The Oil Factor: Behind the War on Terror

An open section to speak about anything on your mind from News, politics, Conspiracy Theories, and any random street or urban event.

king phoenix
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by king phoenix » April 9th, 2007, 11:11 am

Bush is bout that paper! all that other shit is cover for the soft hearted green peace. tree huggers who havent figured out that its a dog eat dog world

johnnnny
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by johnnnny » April 9th, 2007, 11:18 am

dog eat dog world
and i just got bigger teeth than you

Oil is a major problem cause alot of plastics can be made out of it, but once canada gets our Tar sands operations going i believe we will fuel americas need.

Its like the softwood lumber deal that america used to rebuild the areas hit by Hurricane Katrina, America is just going to come in give us a shitty deal, threaten us with some kind of trade tax and there just going to take what they want and leave a shitfield behind.

And there wont be any americans saying 'Thank You canada for letting us rip you off" , im still waiting for a simple thank you from the people whose houses were destroyed and are being built with our canadian lumber. Its like people from america whatever color they are are uncapable of a simple thank you.....

king phoenix
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by king phoenix » April 9th, 2007, 11:24 am

whoa! easy there thunder chops! i was being sarcastic! but to be honest until you just told me i didnt know about no canadian lumber! so its a good chance not many others know either! but if it makes you feel better, you guys make some bangin ass syrup! pancakes wouldnt be the same without you guys!

johnnnny
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by johnnnny » April 9th, 2007, 2:02 pm

king phoenix wrote:whoa! easy there thunder chops! i was being sarcastic! but to be honest until you just told me i didnt know about no canadian lumber! so its a good chance not many others know either! but if it makes you feel better, you guys make some bangin ass syrup! pancakes wouldnt be the same without you guys!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Softwood_lumber_dispute

read up on it, when they sign the one sided deal in 2006 it wasnt on cnn at least i didnt see it

johnnnny
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by johnnnny » April 9th, 2007, 2:06 pm

The United States and Canada have been arguing for years over the United States' decision to impose a 27% duty on Canadian softwood lumber imports. Canada has filed numerous motions to have the duty eliminated and the collected duties returned to Canada. Canada has won every case brought before the NAFTA tribunal, the last being on March 18, 2006. The United States responded by saying "We are, of course, disappointed with the [NAFTA panel's] decision, but it will have no impact on the anti-dumping and countervailing duty orders
LOL AMERICA disappointed???????? at Canada????? LOL

theres an old saying up here, umm how does it go????

oh yeah

Fuck america, bunch of theiving bastards :D

well thats my saying

king phoenix
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by king phoenix » April 9th, 2007, 2:50 pm

johnnnny wrote:
king phoenix wrote:whoa! easy there thunder chops! i was being sarcastic! but to be honest until you just told me i didnt know about no canadian lumber! so its a good chance not many others know either! but if it makes you feel better, you guys make some bangin ass syrup! pancakes wouldnt be the same without you guys!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Softwood_lumber_dispute

read up on it, when they sign the one sided deal in 2006 it wasnt on cnn at least i didnt see it

you shouldnt seemed so suprised! America is and has been the biggest bully in the world! we like to tell other countries what they can and cant do, while pretending to be civilized

GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by GTS » April 9th, 2007, 3:00 pm

johnnnny wrote:
The United States and Canada have been arguing for years over the United States' decision to impose a 27% duty on Canadian softwood lumber imports. Canada has filed numerous motions to have the duty eliminated and the collected duties returned to Canada. Canada has won every case brought before the NAFTA tribunal, the last being on March 18, 2006. The United States responded by saying "We are, of course, disappointed with the [NAFTA panel's] decision, but it will have no impact on the anti-dumping and countervailing duty orders
LOL AMERICA disappointed???????? at Canada????? LOL

theres an old saying up here, umm how does it go????

oh yeah

fu-- america, bunch of theiving bastards :D

well thats my saying
Canada should be invaded after Iraq, then bombed.

king phoenix
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by king phoenix » April 9th, 2007, 3:30 pm

Damn it! didnt you read my earlier reply! we cant bomb cannada! if we did then we would lose that rich buttery syrup! oh and hockey i guess

GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by GTS » April 9th, 2007, 4:55 pm

king phoenix wrote:Damn it! didnt you read my earlier reply! we cant bomb cannada! if we did then we would lose that rich buttery syrup! oh and hockey i guess
Hockey is even reason more to bomb them.

king phoenix
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by king phoenix » April 10th, 2007, 9:44 am

GTS wrote:
king phoenix wrote:Damn it! didnt you read my earlier reply! we cant bomb cannada! if we did then we would lose that rich buttery syrup! oh and hockey i guess
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dregsta
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Dregsta » April 20th, 2007, 7:07 pm

GTS wrote:
Whats your beef with hockey?