American's head chopped off by an Iraqi???

Freedom is not free. You have to fight for it. And yes, that means the lives of innocent people. BUT you'd rather have them come and kill us all instead of us sending poor innocent 19yr. olds over there. They can't send us all bonehead. Enough people volunteer and reep the benefits of a free room, board, and an education. What you think people sign up for the Military for nothing?

If you care so much for innocent lives then why don't you talk about the autrocities that Saddam has commited. What about all the ruthless killings in Syria, Iran, and China. You would rather let people continue to die unecessary deaths then do something about it. Good thing you weren't President during World War I and World War II. HOW DO YOU THINK WE GOT ALL THIS FREEDOM??? BECAUSE PEOPLE DIED FOR IT. IF NOBODY HAD EVER DIED FOR IT......WE WOULD NOT BE FREE TODAY......PLEASE BELIEVE IT!!!

Hey I didn't create the enemy, but I realize that we have to fight them. RADICAL ISLAMIST have declared War against us. Haven't you heard?!? And we can't wait around to see what building or airline they blow up next.......we have to take it to them.

How about this.......why don't you write a nice letter to all the terrorist of the world and ask them to please stop killing people..........and then we can pull our all our troops and send them all home. Okay.

User avatar
el tio
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 378
Joined: March 25th, 2004, 7:25 pm

Re: 4 MORE YEARS FOR GEORGE BUSH!

Unread post by el tio » June 7th, 2004, 6:24 pm

For the record I did go overboard earlier with my charectirization of those joining the military. My impatience with people on this site 'caused my over-zealous portrayel of the typical rookie private. Nonetheless, I totally stand by everything else I've said on these threads. Just wanted to retract the part about the "confused & brainwashable".

Carry on Bush Haters.

Impala
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 214
Joined: January 19th, 2004, 2:21 am
Location: L. A. CA.

Re: 4 MORE YEARS FOR GEORGE BUSH!

Unread post by Impala » June 7th, 2004, 8:24 pm

Man Tio...every time you post, you express such ignorance it's really kind of sad because you seem to be a person who means well.

All you're doing is "Towing the company line". You're re-gurtutating whatever the media says.

Dude, don't you have a brain?

Do you believe everything that T.V. spits out?

Where's your critical mind?

Are you so F'n blind to the obvious?

When I or others speak on facts that even the media cannot dispute...you go into this "We love Clinton and hate Bush" rouitine.

Nobody's even talking about Clinton...forget that crap and stick to the issues at hand.

Tio wrote:
"Have you ever seen a mass grave of innocent women and children???

Have you ever seen a country repressed by a ruthless dictator???

Have you ever seen an American jounalist executed by a handgun???

Have you ever seen an American's head chopped off by an Iraqi??? "

HAVE YOU?.....AND I AINT TALKING 'BOUT T.V. EITHER!

WTF does that gotta do with the price of tea in China!!??
What I mean is..THAT'S THE MEDIA EXCUSE FOR US BEING THERE...

Before this "company line", it was WMD'S

LOTTA BAD DICTATORS EVERYWHERE BUT WHY WEREN'T WE IN COUNTLESS AFRICAN NATIONS?...WHY AREN'T WE IN SUDAN RIGHT NOW? WHY DIDN'T WE GO AFTER NORTH KOREA AND WHY DO WE TURN A BLIND EYE TO DICTATORSHIPS IN SOUTH AMERICA...WHY DID WE SUPPLY SADAMM WITH WEAPONS AND CHEMICAL AGENTS HE USED AGAINST HIS OWN PEOPLE....NOBODY CARED THEN!!

STOP BEING A FOOL!
Are you so dumb and naive as to believe were there for Iraqui freedom??
ARE YOU STUPID?!!

Hell, our being there with a military occupation sure aint helping their "Freedom".

And as everyone knows (now), they NEVER threatened ours.

I'll spell it out....WE ARE THERE FOR THE U.S. GOVT. SELF INTEREST.
1. STRATEGIC AREA OF INFLUENCE.
2. OIL.
3. BALANCE ARAB POWER VS ISRAEL.
4. BECAUSE WE CAN AND NO ONE CAN STOP US.

So please open your eyes and quit talking about "Freedom".
Again I remind you, I've been there..Marines....Enough said!

P.S. We don't die for "Freedom", we make the other mofo die for his!

BASICALLY ALL WE'VE EVER SAID IS BUSH AND HIS ADMIN HAVE LIED TO THE AMERICAN PEOPLE....AND NO AMOUNT OF MEDIA HYPE BULLSH_T COMPANY LINE IS GONNA WASH IT AWAY....OPEN YOUR EYES!

Impala

User avatar
el tio
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 378
Joined: March 25th, 2004, 7:25 pm

Re: 4 MORE YEARS FOR GEORGE BUSH!

Unread post by el tio » June 7th, 2004, 10:10 pm

You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink.........Impala you are one thirsty azz horse.

Beef
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 660
Joined: April 22nd, 2004, 4:23 pm

Re: 4 MORE YEARS FOR GEORGE BUSH!

Unread post by Beef » June 7th, 2004, 10:45 pm

keep on with your brilliant posts el tio...it is refreshing to see another conservative on here besides myself...

Impala
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 214
Joined: January 19th, 2004, 2:21 am
Location: L. A. CA.

Re: 4 MORE YEARS FOR GEORGE BUSH!

Unread post by Impala » June 7th, 2004, 11:49 pm

Yeah, let the blind lead the blind!

NYorker
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 299
Joined: April 17th, 2004, 6:34 am
Location: NY Strong Island recently moved to Va

Re: 4 MORE YEARS FOR GEORGE BUSH!

Unread post by NYorker » June 8th, 2004, 2:54 pm

Impala wrote:"The military needs young, confused, easily BRAIN-WASHABLE youths who will give up their lives."

TRULY A SAD PERSPECTIVE...young? Yes..due to strength, agility and an OPEN mind ready to learn.

NOT confused...who needs a confused soul next to him in a firefight..more a liability then an asset.

"easily BRAIN-WASHABLE"...is that what you think of our brave troops? Is that how you saw me & NYorker?

I for one was NEVER brainwashed. We do our duty, believing whole heartedly in our cause, our leaders and in EACH OTHER.

That's exactly what pisses me, NYorker and other Vets off. A leader leading us into death who..#1 Has never known what it is to face that hell and is QUICK to send..."easily BRAIN-WASHABLE" (as you and your kind put it) others to die....

What's worse is when you put your life on the line...for what amounts to as rhetoric, flat-out lies, exagerations and under-handed motives.

I'm with NYorker on this one Tio...You're not a Vet...You aint qualified to judge masa on this matter!

AND HOW DARE YOU INSULT US AND OUR TROOPS WITH YOUR EVIDENT CHICKEN -HAWK REMARKS AND ATTITUDE.

I was gonna sit this out but I take offense to you flippant attitude towards such a serious and sacred matter as the lives and sacrifices of our troops in this time of war.

BUSH IS WRONG..HAS BEEN ALL ALONG AND IT TAKES A GREAT MAN TO ADMIT IT AND MOVE FORWARD WITH MORE SERIOUSNESS AND FORETHOUGHT BEFORE SENDING OUR LOVED ONES INTO HARM'S WAY!

Ever been to a military funeral? Seen the mother of a young 19 yr. old soldier.... weep uncontrollably at the gravesite?

The day you do, your perspective will change.
Great points Imapla. Peace

NYorker
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 299
Joined: April 17th, 2004, 6:34 am
Location: NY Strong Island recently moved to Va

Re: 4 MORE YEARS FOR GEORGE BUSH!

Unread post by NYorker » June 8th, 2004, 2:56 pm

Impala wrote:Man Tio...every time you post, you express such ignorance it's really kind of sad because you seem to be a person who means well.

All you're doing is "Towing the company line". You're re-gurtutating whatever the media says.

Dude, don't you have a brain?

Do you believe everything that T.V. spits out?

Where's your critical mind?

Are you so F'n blind to the obvious?

When I or others speak on facts that even the media cannot dispute...you go into this "We love Clinton and hate Bush" rouitine.

Nobody's even talking about Clinton...forget that crap and stick to the issues at hand.

Tio wrote:
"Have you ever seen a mass grave of innocent women and children???

Have you ever seen a country repressed by a ruthless dictator???

Have you ever seen an American jounalist executed by a handgun???

Have you ever seen an American's head chopped off by an Iraqi??? "

HAVE YOU?.....AND I AINT TALKING 'BOUT T.V. EITHER!

WTF does that gotta do with the price of tea in China!!??
What I mean is..THAT'S THE MEDIA EXCUSE FOR US BEING THERE...

Before this "company line", it was WMD'S

LOTTA BAD DICTATORS EVERYWHERE BUT WHY WEREN'T WE IN COUNTLESS AFRICAN NATIONS?...WHY AREN'T WE IN SUDAN RIGHT NOW? WHY DIDN'T WE GO AFTER NORTH KOREA AND WHY DO WE TURN A BLIND EYE TO DICTATORSHIPS IN SOUTH AMERICA...WHY DID WE SUPPLY SADAMM WITH WEAPONS AND CHEMICAL AGENTS HE USED AGAINST HIS OWN PEOPLE....NOBODY CARED THEN!!

STOP BEING A FOOL!
Are you so dumb and naive as to believe were there for Iraqui freedom??
ARE YOU STUPID?!!

Hell, our being there with a military occupation sure aint helping their "Freedom".

And as everyone knows (now), they NEVER threatened ours.

I'll spell it out....WE ARE THERE FOR THE U.S. GOVT. SELF INTEREST.
1. STRATEGIC AREA OF INFLUENCE.
2. OIL.
3. BALANCE ARAB POWER VS ISRAEL.
4. BECAUSE WE CAN AND NO ONE CAN STOP US.

So please open your eyes and quit talking about "Freedom".
Again I remind you, I've been there..Marines....Enough said!

P.S. We don't die for "Freedom", we make the other mofo die for his!

BASICALLY ALL WE'VE EVER SAID IS BUSH AND HIS ADMIN HAVE LIED TO THE AMERICAN PEOPLE....AND NO AMOUNT OF MEDIA HYPE BULLSH_T COMPANY LINE IS GONNA WASH IT AWAY....OPEN YOUR EYES!

Impala
Damn Impala!!! You keep taking the words right out of my mouth!!!!!!!! LOL Peace Bro.

NYorker
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 299
Joined: April 17th, 2004, 6:34 am
Location: NY Strong Island recently moved to Va

Re: 4 MORE YEARS FOR GEORGE BUSH!

Unread post by NYorker » June 8th, 2004, 2:59 pm

el tio wrote:For the record I did go overboard earlier with my charectirization of those joining the military. My impatience with people on this site 'caused my over-zealous portrayel of the typical rookie private. Nonetheless, I totally stand by everything else I've said on these threads. Just wanted to retract the part about the "confused & brainwashable".

Carry on Bush Haters.
LOL El Tio!!!!! Typical sorry azz Conservative excuse!!! Ya'll talk about Accountability etc...you start out good but then blame your F'd up words and thoughts on the Libs or "Bush Haters"!!!! LOL Keep showing yourself to be a typical Neo-con!

NYorker
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 299
Joined: April 17th, 2004, 6:34 am
Location: NY Strong Island recently moved to Va

Re: 4 MORE YEARS FOR GEORGE BUSH!

Unread post by NYorker » June 8th, 2004, 3:22 pm

el tio wrote:
ALONSO....I was referring to Clinton actually fighting in the War.....as being in uniform. 'Because according to Nyorker if you aint been in the Military then you aint fit to be President.
LOL El Tio LOL I never said if you weren't in the military you "ain't fit to be president" Now do I believe a President should have served in the military? HELL YEAH!! It's like being the leader of a gang and never have "put in work" yourself or even being jumped in!!! What respect would the rest of the vatos have for you as their leader or Commander in Chief? None!
el tio wrote: Your response to that is exactly right. There is no voluntary Army........sign up if you want........but don't talk bad about those who don't.
The US currently DOES have a volunteer Army!!

.
el tio wrote: The problem I have with Clinton is not Lewinsky but w/ Brodderick. He raped Juanita Brodderick and nobody seems to care. I don't care if my President used to smoke weed, drink 40z, or whatever......but Rape is a whole 'nother story. People who sexually overpower another individual against their will are SICK and not fit to be President of this country. Yet he is as popular as ever......why? Simple, because he's a Democrat. It's basically just like gangs. The Demz and Repubz are justt like the Crips and the Bloods.........doesn't matter who is in power.......people just basically hate the other side. It's too bad.
El Tio :( I am shocked that such a "decent conservative" like yourself does not believe in the premise of our constitution or bill of rights regarding such things as "due process" or "innocent until proven guilty" hmmmmm :( I guess only when it's convenient ha El Tio? What you said about what Clinton ALLEGEDLY did to Broderick could be construed as SLANDER OR LIBEL!!! What you said about Demz or Repubs REALLY rings true to you and yours and your neo-con paranoia and "feel sorry for me attitude"...."poor neo-cons always being picked on" what a joke. The most hateful things I hear on talk radio come from who? But Neo-con talk show hosts.
el tio wrote: Anyways, Nyorker and the others still haven't told me why it is okay for Clinton to be President over Bob Dole.........when Bob Dole WAS in the military.......and is a HERO of WWII.....who didn't throw away his medals .... a la Kerry. Or did he not throw them away? Oh yeah, that's right, it depends on what group of people he's talking too. When he tries to talk to Veterans he didn't throw them away. And when he's talking to the Libz he chucked them. JUST LIKE HIS CARS.......When he's talking to blue collar union workers he drives and SUV.......and when he's talking to the conservationist he doesn't own one.........IF HE WERE ANYMORE TRANSPARENT HE'D BE INVISIBLE.
Well El Tio another of many ASSumptions made by you LOL!!! I actually like Bob Dole and feel he would have been a better president than Clinton!!! So how does that suit your panties? As far as Kerry throwing away his medals.....they were his to throw away and not throw away...he earned them and again at least his azz was there on the line ! Can you say the same for GW'ya? NO Cheney? NO! Hannity? NO Rush? NO! Gengrich? NO! You? NO!!!!!!!!!! What a joke man!
I'll make another comparison since we are on a "gang website". Let's say you were part of Maravilla and told them to go kill someone that messed with you would they? What if you were a cheerleader for them like the Rush's and Hannity's of the world, while their guys are getting killed? What do you think they would say or do to you El Tio? I'd venture they'd say if you want us to fight so much come join us....or STFU ese' Now wouldn't they?

User avatar
mike89
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 487
Joined: March 29th, 2004, 12:07 pm

Re: 4 MORE YEARS FOR GEORGE BUSH!

Unread post by mike89 » June 8th, 2004, 3:32 pm

WAZ UP WITH THE MISSING POST, BUSH??????????? IT COULD BE WORSE , ARE THE POST GETTING DELEATED BY THE SECRET SERVICE????????????????

User avatar
el tio
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 378
Joined: March 25th, 2004, 7:25 pm

Re: 4 MORE YEARS FOR GEORGE BUSH!

Unread post by el tio » June 8th, 2004, 3:59 pm

Tank wrote:keep on with your brilliant posts el tio...it is refreshing to see another conservative on here besides myself...
Hey Tank,

Don't even get involved witht these brain-deadz. They resort to 5th grade "did you-did you-did you" tactics and always avoid the question. And on top of it all they think they're being funny because scooby-dumb and scooby doo agree with 'em.

For example, instead of explaining WHY Kerry can't agree on wether he threw the medal out or kept it, he just tells me that "at least he earned one". So they know that Kerry is a double talking hypocrite but they still defend the loser. They just resort to argumentative garble. It's really laughable and so predictable.

It's a waste of time, what they need to do is put there military uniforms back on and send the're ungratefull azzez back to the middle east to find bin laden. I've gotta a nice bar-b-que comin' up and I don't want no terrorist messin' up the weekend.

Get back to work Gomer Pyle'z.

Impala
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 214
Joined: January 19th, 2004, 2:21 am
Location: L. A. CA.

Re: 4 MORE YEARS FOR GEORGE BUSH!

Unread post by Impala » June 8th, 2004, 4:56 pm

Tio wrote
"For example, instead of explaining WHY Kerry can't agree on wether he threw the medal out or kept it,.........bla, bla .."
"and always avoid the question"

Who gives a flying F__k! about Kerry's medals!
You avoid the questions...Answer me these.

WHAT DOES THE WAR ON TERRORISM HAVE TO DO WITH OUR INVASION AND COUNTINUED OCCUPATION OF IRAQ?
In other words...
WHERE IS THE CONNECTION BETWEEN IRAQ AND 9/11???

WHERE ARE THESE SO CALLED WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION??

DID IRAQ EVER POSE AN IMMINENT THREAT TO THE SECURITY OF THE UNITED STATES??

Simple enough questions. Supposedly the very reasons for going to war.

LET'S HAVE SOME ANSWERS BIG TALKER!

User avatar
el tio
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 378
Joined: March 25th, 2004, 7:25 pm

Re: 4 MORE YEARS FOR GEORGE BUSH!

Unread post by el tio » June 8th, 2004, 5:51 pm

Impala wrote:Tio wrote
"For example, instead of explaining WHY Kerry can't agree on wether he threw the medal out or kept it,.........bla, bla .."
"and always avoid the question"

Who gives a flying F__k! about Kerry's medals!
You avoid the questions...Answer me these.
At least you admit that you wont answer the questions.
WHAT DOES THE WAR ON TERRORISM HAVE TO DO WITH OUR INVASION AND COUNTINUED OCCUPATION OF IRAQ?...
If you'd stay informed like the rest of us you would know that we handed Iraq back to there people almost a week ago. Yeah, that's right, the Iraqi people are responsible for themselves now.........all those oil fields are there's too. Figured you might know that since you in the military and all but I guess you didn't get the memo.
WHERE ARE THESE SO CALLED WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION??
You're in the military why don't you go find them. Try Syria and Iraq because that's where sources say Saddam moved them too.
DID IRAQ EVER POSE AN IMMINENT THREAT TO THE SECURITY OF THE UNITED STATES??
Yes they did. They invaded Kuwait and they we're commiting genocide against the Kurds. They backed Osama and we all know what Osama did too us. Radical Islamics have DECLARED WAR AGAINST THE USA. That's another memo you probably didn't get.
LET'S HAVE SOME ANSWERS BIG TALKER!
Big talker has spoken and now I'm gonna go watch the Lakers beat up on the Pistons.

Impala
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 214
Joined: January 19th, 2004, 2:21 am
Location: L. A. CA.

Re: 4 MORE YEARS FOR GEORGE BUSH!

Unread post by Impala » June 8th, 2004, 6:35 pm

"If you'd stay informed like the rest of us you would know that we handed Iraq back to there people almost a week ago."

What are you talking about?! Is that why we're still there and IED's (Improvised Explosive Devices) are still killing and maiming our troops.

What fantasy world do you live in? The Media say's we are handing over sovereignty to Iraq but we still call the shots. Hell kind of soverignty is that?!!

MAN YOU ARE STUPID AND BELIEVE EVERYTHING THE MEDIA SAY'S.

"You're in the military....."

I am not in the Military...you either can't read, don't retain info well or are showing signs of alsheimer's disease. I served 84-88 USMC.

"Try Syria and Iraq because that's where sources say Saddam moved them too."

What sources? Nothing has been proven, it's all speculation, again excuses for information failure....Who's the one not informed???!!!

"They invaded Kuwait"

In 1991 and got spanked for it. What does that have to do with anything NOW!

"we're commiting genocide against the Kurds"

Yeah, back in 89....under daddy Bush's regime, the chemical weapons used sold by the U.S. and ...Nobody gave a rat's ass about it at the time.
AGAIN WTF DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH THE PRESENT SITUATION?

"They backed Osama...."
WHO'S BEEN FEEDING YOU LIES..THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO CONNECTION BETWEEN OSAMA AND SADAMM; IN FACT THEY HATED EACH OTHER. THIS HAS BEEN RESEARCHED AND EXPOSED..WHERE YOU BEEN VIEJO??!!

"Radical Islamics have DECLARED WAR AGAINST THE USA"

The only thing you've said that resmbles any type of truth.

AND DO YOU THINK BUSH HELPED THAT SITUATION BY INVADING AND OCCUPYING AN ARAB NATION WITHOUT JUSTIFICATION????!!!!

Played right into their hands....again I say to you..OPEN YOUR EYES AND CLEAN OUT THOSE EARS......'NUFF SAID!

NYorker
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 299
Joined: April 17th, 2004, 6:34 am
Location: NY Strong Island recently moved to Va

Re: 4 MORE YEARS FOR GEORGE BUSH!

Unread post by NYorker » June 8th, 2004, 6:36 pm

Impala wrote:Tio wrote
"For example, instead of explaining WHY Kerry can't agree on wether he threw the medal out or kept it,.........bla, bla .."
"and always avoid the question"

Who gives a flying F__k! about Kerry's medals!
You avoid the questions...Answer me these.

WHAT DOES THE WAR ON TERRORISM HAVE TO DO WITH OUR INVASION AND COUNTINUED OCCUPATION OF IRAQ?
In other words...
WHERE IS THE CONNECTION BETWEEN IRAQ AND 9/11???

WHERE ARE THESE SO CALLED WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION??

DID IRAQ EVER POSE AN IMMINENT THREAT TO THE SECURITY OF THE UNITED STATES??

Simple enough questions. Supposedly the very reasons for going to war.

LET'S HAVE SOME ANSWERS BIG TALKER!
LOL Man!!! LOL The man talks about skirting issues, but he never addresses any points that we make! I wonder why???? Probably because he knows he's wrong but doesn't want to look like a pallaso(sp) in other words clown!

NYorker
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 299
Joined: April 17th, 2004, 6:34 am
Location: NY Strong Island recently moved to Va

Re: 4 MORE YEARS FOR GEORGE BUSH!

Unread post by NYorker » June 8th, 2004, 6:53 pm

el tio wrote:
Tank wrote:
Hey Tank,
Don't even get involved witht these brain-deadz. They resort to 5th grade "did you-did you-did you" tactics and always avoid the question.
Hey El Tio...you are really making me laugh man!!!!!! You have avoided almost every question myself and Impala have thrown at you. All you do is answer with some petty questions that mean D&ck!!!! You are the one avoiding the questions and points El Tio and can't see..probably because your head is so far up the garbacho neo-con's coolo holmes!!! LOL

el tio wrote:And on top of it all they think they're being funny because scooby-dumb and scooby doo agree with 'em.
LOL If anyone is dumb, it's a sellout like you!!!! Maybe if you are a good "boy" they will let your cut their lawn holmes!!!
el tio wrote:For example, instead of explaining WHY Kerry can't agree on wether he threw the medal out or kept it, he just tells me that "at least he earned one". So they know that Kerry is a double talking hypocrite but they still defend the loser. They just resort to argumentative garble. It's really laughable and so predictable.
As Impala said I don't give a F if he threw the medals away or not. Ya'll jump on some petty crap and make a moutain out of a mole hill. I still say..AT LEAST HE EARNED THEM!!!!! Much more than you can say about you and your fat azzed heroes that when the time came to serve did DICK cheney!!!!!!
el tio wrote:It's a waste of time, what they need to do is put there military uniforms back on and send the're ungratefull azzez back to the middle east to find bin laden. I've gotta a nice bar-b-que comin' up and I don't want no terrorist messin' up the weekend.
Get back to work Gomer Pyle'z.
LOL El Tio....again you show your true contempt for veterans and soldiers....what excuse will you make AGAIN? El Tio if YOU are such a patriot and believe in GW'ya's cause WHY DON'T YOU PUT ON A UNIFORM AND GO FIND BINLADEN AND SERVE IN IRAQ??? Oh I hear the response!!!!! It's meow! That's why you never served because you are too much of a PUSSY cat and would never even make it through the 1st day of basic training for even the damn Air Force or Coast Guard! Go do what you do best ..............polish the neo-cons pinga con su boca and stuff your fat chavala coolo at that bar-b-que while the Gomer's (as you put it) are dying to protect yo azz. El Tio.....you are such a patriot LOL that was a joke!!! You are a joke.

User avatar
el tio
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 378
Joined: March 25th, 2004, 7:25 pm

Re: 4 MORE YEARS FOR GEORGE BUSH!

Unread post by el tio » June 8th, 2004, 10:22 pm

Impala wrote:"MAN YOU ARE STUPID AND BELIEVE EVERYTHING THE MEDIA SAY'S...!
ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS: This is the mentality I have to deal with. I can't use any information against Impala. He says he wants facts so I tell him what I read. But of course that is no good because you can't believe the Media.

Yet, this is the same media telling us that there are no WMD's. I guess only Impala know what the Media lies and doesn't lie about.

Go to sleep Impala.......you gotta get up early tomorrow and go flip them burgers.

User avatar
el tio
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 378
Joined: March 25th, 2004, 7:25 pm

Re: 4 MORE YEARS FOR GEORGE BUSH!

Unread post by el tio » June 8th, 2004, 10:33 pm

And as for you Nyorker I really expected a little more then "...WHY DON'T YOU PUT ON A UNIFORM AND FIND HIM...".

You're the perfect example for the phrase: A LITTLE INFORMATION CAN BE DANGEROUS.

And by the way, I don't need to cut the white man's lawn 'cause I got dumb-azz liberals like you doing it for me. I guess that's why you're so upset, you didn't take school serious enough, you haven't made a success of your life, and now you want to blame the fat-cat Republicans. Yet, you don't realize that the real fat-cat's are the Liberals.

click below to find about some of your favorite Limousine Liberals...
http://www.angelfire.com/pa/sergeman/li ... /main.html

User avatar
el tio
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 378
Joined: March 25th, 2004, 7:25 pm

Re: 4 MORE YEARS FOR GEORGE BUSH!

Unread post by el tio » June 8th, 2004, 10:39 pm

GO KERRY.......HE'S OUR SOLDIER...http://ice.he.net/~freepnet/kerry/

User avatar
el tio
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 378
Joined: March 25th, 2004, 7:25 pm

Re: 4 MORE YEARS FOR GEORGE BUSH!

Unread post by el tio » June 8th, 2004, 10:42 pm

HEY IMPALA AND NYORKER......ANYBODY WHO SERVES IN THE MILITARY IS BETTER SUITED TO BE PRESIDENT THAN BUSH?.....http://www.crimelibrary.com/serial9/mcveigh/

SEE HOW DUMB THAT ARGUMENT IS.

Locked