Don King Support George Bush

An open section to speak about anything on your mind from News, politics, Conspiracy Theories, and any random street or urban event.
el tio
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Don King Support George Bush

Unread post by el tio » June 21st, 2004, 2:44 pm

He says that a vote for Kerry would hurt African Americans...http://www.wnbc.com/news/3375802/detail.html

Conman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Don King Support George Bush

Unread post by Conman » June 30th, 2004, 1:20 pm

^^^
Don King supports $$$MONEY$$$......that is all. It is pretty common knowledge that Republicans generally help the rich stay rich and get richer. Don King is no fool....besides, Kerry is weak, unless a scandal hits, he will lose.

el tio
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by el tio » June 30th, 2004, 11:06 pm

http://streetgangs.com/billboard/viewto ... highlight=
Not always true. Click on the streetgangs.com link above.

Conman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Conman » July 1st, 2004, 9:10 am

^^^
Man I can not believe that. Most legistlation regarding taxes, business, economics in general that are sponsored/authored by Repubs are usually to make/keep more money for those that already have it.

el tio
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by el tio » July 1st, 2004, 9:24 am

As Snoop would say......Please Believe It.

The Ultra Liberal Elite Left are a very Rich group. But they don't really care about minorities they're mainly concerned with other issues. Freedom of Speech (so they can make really provocative movies without any censorship.....also for their papers, magazines, etc....). Gay Rights (so they can marry each other and force the state to recognize it). Keeping up the Network (The Democratic Party like the Republican one is a like a huge Union. When one party gets in then all the people associated in that party tend to get paid. Cabinet Posts, Ambassadorships, Liasons, Backroom Deals, Etc.....)

Also, most Berkeley Democrats (and the like), feel that middle America is too Dumb to know what's good for them. They think Republicans are idiots. Yet, the majority of Democrats are lower class......so what does that make them.

Lower class Democrats and Upper Class Democrats have very different wants.

LcBwC
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Long Beach

Unread post by LcBwC » July 1st, 2004, 9:46 am

as far as im concerned Kerry is the same as Bush just on a different side. Both are white men from upper class families. Like you said what upper and lower class D's want is different and Kerry is for the upper from what i see. Im D all the way but who to vote for...it wont b Bush and im not keen on Kerry.

el tio
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by el tio » July 1st, 2004, 10:02 am

LcBwC wrote:as far as im concerned Kerry is the same as Bush just on a different side. Both are white men from upper class families. Like you said what upper and lower class D's want is different and Kerry is for the upper from what i see. Im D all the way but who to vote for...it wont b Bush and im not keen on Kerry.
Finally, a person who doesn't have hate blinding their vision. You know I don't support Bush 100% either but at this point I easily prefer him over Kerry because to me his is more sincere. In my humble opinion he cares for this country more than Kerry does. He doesn't give in to popular opinion and doesn't allow himself to be guided by leaders of other country's.

You are right when you say Bush and Kerry are the same but from different sides. They have a lot more in common then they do in differences. My vote is going to go for Bush. You vote for who ever you want. Just make sure you exercise your right to Vote and let your voice be heard. Blacks have the worst voter turn out and Latinos are right behind them.

NYorker
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NYorker » July 1st, 2004, 1:04 pm

el tio wrote:
LcBwC wrote:as far as im concerned Kerry is the same as Bush just on a different side. Both are white men from upper class families. Like you said what upper and lower class D's want is different and Kerry is for the upper from what i see. Im D all the way but who to vote for...it wont b Bush and im not keen on Kerry.
Finally, a person who doesn't have hate blinding their vision. You know I don't support Bush 100% either but at this point I easily prefer him over Kerry because to me his is more sincere. In my humble opinion he cares for this country more than Kerry does. He doesn't give in to popular opinion and doesn't allow himself to be guided by leaders of other country's.

You are right when you say Bush and Kerry are the same but from different sides. They have a lot more in common then they do in differences. My vote is going to go for Bush. You vote for who ever you want. Just make sure you exercise your right to Vote and let your voice be heard. Blacks have the worst voter turn out and Latinos are right behind them.
I agree for the most part El Tio.....nice post.

Conman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Conman » July 1st, 2004, 2:08 pm

^^^
Maaaan the hell with both of those guys. It is basically the lesser of two evils. Now to you 3 guys (Tio, Nyorker, Lcbw) what are the chances that Bush, when he is probably re-elected, will have the same amount of minorities in his cabinet. I am pretty sure that Powell is gone, Rice may step up and take his spot (if she is not buried under the 9/11 scandal), and the Education Secretary (can't remember his name) is gone too. Now I am not sure of the Hispanics on his cabinet, but I believe we will seeing less shade in the Whitebread House.

Tell me if I am wrong!

el tio
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by el tio » July 5th, 2004, 11:42 am

Conman wrote:^^^
Maaaan the hell with both of those guys. It is basically the lesser of two evils. Now to you 3 guys (Tio, Nyorker, Lcbw) what are the chances that Bush, when he is probably re-elected, will have the same amount of minorities in his cabinet.
Maaaan you are one of those people that if offered a hand you want the whole damn arm. At least he put minorities in his cabinet in the first term. Clinton had two terms and didn't put NO-ONE in. Stop being so negative and pessamistic.
Tell me if I am wrong!
YOU ARE WRONG.

LcBwC
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by LcBwC » July 5th, 2004, 9:18 pm

Maaaan the hell with both of those guys. It is basically the lesser of two evils. Now to you 3 guys (Tio, Nyorker, Lcbw) what are the chances that Bush, when he is probably re-elected, will have the same amount of minorities in his cabinet. I am pretty sure that Powell is gone, Rice may step up and take his spot (if she is not buried under the 9/11 scandal), and the Education Secretary (can't remember his name) is gone too. Now I am not sure of the Hispanics on his cabinet, but I believe we will seeing less shade in the Whitebread House.

Tell me if I am wrong!
Why the hell with me? I never said i supported Bush nor Kerry. Im not a Yellow Dog D so i cant just give my vote to Kerry because of it. Like i said in my eyes they are the same just on different sides. I agree with Tio you cant expect a man to put all minorities in the cabinet...we luc/ky we got those. Bush probably wont have the same number but if he is re elected it is because the american people wanted him. Just have to suc/k it up and deal with it. Vote for who you want and at least you will be doing your part.

NYorker
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NYorker » July 5th, 2004, 9:27 pm

Tell me if I am wrong!
Conman.....I am hardly one dude that is defending Pres. Bush!! like Lcbw who seems independent in his politcal beliefs, I am an Independent. Neither one of the candidates impress me. Regarding Bush and the minorities he has in his cabinet...I just "call a spade a spade" and he does have more minorities in his cabinet than Clinton had. What he does next term..I don't know.

Conman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Conman » July 6th, 2004, 11:41 am

^^^
So everyone is an Indy huh??? Well I think that he and his boys only put up that window dressing to quiet his critics. Tio.....you are damned right, I don't want the hand, I want it all....lol. Politics are a funny business. You are smart enough to see that Powell has been castrated since day one. Your boy Rumsfeld, has done nothing but bust his ass since day one. And you say I am wrong, you know like I do, Cheney runs the country and ole Busshy boy is just the deer in the headlights, face of the Repub party that fights his daddy's wars.

You say I am wrong....WHY??? And don't use Clinton as an excuse because he is a light-skinned Black man!!!

LcBwC
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by LcBwC » July 6th, 2004, 11:53 am

Im Democrat but i was stating that i cant just hand over my vote to Kerry because he is Democrat. He needs to do a lil more for me and show me that he is not like Bush because im not seeing it. I agree with you on the Clinton opinion tho.

el tio
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by el tio » July 6th, 2004, 1:14 pm

Conman wrote:...And don't use Clinton as an excuse because he is a light-skinned Black man!!!
And one that put NO MINORITIES in his cabinet.

Sound like an Uncle Tom to me.

Conman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Conman » July 6th, 2004, 3:19 pm

^^^
I will not defend Clinton on that....only to say he has done things for minorities that Bush (and his whole damn family) has not (other then marry a hispanic). Realistically, Clinton did do a fuc ked up job on that accord.

But Bush is only appeasing his critics. Powell, Rice, and whatshisname will probably be gone next 4-years. Rice.......may stay if she does not fall on the sword for this other crap.

I see you didn't touch that Rumsfeld Powell comment. Smart move.

LcBwC
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by LcBwC » July 6th, 2004, 6:54 pm

Kerry pic/ked up Edwards...wha do you all think?

el tio
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by el tio » July 7th, 2004, 6:00 pm

I will not defend Clinton on that....only to say he has done things for minorities that Bush (and his whole damn family) has not (other then marry a hispanic). Realistically, Clinton did do a fuc ked up job on that accord.

But Bush is only appeasing his critics. Powell, Rice, and whatshisname will probably be gone next 4-years. Rice.......may stay if she does not fall on the sword for this other crap.

I see you didn't touch that Rumsfeld Powell comment. Smart move.
A slight oversight. I try and tackle the most glaring argument.......especially since it's about 3-4 of you guys against me.......I have lots of arguments to look at and some get left behind.

Anyways, dont count Condie out yet.......she may be Bush's running mate. :shock:

el tio
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by el tio » July 7th, 2004, 6:04 pm

LcBwC wrote:Kerry pic/ked up Edwards...wha do you all think?
I think he just shot himself in the head.

Edwards has no experience and Kerry pointed this out during his campaign against him.

It's un "ultra" liberal ticket.

He couldn't get his number one choice which was Mccain (Republican). I think he wants to appeal to the younger crowd who will be infatuated with Edwards good looks and younger persona.

LOL....Edward is the reason we can't afford Health Care. He and his gang have sued the hell out of Doctors, raising Malpractice Insurance, and thereby raising our costs. What a dumbazz move by Kerry.

Conman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Conman » July 7th, 2004, 6:37 pm

el tio wrote:
Conman wrote:I see you didn't touch that Rumsfeld Powell comment. Smart move.
el tio wrote:^^^A slight oversight.
Still an oversight I see.heh?
el tio wrote:I try and tackle the most glaring argument.......especially since it's about 3-4 of you guys against me..
^^^
I am not against you. I actually find myself agreeing with many of your posts, even though I know you are a Bush loving Repub. I am not your typical Black liberal, Demo, Repub hating, always victimized man. I have a different perspective on most political topics that don't fit into the stereotyped norm for Black ppl. You see, there you go stereotyping (and avoiding the Powell Rumsfeld comment).

never die inside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by never die inside » July 7th, 2004, 6:44 pm

el tio wrote:
LOL....Edward is the reason we can't afford Health Care. He and his gang have sued the hell out of Doctors, raising Malpractice Insurance, and thereby raising our costs. What a dumbazz move by Kerry.
i dont think most minorities even had health insurance to begin with.

Blacks and hispanics are losing their spots to the white man because affirmative action is gone. After affirmative action was rid of, only white enrollment went up out of Asians, Blacks, Whites, Hispanics, Native Americans. Everyone else stayed the same or went down.

I mean, only black doctors will be willing to go back to black hoods and work in free clinics. Same goes for hispanic doctors. This is why we need affirmative action. Which Bush is against.

All minorities including Asian Americans, Blacks, and Hispanics are for affirmative action. If you want to have health care for the ghetto, lets start by having more doctors who want to go back and help the community.

el tio
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by el tio » July 7th, 2004, 7:24 pm

still waiting conman?

get in line.

take a look at the link below and look at some of the questions that I'm still waiting on too.

as soon as mine get answered...yours will get answered.

late.

http://streetgangs.com/billboard/viewto ... 9279#49279

Conman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Conman » July 8th, 2004, 10:31 am

^^^
No problem, just keep runnin from it. I already see what is happening.

el tio
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by el tio » July 8th, 2004, 6:43 pm

Did I not tell you to answer some of my questions then I'll answer yours.

Easy on the ego Shaq.

Conman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Conman » July 8th, 2004, 7:14 pm

el tio wrote:Did I not tell you to answer some of my questions then I'll answer yours.

Easy on the ego Shaq.
^^^I answered your question Mr. Payton. Now stop whining and answer mine.

el tio
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by el tio » July 9th, 2004, 1:46 pm

Conman wrote:
el tio wrote:Did I not tell you to answer some of my questions then I'll answer yours.

Easy on the ego Shaq.
Okay I saw that you did good job. Now give me your question again because I went back through this thread and I'm not sure which one you want answered. Also, it seems like one of your posts is not there çause I quoted you on something but didn't seem to find the original quote.

Anyways, shoot. The glove is listening.

Conman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Conman » July 15th, 2004, 3:07 pm

el tio wrote:
Conman wrote:

Easy on the ego Shaq.
Okay I saw that you did good job. Now give me your question again because I went back through this thread and I'm not sure which one you want answered. Also, it seems like one of your posts is not there çause I quoted you on something but didn't seem to find the original quote.

Anyways, shoot. The glove is listening.
^^^Your boy Rumsfield. What is the deal with him going after Powell the way he does?

You avoided my earlier post regarding the subject....Rummy wants Powells ass. Hell, the whole administration wants his ass. They have him make comments that are complete BS, they write speeches that they know are filled with inacurate information and all of this info is coming from who......your boy Rummy. Unless Bush gets on his knees and takes care of business, Powell is gone. Use him to get you in and appease the world community but as soon as your feet are wet get him out (oh...I won't even go into the relationship he and Cheney have..ooooohhh now thats ugly!!!)

el tio
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by el tio » July 16th, 2004, 12:47 pm

What the hell are you talking about?

Nobody puts words in a grownman's mouth. Powell can fend for himself and nobody is trying to alienate him.

Granted he convinced the Nation to go to War with his Maps of where the Mobile WMD center's were..........but still........your imagining things.

Conman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Conman » July 16th, 2004, 4:26 pm

el tio wrote:What the hell are you talking about?

Nobody puts words in a grownman's mouth. Powell can fend for himself and nobody is trying to alienate him.

Granted he convinced the Nation to go to War with his Maps of where the Mobile WMD center's were..........but still........your imagining things.
^^^That is complete bullshyt and you know it. Do not insult my intelligence that way buddy. You are the resident Repub here in the forum (at least the only one that is vocal and proud of it) so keep your comments honest.

~The info in that speech to the UN, where did the info come from.......Dep. of Defense..i.e. Rummy. And damn near all of it was B.S. (Those satelite pics came from DOD, and Powell had to clean alot, not all, but alot of that BS out...hmmmm, now why would a fellow co-worker do that???)

~Rummy was down and out before 9/11, hell he was the forgotten Secretary while Powell was the star of stars, the mothafukin man , then 9/11 hits, we go to war (against Powells better judgement, he is the diplomat) and all of a sudden, he (Powell) is the odd-man out. Rummy......oh, he is the new US hero.

~Rummy has been lowballin and backstabbing Powell since day one

I do follow many current events, and it is ironic that Rummy, the Secretary of Def. does not like Powell, just like the old Secretary of Def......(get ready).....Vice Pres. Dick Cheney......did not like him either.....I WONDER WHY????

Powell recently gave an interview that despite my feeling for the war made alot of sense......alot of people are quick to send people to end a regime but would not go and end it themselves (like Powell has done thoroughout his career).

el tio
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by el tio » July 17th, 2004, 3:42 am

That may be true but to be honest I did not pick up on any of it. I'm too busy pimpslappin' the ignorants on this site on the basic stuff, that I don't have time to get into the gritty issues, like the one you're talking about.

I will say this though, maybe if we had bilateral support from the repubz and demz......maybe we could have done our thing and been gone by now. But all the Michael Moore's of this country (the enemies within) have given al queda support. They know they can get to us and thus have turned up their terrorist tactics.

Anyways, don't want to get off the subject but that's all for now.

never die inside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by never die inside » July 17th, 2004, 3:22 pm

el tio wrote:That may be true but to be honest I did not pick up on any of it. I'm too busy pimpslappin' the ignorants on this site on the basic stuff, that I don't have time to get into the gritty issues, like the one you're talking about.

I will say this though, maybe if we had bilateral support from the repubz and demz......maybe we could have done our thing and been gone by now. But all the Michael Moore's of this country (the enemies within) have given al queda support. They know they can get to us and thus have turned up their terrorist tactics.

Anyways, don't want to get off the subject but that's all for now.
Eh? Moore Gave AL Queda Support because Moore is uniting the country against Bush and that means Al Queda gets stronger... thats ur reasoning right?

Al Queda is already pretty strong from Saudi Arabia and Bin Laden's personal money. Bush already profited plenty offa Bin Laden and Saudi money. I don't think Bush wants to piss off the Saudi's. Trust me on that. We need a president who can have balls to stand up to the saudis and Bush is a chicken shit when it comes to Saudi money. Saudi money funds al queda. Remember that. Remember that its all about the money homie. If u believe in Bush that much, u should be gettin a cut homie. But u aint, so whose the sucka now?

MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MICK » September 22nd, 2004, 3:35 pm

Don King supports $$$MONEY$$$......that is all. It is pretty common knowledge that Republicans generally help the rich stay rich and get richer. Don King is no fool....besides, Kerry is weak, unless a scandal hits, he will lose.
Thats bullsh*t. Republicans are for all americans. Dont belive the sh*t the liberal media tries to feed you.