4 MORE YEARS FOR GEORGE BUSH!

An open section to speak about anything on your mind from News, politics, Conspiracy Theories, and any random street or urban event.
Impala
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 214
Joined: January 19th, 2004, 2:21 am
Location: L. A. CA.

Re: 4 MORE YEARS FOR GEORGE BUSH!

Unread post by Impala » June 8th, 2004, 11:28 pm

Tio, this will be my last post to you on this subject.

Your first song and dance when anyone disagreed with you was....

"Blah..you all hate Bush ...Blah, Blah....you all love Clinton so much..Blah, Blah.

When the facts were presnted..you go into...a Kerry medal thing...

Insults, personal attacks, smart-ass remarks and a disdain for the troops.

When questioned..you answer with things that have nothing to do with the issues at hand (like first gulf war, genocide against Kurds, what a jerk Clinton was and Kerry threw his medals)...but no real facts to back up your arguement where as all my post state CURRENT facts which support what I write.

"MAN YOU ARE STUPID AND BELIEVE EVERYTHING THE MEDIA SAY'S...!

Key word there is "EVERYTHING"..... FOOL!

In a earlier post I asked if you had the capacity to have a CRITICAL mind.
Apparently you don't....Everything I've posted is the result of more then sitting and watching T.V.

There are many types of media..and all the info out there may be skewed to a particular perspective depending of course on who's doing the reporting, what's the hidden agenda...etc..(here I am schooling your dumb-ass again)

But I've come to the conclusion that you must be a narrow minded old viejo who's STUCK and refuses to learn anymore. Sad really ese..I feel sorry for you.

So "F" it..you are a waste of time. Go back to your sofa and beer.

You were right about one thing, gotta get up at 4:00am. I'll be hiking with in the Sequoias, backpacking for a month with under priveledged youngsters who need some hope in their lives. (Burgers my ass!)

Finally, I want you to know I only fired back at you when you threw asinine comments at me. Anyone who sees things different from you is not your enemy. Enlighten your mind Bro, when you get personal just because someone disagrees only shows how weak you and your arguement is...because all you've done when facts are presented is get all hurt and talk masa.

Putting those websites on your post proves my point. Nothing but bulls__t personal attacks...so that's where you poison your mind...why don't you go back to school and do a little studying...go talk to a Soldier, Airman, Marine or Sailor who recently got back..read a book....Stay up and watch Nightline...ANYTHING!....

Before you open your mouth and/or post..KNOW WTF you're talking about!!!!

Hasta..and good luck...there's always hope!

Impala

User avatar
el tio
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 378
Joined: March 25th, 2004, 7:25 pm

Re: 4 MORE YEARS FOR GEORGE BUSH!

Unread post by el tio » June 9th, 2004, 6:56 am

Impala, the sad thing is that you actually believe everything you write......it's really quite sad. If you go back and read you'll realize it was you and Nyorker who were getting cute with the personal attacks.

Also, back to the media thing.......you said the keyword is EVERYTHING. You have failed to tell us how to differentiate the good news from the bad news. So how do we do that? How is it that you know what to believe from the press and the rest of us don't.

Let you feeble little mind continue to think that your dropping some mad science on me but anyone with common sense can see right through you. The fact of the matter is that George Bush is our President and he will continue to be. The majority of Americans realize, unlike yourself, that he is the best man for the job and doing what is in the best interest for our country in the long run.

I'll give you a better example then the one you (or maybe it was Nyorker) tried to give:

Let's say LA County is just one big hood and WHITE FENCE is the biggest gang around. And in this big neighborhood none of the gangs beef with each other...........they all pretty much stay to themselves.

Let's say that 18th ST had the biggest number of members but were scattered throughout the county. And let's say that although 18th ST. was never directly messin' with WHITE FENCE, they were constantly harrassing, invading, and posing a major threat to all of there neighbors. And aside from that a few radical 18th ST members have declared war on WHITE FENCE by taking out one or two homies. The people that took them out were from no particular set but still claimed 18th ST.

DO YOU THINK that WHITE FENCE is gonna wait until 18th ST comes into their neighborhood? HELL NO! If you know there is a threat in your area that will eventually get to you then you take them out first. AND that is what the USA is doing now. We're just being proactive. Unfortunatley it's costing us lives. But if we don't do it now it will cost 4 to 5 times as many lives in the future.

samgod
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 46
Joined: July 20th, 2003, 12:22 pm

Re: 4 MORE YEARS FOR GEORGE BUSH!

Unread post by samgod » June 9th, 2004, 11:59 pm

Problems with pre-emptive striking:
- But El Tio how do u decide who is "evil" and who is not? Who gives U the right to make that decision?

If it's the UN making that decision I can't argue because even though it's not working good it's the best we got. What if an arab country would attack Israel suddenly. According to your thinking that would not be wrong because they have tons of UN-resolutions against them, don't follow international law and so on... If all countries would act that way the world would be a horrible place to live. The only reason the US have been able to act that way is because it's the only superpower left.

- If you attack before anyone has done anything how do u know they're "evil"?
- What if you attack the wrong target and the target turned out to be innocent?

To me this is a very thin line. The possibility of going wrong is very large... In the end how do u decide who is good and who is not if the only one who has ever committed a violent act is the supposedly "good side"?

NYorker
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 299
Joined: April 17th, 2004, 6:34 am
Location: NY Strong Island recently moved to Va

Re: 4 MORE YEARS FOR GEORGE BUSH!

Unread post by NYorker » June 10th, 2004, 6:57 pm

el tio wrote:Impala, the sad thing is that you actually believe everything you write......it's really quite sad. If you go back and read you'll realize it was you and Nyorker who were getting cute with the personal attacks.

Also, back to the media thing.......you said the keyword is EVERYTHING. You have failed to tell us how to differentiate the good news from the bad news. So how do we do that? How is it that you know what to believe from the press and the rest of us don't.

Let you feeble little mind continue to think that your dropping some mad science on me but anyone with common sense can see right through you. The fact of the matter is that George Bush is our President and he will continue to be. The majority of Americans realize, unlike yourself, that he is the best man for the job and doing what is in the best interest for our country in the long run.

I'll give you a better example then the one you (or maybe it was Nyorker) tried to give:

Let's say LA County is just one big hood and WHITE FENCE is the biggest gang around. And in this big neighborhood none of the gangs beef with each other...........they all pretty much stay to themselves.

Let's say that 18th ST had the biggest number of members but were scattered throughout the county. And let's say that although 18th ST. was never directly messin' with WHITE FENCE, they were constantly harrassing, invading, and posing a major threat to all of there neighbors. And aside from that a few radical 18th ST members have declared war on WHITE FENCE by taking out one or two homies. The people that took them out were from no particular set but still claimed 18th ST.

DO YOU THINK that WHITE FENCE is gonna wait until 18th ST comes into their neighborhood? HELL NO! If you know there is a threat in your area that will eventually get to you then you take them out first. AND that is what the USA is doing now. We're just being proactive. Unfortunatley it's costing us lives. But if we don't do it now it will cost 4 to 5 times as many lives in the future.
El Tio.........you need help bro!!! Now wonder you never had the cojones to join the military! If I saw the 18th St gang messing with our neighbors in NY (because that's closer to the distance that Iraq is from the US) .......I would certainly make sure we had a lot of security around and within the borders of our hood......way before I attacked 18th ST!!!!!
If you spread your forces too thin(like Gw'ya is doing) then what happens when your hood is attacked from the "back door" and no-one is there to defend it???? You will be occupied and defeated! Keep drinking the Neo-con republican Kool Aid...I hope it works out for you. I know one day you will have an epiphany and will relaize the demos & repubs are not the way to go and a third party Libertarian that has some sence will be the way to go.

NYorker
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 299
Joined: April 17th, 2004, 6:34 am
Location: NY Strong Island recently moved to Va

Re: 4 MORE YEARS FOR GEORGE BUSH!

Unread post by NYorker » June 10th, 2004, 7:17 pm

el tio wrote:And as for you Nyorker I really expected a little more then "...WHY DON'T YOU PUT ON A UNIFORM AND FIND HIM...".]
I said a lot more than that foolio...but if you are so Gung Ho ...why don't you go?
el tio wrote:You're the perfect example for the phrase: A LITTLE INFORMATION CAN BE DANGEROUS.
LOL El Tio....ain't that the pot calling the kettle black!!!!!!! You are the perfect example of a "chicano" that has his head so far up the neo-con gabacho's coolio y su boca en el gabacho's pingo as well!!! Keep up the good work El Tio, I am sure they like it!!!!
el tio wrote:And by the way, I don't need to cut the white man's lawn 'cause I got dumb-azz liberals like you doing it for me. I guess that's why you're so upset, you didn't take school serious enough, you haven't made a success of your life, and now you want to blame the fat-cat Republicans. Yet, you don't realize that the real fat-cat's are the Liberals.
Hey cabezon :
1: I am not a Liberal lol there goes another ASSumption of yours!!!
2: I own my own business ...actually I own 2 the other (K9 training is getting off the ground now)
3: I have made a success in my life, you idiot! I have my own business, my wife is a school teacher and educated and we are starting a family.
4: I am very educated and well read.
5; I have a fair critical mind that can actually excell in critical thinking....unlike your chocha coolo ;)
6: I'd rather be a Liberal than a punk azz neo-con like you and your fellow CHICKEN HAWK heroes!!!!!!! You and your comrade's MO's are to cheerlead someother fool to go die for your cause while you sit on your nalgas and cheer.....PUNK!
How can I be a Liberal if I believe in:
* Strong national DEFENCE
* Flat tax or Sales tax......no income tax
* Workfare NOT Welfare
* Mandatory 2 year military of Gov't service for people 18 and above
* CLOSED, SECURED AND CONTROLLED BORDERS
* Put an SOB in jail when he does the crime (especially repeat offenders...first time offenders , unless it's aviolent crime should get house arrest, probation and help to change their ways)
* Death penalty when DNA and no reasonable doubt and appeals are all done for murderers.
* Education
* Small Business ownership
Are those "liberal agendas" El Tio? Knowing your MO you'll probably say yes.....because I don't agree with Gw'ya or have my head up the gabacho's coolo like you do LOL

User avatar
el tio
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 378
Joined: March 25th, 2004, 7:25 pm

Re: 4 MORE YEARS FOR GEORGE BUSH!

Unread post by el tio » June 16th, 2004, 10:29 pm

samgod wrote:Problems with pre-emptive striking:
- But El Tio how do u decide who is "evil" and who is not? Who gives U the right to make that decision?

If it's the UN making that decision I can't argue because even though it's not working good it's the best we got. What if an arab country would attack Israel suddenly. According to your thinking that would not be wrong because they have tons of UN-resolutions against them, don't follow international law and so on... If all countries would act that way the world would be a horrible place to live. The only reason the US have been able to act that way is because it's the only superpower left.

- If you attack before anyone has done anything how do u know they're "evil"?
- What if you attack the wrong target and the target turned out to be innocent?

To me this is a very thin line. The possibility of going wrong is very large... In the end how do u decide who is good and who is not if the only one who has ever committed a violent act is the supposedly "good side"?
Dude.....we're the good ones.

User avatar
el tio
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 378
Joined: March 25th, 2004, 7:25 pm

Re: 4 MORE YEARS FOR GEORGE BUSH!

Unread post by el tio » June 16th, 2004, 10:31 pm

NYorker wrote:
El Tio.........you need help bro!!! Now wonder you never had the cojones to join the military!
So what you're saying is that all the citizens of USA who have not joined the military have no balls?

You can only have balls if you join the Military?

Give me a break.

User avatar
el tio
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 378
Joined: March 25th, 2004, 7:25 pm

Re: 4 MORE YEARS FOR GEORGE BUSH!

Unread post by el tio » June 16th, 2004, 10:34 pm

NYorker wrote: ...Mandatory 2 year military of Gov't service for people 18 and above...
LOLOLOLOLOLOL.........Just go move to Israel..............LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!

User avatar
el tio
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 378
Joined: March 25th, 2004, 7:25 pm

Re: 4 MORE YEARS FOR GEORGE BUSH!

Unread post by el tio » June 16th, 2004, 10:36 pm

NYorker wrote: ...How can I be a Liberal if I believe in:
* Strong national DEFENCE
* Flat tax or Sales tax......no income tax
* Workfare NOT Welfare
* Mandatory 2 year military of Gov't service for people 18 and above
* CLOSED, SECURED AND CONTROLLED BORDERS
* Put an SOB in jail when he does the crime (especially repeat offenders...first time offenders , unless it's aviolent crime should get house arrest, probation and help to change their ways)
* Death penalty when DNA and no reasonable doubt and appeals are all done for murderers.
* Education
* Small Business ownership
Are those "liberal agendas" El Tio? Knowing your MO you'll probably say yes.....because I don't agree with Gw'ya or have my head up the gabacho's coolo like you do LOL
Eres mas pendejo que mis chanclas.............You agree with more things that Bush does than Kerry does. Yet, you hate Bush and Love Kerry.

What's wrong with this picture?

You basically have a conservative view of the world but yet you hate Bush. I think you have a deeper rooted prejudice towards the white man........and you associate the white man with conservatives.........because you keep calling them gabachos.

and what the hell is a neo-con..........I'm a passionate conservative..........just like Ronald Reagen........RIP
Last edited by el tio on June 16th, 2004, 10:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
el tio
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 378
Joined: March 25th, 2004, 7:25 pm

Re: 4 MORE YEARS FOR GEORGE BUSH!

Unread post by el tio » June 16th, 2004, 10:38 pm

NYorker wrote: ...Hey cabezon...
STOP CHECKING ME OUT AT URINAL.

User avatar
mike89
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 487
Joined: March 29th, 2004, 12:07 pm

Re: 4 MORE YEARS FOR GEORGE BUSH!

Unread post by mike89 » June 16th, 2004, 11:20 pm

el tio wrote:
NYorker wrote: ...Hey cabezon...
STOP CHECKING ME OUT AT URINAL.
GAY :?: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

NYorker
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 299
Joined: April 17th, 2004, 6:34 am
Location: NY Strong Island recently moved to Va

Re: 4 MORE YEARS FOR GEORGE BUSH!

Unread post by NYorker » June 17th, 2004, 9:06 am

el tio wrote:
NYorker wrote:
El Tio.........you need help bro!!! Now wonder you never had the cojones to join the military!
So what you're saying is that all the citizens of USA who have not joined the military have no balls?

You can only have balls if you join the Military?

Give me a break.
Hey El Tio...welcome back!!!! I never said that, I said people that are so gung ho for warefare (LIKE YOU) and then don't join the military to "walk the walk and talk the talk" HAVE NO BALLITOS!!!!!!!!

NYorker
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 299
Joined: April 17th, 2004, 6:34 am
Location: NY Strong Island recently moved to Va

Re: 4 MORE YEARS FOR GEORGE BUSH!

Unread post by NYorker » June 17th, 2004, 9:20 am

el tio wrote:
NYorker wrote: ...Mandatory 2 year military of Gov't service for people 18 and above...
LOLOLOLOLOLOL.........Just go move to Israel..............LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!
Why should i go move to Israel....because I agree with ONE of their policies? You cons/neo-cons have your mouths around the pinga of the Israelis so good.....ya'll should go move to Israel......oh but then you'd have to serve their country and join the military....and you wouldn't like that! ;)

NYorker
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 299
Joined: April 17th, 2004, 6:34 am
Location: NY Strong Island recently moved to Va

Re: 4 MORE YEARS FOR GEORGE BUSH!

Unread post by NYorker » June 17th, 2004, 9:32 am

el tio wrote:
NYorker wrote: ...How can I be a Liberal if I believe in:
* Strong national DEFENCE
* Flat tax or Sales tax......no income tax
* Workfare NOT Welfare
* Mandatory 2 year military of Gov't service for people 18 and above
* CLOSED, SECURED AND CONTROLLED BORDERS
* Put an SOB in jail when he does the crime (especially repeat offenders...first time offenders , unless it's aviolent crime should get house arrest, probation and help to change their ways)
* Death penalty when DNA and no reasonable doubt and appeals are all done for murderers.
* Education
* Small Business ownership
Are those "liberal agendas" El Tio? Knowing your MO you'll probably say yes.....because I don't agree with Gw'ya or have my head up the gabacho's coolo like you do LOL
el tio wrote:Eres mas pendejo que mis chanclas.............You agree with more things that Bush does than Kerry does. Yet, you hate Bush and Love Kerry.
Wow El Tio...I didn't know you wear female thongs you kinky republican you!!! Maybe some of those kinky gay neo-cons will like that? LOL You are wrong on 2 things....I don't hate Bush, I don't love Kerry. I noticed you cons really like to use those adjectives when someone doesn't follow lockstep with the con agenda! One thing though....I DO respect Kerry for actively serving his country in a war zone in a time of war....unlike G W'ya who actively served in the champagne squadron here at home in a time of war.


el tio wrote:You basically have a conservative view of the world but yet you hate Bush. I think you have a deeper rooted prejudice towards the white man........and you associate the white man with conservatives.........because you keep calling them gabachos.
I don't have a deeply rooted prejudice against the "white man"........ I am part white! LOL If it wasn't for good whites in this country most of the minorites would still be slaves and highly discriminated against.The whites I call gabachos are the racist prejudiced ones. I have an Independent Conservative view of the world not a partisan "goosestepping" one.
el tio wrote:and what the hell is a neo-con..........I'm a passionate conservative..........just like Ronald Reagen........RIP
Cheney = Neo-con...Hannity/Rush = neo-con...Gw'ya = neo-con
William F. Buckley/Pat Buchanan = conservative
Ronald Reagan(spelled correctly)......well no comment........ I don't want to speak ill of the dead. I served in the military under his reign and Bush#1's reign (Bush#1...a great American hero WW2....and a good man).

User avatar
el tio
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 378
Joined: March 25th, 2004, 7:25 pm

Re: 4 MORE YEARS FOR GEORGE BUSH!

Unread post by el tio » June 17th, 2004, 9:38 am

NYorker wrote:
el tio wrote:
NYorker wrote:
...people that are so gung ho for warefare...
Since we're correcting each other's grammer it's WARFARE.

You would think a military person would get that one right.

NYorker
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 299
Joined: April 17th, 2004, 6:34 am
Location: NY Strong Island recently moved to Va

Re: 4 MORE YEARS FOR GEORGE BUSH!

Unread post by NYorker » June 17th, 2004, 9:40 am

el tio wrote:
NYorker wrote: ...Hey cabezon...
STOP CHECKING ME OUT AT URINAL.
guarde el soñar pequeño pinga que no soy muchacho gay!!!! Yo gusto y yo tengo mi mujer.

NYorker
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 299
Joined: April 17th, 2004, 6:34 am
Location: NY Strong Island recently moved to Va

Re: 4 MORE YEARS FOR GEORGE BUSH!

Unread post by NYorker » June 17th, 2004, 9:41 am

el tio wrote:
NYorker wrote:
el tio wrote:
NYorker wrote:
...people that are so gung ho for warefare...
Since we're correcting each other's grammer it's WARFARE.

You would think a military person would get that one right.
LOL

User avatar
el tio
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 378
Joined: March 25th, 2004, 7:25 pm

Re: 4 MORE YEARS FOR GEORGE BUSH!

Unread post by el tio » June 17th, 2004, 10:40 am

You know Nyorker for someone that is so against War it is funny that you want every Male in the USA to join the Military.

The Military's main purpose is to prepare people for War. Do you know how huge our Military would be if every Male aged 18 enlisted? Do you ever think your arguments through? If you are so anti-War then why the HELL do you want everyone in the service???

You incorrectly state that I am gung-ho for War. I am however in full support of this War. Reason being that they declared War on us first. Not to mention that 9-11 incident. Being in full favor of this War does not make me Pro-War. If I was Pro-War I'd have Bush start in Cuba and take it over already.

User avatar
el tio
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 378
Joined: March 25th, 2004, 7:25 pm

Re: 4 MORE YEARS FOR GEORGE BUSH!

Unread post by el tio » June 17th, 2004, 10:41 am

NYorker wrote:
el tio wrote:
NYorker wrote:
El Tio.........you need help bro!!! Now wonder you never had the cojones to join the military!
So what you're saying is that all the citizens of USA who have not joined the military have no balls?

You can only have balls if you join the Military?

Give me a break.
Hey El Tio...welcome back!!!
Thanks.

NYorker
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 299
Joined: April 17th, 2004, 6:34 am
Location: NY Strong Island recently moved to Va

Re: 4 MORE YEARS FOR GEORGE BUSH!

Unread post by NYorker » June 17th, 2004, 1:32 pm

el tio wrote:You know Nyorker for someone that is so against War it is funny that you want every Male in the USA to join the Military.

The Military's main purpose is to prepare people for War. Do you know how huge our Military would be if every Male aged 18 enlisted? Do you ever think your arguments through? If you are so anti-War then why the HELL do you want everyone in the service???

You incorrectly state that I am gung-ho for War. I am however in full support of this War. Reason being that they declared War on us first. Not to mention that 9-11 incident. Being in full favor of this War does not make me Pro-War. If I was Pro-War I'd have Bush start in Cuba and take it over already.
Yes I agree that the military should be PREPARED for war, I believe in a strong national defence. With a mandatory 2 year service (for males only)there would always be a turnaround except for ones that want to stay longer and make he military their career.
I am not "anit-war" as you put it, I am against this BS war in Iraq. Iraq never declared war on us until we went to their country!!!
As for 911.....have you heard of the recent 911 Commission's findings regarding Iraq,911, and Al-Quaida? They found NO connection!
As for Cuba.........maybe if we had used more dilpomacy and respect for Castro in the first place.....Cuba would have been an ally and a nice place. Because Castro wouldn't be a puppet and come' queso' for the US we started with the "Bay of Pigs" and starved them with embargos, thus creating an enemy. We could have provided a better more friendly example as to how Capitalism, Freedom and Democracy REALLY work. The ! thing we were correct on there was the "Cuban Missile Crisis".

User avatar
el tio
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 378
Joined: March 25th, 2004, 7:25 pm

Re: 4 MORE YEARS FOR GEORGE BUSH!

Unread post by el tio » June 17th, 2004, 10:43 pm

NYorker wrote:
el tio wrote:You know Nyorker for someone that is so against War it is funny that you want every Male in the USA to join the Military.

The Military's main purpose is to prepare people for War. Do you know how huge our Military would be if every Male aged 18 enlisted? Do you ever think your arguments through? If you are so anti-War then why the HELL do you want everyone in the service???

You incorrectly state that I am gung-ho for War. I am however in full support of this War. Reason being that they declared War on us first. Not to mention that 9-11 incident. Being in full favor of this War does not make me Pro-War. If I was Pro-War I'd have Bush start in Cuba and take it over already.
I am not "anit-war" as you put it, I am against this BS war in Iraq. Iraq never declared war on us until we went to their country!!!
Saddam was a State sponsor for terrorist and terrorism training camps.
As for 911.....have you heard of the recent 911 Commission's findings regarding Iraq,911, and Al-Quaida? They found NO connection!
Wrong again. Follow this link http://medvedfans.blog-city.com/read/655307.htm

As for Cuba.........maybe if we had used more dilpomacy and respect for Castro in the first place.....Cuba would have been an ally and a nice place.
Yes, such a nice place that they tried to get Soviet Nukes to aim at the USA.........jeeeeze what a great neighbor.
Because Castro wouldn't be a puppet and come' queso' for the US we started with the "Bay of Pigs" and starved them with embargos, thus creating an enemy. We could have provided a better more friendly example as to how Capitalism, Freedom and Democracy REALLY work.
The ! thing we were correct on there was the "Cuban Missile Crisis".
HELLO!?! Cuba was a friendly place up until the Missile Crisis! And all they have to do is turn on the TV and they can see what Capitalism and Democracy can do for a country. (i.e. the USA). But he'd rather take his country down the same road East Germany went, the USSR went, and North Korea will one day go. Communism doesn't work.

User avatar
E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 781
Joined: July 6th, 2003, 1:58 pm
Location: SCHOOLS IN SESSION

Re: 4 MORE YEARS FOR GEORGE BUSH!

Unread post by E`S`T » June 21st, 2004, 1:43 pm

I LOVE IT WHEN PPL LIKE "TIO" ARE FOCUSED AND BRAINWASHED BY THE HORSESH-T THAT BUSH AND HIS HORSES ARE DROPPING ON AMERICAN SOIL. THIS IS WHAT "BUSHY'S" LIKE TO SEE AND HEAR. BUT THATS WHAT GOOD ABOUT LIVING IN AMERICA, PPL HAVE THE RIGHT TO BELEIVE IN WHAT THEY WANT. CAST YOUR VOTE BECAUSE IT COUNTS. THERE IS NOT ENOUGH TIME OR SPACE FOR ME TO TYPE ALL THE NONSENSE BUSH AND HIS BIBLE THUMPING HERETICS ARE SPREADING. JUST TAKE A LOOK AROUND YOU AND AROUND THE COUNTRY. THE PROOF IS IN THE PUDDING AND FRANKLY, AMERICA IS FU-KED UP AS IT GETS. HOPEFULLY SOMETHING WILL CHANGE THIS COMING NOVEMBER, AND TO "TIO", PLEASE CARNAL, LOOK AT YOUR SKIN COLOR AND YOUR FAMILIA'S BACKGROUND, REPUBLICAN??? I THINK NOT HOMEBOY..

User avatar
el tio
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 378
Joined: March 25th, 2004, 7:25 pm

Re: 4 MORE YEARS FOR GEORGE BUSH!

Unread post by el tio » June 21st, 2004, 2:28 pm

samdoobie wrote:I LOVE IT WHEN PPL LIKE "TIO" ARE FOCUSED AND BRAINWASHED BY THE HORSESH-T THAT BUSH AND HIS HORSES ARE DROPPING ON AMERICAN SOIL. THIS IS WHAT "BUSHY'S" LIKE TO SEE AND HEAR. BUT THATS WHAT GOOD ABOUT LIVING IN AMERICA, PPL HAVE THE RIGHT TO BELEIVE IN WHAT THEY WANT. CAST YOUR VOTE BECAUSE IT COUNTS. THERE IS NOT ENOUGH TIME OR SPACE FOR ME TO TYPE ALL THE NONSENSE BUSH AND HIS BIBLE THUMPING HERETICS ARE SPREADING. JUST TAKE A LOOK AROUND YOU AND AROUND THE COUNTRY. THE PROOF IS IN THE PUDDING AND FRANKLY, AMERICA IS FU-KED UP AS IT GETS. HOPEFULLY SOMETHING WILL CHANGE THIS COMING NOVEMBER, AND TO "TIO", PLEASE CARNAL, LOOK AT YOUR SKIN COLOR AND YOUR FAMILIA'S BACKGROUND, REPUBLICAN??? I THINK NOT HOMEBOY..
Who says that brown people cannot be Republican? How idiotic.

And if the country is so F'd up...do you think it got like that in 4 short years?

Just tell me this Samdoobie, why MUST brown people be Democrats? Why can't they be Republicans? Please enlighten us.

User avatar
E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 781
Joined: July 6th, 2003, 1:58 pm
Location: SCHOOLS IN SESSION

Re: 4 MORE YEARS FOR GEORGE BUSH!

Unread post by E`S`T » June 21st, 2004, 3:42 pm

I NEVER SAID THERE WAS ANYTHING WRONG WITH BEING A REPUBLICAN. LOOK AT MY POST. IF THE SHOE FITS, THEN WEAR IT, RIGHT?? MOST MINORITIES BENEFIT FROM A DEMOCRATIC WAY OF LIFE. I.E-PLANNED PARENTHOOD, FUNDING IN SCHOOLS, FREE TESTING FOR STD'S ETC. IF YOU KNOW YOUR POLITICS (AND HOPEFULLY YOU DO) THEN YOU WOULD KNOW ABOUT THE "NO CHILD LEFT BEHIND ACT" WHICH IS HURTING SCHOOLS ALL ACROSS CALIFAS. AND YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT THE ENVIROMENTAL ISSUES AND TAX CUT BREAKS THAT YOU OR YOUR FAMILY WILL NEVER SEE BUT WILL BE PAYING FOR FOR THE NEXT 20 YEARS. PLEASE CARNAL, BUSH HAS DONE NOTHING BUT "OTHER THAN GOOD THINGS" FOR YOU AND YOUR UNBORN CHILDREN. NO MORE HOLDING BIG COMPANIES ACCOUNTABLE FOR THEIR POLUTION OR HARMFUL ACTIVITIES. TAX BREAKS FOR THE 1 PERCENT OF THE RICHEST COMPANIES IN AMERICA. (60%) U KNOW THAT 1 PERCENT, WELL CARNAL, THEIR RAKING IN THE DINERO WHILE HAVING LABOR LAWS AND JOBS GOING ELSEWHERE, AND NUMEROUS HOSTS OF OTHER THINGS HAPPENING. SHALL I GO ON?? WHEN BUSH PURCHASED HIS FARM IN TEXAS, IT WAS UNDER THE LAW THAT WAS CREATED BACK IN THE DAYS TO KEEP AMERICA "WHITE" AND SOLD UNDER THE "PROMISE" THAT HE WOULD NEVER SELL IT TO A MINORITY IN HIS ENTIRE LIFE. WELL HE AGREED TO THOSE TERMS KNOWING THE RACIST UNDERTONE IT MEANT. P.M ME AND I CAN LEAD YOU TO ALL THESE FACTS AND FIGURES. IT'S ALL PUBLIC RECORD HOMIE...ALL U HAVE TO DO IS READ BETWEEN THE LINES..

User avatar
el tio
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 378
Joined: March 25th, 2004, 7:25 pm

Re: 4 MORE YEARS FOR GEORGE BUSH!

Unread post by el tio » June 22nd, 2004, 8:25 pm

Again, you're more worried about your neighbor getting a penny more than you from the GOVT. that you forget that you can go out and get as much as you can on your own.

Neither Bush nor Kerry "effects" your day to day life the way you think they do.

User avatar
E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 781
Joined: July 6th, 2003, 1:58 pm
Location: SCHOOLS IN SESSION

Re: 4 MORE YEARS FOR GEORGE BUSH!

Unread post by E`S`T » June 22nd, 2004, 8:34 pm

CHECK THIS OUT HOMEBOY, I AM NOT WORRIED ABOUT MY NEIGHBOR EARNING MORE THAN ME. I AM GOING TO SCHOOL TO BECOME A NURSE ANESTHETIST. $100,000 STARTING. MONEY IS NOT THE ISSUE. SOCIAL FORCES AND ENVIROMENTAL CAUSE IS MY MAIN CONCERN. WHAT ABOUT THE "RED TIDE" IN PADRE ISLAND IN TEXAS?? U KNOW ABOUT THAT RIGHT?? AS LONG AS THESE COMPANIES KEEP GIVING, BUSH WILL TURN THE OTHER CHEEK. COMPANIES LIKE HALLIBURTON HAVE EMPLOYEES GETTING OVER 100,000 A YR TO WORK IN IRAQ TAX FREE WITH BENEFITS AND OVER TIME. THATS NOT THE ISSUE. THE ISSUE IS WHERE ARE ALL THE JOBS FOR THESE YOUNGER GENERATION PEOPLE?? NO MORE TELEVISIONS ARE MADE IN THE U.S ANYMORE??? DID U HEAR ME, NONE, NADA. IT'S ABOUT PRINCIPLES AND THE WELFARE OF THE PPL. WITH THIS PREZ, THERE IS NONE.

User avatar
el tio
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 378
Joined: March 25th, 2004, 7:25 pm

Re: 4 MORE YEARS FOR GEORGE BUSH!

Unread post by el tio » June 22nd, 2004, 8:56 pm

S-DOOBIE wrote:CHECK THIS OUT HOMEBOY, I AM NOT WORRIED ABOUT MY NEIGHBOR EARNING MORE THAN ME.
Again you respond without understanding. I said that you were more worried about your neighbor getting more than you from the Govt. THAT IS NOT EARNING MONEY....THAT IS GETTING MONEY THROUGHT WELLFARE, SOCIAL PROGRAMS, OR TAX BREAKS. Read the damn post correctly
I AM GOING TO SCHOOL TO BECOME A NURSE ANESTHETIST. $100,000 STARTING.
OOOOOOH. You gonna move to El Segundo now? Movin on up aren't we. Just don't forget to blow your nose with the towell you use to wipe my azz at the hospital.
MONEY IS NOT THE ISSUE.
Of course it is, that is all you talk about. Bush gives to the Rich...halliburton, texas, blah, blah, blah,.....who cares.
SOCIAL FORCES AND ENVIROMENTAL CAUSE IS MY MAIN CONCERN.
Sure it is. Why is it that Kerry and Kennedy passed a law that does not allow windmill generators in their backyard? They supposedly care about the environment too. Why is Mrs. Kerry's company HEINZ, taking all there jobs overseas???
COMPANIES LIKE HALIBURTON HAVE EMPLOYEES GETTING OVER 100,000 A YR TO WORK IN IRAQ TAX FREE WITH BENEFITS AND OVER TIME.
Have you heard how many of them have died. I wouldn't even go work there for that paltry money. And beside how many companies are as big as Haliburton. They have to send somebody.......get over it.
THATS NOT THE ISSUE. THE ISSUE IS WHERE ARE ALL THE JOBS FOR THESE YOUNGER GENERATION PEOPLE?? NO MORE TELEVISIONS ARE MADE IN THE U.S ANYMORE??? DID U HEAR ME, NONE, NADA. IT'S ABOUT PRINCIPLES AND THE WELFARE OF THE PPL. WITH THIS PREZ, THERE IS NONE.
Have you ever heard of ECONOMICS. It's a field of study that will explain to you why TV's arent' made here anymore. Basically, in countries like this one with lots of people like you that want poor people to not have to pay for a damn thing.........have to raise taxes. Taxes slow down an economy. You pay more, the worker pays more, and the manufacturer pays more.........hmmmm........what if I built it in China?

The same companies you cry about getting rich is the same one you're bankrupting with your politics. It's about COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE! (Please look up this exact phrase in an economics book.....learn something.)

User avatar
E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 781
Joined: July 6th, 2003, 1:58 pm
Location: SCHOOLS IN SESSION

Re: 4 MORE YEARS FOR GEORGE BUSH!

Unread post by E`S`T » June 22nd, 2004, 8:58 pm

^^LOL..DO U HAVE A JOB??

User avatar
el tio
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 378
Joined: March 25th, 2004, 7:25 pm

Re: 4 MORE YEARS FOR GEORGE BUSH!

Unread post by el tio » June 22nd, 2004, 9:03 pm

S-DOOBIE wrote:^^LOL..DO U HAVE A JOB??
Of course. 6 days a week so I can pay my taxes and support all your stupid goverment programs that don't work.

NYorker
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 299
Joined: April 17th, 2004, 6:34 am
Location: NY Strong Island recently moved to Va

Re: 4 MORE YEARS FOR GEORGE BUSH!

Unread post by NYorker » June 23rd, 2004, 9:42 am

S-DOOBIE wrote:I LOVE IT WHEN PPL LIKE "TIO" ARE FOCUSED AND BRAINWASHED BY THE HORSESH-T THAT BUSH AND HIS HORSES ARE DROPPING ON AMERICAN SOIL. THIS IS WHAT "BUSHY'S" LIKE TO SEE AND HEAR. BUT THATS WHAT GOOD ABOUT LIVING IN AMERICA, PPL HAVE THE RIGHT TO BELEIVE IN WHAT THEY WANT. CAST YOUR VOTE BECAUSE IT COUNTS. THERE IS NOT ENOUGH TIME OR SPACE FOR ME TO TYPE ALL THE NONSENSE BUSH AND HIS BIBLE THUMPING HERETICS ARE SPREADING. JUST TAKE A LOOK AROUND YOU AND AROUND THE COUNTRY. THE PROOF IS IN THE PUDDING AND FRANKLY, AMERICA IS FU-KED UP AS IT GETS. HOPEFULLY SOMETHING WILL CHANGE THIS COMING NOVEMBER, AND TO "TIO", PLEASE CARNAL, LOOK AT YOUR SKIN COLOR AND YOUR FAMILIA'S BACKGROUND, REPUBLICAN??? I THINK NOT HOMEBOY..
Watch out Sdoobie!!!!!! Next he will call you a racist against the white man!!!! But you are a Mexican so I'd like to see how El Tio Tomaso plays this out. He called me anti-white before and I am part white !!!! LOL
But Doobie you are right on point with what you said carnal. Paz

User avatar
el tio
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 378
Joined: March 25th, 2004, 7:25 pm

Re: 4 MORE YEARS FOR GEORGE BUSH!

Unread post by el tio » June 23rd, 2004, 5:13 pm

NYORKER WROTE
...He called me anti-white before and I am part white...
What's your point.

It's possible to be 100% white and still hate white people.
It's possible to be 100% black and hate black people.

Just because you're part white does not mean you can't be anti-white. I don't know if you are or are not (although I assumed you are because you call them "gabachos" ... which is a derrogatory way to say white people) but the accusation itself is not logically incorrect.

NYorker
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 299
Joined: April 17th, 2004, 6:34 am
Location: NY Strong Island recently moved to Va

Re: 4 MORE YEARS FOR GEORGE BUSH!

Unread post by NYorker » June 23rd, 2004, 10:01 pm

el tio wrote:NYORKER WROTE
...He called me anti-white before and I am part white...
What's your point.

It's possible to be 100% white and still hate white people.
It's possible to be 100% black and hate black people.

Just because you're part white does not mean you can't be anti-white. I don't know if you are or are not (although I assumed you are because you call them "gabachos" ... which is a derrogatory way to say white people) but the accusation itself is not logically incorrect.
I was only referring to certain(Neo-con ,racist, imperialist hypocrites) white people as "gabachos". Same as a Mexican will say that they only call certain blacks "mayates" right? Same as a white person saying they only call certain Black, Mexican, Oriental, or Middle or far Easterner a nigger/coon, spic/wetback, chink/gook, sandnigger/camel jockey. The same would be for a black calling all of the people above a derogatory name.....right?
I don't think you are a racist or prejudiced person if insult a person's race that you are having a confrontation with. I DO think that you are a racist and prejudiced person if you discriminate against or actively seek to find someone of a certain race to perform a crime upon
I am guilty for calling some people "out their race" when I've had a conflict. But I'd marry, live next door to, have my daughter marry, hire ,work for etc a person of any race....as long as they had good character and were good real people.

Locked